The Rise Of The Heroes (MHA x...

Par GoldenFang17

After ending up dead from the other world, Tanjiro Kamado, Zenitsu Agatsuma, Kyojuro Rengoku, and Giyu Tomiok... Plus

Chapter One: The Awakening
Chapter Two: Quirk Assessment
Chapter Three: Sub-Zero
Chapter Four: Combat Training
Chapter Five: Devil Fruits
Chapter Six: The Meeting
Chapter Seven: Class Officers and a Date
Chapter Eight: Rescue Training
Chapter Nine: Plus Ultra
Chapter Ten: The Cavalry Vs Nomu
Chapter Eleven: White Thunder
Chapter Twelve: Heartbroken
Chapter Thirteen: A formed Rivalry
Chaper Fourteen: Sports Festival
Chapter Fifteen: Encounters
Chapter Sixteen: Broken Emotions
Chapter Seventeen: Battles Pt. 1
Chapter Eighteen: Battles Pt. 2
Chapter Nineteen: Coma
Chapter Twenty: Hero Agency Internship
Chapter Twenty-One: Unexpected Return
Chapter Twenty-Two: The Night at Hosu
Chapter Twenty-Three: Connections
Chapter Twenty-Four: Hagari Raijin
Chapter Twenty-Five: Wine
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Final Exams
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Finals Examination Finale
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Wild Beasts
Chapter Thirty: Operation Hero Slaying
Chapter Thirty One: Regained
Chapter Thirty-Two: Invasion at the Training Camp Pt. 1
Chapter Thirty Three: Invasion at the Training Camp Pt.2
Chapter Thirty-Four: Extraction
Chapter Thirty-Five: Revenge
Chapter Thirty-Six: Phantom Beasts
Chapter Thirty-Seven: The Fall of the Heroes
Chapter Thirty-Eight: The Return of the Beast
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Deathbringer
Chapter Forty: Betrayal
Chapter Forty-One: The Time Tiger
Chapter Forty-Two: The Neglected Gas Tiger
Chapter Forty-Three: Back on Track
Chapter Forty-Four: Twisted
Chapter Forty-Five: The Sweet Gravity Tiger
Chapter Forty-Six: Suspicions
Chapter Forty-Seven: The Demon Tiger
Chapter Forty-Eight: Rebirth
Chapter Forty-Nine: Farewell, Young Heroes
Chapter Fifty: The Message
The Remaining Chapters
Chapter Fifty-One: Izuku Shigaraki

Chapter Twenty-Six: A Cold Return

1.4K 43 45
Par GoldenFang17

Seconds have passed as Izuku can be seen on the floor getting knocked down after eating the Gura Gura No Mi Devil Fruit. He woke up and grabs his head after, but he was shocked as he felt his hand grew and he felt big at all.

"Wh-Why do I feel that... I grew muscular and tall...?" Izuku uttered as he stood up and cleaned himself. He quickly ran to the comfort room but his head suddenly bumped into the ceiling and knocks him down once again.

"Ow, ow, ow. Why did I bump in the ceiling? I just slowly entered the bathroom with care." Izuku uttered and he notices himself in the mirror that only his waist can be seen.

"D-Did I grew tall...?!" Izuku uttered and covers his mouth, preventing him to wake the other patients up.

'I need to call Momo or mom! Someone, please come to aid me here!' Izuku thought. His mind suddenly saw some past happenings from Momo as he sees her in a scene where she had sex with Shoto and she gave the ice-and-fire Quirk user a great time. Izuku felt nothing but two things: Anger and Betrayal. Anger because seeing his girlfriend getting laid by someone and betrayal because she cheated on him.

'Wh-What was that?! I-I think it is just a dream! That's all... A dream!!!' Izuku thought as he started to cry and knelt down. The floor cracked due to his heaviness and this made him stop sobbing.

"I... I have to go! Somewhere where no one can see me in this state!" Izuku said as he blinked away and now appeared at the peak of Mt. Fuji in the midst of a cold night.

"Wh-What?!" Izuku yelled but quickly covers his mouth to prevent causing an avalanche.

'H-How the hell I blinked here in an instant?' Izuku thought in nervousness.

"You were thinking of how you got here with your new abilities, Izuku Midoriya?" The voice known to be Togikama said as he appeared from a portal.

"T-Togikama..." Izuku uttered.

"Woah. How did you know my name?" Togikama asked.

"As I was in a coma, Hagari told me about you in my dream, and I really seeing you now in person." Izuku said.

"That idiot... Even he is dead, he still managed to give some information to you before going on to the afterlife." Togikama said.

"E-Eh?! S-So he is dead already...?" Izuku asked in a small tone.

"Yeah. He was killed by a monster, a monster who is known to be stronger than All For One." Togikama said.

"All For One?" Izuku asked.

"You better ask All Might about him, because he knows more about that villain. Anyway, let's check how many changes did happen to you!" Togikama said.

"Y-Yeah! I am now taller, muscular, and I feel two years younger, and also, I can see someone's current activity from earlier." Izuku said.

"I see! Your height from being a 5'5 footer into a 7'6 footer! Second, you got muscular and had a younger skin, no more freckles on your face, and you got more handsome! Here, take a look at this. Mirror!" Togikama said as a mirror appeared from his hand as the Gura Gura No Mi eater has a 1.5 ft long spiked white and green hair, handsome looking face without the freckles on it, sharpened eyes and his voice got deep a little bit.

"S-Seven f-footer?!" Izuku asked in shock.

"Aside from that, you have mastered all the Hakis without training and knowing it. Hagari really gave you this fruit with fully packaged powers and abilities as well!" Togikama said.

"Haki?" Izuku asked.

"Haki is a mysterious power that allows the user to utilize their own spiritual energy for various purposes.

It can be used to sense people's spiritual energy and predict their actions, give the user a protective coating of spiritual energy, and, for a certain group of "chosen ones", overpower the willpower of others.

All living beings in the world are capable of learning Haki, however, most people do not notice it or fail to awaken it. Unlike you, this power has given to you because you are meant to be special and amazing!" Togikama said.

"So I am a chosen one like what you said, Togikama?" Izuku asked.

"Of course! What you did earlier when you saw your girlfriend, shall I say, who did sex with your fellow classmate. And that is another type of Observation Haki called to be the Reverse Observation Haki!" Togikama said.

"Reverse?" Izuku asked.

"You can see someone's current activities from before for as long as the day when they did it hasn't ended. Since it is 11:11, you are able to see what she did earlier. And I'm sorry for you to see it." Togikama said. Izuku gripped his hand in anger and punches the air. He didn't notice that the air suddenly cracked by his punch and now released a huge earthquake in Mt. Fuji.

"What the?!" Togikama yelled and now ran towards the direction where Izuku accidentally launched his attack.

"Stop!" Togikama stops the surging earthquake to avoid it reaching the city below it.

"I-I'm sorry if I did it without knowing my Devil Fruit's power!" Izuku cried.

"Look, if you'll still have that jittery attitude of yours, I'm telling you, having much power with that personality doesn't look cool and can't be respected by anyone. You need to change, you know." Togikama said.

"Ch-Change?" Izuku uttered. Togikama explained all the new abilities of Izuku including having a Supreme-Type of Hakis, the power of Gura Gura No Mi, declining years of aging, sharpened, hardened, and beautiful body, and a weapon.

"Murakumogiri?" Izuku asked and the huge halberd appeared in his hand in a thunderous entrance.

"W-Wow..." Izuku uttered in amazement.

"Once you memorized its name and correctly calls it properly, its power will be doubled and it can cut the heavens into two. Give it a try, but try fusing your Haki, Devil Fruit, and your Quirk into it." Togikama said.

"B-But..." Izuku uttered.

"Stop with the stuttering and act as a brave man! Do you understand?!" Togikama angrily said.

"Right!" Izuku replied. He breathed heavily and now the blade of its halberd glowed with white energy, representing the Haki and his Devil Fruit, and green lightning, representing his Quirk, One For All.

"Give that attack a cool name!" Togikama said with a grin. Izuku smiled and started to think of a name for it.

"One For All: Andromeda Crusher!" Izuku swings his halberd vertically and sees the clouds in the sky slashed into pieces in an instant. In the outer space, he didn't notice that he has slashed the planet Uranus into two and obliterating asteroids and blazing comets.

"S-Such power...!" Izuku said.

"And one more thing, since you really are special, Hagari gave you his final special ability and converted it as a Haki. Which should I call, Jikanteshoku no Haki!" Togikama said.

"Jikanteshoku?" Izuku asked.

"This ability grants you to stop time, accelerate time, reverse time, and break time. However, this power requires a lot of training. And we are going to do it... NOW!" Togikama said.

"Now?! B-But it's already late!" Izuku said.

"Your powers are too many, Izuku. Which means I have to teach you how to use those properly! Or else, you'll unable to control them all at once, which will cause to your own death." Togikama coldly said.

"D-Death?" Izuku uttered.

"Now! Let's begin the painful exercises!" Togikama said with a devil's smile. The training lasted for six hours which ends their training in the morning. Togikama and Izuku now can be seen grilling barbecue and cooling vegetables at the peak of Mt. Fuji.

"Togikama, thank you for teaching me how to use all of the skills that I granted from eating the Gura Gura No Mi." Izuku said.

"Now, tell me. What will you do now? Return to school? Tell your classmates about what happened to you on how you got tall, muscular, sexy, and handsome? Especially, more powerful than all the heroes and villains!" Togikama said.

"No. I'll still train myself, Togikama. I'll only return... once I can already see everyone face to face. After many people doubted on me, bullied me, destroyed me, insulting me, I will show to them what am I capable of!" Izuku said.

"That's what I like from you. You have finally changed after six hours of training!" Togikama said.

"By the way, can you help me where I can train my powers and skills? Since this power of mine can cause gigantic problems towards everyone." Izuku said.

"Go to Egypt. I'll call someone there to teach you how to do Martial Arts, the ancient and the finest type, and how to strengthen your mentality." Togikama said.

"T-Togikama, I don't know what to say but... Thank you. Thank you for all of these. If I didn't fight so hard against my coma in my sleeping state, I could've ended really dead as time goes one." Izuku said as tears fall from his face.

"Come on. Fate has some plans for you. As you return to this country, let everyone know, that aside from the future greatest hero that has returned to their land, he is also known to be "The World's Strongest Man!" Togikama said.

"I-I'm the World's Strongest Man?" Izuku asked.

"Let's eat now before the food gets colder! Thirty minutes before seven! Hurry!" Togikama said.

"R-Right! How dare am I forget my food." Izuku nervously said and now the two took their breakfast buffet. Back at the hospital, Inko cried as she saw her son's room all messed up and her son can't be found anywhere.

"Izuku! Where is he...?!" Inko cried while hugging Izuku's ripped patient dress.

"What?! Planet Uranus was slashed into two?!" Momo asked in shock after seeing the news of a planet destroyed by an unknown force who is known to be Izuku's doing.

"Seven planets remained to revolve around the Solar System. What a scary event." Momo's mom said. A call from Momo's phone can be heard and she quickly answers it.

"Hello? Mrs. Midoriya? Yes. WHAT?!" Momo asked in shock and now hangs the call.

"Wh-What happened, Momo my dear?" Momo's mom asked.

"I-Izuku isn't in the hospital anymore! And his patient clothes were all ripped like he was attacked or what!" Momo cried and now bawled all around the table.

"Honey, calm down. We'll find Izuku with the help of my friends who work in the police stations of Japan." Momo's mom said.

"Th-Thank you." Momo said while crying.

'Where did you go, Izuku? Who did this to you? I won't forgive who took you away!' Momo thought while crying.

"Midoriya is gone?!" Tanjiro asked in shock.

"Yeah. That's what I saw in our group conversation. I don't know why but I have some bad feeling about him missing." Zenitsu said as the two walked to their way to U.A.

"We'll go there! I don't care if we'll be late. For as long as we know what really happened why he disappeared. Let's go!" Tanjiro said as he prepares his Quirk for launching.

"Fine." Zenitsu said and now the two disappeared in a blink of an eye. Shinobu visits the U.A. to pass Kanao, Muichiro, and Genya's applications for them to enter the school as students. She saw Giyu sitting in a bleacher with his tired looks, eyebags appearing, and drinking a cup of coffee.

'Why is he drinking too much coffee?' Shinobu thought.

"Tired teachers must be resting on their offices, not outside the hallway or on the bench." Shinobu said. As Giyu heard her voice, his eyebags disappeared and he stood up as fast as lightning.

"Shinobu!" Giyu said in joy.

'Eh? Where did his eyebags go? But he looks funny though after seeing me, his life aura returned back to normal.' Shinobu thought.

"Can I ask, where I can these applications of my nephews and nieces who wanted to be students here in U.A.?" Shinobu asked.

"Applications? Can I see it?" Giyu asked. Shinobu gave the files to Giyu and he slowly read them one by one. Seeing the faces of the three, his mind suddenly remembered events from the past with those people and this made him drop the papers and hold his head in pain.

"A-Are you all right?!" Shinobu cried and assists Giyu who finally got unconscious.

"What's happening over here? Kocho!" Kyojuro said as he quickly approached Shinobu who assists Giyu.

"R-Rengoku?!" Shinobu asked in shock as she sees the Flame Hashira from the first time since the day he died against Akaza.

'Crap! I called her name correctly. Please don't get suspicious, Kocho!' Kyojuro thought.

"Tomioka suddenly got a concussion without a reason." Shinobu said.

"Let me take care of him. What brings you here, Kocho?" Kyojuro asked.

"H-How did you know my name?" Shinobu asked, believing that Kyojuro should forget the Demon Slayers including her.

"Since Giyu knocked himself out, I'll explain things to you." Kyojuro said as they sent Giyu to Recovery Girl's office and in an accident, without Kyojuro thinking that Kanae is there, the two suddenly met.

"S-Shinobu?!" Kanae asked in shock. Shinobu quickly ran away but Kanae catches her with her speed.

'She got faster than before. Did she remained her skills as a Hashira?!' Shinobu thought. Kanae hugs her while crying and Shinobu had no choice but to hug her back and cry in joy.

"I really missed you, you know! After the day we saw you die from before, it really broke my heart after seeing your other self saving me from the robbers! B-But how did this happen?! Like seriously." Kanae said.

"I really missed you, nee-san! If you only know how I really worked hard to act like you when I was a Demon Slayer back from before! I miss you, nee-san!!" Shinobu cried back and the two hugged tight. Kyojuro smiled as he sees the Kocho sisters finally together.

"Kanae, do you need a break? Tell me if you want to. Because it seems that-- Oh my! You are Kanae's younger sister, Shinobu!" Recovery Girl said.

"Y-You know me?" Shinobu asked while wiping the tears from her sister.

"Of course. Kanae really told me a lot of things from you. She has shown me your picture when you were alive. How did this happen?!" Recovery Girl asked in shock.

"Shall you tell us all the details, Shinobu? Since ma'am, Chiyo here won't talk too much about you guys." Kanae said. Shinobu hesitated and thought if she'll tell them all about their existence and the happenings. And she gave up.

'I'm sorry, Hagari. I'll break my promise because of my selfish deeds. Forgive me.' Shinobu thought. She explained everything about what happened from the Taisho era, Hagari's role to their lives, the battles they are preparing, people who'll they face in the future, and the people who died in the past having new powers but altered memories.

"Wow! I never knew that the Red Spider Lily you say can do such things like that! I wonder if that one still exists." Recovery Girl said.

"Since Hagari is dead, I believe those flowers aren't blooming anymore. But I think Togikama knows if they still do exist or not." Shinobu said.

"Togikama?" Kyojuro asked.

"Hagari's comrade. He is now guiding us but he's a bit weaker than Hagari. But a reliable guy and an honest one." Shinobu said.

"I can't believe that you guys are alive! And you came from our world. Mom and Dad will be so happy to see you, Shinobu!" Kanae said in joy.

"Yeah! I miss them as well! I am thinking if I should bring Kanao and my tsugukos with us to our home." Shinobu said.

"Wait! Are you just gonna leave our fellow Hashiras in Togikama's hands?" Kyojuro asked.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of them, even Shinobu now decided to go home to her family." Togikama said as he appeared from the ceiling.

"What the?!" Kyojuro exclaimed as he released flames from his fist and Kanae grabs the flowers from the vase and transforms them into shurikens.

"Calm down! It's Togikama, the one I told you guys." Shinobu said.

"So you are Togikama? Pardon us for acting so reckless on you." Kyojuro said and now disables their Powers.

"It's fine. Now Shinobu, are you really set on going and start to live in Kanae's house?" Togikama asked.

"Why did you ask that?" Kyojuro asked.

"Once she gets near into Kanae's territory, her older sister or their family will now be involved in White Thunder's list of targets. But if you insist to live together, just make sure you guys will be careful." Togikama said.

"I... I..." Shinobu uttered.

"It's all right. You can visit us whenever you want. But in a secret way. To avoid getting detected by Muzan. But I'll tell them all the details once you visit our home." Kanae said.

"A-Are you sure?" Shinobu asked while crying.

"It's better to be safe than sorry. Now, can we guys eat some snacks?" Kanae said.

"I need to go. I have a class with 1-B. See you later, Kocho sisters, Recovery Girl!" Kyojuro said and now leaves the room.

"Where have you been, Togikama?" Shinobu asked.

"Chiyo, right?" Togikama asked.

"How did you know my name?" Recovery Girl asked.

"Sleep." Togikama said and now the heroine suddenly fell asleep.

"What the--?!" Kanae uttered.

"It's my Word Magic. I can't explain where I came from because she is connected to this man where I visited from earlier." Togikama said.

"Who is it?" Shinobu asked.

"Izuku Midoriya. He has finally awakened and he is now set to Egypt to train more of his powers and abilities." Togikama said. Izuku can be seen at the Cairo International Airport while wearing a mask and waits for his service. A red van stopped in front of him and he enters into it.

"Train? So he has finally acquired the Devil Fruit's power?" Shinobu asked.

"Yeah." Togikama said.

"Devil Fruits?" Kanae asked.

"Since you were reincarnated, your powers are also from the Devil Fruits itself. And it must be... Uhm... I don't know." Togikama said.

"I can heal everyone using my knowledge about flowers and also, can transform the flowers into any item in my will." Kanae said.

"I see." Togikama said. They didn't notice that Giyu heard all of the conversations from before and now his memories from the past have finally restored into his mind. And what really has returned from him is his cold and lifeless emotion.

"Why and how did this all happen...?" Giyu uttered in his cold and lifeless tone.

To Be Continued...

Jing Jang! Another chapter is done! I hope you liked this one as always! Stay safe!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

70.6K 1.4K 22
In Jin's world, he is a force to be reckoned with, taking on Mongols, bandits, and anyone who deserves punishment with his unmatched swordsmanship sk...
54.6K 1.4K 49
Since Izuku was Little he Never wanted to be a Hero but a Shinobi and when he told his friends they got worried and bullied Izuku so he'd give that D...
121K 3.2K 22
It was unfortunate when Tanjiro twisted his ankle but Nezuko was all too willing to take the charcoal to town in his place. She returns home to a blo...
33.3K 1K 26
You Don't know Us; "Don't assume things, the same with people.." This is the third book of the series. Please read the first two books to understand...