Chapter Thirty One: Regained

"Breaking News: The Normal Hero: Manual or is known to be Masaki Mizushima was found dead at the entrance of his office. His head is found rolling inside as it was suspected that he was murdered by severing his head.

Tons of crushed dead bodies splattered at the hallway of the Normal Hero's agency and there were no tracks or footage caught to know who was the one responsible for all of this crime." The major headline for everyone in high noon. All heroes mourned for the death of another hero and this made some smaller heroes horrified by this news.

"What motive does this villain have and why he had to kill Manual in a gruesome way?"

"I think he is now replacing Stain as the new Hero Killer! And unlike Stain, he attacks their offices in a very concealing and quiet way."

"That's it! I can't take this. If this even continues, I will stop my duty as a hero. I don't wanna die yet!" The heroes with low popularity talked to each other. Izuku wearing mask, hat, a long white cape, not wearing the sleeves, and his fists can be seen bleeding due to him clenching it too hard can be seen walking and rage can be seen through his eyes while walking past the heroes.

'How you call yourselves a hero if you're chickening yourselves out because of one major incident? Such shame on you.' Izuku thought. The scene changed to the afternoon in the training camp where all the students can be seen exhausted and tired after draining themselves by working hard on surpassing the limits of their work.

"More!" Inosuke roared as he headbutts the tree for the 48th time.

"Just how strong that guy is...?" Sato asked while catches his breath. Kanao offered Tanjiro a bottle of water but he refused.

"I'll take that." Katsuki said as he grabs the bottle from Kanao.

"Oh, okay. Enjoy." Kanao said with a little bit shocked expression.

"Don't push yourself too much. You'll wrinkle that beauty of yours." Katsuki said and walks away. Kirishima spits the water into Mineta's face after hearing what Katsuki said to Kanao.

"Pfft! Wha- Whadda-- What the hell did I just hear?! B-Bakugo gave the new student Kanao a piece of advice because of her looks?! Did he smashed his head on a rock or to Inosuke?" Kirishima said.

"This is the first time I heard that bastard say such sweet words to a girl." Denki said.

"No wonder why some of the boys from 1-B had their eyes on Kanao." Mineta said while coughing. Kanao sat beside Genya who returns to normal after he turned his body into a rock.

"Where's Mas-- I mean Muichiro?" Kanao asked.

"Look." Genya said as he pointed Muichiro who is swarmed by some girls in 1-B and this made Kanao giggle.

"His cuteness went from normal mode to god mode. I wonder how more girls will fall from his cute face." Genya said.

"And are you a bit jealous of that?" Kanao asked.

"Hey, how can you ask such questions like that?" Genya asked.

"Because I'm curious." Kanao replied. Tanjiro looked at Kanao and starts to remember everything about her. But due to the things he had remembered since he started to live in the new world, he ends himself dizzy and this time, blood spurted from his nose and ears.

"Hey, Tanjiro! Are you all right?!" Zenitsu asked.

"Nii-chan!" Nezuko cried while approaching him. Kanao in a flash appeared beside Tanjiro and helps him stop the bleeding.

"Are you all right?" Kanao asked.

"Y-Yeah. J-Just a little brain damage, I guess." Tanjiro said. Everyone now started to gather around him to see his condition.