Trouble Maker

By Seulmeme_93

Seulrene story More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four: Transferee
Chapter twenty-five: Strange feeling
Chapter twenty-six:Another gift from someone
Chapter twenty-seven:Irene is missing!!?
Chapter twenty-eight:Saving Irene
Chapter twenty-nine: Revelation
Chapter thirty one:I love you's
Chapter thirty two: Jelous Kang
Author's note and Gratitude (char😁)
Chapter thirty-three:Wrong timing
Chapter thirty-four: From Seoul to Hawaii
Chapter thirty-five:We've met again
Chapter thirty-six:Jelly Bae
Chapter thirty-seven: Home sweet home
Chapter thirty-eight:Love quarrel
Chapter thirty-nine: History repeat it self.....?
Chapter fourty:With a smile
Chapter fourty-one: Something in the sunset
Epilogue

Chapter thirty:Goodbye?

2.4K 103 13
By Seulmeme_93

Irene's Pov

Letting go the person you love is the hardest thing you could ever made.But what if  that person trying his/her best to fight his/herself from death?.Just like Seulgi did right at this moment.I can't bare seeing her fighting herself not to fall into death.I want her to fight for herself and for us...but it hurts me even more seeing her enduring the pain.If she can't made it....maybe,just maybe....I should let her go....

"Everything will be fine."- I lean in to Wendy's shoulder while she keep on rubbing my back comforting me that everything will be fine.

We're already in the hospital.Seulgi is in the operating room and we're waiting outside.
I hope that everything will going back to normal.I don't know what to do if I lost her.Not now,not now that I already knew everything....everything between us.

"Wendy!." - we stand up quickly when we saw that Daniel oppa running towards us.

"Oppa."

"What happened!? Where's Seulgi!?."-He asked worriedly.I sniff before answering.

"S-she's in the....o-operating room."

"Damn! What the hell is happening!?."-he pinched the bridge of his nose and sat beside  Wendy.

"I'll explain it lat---."-Seungwan cut off when the doctor came out from the operating room.

All of us stood up immediately and walk towards the doctor.

"Who's the nearest kin?." - Daniel immediately raise his hand.

"I am the brother. How is she doc?."

"She's fine now.Great thing you rush her here immediately.We already removed the bullet from her body and all she needs to do right now is to take a rest.2 days or 3,she will gain her consciousness."-I sigh in relief when I heard that.

"Thank you Doc."

"Excuse me."-the doctor smiled and excused herself.

"Thanks God!."

"I told you,Seulgi is strong."- I smiled when Seungwan said that.

Fastforward...

Third person's Pov

Seulgi moved to the private room.The rest of her friends already go home while Wendy,Irene and Daniel decided to stay.

"Irene,I think you need to rest.Don't worry about Seulgi,she's fine now."-Irene shake her head in disagreement.She doesn't want to leave Seulgi.She wants to be in Seulgi's side when she wakes up.

"I'm fine oppa.Seulgi needs me."-Daniel just sigh and nodded.He knew he can't force Irene to go home so he has nothing to do about it anymore.

It's already 6:45 pm and Wendy was now sleeping on a couch.

"Excuse me for a while.I need to take this call."-Daniel excuse his self when his phone ring and his Dad's name popped up on his phone's screen so he really need to answer the call.

Irene nodded and smiled.

"Sure,go ahead."

Daniel exited the room quickly.Irene stared at the unconscious Seulgi lying on the hospital bed.She held Seulgi's hand and rub it gently.

"Ddeulgi-yah,wake up.You're such a sleepy head...I'm here now,your one and only Baechu.How could you say that my nickname is lame where in fact,you're the one who created that name for me."-Irene wipe her tears when it started rolling in her face again.

"I wanted to smack you because I thought you already changed being a trouble maker but you didn't."-Irene laugh faintly and continued wiping her tears.

"It takes me years looking for my Ddeulgi.I sometimes think on giving up but I think we're really meant for each other because destiny brought us here together...please don't you ever think of leaving me because I won't ever forgive you if that really happens."-Irene smiled and continued.

"Did I sound like I'm taking my vows?Hahaha...,don't worry,I will marry you someday.....so you should better wake up and let's start over again."- Irene kiss Seulgi's forehead when someone sing which made her startle.

"🎵And now we're starting over again...🎵".- it was Wendy singing approaching Irene.Irene blush when Seungwan teased her.

"I'll be going home unnie.I can't sleep here,it makes me uncomfortable."-Seungwan tap Irene's shoulder and smiled.She leaned in closer to Irene and whispered something which made Irene's face blushed.

"Bye!."

"Yah! Seungwan-ah!."- Irene shouted facing Seungwan's back while Seungwan just wave her hand without facing Irene.

When the door already closed,Irene shook her head in disbelief and happy at the same time.It's because of what Wendy said to her.

A minute after Seungwan's disappearance,the door open again revealing Daniel with a basket full of different kinds of fruit and a food.

"Sorry if I just came back.After the call,I decided to buy some foods... I know you haven't eaten yet so let's eat this together."-Daniel offered while preparing the foods he brought.

Irene didn't hesitate because she's really hungry so she stood up from her seat and decided to help Daniel preparing the foods.

They started eating silently when Daniel break the silence between them.

"I saw Seungwan a while ago,she told me that she will be going home because she can't sleep here......Irene,it's really fine with me if you wanted to go home.I can manage... really...and besides,she's my sister."-Daniel said sincerely pertaining to Seulgi.He's worried that Irene might be uncomfortable staying in a hospital but Irene shook her head.

"It's fine Oppa.*she smiled before she continued* Everything for Seulgi."-Daniel hesitate to agree first but smiled after.

He stared at the unconscious Seulgi before smiling to Irene.

"You know what...after she was confined in a hospital because of that accident happened 13 years ago,she always cried at night saying 'where is she?'...'I need her!.' 'Mom! tell her to come over!.'....but when we asked her who's ' she ' she was pertaining to all she answered is 'I forgot her name.'...She even asked me to sing a song for her entitled 'with a smile' but I don't even know the lyrics of that song so I declined...hahaha."- Irene wanted to cry again hearing that from Daniel.She always thought,maybe Seulgi already forgotten her but she's not.Seulgi is also having a hard time.That song is her and Seulgi's favorite song.She waited Daniel to continue so he did.

"And when I declined her request,she cried rolling on the floor like crazy...hahaha..."-Irene can't help but to laugh.

"So what did you do to stop her from crying?."-Daniel smiled before answering Irene's question.

"I download the song and memorize the lyrics.I even practice the guitar chords of that song and when I perfectly made it...I played it infront of her before going to bed.It's the best way to make her fall asleep."- Irene find it cute! A simple thing can make her baby bear happy.

"She's a troublemaker since then but when she met someone,the troublemaker Kang Seulgi changed into a sweet and caring Kang Seulgi."-Daniel smiled and look at Irene who's staring at him seriously. "And it was you who changed her."- Irene was so proud of herself hearing that.

Daniel's happy face turned into a sad one when he remembered the most unexpected part of the past.

"But after the accident.She decided to go to elementary school and that's when she met Seungwan and her other friends.Months and Years passed by...she go back from what she used to be.She started dating different girls.One time I caught her kissing someone at her young age,so I grab her ears and drive her home.She skipped class,go to clubs with her other friends.She sometimes smoke."-Irene was shocked when she heard that.She's speechless.

"When Dad found out about her bad doings,He sent Seulgi here together with Seungwan and me"-Daniel paused for a while and hold Irene's hand which made her flinched a little.

"Please help us to get back our sweet and caring Seulgi."-Daniel pleaded while Irene nodded.

"I will oppa."-she smiled and so Daniel, saying thank you to her.

Irene's phone ring and the name of her Mom popped up on the screen's phone so she answered it immediately excusing herself to Daniel and exited the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25K 1K 26
I Choose You. A story of two celebrities that had met in an uncertain place and time, which caused a controversy.
2.6K 106 10
❝i just want to protect you❞ the devil bae irene forced an innocent kang seulgi to change into a new person so that she won't be a target anymore but...
160K 4.4K 58
[YOU ARE THE MAIN CHARACTER] [KANG SEULGI X READER] (Just letting you know,It's like a Korean drama view.The videos or photos I'm using in the chapt...
13.4K 393 27
Bae Joohyun or Irene a new transferee in (Enter school name). She lost her parents due to some 'accident' her grandmother always says, she has a habi...