Niall Horan Imagines

Par Meshabeyond

(1) Just a collection of Niall Horan imagines written by me. © 2014 by Meshabeyond Plus

Niall Horan Imagines
He likes you
He's Leaving You
Bad Suprises
Drunk
How Could You
Taking a break
Can't be Happening
Back Together?
Fifteen Party (Requested)
Fifteen Party
Update
Not Ready
Never Stopped Loving you
Never meant to be
Happy 21st Niall!
It's Just acting
Update (Requests Etc)
A Perfect Suprise (Requested)
You can tell me anything
No More Pranks
Accidents in Starbucks (Requested)
Costume Love :3
Surprise?
How could you think that?
Best Friend(Something new)
Babysitting Wendy(Something new)
Song imagines
Better Together
Give your heart a break
Amnesia
Late Night Arguements
Stay with me
Hope
Twitter Complications (Requested)
Faith Brought Us Together (Requested)
Once in a Lifetime
Jealous Bestfriend(Requested)
Fix a heart
Honeymoon Avenue(7 Days Of Ariana)
Daydreamin' (6 Days of Ariana)
Why Try (5 Days of Ariana)
Almost is never enough (Four Days Of Ariana)
Welcome Back Daddy! (Idea)
Events & Unexpected Surprises
Informational Sequences?
Drunken Mistake
Druken Mistake (Part two)
Coach Rivalries (Idea)
18
New Update
Little bit of Information :)
First TwitCam
Just a little bit of your heart
Overly Coached (Idea)
Broken Without You (Inspired Song imagine)
Always & Forever (Inspired Song Imagine)
Family Concert Surprise (Something New)
Break Time (Something New)
Drunk Niall.
Stubbornness
Mullingar & Instagram posts
Q&A?
Question & Answers
You Don't Know Me
Happy Anniversary + Random notes
DRAG ME DOWN
My Everything
IM BACK!
I think I'm in love
Home
I'm thankful for....
Secret Love Song, PT II (AU)
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Survior
Not doing it
Brat...
Secret Love Song (bonus)
Miss me ?
Writing again :)
Perfect
I don't love you anymore (Secret Love song part II bonus)
Cheating prank
Hi hunssss x
Survior 2
2018 updates !!
Drag Me Down
Niaomi

Sickly in Love

4.2K 70 25
Par Meshabeyond

‘God this sucks, I don’t even remember how I got this cold.’ You thought as you remembered that you went to go see Niall on a cold night without a sweater. As you reached for another tissue there was a ring at the door bell.

"I’m not in the mood for company; please go away." The door rang again. It took all your strength to go down the stairs to the front of your flat.

"Please go aw-" you didn’t finish your sentence because there at your doorstep was Niall, your lifelong crush and best friend, with that cheeky grin of his Niall rubbed the back of his head sheepishly.

“I heard you were sick, so I help you get well” he said as he was holding up many grocery bags.

"You didn’t have to do that me for Niall, I’m fine." You tried to say convincingly but didn’t because of the coughs between your words.

"No you’re not. Don’t you worry Y/N, were on break from touring, besides if you’re sick who’s going to take care of me and the lads?"He said as he just walked inside.

"But aren’t you afraid you might get sick too?"

"No, I’ll be fine""But how can you be so sure? You could get sick and I would not want that"

“Don’t worry besides colds don’t last long for me” He said as he walked to the kitchen and started taking things out of the bags as you walked into the kitchen you see Niall making soup and giggled.

"Chicken soup?"

"Yeah, its chicken, it’s supposed to help."

"Thanks Niall” you said as a smile crossed your face though you two have been friends since ever you never told him that you practically loved him even if the rest of the lads could tell from the moment they saw you two and keep teasing you for it.

"It’s ready! Eat up!" As he held a spoonful to your mouth and decided to spoon feed you.

"Thanks again” you said as you started to eat; after you were done he washed the dishes.

"Now, Y/N, get some rest and drink plenty of fluids!"

"Where’d you learn that?"

"Liam told me" He smiled at you.

On the way up the stairs you lost your balance but felt strong arms wrapping around your waist. As you looked up you saw Niall’s face with a worried look on it.

He helped you get back on your feet but still kept his hold on you and felt his head rest on top of yours.

"You okay Y/N?" he whispered into your ear. You felt your heart was beating so hard that you worried if he can hear or even feel it.

"Umm, yea, thanks, I really should get some rest then.” You whispered as you tried to free yourself but you couldn’t loosen his grip.

"No I don’t trust you so I’ll take you” He said as he carried you up the stairs.

Once in your room he set you down and tucked you in and sat down at the edge while looking at the pictures on the wall.

"We’ve friends for a long time haven’t we?" He asked in a monotone.

"Yeah we have" You answered while looking at the pictures as well.

While looking on the wall you remembered the days like his audition on X-Factor, to the days were you were kids playing in parks.

"Oh, I’m sorry Y/N I forgot that you have to go back to sleep" He stated looking at you as you got into the bed.

"Are you just going to watch me sleep?" You asked and he shook his head

"No, I just want to make sure you get to sleep" He chuckled

"Um, it’s kind of hard for me to sleep with you watching me like that Niall" You stated

"OH! Right, sorry, I’ll be in the living room, if you need anything at just call" He said as he left the room  you fell asleep but woke up when you felt a something warm on your cheek.

You opened your eyes you saw none other than Niall  

"I was checking your temperature but let me go get a thermometer instead” He awkwardly said.

‘What was he doing here with his hand on my cheek?‘You thought.

"What’s it say?" You asked as he put the themometer in your mouth.

"Ninety nine, yeah that’s a fever alright. Now you stay in bed till you get better, you hear me? Don’t let me catch you sneaking around." He told you as he wagged his finger making you giggle.

"Yes sir!" giving him a salute."And don’t you forget it" then he left.

‘Maybe he likes you too…like that’s going to happen! You can’t tell him how You feel about him.

He could avoid you and never talk to you again, there’s no way that you would let that happen.

You thought before going back to sleep after hours later you woke up again you went to go get water  you thought Niall left but your thoughts were proven wrong when you saw him on the couch watching TV eating popcorn.

"You shouldn’t be outta bed, Y/N" He stated his eyes still trained on the TV.

"You’re still here?" You questioned looking at the clock.

"Of course, you’re still sick?" He answered and you rolled your eyes.

"Do you plan on staying till I get better?" You asked

"Yes, now go on, back to bed" he said as he shooed you back into your room

You thought you should tell him.. You would never get an opportunity like this again alone.

"Niall?" ‘It’s now or never’ you thought.

"Yeah, what is it?" He asked finally taking his attention off of the TV.

"Thanks for always taking good care of me" You said he nodded smiling at you before going back to the TV.

What the hell were you thinking?

You couldn't tell him he's Niall Horan from One Direction.. Why the fuck would he like you?

"No problem." You blushed as you headed back to your room you looked at him and saw his grin.

How were you ever going to say that that You Loved him "I love you!" You yelled out speaking your thoughts out loud.. You mentaly face palmed yourself your face reddning. 

"What?" He asked standing up from the couch.. you didn't turn around you were afraid. 

"What? I didn't say anything" You lied turning around to face him.

"Yeah? I thought I heard you say you loved me" He said and you blushed really hard.

"Because if you did say that then why would you wait until now to tell me that?" He asked and you sighed knowing that you couldn't lie your way out of this one.

" I I I just, didn’t want you to stop being my friend, you’re my best and I guessed you wouldn’t like me” You answered as you bit your lip looking down. He came closer to you and felt his hand caress your face making you look into his beautiful blue eyes.

"So you think I wouldn’t like you. But you’re gorgeous, smart, kind, strong, and you know more about me than anyone else. I would do anything for you and Y/N… I love you too." He said to you and before you could say anything else, Niall’s hands brought your face closer to his.

"I have a cold." You barely said before brought your face incredibly close to yours feeling his soft nose rub against yours.

“I don’t care, it’s just a cold” He shrugged as he crashed his warm lips onto yours.

Just then you realized that this was your first kiss, and to top it off it was with Niall. You wrapped your arms around his neck while his hands wrapped around your waist. Finally ending your kiss, you both looked into each other’s eyes “I love you” You both said in unsion before giggling.

A WEEK LATER

You finally felt better all thanks to the help of Niall and you were heading to his place.When you got there you knocked on the door he opened you saw a sight of Niall with a lightly pink nose, eyes weary, and he didn’t look so good.

“Niall, are you sick?” You asked he nodded sniffling.

“Yes” hearing his raspy voice made you chuckle.

"I’m so sorry! I didn’t mean to give you my cold! But I did warn you!" You exclaimed he shook his head a big smile on his face as he led you into his flat. You sat down on the couch and starred at him as he scooted close to you and caressly grabbed your face his eyes pouring into your as Niall smashed his lips onto yours

"At this rate, it’s going to take forever for the both of us to be healthy?" Niall said with a huge grin that stretched across his face once he broke the kiss and laughed.

“Yeah but who cares, I can take care of you now." You smiled as he pulled you in kissing you once more.

A/N 

SO THAT WAS THAT I UPDATED THREE TIMES HAHA I'M TOO HAPPY SO AFTER I UPDATE THE SONG IMAGINE... I'M GOING TO BE DOING A FEW REQUESTS THAT ARE LONG OVER DUE LIKE SERIOUSLY THESE GUYS REQUESTED THEM A LONG TIME AGO AND I'M REALLY GLAD THAT THEY ARE GOING TO CONTINUE TO BE PATIENT IT WOULD MEAN ALOT REALLY  HAHA SO SONG IMAGINE REQUEST SONG IMAGINE REQUEST.. Glad i got that off my chest

Hope you enjoyed this one! 

Vote pleaseee for me? No okay.. :(

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

753K 10.1K 200
Welcome to my book of imagines! I don't write smut. REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!!!
292K 6.8K 91
Just a bunch of imagines/preferences involving our favourite Irish lad, Niall :)
676 46 41
Hello Niallers! A songbook for us all! ❤
93.8K 532 99
Niall Horan Imagines.