His Cheetah | Soulmate/Hybrid...

By TundraFox

At last, it was your turn to meet Jimin. The double heartbeats of your nearing soulmate was pounding harder t... More

Author's Note/ What Is a Soulmate/ Hybrid
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue

Chapter 19

11.1K 435 109
By TundraFox

New chapter!!! Enjoy~~<3

*Hyrish is like this.

***

Random Hybrid/Soulmate Fact

Once a hybrid has found their soulmate, their scent blocker won't work for their partner anymore. However, other humans and hybrids alike are able to notice that they are different from that point forward.

***

   Soon enough, you, Suho, and all of BTS were right outside of the BigHit building. Suho had come as emotional support, even though you doubt you needed it. Still, you were very thankful to have him.

   The boys (minus Suho) had to go in first. There was an ARMY (heh) of fans right outside the van doors, and if they caught sight of either you or Suho or both, it'd be catastrophic.

   The doors opened and Jungkook stepped out of the van. All of the fans outside erupted into cheers and Jungkook waved at them before continuing the walk to the front door. Next was Hoseok, Seokjin, and so on. Jimin gave you a quick peck on the lips before swiftly slipping out of the van. Almost as soon as he was seen, reporters popped up out of knowhere and started to bombard him with questions. The security didn't have the manpower to hold the persistent stalkers off. Jimin's eyes bugged out of his skull and he quickly turned around and slammed the van door before you and Suho were caught sight of. However, you could still hear the reporters.

   "Jimin, who is that girl that you were spotted with?"

   "Why'd you give that girl your shirt? Why was she only wearing your shirt? Did you save her from being raped?"

   "You were hurt in the process if saving that girl. What happened? How'd you know she was in that alley? Is she your soulmate?"

   "Uhh. . ." Jimin looked around, trying to find a pathway to the doors awaiting him.

   "Jimin, run!" you yell. You knew only he could hear you on the other side. Jimin quickly turned his head towards the window and winked before pushing his way through the reporters and sprinting to the doors. He ignored the pain from your stab, which didn't exactly help you, but kept going anyway. Once inside, he slammed the doors closed, locked them, and left like there weren't fifty hungry reporters on the other side of the doors.

   Suho lets out a laugh before sitting back into his seat.

   "That boy is something else," he smiles. You agree with a dreamy expression on your face. Suho laughs again.

   The van starts to move and makes its way over to the back of the BigHit building. Once you've arrived, you and Suho thank the driver before hopping out and meeting Namjoon and Jimin at the door.

   "Are you two-- erm, three ready?" asks Namjoon once you're both inside.

   "Mhm. Let's go!" you exclaim. You grab Jimin's hand and latch your arm to Suho's before following behind the leader. You were extremely nervous, even though you didn't show it, but you knew that together, you could get through anything.

   After about a two minute walk, a twenty second elevator ride, and another forty second walk (totaling to three minutes; the equivalent to three years in your mind), you finally made it to the conference room. You froze in front of the massive closed double doors and stared at it. Your nerves started to duplicate and multiply itself times a thousand until you felt very weak and small. All you wanted to do was to melt into a puddle on the floor and seep into the drain.

   Jimin notices your hesitation and pulls you into a hug, which you immediately relax into.

   "Don't worry, baby, Suho and I will be right with you, okay?" he whispers into your ear. You nod and inhale his vanilla scent once more before pulling away from his embrace. You latch your arms with Suho's once more before giving Namjoon the okay for opening the doors.

   In the conference room lay a large wooden table at the center of the room. Black chairs were lined up where the table was, and straight ahead lay Bang Si-Hyuk himself. He had his hand intertwined and was leaning forward intimidatingly. You gulp and lower your gaze to the table.

   "Hello Jimin, Y/N, and-- I'm sorry, who are you?" PD-nim asks.

   "I am Kim Suho, Y/N's best friend and emotional supporter. Pleasure to meet you, sir," Suho bows lowly and politely. You and Jimin follow his example.

   "The pleasure is all mine. Please, have a seat," offers the CEO. You all do as told.

   "So, Y/N, you're Jimin's soulmate, correct?

   "Y-Yes, sir," you nervously reply.

   "How long have you two known each other?"

   "Around two months, sir," Jimin answers.

   "How long were you two planning to keep your relationship hidden?" Hitman Bang narrows his eyes.

   "F-For as long as possible, sir," you stutter. Jimin places his hand on your thigh and squeezes it reassuringly.

   "Why didn't you tell me?"

   "W-We were afraid," Jimin whispers. He lowers his gaze to the table shamefully. Suho grabs your free hand and gives the two of you a small smile.

   "Okay," says the CEO. "I understand why you did what you did. I approve of your relationship."

   "We're sor-- wait SERIOUSLY?!" Jimin screeches.

   "Yes. I can't control the universe; I'm not God. I'm honestly surprised it took so long for one of you to find your soulmate. Also surprised that it wasn't Jin first. . ." You and Jimin smile widely at each other.

   "But," PD-nim continues. You both groan. "Jimin, you started a scandal. What are we going to say to the press?"

   "Um. . . uh. . ." Jimin glances at you nervously. You nod towards him. "We were just, uh, going to tell them nothing. Neither confirm or deny their claims." PD-nim nods thoughtfully.

   "Okay," he says. You and Jimin release a breath of air. Suho sits back into the seat.

   "But," he continues.

   "Oh, come on," Suho whispers in Hyrish.

   "Jimin, you're grounded. You can only go from here to the dorms and back here for those two weeks that you won't be able to dance." Jimin pouts and slumps in his chair. You snicker at him.

   "You too, Y/N."

   "What?! Why?" you whine.

   "It was a double effort." You frown.

   "So you're saying it's my fault that six guys took advantage of me?" you ask. Jimin sits up and narrows his eyes at the CEO. You and Suho can hear a low growl being produced in his throat.

   "What? No, I meant that you need to stay indoors while this scandal blows over. Work is acceptable. I didn't mean it like that; I apologize." You nod your head and Jimin relaxes.

   "I assume that you'll be staying with Jimin in the dorms while your wound heals?"

   "Yes, sir," Jimin confirms.

   "Okay. That's all I needed to know. Enjoy the rest of your day," the CEO dismisses. The three of you stand and bow a full ninety degrees before exiting the conference room.

   Once you and your boys were far enough away from the conference room and Hitman Bang, Jimin grabs you and spins you around in the air while you laugh. After a while, Jimin sets you down and pulls you into a passionate kiss. Suho smiles and giggles at the cute couple.

   "I'm not fired!" Jimin exclaims.

   "We weren't forced to break up!" you cheer. Jimin pecks you again before hugging you tightly. You put your arms around his neck and bury your face into the crook of it. Jimin's face finds your mark spot and he begins to lightly kiss the still raw spot.

   "Alright, love birds, I see I'm not needed anymore. I'm going to head home," Suho chuckles.

   "Bye, Suho," you say, voice muffled from Jimin's neck.

   "Bye." He waves one last time before tracing your steps back to the elevator.

   Long after Suho is gone, you and Jimin keep your hold on each other. You weren't sure how long you were there or who saw you or anything of the sort. That moment was probably the first time since you and your soulmate were generally happy since the alley incident. You were so grateful.

   "Sunbae?" a voice from behind Jimin says. Jimin looks up and turns around. You step forward from behind him and immediately freeze.

   Holy shit, it's TXT!

   "Hello, Jimin-ssi!"

   "Hi, Sunbae!"

   "Who's that girl?" They all bow respectfully.

   You squeak and hide behind your soulmate. You placed your hand over your mouth to keep your fangirling contained.

   "This is my soulmate, Y/N." Jimin pushes you in front of himself. You turn to him and flip him off before facing the five boys again.

   "H-Hello," you stutter. Jimin notices your nervousness and places both of his hands on your hips.

   "Sorry guys, she's a big fan of you guys."

   "That's okay," Yeonjun smiles. Your nerves implode and you let out a glass-shattering screech. All of the boys wince as you jump in the air with your fists moving side to side in front of you.

   "That's TXT, Jimin!" you exclaim.

   "Yes, baby, it is."

   "Look at them! They're so cute!" you coo. Jimin laughs and hugs you from behind, trapping you in them so you wouldn't embarrass yourself any more than you already had.

   "Why you do this? I wanna give them hugs!" you say in a baby voice.

   "No hugs, baby. You've probably freaked them out," Jimin chuckles. You immediately come back to your senses and escape Jimin's hold before bowing several times towards TXT.

   "I-I'm sorry!" you mew. "I don't know what came over me!"

   "It's okay, noona," Soobin laughs.

   "Ah! He called me noona!" you squeal to Jimin in Hyrish. TXT laughs again, but this time you don't understand why. You said that to Jimin in Hyrish, so why did they laugh like they understood you?

   "Well anyway, sunbae and noona, we better get going to practice," says Soobin.

   "Okay then, have fun!" TXT bows again and Jimin grabs your hand pulling you somewhere. The whole way to your destination, you couldn't help but to think one thing:

   Could they understand me. . ?

***

I hope you guys enjoyed! Please make sure to vote and comment, it really does help.

The action is coming! Don't worry!

Bye friends~~<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 12.4K 70
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Don't look at me like that" Jungkook whispers panic...
895 29 12
(New) Jungkook and Taehyung stumbled upon a bewildered human-cat hybrid named Jimin, whose appearance resembled that of a child. Together, the trio e...
238K 7.2K 52
**Mature Content: don't read if you're sensitive to some subjects** What happens when BTS find out someone is moving with them? "Have you heard of (Y...
530K 26K 48
In a world where you see in black and white until you meet your soulmate. What happens when Jimin meets Hoseok and only sees some of the colors he's...