(✓) 𝗜𝗡𝗙𝗔𝗧𝗨𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡...

By ololadays

in·fat·u·a·tion /inˌfaCHəˈwāSH(ə)n/ noun an intense but short-lived passion or admiration for someone or... More

Requestions *MUST READ*
Sections!
-Regular Section-
Julius x Reader- Once in a While
Fuegoleon x Preg!Reader- The Future and Beyond
Asta x Reader- Get Better Soon
Yuno x Emotionless Reader - Chocolate Pie, Knockers, Winds and Confessions
Fuegoleon x GN Tsundere Reader - Pathetic
Asta x Preg!Reader - Worries
update/random- pls watch this vid i made
-Multiple Part Books-
Nozel Silva x Reader- A Strange Feeling Part 1
Nozel x Reader- A Strange Feeling Part 2
PART ONE/ WiIlliam x Reader x Yuno- Rather Be
PART TWO/ William x Reader x Yuno - Rather Be
PART 2 Lime/ Solid x Emotionless Reader - Barely Bothered
PART 1 /Yuno x Tsundere Reader - Yunophobia
PART 2/Lime?/ Yuno Tsundere x Reader - Yunophobia
-Lime and Lemons-
Lime/ Klaus X Reader- Unexpected Birthday Gift
Lime/ Meroleona x Male Reader- Damn Woman
Lemon/ Broken Yuno x Reader - Just Let Me
Lemon/ Yandere Yuno x Reader- Unknown Jealousy
Lemon/ Yami x Reader - Just Making Sure
Lemon/ Sub Yuno x Reader - Defeat
Lemon/ Asta x Shy Reader - I'm here
-Headcannons-
HCS- Julius x Nurse! S/O Headcannons
HCS: How You Cuddle
HCS- What It Would Be Like Being Asta's Best Friend
-Fluff & Warm Fluff-
Warm Fluff/ Yuno x Reader - Inside
Warm Fluff/ Leopold x Reader - Stormy Cuddles
Fluff/ Luck x Reader - A Failed Game Night
-Short Stories-
Yuno SS/ Surprise Celebration
SS/ Nozel - Who Knows?
NOVELHD HAS BEEN PLAGIARIZING YOUR BOOKS (maybe)
yable bable: new bc oneshot book

PART 1/Solid x Emotionless Reader- Barely Bothered

2K 64 34
By ololadays

A/N- I decided to make this because I wanted to take up time since I'm writing two other pieces for High School Sweethearts and this book. Anyways, I'm writing this out of the blue. I really hope that when we see the post-timeskip Silva's, I want to see Solid change his personality and that Nebra gets rid of that ugly ass hairstyle. I also hope Nozel saves Noelle And Lolo from Vanica since there is a lot of stuff going on in the manga.

-

Word Count- 2046

-

Y/N'S P.O.V

"Goodbye." I say nonchalantly as the silver haired boy asked me to be his girlfriend for the fifth time today I believe. Ever since I was accepted into this squad, the Captain's younger brother has been obsessed with me, he's always trying to spark a conversation with me, always stalking me when I go to my room, always admiring my body and how slim thick I am, and always asking me multiple questions.

I honestly don't know why he is so obsessed with me, I'm not annoyed by it since I'm barely bothered by anything in general and I always mind my business and ignore things that I find irrelevant or stupid- but this? This is fucking dumb.

"Why are you saying goodbye? You know I'm going to keep following you until you say yes. You'll just have to submit to me in the end anyways." I hear Solid snicker from behind me, following me.

I just want to know...Why do people like this exist? I groan to myself as I walk a bit faster down the hallway.

"Oh? Why are you walking faster? Do you really that'll keep me away from you?" I hear him smirk from behind me, his footsteps getting louder. I really want to RUN away but that will make me look like a scaredy cat and my room is right around the corner. This isn't good.

Damn. What should I do? I think to myself as I sweatdrop. I really hope someone is at the corner to stop him or this could get really ugly for me or him.

As I finally turn the corner, I see the Captain waiting at my door.

Yes! Finally somebody strong enough to get me away from this weirdass boy.

"Hello, Sir Nozel. How can I help you?" I greet him, walking towards him. I turned around to see Solid still following me but, when he saw Nozel, he started walking way slower and his expression wasn't like the sadistic one he had earlier; it was more gentle and innocent, like a little kid.

He wasn't acting like that when he was stalking me. What a scaredy cat.

Nozel does nothing but stare at me until he notices his little brother right from behind me. "Solid, I'll need you as well." He says to his little brother as Solid stands next me."

Shit. I hope this isn't about Solid chasing me around the hallways. If it is, it's Solid's fault.

"So, Captain Nozel, what would you need from us?" I asked him as Solid stood closer to me. Unnoticeable to the captain, I nudged him away from me, letting more distance come between us.

"What did I want to say?" Nozel asks me as I give him a poker face. Didn't he just come at my door for something? Wasn't he going to say something to us?

"Yes, you were standing at my door for something, weren't you?" I responded as Solid stood there, daydreaming.

"Oh, that's right. The two of you will be going on a mission together."

HUH?

I stood there, my mouth agape, my eyebrows raised and my eyes squinted in pure disgust, while Solid just had a sadistic smile spread across that annoying face of his while staring at me with eyes of pure malice. God. I hate this fucking squad. I should've just picked the Crimson Lion Kings and I wouldn't ever be in this predicament.

"Could you repeat that, please?" I pleaded, hoping that he messed up what he said and that it was only me going on the mission.

"I said you and Solid will be going on a mission together tomorrow in the morning." Nozel responded slowly, making sure I understood every word he said so he doesn't repeat himself

Welp, there goes my dignity, my pride, my happiness, and my personal space.

"Is that all?" I asked, looking down at the smooth, blue carpet floor with a look of sadness and lost hope.

"Yes." That was all the Captain said before he walked away, leaving me with his crazy little brother.

"Well then. It looks like I'll be claiming you as mine tomorrow. Get ready to be owned tomorrow, Y/N." Solid sadistically grinned as he ruffled my hair, I quickly moved his hand away from me.

"Please, do me a favor and shut up. I think the world would be a better place if you spoke less nonsense and more common sense." I snapped back as I walked towards my room and slammed the door, leaving Solid all alone in the hallway. I heard him laugh as he walked away, probably think of all the lovely things that he would do to me in the near future.

I just hope that I don't wake up tomorrow...

Next Day!

It was the next day and I had just finished getting ready for the day and the mission...

Shit. I shouldn't have woken up. That is a mistake I'll regret.

I forgot I had the mission with that annoying fool today. I probably won't get the chance to ignore him...Damn it!

I slouched as I unlocked the door of my room, I walked outside to see Solid and his annoying sister, Nebra who was snickering behind her hand like it was no man's business. I really hate her with all my heart and that dumb, and crazy hairstyle doesn't make it better. Who told her that that horrible excuse of a hairstyle on her head looked good? Not me.

"Morning." I yawn, not paying the two any eye contact. I see Solid walk in front of me as he then puts his hands on my shoulders, making me stand up properly and an annoyed expression plastered on my face. This is totally making me break my character, I'm not the type of person to show that I'm annoyed, pissed, or happy but this boy right here is just making me not myself.

"That isn't a proper way to greet your future boyfriend, Y/N." The said boy groans as his hands move from my shoulders to my lower back. I cringed at the feeling as I still avoided eye contact with Solid as I looked at the blue carpet. "I was expecting you to greet me properly, not like any random peasant." I heard the silver-haired boy groan as he pushes me into his chest making me let out a little gasp.

Just what the fuck is he doing? Why is he trying to hug me?

I heard his older sister let out an ugly laugh as she always does. She really pisses me off, she pisses me off more than Solid does and that is a shocker. But you can't really be surprised because she is a royal and she doesn't know how to do her hair properly so... there's that.

"Me and you are going to have fun today. Got that?" I heard Solid sadistically chirp as I tried to free myself from his embrace. I'm not even making any process getting out of his arms... he isn't even that muscular and I'm having trouble getting out of his skinny ass arms... Just what kind of strengths do these royals have!?

"To hell with that. Let me go. Now." I demand with no tint of anger in my voice, still struggling with his embrace.

"Why should I when the hottest person in the entire squad is in my arms, hmm?" My face erupted into flames the moment the bastard said "hottest". I've completely had enough of his obsessive behavior and Nebra's ugly laughing. This needs to end, there should be no reason why he is holding me in his arms.

I finally break out of Solid arms, making him groan at me.

"Why'd you let go? That was my first time showing you affection, you know?" Solid snapped at me. I didn't care, he just needed to know that I was barely bothered by him liking me but he has taken it too far today and on this mission, I won't let him take advantage of my emotionless persona.

"If you forcing me into a tight hug is showing your way of loving me, then maybe this will show you how much I love you." I sighed as I walked closer to him, close to his face, I felt his minty breath on my face and had a great view of the blush spreading across his cheeks. I lean and give him a full kiss on the lips.

I felt his smirk on my lips as I leaned in more. I heard Nebra gasp from behind me but I didn't give damn, what mattered is that I could get Solid to shut the fuck up for the day.

"Oh? So you do love me..." Solid muttered viciously between the breathtaking kisses I gave him. I slid my arms around his neck, making him lean towards me a bit more, his arms slid to my lower back.

If I'm being honest, I'm not really trying to kiss him. I'm just trying to get him to pass out so I can go on the mission alone and call it a day.

Nebra can take care of him. I don't really care about him. Honestly. I'm only doing this so I can have a peaceful day and go back to bed. Simple as that.

The silver-haired boy licks my lip for an opening in my mouth which was a big mistake on his part. Since my tongue is really long, I could use that to my advantage to make him choke. I opened my mouth and slid my tongue into his mouth. I heard him let out a little moan, I slipped my tongue deeper into his mouth but not so deep that he could choke- not yet.

"Y/N... it feels amazing but... I... can't breathe..." I heard Solid moan out breathlessly, his face flushed and his grip tightening. I felt bad but, this is what he asked for. I didn't want any of this if I'm being completely honest.

I fully connected his lips as I ignored what he just breathed out, completely cutting off his space for air. His gasps for air got more and more desperate as I just kept on suffocating him with my tongue. I felt Solid's face sweating and his face getting a bit purple, his grip on my lower back weaker.

"Y/N, what are you doing!? You're going to kill him!" I ignore Nebra's pleas for me to stop suffocating him.

Eh. She's right but, I really don't care. He is a royal and he can get the best healthcare in the Kingdom, he'll be fine.

I hold onto him for a few more seconds before finally disconnecting my lips with his, coming with a string of saliva as well. As soon as I let go, the blue-eyed boy fell on the floor, completely out cold. I pant for a bit as I wipe my wet lips, seeing a bit of his saliva on my wrist. I raise my eyebrows at the fact that I just made out with the Captains little brother to the point he passed out. Well, at the end of the day, that was my goal.

Nebra ran over to him and saw his knocked out body, she then looked up at me and gave me a look of horror on her face. It was like I was a murderer getting ready to kill an innocent woman who just saw her husband die right in front of her because of me.

It looked so hilarious. It's quite rare to see the Silva's in such a pathetic state like that and to be honest, it was quite enjoyable. Nebra could tell Nozel whatever she wants but, with my emotionless personality, to him it wouldn't seem like I did such a thing. He would think that Nebra was doing her daily snitching on innocent people and ignore her as usual.

That was fun. I wonder what he is going to do when he wakes up and sees that I already left him.

I walk away, leaving Nebra and her now unconscious brother all alone.

Solid Silva. What a funny name that I'm barely unbothered by. I chuckle to myself.

-end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 207 21
"We were Fated to be from the start?" Y/n Vermillion a carefree, free spirited, lazy and flirty Royalty being dragged to get her grimoire and take t...
64 3 3
"Who are you?" He was still frightened but had gathered enough courage to ask. "Worry not, I'm here as..." The man, even though short, stood tall in...
82.4K 1.4K 24
A little soft love for everyone 🥰 (unless otherwise stated!) I'll try to use gender neutral pronouns please forgive me if I slip (unless it's a spe...
205K 6.1K 59
Introduced to a world where mana means power Ember Avest is forced to recognize the world she knew is no more. Helping Mereolena Vermillion return to...