Falling for Him

By flowergirl2o2

"Did you love her?" I looked down not wanting to see the expression in his eyes. His warm hand gripped my ch... More

Welcome to my cliche world!
~Preperations and Betrayals~
~Wedding and First looks~
~New home and first nights~
~Morning and Family breakfasts~
~Misconceptions and Apologies~
~Regrets and Guilt~
WE ARE EQUAL
~Small talks and Jet lag~
~Lost and Found~
~Anger and Understandings~
~Unexpected Moments and Fancy restaurants~
~Racing hearts and Flashbacks~
~Job hunt and Intense moments~
~Jealousy and First Kiss~
~Kisses and Friends~
~Cast~
~Teasings and Marks~
~Talks and Business trips~
~Outings and Rumours~
~Trust and Flashbacks~
~Emotions and Reunions~
..21..
..22..
..23..
..24..
..25..
..26..
..27..
..28..
..29..
..30..
..31..
..32..
..33..
..34..
..35..
..36..
..37..
..38..
..Epilogue..
..THANK YOU SO MUCH..
..Bonus Chapter 1..
..Bonus Chapter 2..
..Note..
..Bonus Chapter 3..

~Silent Treatments and Care~

11.3K 622 20
By flowergirl2o2

'The impossible becomes possible when Allah is with you're

So I'm back with another update. I apologize for not updating yesterday as I'm going through some family problems right now.

But as an apology, here is a super long chapter for you all. Also I'd like to give a thanks to BanyonTrees for supporting my story by voting on it. Thank you so much.

And also we are about to reach 100 readss for which I'm pretty thankful to ya all for giving my story a try<3

Edited.
Inaya's POV:
Dinner passed by in a blur and it was now night time. "We should get going now, it's pretty late." Zayaan stated as he stood up. My father nodded in understanding as he too got up with him. "I want to stay here, for the night." I announced to Zayaan and he turned towards me in confusion. "Yes Zayaan bhai, let Inaya stay here for the night." Kanwal requested.

He thought about it for a moment before he nodded. After that he bid everyone good bye and left after giving me a lingering look. My parents retired to their rooms saying that they were tired while Dania decided to stay the night. We all decided to watch a movie and prepared some snacks. The rest of the night passed in chatting and watching movies.

The next day, Zayaan came to pick me up at evening. Tears were shed again, hugs were exchanged and I left. Our drive passed away in silence as always, with me just staring outside while Zayaan concentrated on his driving.

We reached his house by half an hour and returned to our room after greeting everyone. I was already missing my family. We had such a good time yesterday, I hadn't laughed that much in a long time. I was taking off my jewellery and at the same time I was noticing Zayaan's every movement.

"Start packing, we will be leaving day after tomorrow." He said, as he took off his watch and placed it beside my jewellery. I froze midway as I turned towards him. "Day after tomorrow? Isn't that a bit too early?" I frowned. He shrugged in response. "I need to get back as soon as possible." He sighed.

"Can I meet my parents before leaving?" I questioned in a sad voice. "I'll take you there, tomorrow evening." He stated and there was a look of understanding in his eyes. I gave him a small smile then got busy in removing the rest of my jewellery and pulled my hair into a bun.

After changing into my night suit, I picked up the pillow and threw it on the couch before settling down on it. "Seriously Inaya?" He made a face and I just shrugged. "I know your back and neck hurts by sleeping there, why don't you stop being so stubborn?"

I ignored him as I laid down on the couch. I heard sighing from his side but I just closed my eyes.

I shrieked when I felt myself lifted in the air. "What are you doing?" I yelped. "Carrying you." He gave me an obvious look. "Put me down Zayaan!" I struggled in his arms but he was having none of it. He placed me on the bed then moved back leaning against the side table.

"Are you crazy?!" I fumed. I was angry alright, and right now I wanted to punch that smirk off his face. "Nope, but you sure are stubborn." He gave me small smile. I got off the bed exasperated, but he blocked my way.

I tried moving the other way but he blocked it, again. "Stop being childish Inaya!" He replied annoyed. "I'm not being childish!" I whined. "Then just lay down and go to sleep!" He retorted, irritation lacing his voice. "I told you I'm fine on the couch." I glared at him.

He was breathing heavily as he pinched his nose in annoyance. "Inaya, stop dragging this matter. I already told you I'm not going to touch you then why are you so intent on making such a big issue out of it!" He exclaimed. I was breathing as heavily as he was. "I'm dragging this matter?" I couldn't believe this. He was the one who started it. I was fine on the couch but he just had to ruin that too.

I sighed in defeat as I settled down on the bed. Making sure that I wasn't going back, he made his way to his side. I got up and got the pillows and cushions from the couch. "What are you doing?" He looked at me confused but I was giving him the silent treatment so I just ignored him.

I placed the cushions at the centre of the bed, making a wall between us. He frowned at the wall but then he laid down silently, his cold mask back on his face. He turned towards the other side and I laid down too, turning in the opposite direction to him.

I sighed in content and slowly relaxed into the comfort of the bed and before I knew it I was asleep.

The next day passed in a blur, from packing to going to meet my parents. Throughout the day, me and Zayaan only acknowledged each other if we wanted to ask something important, other than that, he was giving me the silent treatment just like I was to him.

It was the day when we were travelling and I was pretty nervous. Flying in aeroplanes had always given me anxiety especially the fear of, if the plane crashed. I absolutely despised turbulences and half of the time I felt like throwing up.

We said goodbyes to Zayaan's family. Mehak and Anum were pretty upset on me leaving but I had promised that I would visit them soon. "Bhabi, you said you weren't leaving." Mehak pouted. "I didn't plan to, but I'm sure you know how stubborn Zayaan is." I replied eyeing him, who was busy in talking with his parents.

They both nodded and chuckled. "We will miss you." Anum piped in and I hugged them both. "I'll miss you both too."

"Let's go, we're getting late." Zayaan stated in the same emotionless voice he had been talking with since the past day. Even though I tried not to let it bother me, there was a small part of my heart which felt hurt everytime he spoke like this. My eyes filled with unshed tears as I waved my hand at everyone and followed him inside.

I had gotten to spend only half a week with his family but I was pretty attached by now and I knew I would miss them as much as I would miss my parents. I wiped away my tears.

We sent our baggage away and passed through the immigration. After all the process was over, we found our gate number and sat down in the waiting area. "Are you hungry?" I looked at him shocked only to find him looking at me intently. I shook my head in a no. I knew that if I ate something now, I would definitely end up throwing up.

He nodded his head then got busy with some work related stuff on his laptop. I busied myself in my phone but for some reason I couldn't help but stare at him from the corner of my eyes. His forehead was creased in concentration and his lips were pulled in a thin line making his jaw line more prominent.

He looked hot. I blushed at my own thoughts as I pulled my eyes away from him. His dressing wasn't helping it either, the way his shirt fitted around his lean body and the long overcoat completing his look.

"Its rude to stare." I jumped in surprise as i found him looking at me with a small smirk. "I wasn't staring." I muttered as i pretended to be busy on my phone. It was finally time to board the plane and my palms were getting sweatier by each second. My heart beat was increasing with each step we took inside. We stepped inside and found our seats.

I rolled my eyes, not even a bit surprised when I found out it was first class. We had two seats near the window and I immediately jumped in to get to the window seat first. A small smile tugged at his features as he shook his head at my childish behaviour.

Zayaan placed the hand carry above then took his seat beside mine. I buckled up and relaxed against the chair. After reciting some duas, I closed my eyes as I waited for the plane to move. By now my heart was hammering against my rib cage and my breathing was abnormal.

Few minutes later, announcements were made and we were ready to take off. The plane started moving, taking turns here and there before halting at the runway. My breathing was out of control by now as I squeezed my eyes shut and my nails dug into my palms. "Inaya, are you ok?" Worry laced Zayaan's voice as I felt him turning towards me. I was in no position to answer right now except shaking my head vividly.

"Aeroplanes." I whispered and he seemed to understand it because the next moment he relaxed my fist and clasped his hand around mine tightly. "Breathe Inaya. I'm right here beside you , don't worry. " He cooed in my ear in a soothing voice.

By now the aeroplane was slowly speeding up and I started squeezing his hand harder and harder as tears flowed out of my eyes continuously. The aeroplane tilted and we were climbing. "Its alright, we are almost up." He murmured as he stroked my hand slowly. I felt his thumbs wiping away my tears but I kept my eyes squeezed shut.

Once we were at a height, I finally relaxed. "See? Everything's fine. Open your eyes." He said in a soft voice and I slowly opened them and looked around. I looked outside and I realized he was right. We were now flying at a constant level and I breathed out in relief. "Thanks." I gave him a grateful look at which he just smiled. "You should have told me before that you had a fear of aeroplanes."

"I-we weren't exactly on talking terms." I looked at our intertwined hands and blushed. "Is that why you didn't eat anything at the airport?" He questioned and I nodded looking into his eyes. "Eating usually causes me to throw up, due to all the anxiety." I explained and he nodded in understanding.

"You should sleep. It will help you relax." He let go of my hand as he opened his laptop once again. I frowned, this man was surely workaholic. "I can't." And he looked at me in confusion. "One of the effects of my anxiety is, it prevents me from sleeping on the plane, I'm super aware of my surrounding especially when there's a turbulence."

"But it's fine, I'll be fine now, you can continue with your work." I gave him a reassuring smile but he didn't seem to be convinced. I made my seat lie down and laid down on it. I stared at the ceiling as the moment when the plane was taking off played over and over in my head. How he had helped me by holding my hand and whispering soothing words in my ear made me feel something wierd in my heart. I shifted a bit turning towards him.

He was now busy once again, making some kind of presentation. I couldn't really understand him, he was different. One minute he was giving me the cold shoulder, the other he was speaking soft words trying to calm me down. There was just something about him, something that pulled me towards him no matter how much I tried to resist. As if feeling my gaze on him, he turned towards me and gave me a small smile and one formed on my face in response.

And that was when I knew, I was in trouble.
........
I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. Do you think Inaya has started falling for Zayaan? Also thoughts on their relationship?
Vote and comment if you're enjoying this book:)
Love ya all<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 87 10
TROPE-- MISUNDERSTANDING When a Muslim girl is not in her right path she herself don't know anything about her religion doing everything which is ha...
4.7K 80 8
"I don't care. I don't care if you wear a scarf over your head. Or if you prefer to wear long sleeves and pray five times a day", he inches closer. "...
44.1K 2.6K 42
#Crazy series - Book 2 Eyes speaks louder then words, Inaya Azhar completely agrees with it, Her eyes expresses what her words can't express. Inaya i...
309K 10.7K 56
*𝐀𝐧 𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐒𝐚𝐧 𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞π₯* The whole world had stopped for them and all they could hear was their racing heartbeats after all they were in each o...