The Mafia's Choice Min Yoongi...

By RosesOfSeven

Min Yoongi is the biggest Mafia Leader in Seoul, South Korea. Y/n is your average girl Who works at the loca... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 (21+)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 (21+)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 (21+)
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 15

10.8K 293 43
By RosesOfSeven

Y/N POV

I woke up in Yoongi's arms, I smiled brightly as I played with the hair that cover his eyes. I loved waking up before him just so I could do this, I pecked his lips and he took me by surprise when he pulled me into a deep kiss. We broke the kiss as he smirked causing me to blushed as I hid my face into his chest wondering how we would get back in the house without getting caught naked. Yoongi got us both some towels and we walked out of the guest house and went back into the house. Once we were in his room I went into the bathroom and showered while Yoongi picked out his clothes for the day.

When I came out I went into the closet and got dressed. I decided to wear some jeans and a shirt since Yoongi couldn't keep his hands to himself.

I walked out of the closet and sat down on the bed. Suddenly I heard a knock on Yoongi's door, I sighed and turned around as the person just entered the room. I looked at Jin and he looked confused and scared at the same time.

" What's wrong Jin?" I said as I put on my shoes. Yoongi came out of the bathroom and glared at Jin but stop when Jin held up a letter in his hand. Yoongi furrows his eyebrows before turning to facing me. Namjoon bust open the door to the room and came in with a worried look.

" The Kang Family is in our living room Yoongi!" He said in a nervous voice. Yoongi sighed and sent them out of the room before going into the closet and getting dress. He came out and pulled me to him before saying,

" Whatever they say you to just know it's going to be the truth and I'll try to explain it to you after they leave okay." He said as he kissed my forehead. I felt nervous, as I didn't know what was going on. Who was the Kang family? Why were Namjoon and Jin scared of them? When we entered the living room I froze as I saw someone familiar, someone I would never forget in this lifetime. Someone I thought was dead.

We walked into the living room and Yoongi bowed while I stared at my mom and a man. I bowed quickly and held on to Yoongi's hand scared of what was going to happen. Why was my mom here? I had so many emotions going on in my head, all I could do was look up at Yoongi, who was already looking at me. I hugged him and he quickly hug me before lifting my face.

"It's going to be okay doll, I promise." He said as he placed a kiss on my forehead and wiped my tears

" You have some guts son to do that in front of us. Guards split them up now!" My mom said.

" No, You will not touch him! How dare you leave me here with that so call bastard of a dad? Who do you think you are to come in here and pull away the one man that has not once betrayed me but only helped me? He is the sweetest coldest man I ever met, and I will not watch him or my family be harm by you and your so-called crew!" I said in a stern tone.

My mom eyes widen as she walked towards me and slapped me. I looked back at her with nothing but disgust in my eyes, I hated her with everything in my soul. She smirked as she began to speak,

" Dear I left you because I had things to do. You weren't that important to me and your father kept cheating so I just left. I watched you from the background though each day watching you grow and be strong but one thing you lack was sense. You think this man loves you all he wants is what your real family can give to you!" She said as she gripped my face. I jerked away from her as she glared at me, she pulled my hair harshly as she pulled my face closer to hers. Yoongi and the other members were grabbed my the guards. I stomped her foot and head butted her before twisting her arm back.

" You got me all wrong mommie, and Yoongi could care less about what or who I am. I will never be used by you or my dead father.  Don't ever test me! I've been beaten all my life! I've been stepped on all my life and I refuse to allow it to happen anymore!" I said sternly as I threw her back to the man. My mom glared at me as if I wasn't even her daughter, she walked up to me and smirked.

" Game on little bitch! Lets see if you can win your so call title or not!" She said as she left out. Once she was gone Yoongi pulled me into his arms as he checked my face for bruises and fix my hair. He sighed and threw me over his shoulder, I didn't even fight back this time I was hurting deep down inside. She was my mom, the person I mourned, the last person I thought that loved me but turns out she didn't even care for me. Yoongi sat me on his desk in his office and locked the door. He cupped my face and placed a kiss on my lips.

" Everything I'm about to tell is the truth and nothing but the truth. I got it all figured out yesterday but I couldn't tell you until I knew for sure it was all correct information." he said as he pulled out a board with notes and pictures.

"Your real name is Kang Y/n, you are last heir of your family. The Kang's are the top head Mafia leaders and they have been searching for you for years. Your mother hid you on purpose because she knew that once you came into the family she would no longer have control of the last bit of shares that were left for you. Now Mr. Kang's youngest son which was Mr.Lee destroyed everything the Kang's had ever worked for and your father and mother joined forces with him so they could get your shares." He paused.

" So my mom faked her death and change my name so the original mafia leaders wouldn't find me. Minhyuk and MinJun were brothers and their dad was Mr.Lee who is also my uncle. So they wanted to kill me so my mother could inherit all the money that I was entitled too." I said in a soft tone.

Yoongi nodded his head as he handed me an envelope. He looked into my eyes and I smiled as it was an inviation to the Kang's grand ball. I wrapped my arms around his neck and said

" What's our game plan baby?" He chuckled.

" It could mean you would be stuck with me forever doll!" he said in his husky voice.

" As long as I'm with you I will forever be happy baby!" I said in a soft tone. Yoongi pulled me into a kiss savoring every moment. When he broke the kiss he rested his forehead on mines as I held his hand. He smiled and my world stop for a minute or two as he let his guard down and showed me his emotions. Hurt and love was what I saw as he looked into my eyes, I pulled him into a quick hug before placing a soft kiss on his lip.

" We are going to be fine baby! Taehyung can help me find a dress. You have a closet filled with black tuxedos and you are a great man. I love you and no matter what happens I will always be on your side." I said in a soft tone.

"Ride or die" Yoongi said in his husky voice.

" Forever baby"  I said as giggled. He called everyone into a meeting while Taehyung and I picked out my dress for the night. I was impress with the teamwork we had used to make this night happen. I was pacing in the room as I began to get nervous. I kept telling myself that I was okay but even I knew that was lie. I didn't know how my real family would feel about me, or if they would even like me. I hope they would accept Yoongi, he is the greatest mafia leader so it shouldn't be a problem, right. I sighed in frustration but stop when I saw Yoongi sitting on the bed watching me. I was so caught in my thoughts I never saw him there. I walked over to him and he pulled me onto my lap.

" Your freaking out on me doll, its going to be okay" He said in a soft tone. He pulled me into a kiss as I cupped his face. He locked eyes with me and I broke eye contact. I couldn't let him see how nervous I was, I need him to think I was confident and strong. I went into the bathroom and began to get ready for the night. I showered, blow dried my hair lightly and then styled it in an updo. I walked out of the bathroom and went into the closet and got dress. I was admiring my look in the mirror when I felt something cold on my neck. Yoongi placed a small necklace on my neck and handed me some earrings. I smiled brightly and put them in.

Yoongi smiled as he pulled me to him I rested my head on his chest just feeling his warmth. I wanted this night to be grand, and wonderful but something inside of me was telling me this would be the worst night of my life. Something kept telling me not to go but I brushed it off and locked hands with Yoongi and walked downstairs. The ride to the Kang's house was long and quiet from time to time Yoongi would squeeze my hand or kiss my cheek. I knew he was anxious and nervous about tonight too. When we arrived the doors open and Yoongi got out first and then help me out. We all walked in the building together and everyone paused as they saw us. My mother smirked as she saw us but her smirk quickly faded when everyone bowed down to us. My eyes widen and I looked up at Yoongi who had the same expression. A man cleared his throat and began to speak,

" The queen has finally arrived"

I held on to Yoongi's hand really tight as I felt nervous. What the hell was going on? My mom looked like she was ready to kill me and these people are still bowing down. An older couple came out and approach Yoongi and I. I gulp and Yoongi bowed so I did the same thing. They both chuckled and touch both of us.

" Follow us you two, the rest of you resume to the party. Mr.Min, Ms.Kang come with us please" the older man said.

Yoongi and I followed behind them as I tensed up. Yoongi placed his hand on my lower back pushing me forward. I had so many thoughts going on in my head. I knew nothing about these people but I knew that I just wanted Yoongi to stay by my side. He was all I needed and when it came down to him and them, I would choose him. We entered the room and the couple sat down in front of us. The older lady smiled and signaled us to sit down.

" Mr.Min Yoongi thank you for taking care of our granddaughter, I'm pretty sure you both met her mother today and I apologize for her behavior since I've heard all about what happen today. Y/n dear, don't worry about anything, I've been watching you and I can tell you one thing you are tough girl." The older man said.

" Why are we here?" I said in a low tone.

" Don't be afraid dear, Mr. Polizzo called us as soon as your boyfriend told him that you were with him. I'm thankful that you two have each other. However Mr. Min can't be your partner, I'm sorry my dear." The older lady said.

" If Yoongi can't be my partner then I don't want any of this. I could care less about the money, give it all to your daughter. I love Yoongi and nothing will make me change my mind" I said in a stern tone.

" Well Yoongi isn't royal material, so you will spend tonight together and then you two will separated." The older man said.

" To hell we will, I love Min Yoongi, I don't want anyone else. I had no one and he took me as I was. I ran his blood pressure up a few times on purpose but at the end of the day we made it back together. To wake up without him beside me is like waking up without a purpose. To not feel his kiss is like not having food. To not feel his hug is like not having someone to love you. I want Min Yoongi and if I can't have him as my partner then you can sell my shares to whomever you want to!" I said as I stood up and grabbed Yoongi's hand.

" That's just what we needed from you. Mr.Min came here before hand and talk to us now that we know how much you love him, this is going to be easy." The older man said.

I felt my anger rise! Why did they have to do all of that? Isn't it clear the love I have for Yoongi? They are clearly blind, I felt Yoongi cupped my face and my face soften as I looked into his eyes. He smiled and kissed my forehead

" You're cute when your mad doll!" He said in a husky tone. I chuckled as he pulled me into a kiss. I broke the kiss and blushed as the older couple laughed at us. He fix my lip gloss before grabbing my hand. The older couple walked out in front of us and we followed behind them. When we came out all eyes were on us. I felt nervous until the older man said

" I welcome my long lost granddaughter Kang Y/n and her fiance Min Yoongi. " He said as they all once again bowed again.

I didn't like it when they did that, It made me feel weird. Yoongi took my hand and walked me onto the dance floor as the lights dimmed down. We began to slow dance together and my heart began to beat fast. Who knew that the coldest man in the world could dance. I was lost in his eyes until I felt something wasn't right. I looked to my right and saw a man aimming a gun at him. The man pulled the trigger and I pushed Yoongi out of the way. The bullet hit me and I felt the breath leave my body. Gunshots went off left to right as Yoongi caught my body. He was running with me in his arms while them memebers followed behind us covering us.

The last thing I saw was Yoongi having tears in his eyes and my blood on his hands.

Then everything went black

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.9K 2.8K 19
Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon, Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung are known as the most dangerous Mafia gang. Specifically Mafia King. ...
316K 10.2K 78
Stuck in a war involving the man she falls in love with. |Currently proofreading| Highest rankings #52 in Yoongi #18 in MinYoongi and #64 in Mafia
794 101 10
❝how did a mafia boss end up being in love with a royal prince?❞ the mafia world is inhumane and cruel and so is the mob boss jeon jungkook who is on...
723 56 11
Jimin is the boss of biggest mafia gang , known as Little Prince , that's quite cute to be name of a mafia leader isn't it? Everyone was fan of this...