āœ“ ā› šš‹š„š€š’š„š‘ āœ ā” mike...

By httpsmalti

š†š‹š„š„ š— šŽš‚ ā”ā”€ā”‰ā”ˆā—ˆā–ā—ˆā”ˆā”‰ā”€ā” "indecisive feeling of enjoyment. hold the thought, i think i need a moment. ā”ā”€... More

š—¶š—»š˜š—暝—¼š—±š˜‚š—°š˜š—¶š—¼š—».
š—°š—®š˜€š˜
š—”š—–š—§ š—¢š—”š—˜.
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
š—§š—Ŗš—¢.
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
š—§š—›š—„š—˜š—˜.
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
š—»š—®š˜†š—®
š—»š—¼š˜š—²
š—»š—¼š˜š—² 2

20

6.5K 138 49
By httpsmalti

🩰☁️

☁️🗝
ooo ̥ silly love
songs

episode twelve

"alright guys, i have one word for you" mr schue explains as he turns from the board, "brittany." he points to the blonde.

"is it love?" she questions, "i'm totally going to graduate now." she finishes excitedly.

"valentine's day is comin' up, so for this week's lesson i want you guys to pick a partner because you're gonna sing to them what you think is the world's greatest love song." mr schue said, romana looked around the room, rachel was looking at finn, puck at olivia, brittany and artie, and tina and mike.

"so pick a song that communicates all the things love means to you. so go on, partner up." mr. schue said.

romana glances once more, and caught mike watching her. she looks away quickly and sighs.

maybe she could do a anti love song?

"can i say something? i just wanted to point out that, for the first time an entire week has gone by without any one of us getting slushee-d. i  think the fact that i led the football team to a conference championship might have something to do with it-"

"i was the one who got the first score. so shut up t-rex" romana rolled her eyes. 

"fact is that i'm the closest thing that this glee club has to a celebrity right now-" 

"no that's still romana," quinn said blankly, "i mean come on, the entire one tree hill cast that has instagram follows hers. and so does  the teen wolf cast, and the criminal minds cast." 

"oh, that's nothing. i'm in one tree hill, i am in teen wolf and i have filmed criminal minds."

"and romana has a letterman for doing basically nothing, so how is she not better than you?" brittany asked, monotone as always.  

"and," he said sharply to stop the interruptions, "just like a famous athlete, i  wanna give to a charity. you guys. so i'm setting up a kissing booth for a dollar a smooch and donating the proceeds to glee club to help us." 

"don't even act like you're trying to help this glee club out. you just wanna kiss a bunch of girls." mercedes dismissed him. 

"and i've kissed finn. not worth a buck. i would however pay a hundred dollars to jiggle one of his man boobs." santana spoke.  finn and the rest of the team attacked her, resulting in her leaving.

"now hold up, all of you just attacked tana. yeah she makes comments but can i just say do any of you know why?" romana says as she stands in the middle.

"no you don't because every single person in this room, except for a select few are self absorbed and don't care for anyone other than yourself."

"so don't you for a second attack santana because she is able to have a joke. yeah some of her comments are mean, but most have reason."

romana then glares at everyone apart from her friends, "and maybe in future ask why she says what she does. she could be hiding behind her insults for a reason. so excuse me while i go console one of my best friends because some are cunts."

she finishes walking out to find santana. when she does she immediately comforts the latina.

꧁ꕥ꧂

romana sat in glee as artie and mike sang 'p.y.t' to brittany and tina, but romana saw mike also glance towards her during the song.

"well done artie and mike." mr schue said as he applauded the two and as they sat down. "anyone else have a song?" mr schue asks and romana raised her hand.

"romana, perfect. who you singing to?" mr schue asks.

"um- he actually doesn't go to mckinley." that was a lie it was for mike. mr schue nodded and sat down.

"all the songs has been about the way you feel in a relationship, i'm going to sing about the hurt from one. this is for a boy, you all know."

romana turned to brad, she ran the song with him earlier.

hey, you her voice is soft to begin with. i'm just now leaving she continues glancing at her friends. can i come around later on this evening? she thinks back to some of the late nights she and mike had. or do you need time? she sings softly. yes, of course, that's fine she continues with a tone not many has heard her use.

hey, you. she sings discreetly looking at mike. good morning she thinks back to waking up with him after first admitting to the feelings. i'm sure you're busy now, why else would you ignore me she thinks to how even after asian camp, mike ignored her. not knowing why until the photo came through, that wasn't what made her upset though, it was the fact mike was back in lima for a full week before she received the photos so why couldn't he tell her before. or do you need space? she sings, thinking of the photo. you can't help it if your mind has changed. she sings due to his change of mind in how he felt.

so go ahead and break my heart again she sings, with power. leave me wonderin' why the hell i ever let you in she sings holding her heart. are you the definition of insanity? she sings calmly. or am i? she sings throwing her arms out. oh, it must be nice she sings discreetly looking at mike before closing her eyes. to love someone who lets you break them twice she sings, at this her voice grows softer.

you're so blue she sings, keeping her eyes closed. are you still breathing? she sings with a gentle pronunciation.  won't you tell me if you found that deeper meaning she sings, thinking back to the memories with mike. do you think i've gone blind? she sings imaging there slow build in a relationship. i know it's not the truth when you say, "i'm fine" she sings thinking more of herself.

so go ahead and break my heart again she sings, the power radiating. leave me wonderin' why the hell i ever let you in she sings holding her heart. are you the definition of insanity? she sings calmly. or am i? she sings throwing her arms out. oh, it must be nice her eyes remained closed. to love someone who lets you break them twice she sings, at this her voice grows softer.

don't pretend that i'm the instigator she sings thinking back to when mike first kissed her. you were the one, but you were born to say goodbye her mind floods with the goodbye they had. kissed me half a decade later she sings thinking of the nine months that built to the kiss. that same perfume, those same sad eyes she sings thinking of herself once more.

so go ahead and break my heart again she sings, with power. leave me wonderin' why the hell i ever let you in she sings holding her heart. are you the definition of insanity? she sings calmly. or am i? she sings throwing her arms out. oh, it must be nice. to love someone who lets you break them twice she sings, at this her voice grows softer.

once finished she opened her eyes to see all clapping, mike looked ashamed and knew the song was for him.

"was that song for matt?" artie asks, romana thought about saying no but she could pretend he was the boy.

"yeah, before he left in summer we kissed and we both admitted to liking each other. but in the last week i found out he already had a girlfriend in la. despite us both admitting to liking the other. but oh well."

"how come i have never heard that song?" rachel asks.

romana thinks once more, should she admit it was a original. "um- it's a indie song." she says.

"well thank you for being so vulnerable. and i am sorry about matt." mr schue says.

"so am i." romana said then smiled and sat down, not daring to look at mike.

꧁ꕥ꧂

romana sat with nathan at the 'lonely hearts club dinner', brittany was with artie, olivia with puck, santana with sam and blaine was performing.

since her glee performance mike had tried to talk to her, each time romana ignored him. as the music went on, romana grew more and more disinterested. so after a few songs she left.

putting it down to a migraine.

꧁ꕥ꧂

romana had a tough day a few days after the event kurt put on in breadstix. it was her parents they were arguing a lot more, mainly about unimportant things but romana could not deal with the house any more so she grabbed a jacket, and went for a walk.

she took her phone thinking it had battery.

it didn't.

and as she walked it just gave her a chance to think about everything. from her parents arguing, to mike even to what she was going to do next year.

as she walked she noticed rain hitting her. as she looked up the sky let out and the rain fell strong.

she had a jacket, it had a hood but she was wearing biker shorts, and a sports bra. she was not in the right clothes for rain.

as she went to phone someone she noticed that her phone was out of charge so she made her way to the nearest store.

she knew she had to run back because she didn't have a way to phone somebody, so she went to grab a drink. and as she turned into the drink aisle there stood the one person she didn't want to see.

mike stood deciding between two drinks. as she turned to make her way out, he looked up.

"roma?" he asked, his voice laced with concern. "what are you doing twelve miles from you house, in the pouring rain?"

he knew the distance because he always picked up snacks from the shop before heading to romana's.

"going for a run?" she said, but it came out like a question, so she turned to leave. she dropped a five dollar bill on the counter for her drink and left without waiting for her change.

as she ran out the door she continued walking, but she soon heard the door reopen and she knew it was him.

"wait please." he called, romana stopped for a second before continuing but that second was long enough for him to catch up and grips her wrist softly, spinning her as he does.

"i know you told me to stop but, i'm sorry i majorly fucked up. when i was younger i used to like tina. i got over it, but at asian camp she would always stay close to me and one day she kissed me, and i had a lapse of judgement and kissed her back. and it got photographed, and i knew once you saw that photo and once i did you deserved better than someone like me."

"what am i supposed to do mike?" she asks both of them getting drenched.

"give me another chance, it was you. it was always you but i went back to middle school. and made a mistake by dating her."

"why did you date her?"

"because i thought you deserved better. and you do." mike says.

"you've been dating her for how long mike? how is that a mistake."

"yeah there were rumours but we didn't make it official until october, so it's been four months. and four months of wanting you."

"i don't know what to do mike."

"say you'll give me a chance. it kills me every day not being with you. and seeing you with other boys, but i was with tina so i had no right."

"i can't do this right now, i need to get home." romana says as she turns and begins walking away.

"let me drive you. don't walk." mike shouts.

"fine." romana says, she walks to his car and as the two sit he passes her his letterman, she puts it on and the car ride is pretty silent.

"how's tina?" romana asks to make conversation.

"i don't know." mike replied.

"not really boyfriend of the year." romana says half as a joke and half serious.

"not really her boyfriend." mike corrects.

"you too broke up?" mike nods at the question, "i'm sorry." romana says.

"don't be, we both realised we weren't meant to be. she liked me because of my abs, i liked her because of a middle school crush. and a relationship will never work when both people are caught up on other people."

"both caught up on other people?" romana questions with raised eyebrows.

"tina with someone, and me with you."

"oh" romana said as mike nodded, he was soon outside her house, "mike?" romana says as she goes to get out of the car.

"yeah?"

"i'll give you another chance, we can try to rebuild a friendship. but that's all." romana says, mike's face instantly lit up.

"ok. that's all i want." romana nodded at this before walking into her house. once romana was out of ear shot mike says, "for now." before continuing to drive to his house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 1.5K 9
i never could've seen you coming, i think you're everything i've wanted? ( š˜€š—®š—ŗ š—²š˜ƒš—®š—»š˜€ ) ā˜½ [ glee ] [ season 2 ]
35.1K 657 43
Quinn Fabray x Male OC
6.6K 266 18
š’šššŸšž š’š©šššœšž: š€ š£š®šš š¦šžš§š­-šŸš«šžšž š³šØš§šž š°š”šžš«šž š²šØš® šœššš§ š„šžš­ š²šØš®š« š š®ššš«š ššØš°š§ ššš§š š­š«š®š„š² š›šž š²šØš®...
123K 3.4K 23
š˜øš˜©š˜¦š˜Æ š˜Æš˜°š˜¢š˜© š˜±š˜¶š˜¤š˜¬š˜¦š˜³š˜®š˜¢š˜Æ'š˜“ š˜­š˜Ŗš˜µš˜µš˜­š˜¦ š˜“š˜Ŗš˜“š˜µš˜¦š˜³ š˜¬š˜¢š˜µš˜ŗ š˜“š˜µš˜¢š˜³š˜µš˜“ š˜¢š˜µ š˜®š˜¤š˜¬š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜­š˜¦š˜ŗ š˜©š˜Ŗš˜Øš˜© š˜“š˜¤š˜©š˜°š˜°š˜­ š˜¢š˜Æš˜„ š˜®š˜¦š˜¦š˜µš˜“...