Arshi's Book of OS

By Angel23_Writes

Peep in to know more. More

OS: How it started..
OS: My friend.. my Teacher!
OS: Jab Tum Hote Ho!
OS: I am hurt!
OS: Mama aur Buaji ki Love Story!
OS: Basanti!
OS: Late.. but she realized it..
OS: Sanki!
OS: My friend's fault!
OS: Kiss me!
OS: Love in Hospital!
OS: My Irritating brother!
OS: Trust..
OS: Trust - 2
OS: Trust - 3
OS: Our Love Story!
OS: My doctor
OS: Coca Cola Tu!
OS: Falling for you again!
OS: Na Tum Janoo Na Hum!
OS: Zaalim!
OS: Special Birthday!
OS: The Plan!
OS: I missed You!
OS: World War III
OS: Mere Brother Ki Dulhan!
OS: Welcome Happiness in my Life!
Part 2 - Welcome Happiness in my Life!
Part 3 - Welcome Happiness in my Life!
OS: Dobara
OS: Drunk Arnav ji!

OS: Zaalima!

6.4K 400 23
By Angel23_Writes

Six months later.. (Epilogue of OS:Zaalim)

Hearing the sound of bathroom door getting opened by his wife, he opened his eyes and shifted his gaze towards the door to watch his beautiful woman walking out. He had woken up few minutes back when he turned to her side of the bed to take her in his arms and continue his sleep, but she wasn't on the bed. Groaning like a child, he rubbed his eyes and sat on the bed, leaning his back on the headboard and looked around searching for her with his eyes, that's when he heard the sound of water dripping from the showerhead, he understood she's taking shower. So, the fact that his wife was showering and he had more time to rest, made the laziness take over him again, and he closed his eyes to rest till she walks out of the bathroom.

She had only a towel wrapped around her beautiful petite body! A sight that even after six months of their marriage, drives him crazy! His eyes followed each step taken by her.

Without staring at him, Khushi took hurried steps towards their closet and took her clothes out. She came back and started changing her clothes but stopped suddenly when she realized Arnav was still sitting on the bed, she looked at him in disbelief, "Arnav ji go and take a shower.. Otherwise you will be late to work.. And I also have a very important meeting today which I can't afford to reach late at all.. Just pray that I grab this deal!"

She said while changing into her dress. Then she rushed to the dressing table and picked up her wrist watch to wear it.

Arnav sighed pulling out the blanket, he wore his slippers and took his towel, heading to the bathroom while Khushi brushed her hair.

He took few minutes to freshen up and walked out of the bathroom, drying his hair with the towel. His eyes roamed around the room, searching for his wife but she wasn't there anymore. He quickly took his clothes from the closet and dressed up to ensure that she doesn't get late for her meeting because of him.

************************************************************************

Walking with quick steps towards the dining hall where most probably his wife would be right now, he found Akash with Krishi on his arms, the lovely father was talking in baby language with Krishi, who was blabbering and giggling at her father. Arnav's lips curve into a small and long-distance invisible smile. Maybe after sometime, he will be playing like this with his Princess or Prince.

The smile soon faded away when the reality of his life hit hard on him! Only if Khushi spares some time for him, they will be able to complete their family.. reality is such that she's completely engrossed in her work, it's been five months since she opened her own Fashion house and has been very busy since then. He also encouraged her to concentrate on her work, but the truth is that he misses her so much!

In the initial three months of their marriage, she used to give him so much love, care and attention but when her business started showing the growth and the workload increased, she completely detached herself from him. Day and night, she keeps talking about her work.. as if there's no life, other than Business!

He chuckled mockingly at himself. Wasn't he also like this before she came into his life?! Now he understands why his family kept complaining about the lack of attention they used to get from him and how does it actually feel when you don't get attention from the one you love!

"Arnav ji.." Khushi walked towards him with a frown on her face, "Why are you standing like this?"

Arnav looked at her and shook his head in response.

"I wanted to leave with you but you're taking too much time today.. you're also going to have breakfast now.. So it's better I leave with the driver.. Bye bye.." Khushi said as she rushed towards the door.

Arnav walked disappointedly to the dining hall. He sat on his chair and started serving for himself.

"Hello hi bye bye.. Despite having a wife, Arnav bitwa has to serve his food on his own!" Mami looked at him feeling pity.

"I wonder what's happening with Khushi bitiya these days.. She's only giving attention to her business.. I agree business is also important, but she is a married woman now.. she has responsibilities towards her husband and this family also.." Nani said.

"It's nothing like that.." Arnav frowned.

"Then what's it like Chote? We're all not blind to see what's happening between you both!" Ratna said sternly.

"Just calm down Ratna.." Raj said patting her shoulder.

"Ma if you want, then I'll talk to Khushi.." Payal said worriedly.

"There's no need of it Payal.. I trust my love!" Arnav said confidently staring at his mother.

He stood up and walked to leave. His family started calling him to finish his breakfast, but he didn't pay heed to their words.

************************************************************************

Few hours later..

"It will be amazing to work with you Mrs. Raizada.. What about we have lunch together to discuss more about our project?" Vihaan asked her smiling.

"Sure.. Why not?" Khushi nodded, her phone started ringing, "Excuse me.."

Vihaan nodded and she attended her phone call, "Arnav ji I'm busy now.. Can we talk later if it's not urgent?"

"Yeah.." came his reply. "Okay bye.." she said and hung up the call.

She left with Vihaan to a nearby restaurant to have lunch.

************************************************************************

"Weren't you supposed to have lunch with Khushi bhabhi?" Aman asked while driving towards his favorite restaurant.

"Yeah.. But she's busy!" Arnav replied leaning his head on the headrest, sadly.

"She's always busy!" Aman taunted.

"Aman don't start.." Arnav frowned, "You guys just need a chance to badmouth about someone!"

"You guys? I'm your friend ASR.. You don't let out your feelings, but I can see that you're missing your Wife and she's blindly running towards success leaving you behind!" Aman said frowning.

"She's not leaving me behind!" Arnav gritted his teeth, "She's new to the business world, she's still trying to balance her personal and professional life.. Once she stabilize her life, she will come back to me!"

Aman just shrugged his shoulders.

Arnav turned his head to the window side. Feeling broken.. more like frustrated and scared! Because everyone around him has been so negative towards Khushi's new side and the fact that he's too feeling the lack of attention she gives to him nowadays, is making him fear that he might lose her. Though he's still holding firmly on the trust he has on her.

Flashback..

Arnav was busy typing on his laptop, when a knock on the door of his cabin interrupted him.

"Come in.." he gave permission to the person to walk in.

"ASR.." he heard a whisper in a seductive tone.

He looked up to see who it was and maintained his serious look after he seeing Sheetal in a short black dress.

"What's up Sheetal? Done with the photoshoot?" he asked getting back to his laptop.

"Actually we're having trouble in finding the right pose for the shoot.. We took a break and I thought I should pose for you.. and you tell me the best one!" Sheetal smirked.

Sheetal immediately laid on his table and smiled seductively, posing for him.

Arnav stood up from his chair and glared at him, gritting his teeth, "Don't cross your limits Sheetal.. Stop this nonsense right away!"

Sheetal got up from his table and stood in front of him, playing with his shirt button, "Come on ASR.. You need a woman like me! Don't worry.. Khushi will not even get a hint of what happened between us.."

Arnav shoved her hand away angrily, "Just leave from here!"

"Any man in your place would have slept with another woman ASR.. Your wife is 24/7 handling her business.. I can't see your dull face anymore.. let me make you feel better.." Sheetal tried to convince him.

"Have you gone mad Sheetal? Those who don't love their partners, betray them and then use this "You never gave time" as an excuse.. But I'm not like those pathetic excuse of men, I love my wife and I don't feel the need of any other woman other than her!" Arnav said angrily glaring at her.

"And all this you made here to seduce me.. Actually disgusted me!" Arnav said.

"You'll not even realize when Khushi engrossed in this fashion world, will end up with another man.. she will betray you Arnav and that day you will repent for refusing me!" Sheetal said embarrassed and humiliated. She left from his cabin with tears rolling down her cheeks and angry at Arnav's words.

Flashback ends..

Arnav sighed hard, shutting his eyes, thinking: Can a good thing happen today? It's just another day filled with negativeness in my life.. Another day without Khushi's attention.. Another dull day! Wish instead of Sheetal, Khushi was there!

Flashback..

Third week of their marriage

Arnav was sitting on his bed, with his laptop on his lap as he checked on his emails.

Khushi walked out of the bathroom and leaned on the door, rolling her eyes boringly, "Mr. Zaalim.. We got married recently.. Hope you didn't forget that!"

Arnav looked up at her and his heart skipped a beat! She looked breathtakingly gorgeous with her red night dress.

"Remind me then!" he smirked teasing her.

Khushi took steps towards him, she took his laptop and kept it at the side table and sat on his lap wrapping her arms around his neck, "Instead of this laptop, your wife should be on your lap Mr. Zaalim!"

"Okay.. What's next?" he asked.

"As I'm shy.. You should whisper some sweet nothings to me to make me comfortable.." Khushi said burying her face on his neck.

Arnav instead placed sweet kisses on her cheek and her neck.

"Next?" he asked.

Khushi bit her lips smiling shyly, she unbuttoned his shirt. Arnav helped in taking off his shirt.

He made her lay on the bed and came on top of her, smirking: Next?

"You've already done one step without me guiding you.. So I guess you already remembered that you're married!" Khushi winked at him.

"You smart girl.." he pinched her nose and switched off the lights.

Flashback ends.

"We've reached!" Aman informed him about the arrival at the restaurant.

************************************************************************

At the restaurant XYZ..

Aman and Arnav walked in the restaurant after parking the car. They sat on a table already booked for them by the restaurant manager who is great friend of Aman.

Taking the menu, Arnav started searching for what to eat when he heard his wife's voice. He immediately looked around searching for her, and that's when he spotted her sitting on a table behind his, with a man laughing and chatting with her.

"She was busy, right?" Aman asked sarcastically as he too followed Arnav's gaze.

"Aman you're seriously getting on my nerves now.. It's just you're my friend, otherwise you would meet same fate as Sheetal today.. Kicked out of AR!" Arnav said in serious tone.

Aman raised his hands in surrender, "Not gonna utter a word now!"

"Better!" Arnav stressed the word.

He looked behind and saw his wife enjoying the chat with the man, which he was sure, was one of her business partners. What hurts him, is that she chose to lunch with her business partner over him? Was business really proving to be more important than him for her?

"Sir your order?" the waiter asked.

"Nothing.." Arnav looked at him and gave him the menu back.

"Wh.. What? What's wrong? Now I didn't even say anything ASR.." Aman frowned.

"I lost my appetite.." Arnav looked away. Aman gave him a look like really? Arnav became annoyed and left from there.

************************************************************************

At night..

"Chote go and sleep.. Your wife will come late and you'll just tire yourself unnecessarily.." Ratna came at the living room and shouted at her son for the fifth time, who stubbornly is waiting for his wife to come back home.

"I'm not feeling sleepy!" Arnav replied irritated with his mother who came to watch over him again and again, as if he's a child.

Khushi walked in the house tiredly, she saw Arnav and Ratna at the living room and raised her brows with questioning look, "What are you both doing awake?"

"He was waiting for you Khushi!" Ratna replied.

"But you didn't need to wait for me Arnav ji.. I messaged you that I would be late!" Khushi said.

"I didn't check on my phone.. My mistake!" he lied. Otherwise he would look like a fool, that despite seeing her message, he still decided to wait for her!

"It's OK.." Khushi said.

"Now you both go and sleep.. It's very late!" Ratna said and went to her room.

Khushi also walked to leave with Arnav complaining about her busy day.

************************************************************************

Arshi room..

Khushi changed into her night dress, she laid on the bed and covered herself properly with the blanket.

Arnav kept staring at her for a while, as she slept turning her back to him.

"Don't you love me anymore?" Arnav broke the silence filled in the room.

Khushi opened her eyes and turned to him, "Why do you say so?"

"Don't know.." Arnav stare at the ceiling.

"Tell me!" she insisted, "If you don't tell me about your feelings, then how will I know?"

"It seems like business have become more important for you than me!" Arnav whispered.

"I don't want to hurt by saying this.. but I miss you Khushi.. I really do!" he said glancing at her, "I want you back to me Khushi.."

Khushi smiled with tears rolling down her cheeks.

Arnav panicked seeing tears in her hazel eyes, he moved near to her and wiped her tears with his kisses, "Stop crying" he mumbled to her.

Khushi made him look at her and cupped his face with her soft and gentle palms, "Finally you expressed your feelings to me!"

Arnav looked at her confused.

"All these days I've been ignoring you was a way to teach you how to express your feelings!" Khushi said.

"You did all this on purpose?" Arnav asked.

Khushi nodded and Arnav gritted his teeth as his anger started increasing. He sat on the bed and took his shirt but Khushi held him and sat on his lap to stop him from leaving, "Please listen to me first.."

"Do even realized what I went through all these days because of your stupid silly prank?" Arnav asked to her.

"Listen to me first.. It wasn't a stupid prank.. I would never play with you like this.." Khushi said hurt with his words. Her eyes moistened. And his heart melted.

"Okay.. okay.. just don't cry!" he said, caressing her back to calm her down.

"From the time I've reached here, I've always noticed how much you give your attention to your business, how much you stay away from others.. despite having such a great family, you never opened yourself to them Arnav ji.. you keep your happiness, your sadness.. all your feelings to yourself only.. You never share it with anyone.. When we got married, I knew how much you loved me.. but even with me, you didn't open yourself.. you did everything a good husband would do for his wife, but you never let me know what you like or dislike that I do.. You never complain about anything related to me.. you never chat for a long time with me.. You never let me know if I'm hurt you or not.. You keep the pain to yourself.. And that's what I didn't want.. I wanted you to tell me openly about your feelings.. I wanted you to scold me if I don't give you time.. I wanted you to tell me if you don't like something I do.. I wanted you to show your right over me.. I wanted you to whisper sweet nothings to me instead of just kissing me.. I wanted you to tell me everything that it's here (she pointed to his heart).. Be comfortable with me Arnav Ji.. That's all I wanted!" Khushi said.

"I know I hurt your feelings a lot.. but I needed to do that in order to make you speak out what you feel.." Khushi said, "I'm really sorry Arnav Ji.. I never stopped loving you! You were, are and will always be my priority!"

"Zaalima!" Arnav said.

"Haww!" Khushi opened her mouth in big O shape.

"Don't you want me to share my feelings with you?.. That's exactly what I feel you're.. Cruel woman who made her husband suffer all these days" Arnav chuckled.

"Mr. Zaalim needs Mrs. Zaalima to tackle with him!" Khushi said smirking.

"By the way, our family and Aman were acting also.. They were helping me!" Khushi said as she remembered of it.

"What the.. Can you believe Payal had said that she would talk to you about this? And she was just acting.. What an actress she is.." Arnav said in disbelief.

Khushi laughed heartily.

"And such a tease you're.. You dress up in front of me every morning purposely acting like you're getting late for work!" Arnav said tucking her hair behind her ear.

Khushi's cheek turned red. She hide her face on his bare chest.

"I thought I had lost you.." Arnav said serious.

Khushi placed soft kisses on his bare chest near his heart, apologizing to him.

"Your husband wants to spend all day tomorrow with you Zaalima.. Is that possible?" he asked.

"Yes.. Everything is possible for my Mr. Zaalim!" she said.

"On our room?" he asked.

"On our bed.." she replied pecking his lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.8K 6.5K 24
Peep in to know more!
Pyaar By Ritika

Fanfiction

89.1K 3.4K 14
Peep in... One chapter ahead on inkitt, link in bio.
968K 40.2K 56
Peep in to know more!
18.1K 859 4
The name is same, but not the plot. Read and enjoy. Like, comment and share.