Arshi's Book of OS

Autorstwa Angel23_Writes

Peep in to know more. Więcej

OS: How it started..
OS: My friend.. my Teacher!
OS: Jab Tum Hote Ho!
OS: I am hurt!
OS: Mama aur Buaji ki Love Story!
OS: Basanti!
OS: Late.. but she realized it..
OS: Sanki!
OS: My friend's fault!
OS: Kiss me!
OS: Love in Hospital!
OS: My Irritating brother!
OS: Trust..
OS: Trust - 2
OS: Trust - 3
OS: Our Love Story!
OS: My doctor
OS: Coca Cola Tu!
OS: Na Tum Janoo Na Hum!
OS: Zaalim!
OS: Zaalima!
OS: Special Birthday!
OS: The Plan!
OS: I missed You!
OS: World War III
OS: Mere Brother Ki Dulhan!
OS: Welcome Happiness in my Life!
Part 2 - Welcome Happiness in my Life!
Part 3 - Welcome Happiness in my Life!
OS: Dobara
OS: Drunk Arnav ji!

OS: Falling for you again!

7.1K 318 8
Autorstwa Angel23_Writes

Another tiring day, another day back safe at home!

He smiled thankful to God to make him reach back safely at home and be able to spend one more day in his life with his with two Princesses.

How many things have changed? Earlier after he took a step outside home heading to work at morning, he wouldn't care to return early at home or not. This place was just an hotel where he spends the night and next day goes to live his life but now it's different, he yearns to come back HOME, yes.. She turned this Hotel into an Home now for him, now his mind and attention get divided by office and his two Princesses. Now he prays to reach home safely and spend time with them. Now he prays that both are always safe when he's not around them. Now his heart who had fear of nothing, fears of losing both his life.

Taking steps towards the living room, he was welcomed by a delicious smell of his wife's food and he knew tonight, as many nights, the dinner is going to be special one. It's always special because she takes utmost care in cooking the food of their likes and she cooks it with love. It's the best food in the world for him! Well here she changed him too, for a person who rarely eats at home and was used to eat five star restaurant food to a person who craves to reach home and get served with her handmade super delicious food. He still wonders what magic she has that no one has to change him like this.

Keeping his bag on the couch, he saw the little baby girl of his that managed to make her expressionless father take out every possible expressions to make a smile come on her face.

The owner of chubby cheeks he badly wants to munch them like his wife does to her jalebis, was on the couch with her left cheek leaned on the backrest of the couch. He sat beside her and all his tiredness made way to outside his house, "Aashi.."

She turned slowly to him and like him, a cute smile appeared on her lips after seeing her Daddy.

"Look who is here.. Daddy.." he smiled to her and open his arms, "Come.. Come to Daddy.."

She giggled and extended her tiny hand to him, "Choco? (Chocolate?)"

"First come to Daddy.." he said in babyish tone with a cute pout adorning his lips.

Aashi twisted her lips in annoyance cutely after not getting her Choco from her Daddy.

"Choco.. Da-daddy.." she pleaded in cute tone.

"Daddy no Choco.. Aashi come to Daddy first.. then Daddy give Choco.." he said stubbornly behaving like a kid with her. Who would say that the great ASR plays with his little girl like a kid himself?

Her cute hazel eyes exactly like her mother's brimmed with tiny tears and her lips trembling was already warning him that his baby is about to cry after being refused her choco from her favorite Daddy.

"Why is Aashi making this ugly face?" he heard his first princess's voice as she walked in the living room and sat with them with that beautiful smile of hers.

"Da (sobs) Daddy no give Choco Aashi.." she crawled to her mother, resting her head on her mother's back hiding her face from her Daddy.

She patiently smiled and lifted her daughter to her lap, "Aashi show your toothy to Daddy.."

Although confused with her mother's request, she looked at her Daddy with her moist eyes and opened her mouth, showing her teeth to her Daddy.

"They're all white and when Daddy brings Choco everyday it will turn black.." she said.

"Back? (Black?)" Aashi widened her hazel eyes horrified.

"Yes black.. So you should not cry because Daddy didn't give Choco.. but be happy that Daddy no successful in his mission to turn Aashi's toothy black!" she said cuddling to Aashi and it was the most beautiful sight for him.

Aashi giggled and jumped on her Daddy, with a broad full smile to show him her white teeth.

"Booo.. Daddy loshe (lose)" she exclaimed happily.

Arnav pouted defeatedly and wrapped his arms around her small body protectively, then kissed her chubby cheeks smiling.

He took one chocolate from his pocket, his pocket is always filled with his wallet and phone but now for his second Princess, it has chocolate everyday also. Who would imagine ASR's pocket with chocolate?

He handle it to her and Aashi sat on his lap in dillema now whether to take her favorite choco and have her teeth black or deny it and continue with her healthy white toothy. She side glanced at her mother with mischievous glint in her eyes not being able to resist after seeing her choco.

"Just today!" her mother replied smiling at her mischievous baby.

Aashi happily snatched her choco from her Daddy's hand, but gave it back to him again innocently, "Daddy.. plesh (please) open.."

Arnav smiled and unwrapped the chocolate's wrapper and gave it back to her, she took it and bite her small teeth, making same expressions of mother's when she gets to eat jalebi.

"You lose Khushi now.." he said eyeing to his daughter eating the chocolate.

"I don't think so.. You wanted Aashi to come to you and she wanted her choco.. both got what they wanted and my mission is successful Mr. ASR.." she smirked.

"And I also made Aashi understand she should not eat chocolate everyday!" she said adding her to winning list.

"Okay.. I lose Smart woman!" he said sighing in defeat.

She giggled shaking her head, "Go and freshen up till then I will set the table for dinner.."

He nodded and carefully placed Aashi on the couch and stood up and bend to peck her forehead as she was still seated on the couch talking with Aashi, then went upstairs to their room.

Reaching on his room, he found his shirt and track pants already kept on the bed waiting for him. He wonders how much patience has she got in herself to take care of their baby and still be there for him, still take care of him like in the earlier days of their marriage. She never made him feel her absence even when Aashi came in their lives, she is always there for both of them.

He took his clothes and went to the bathroom, and after minutes of showering. He walked out of the bathroom and sat on the edge of the bed taking his phone to check his work related messages and then switch it off so that no one disturbs his family time.

He was so engrossed in checking his phone that he didn't realize when she came and started drying his hair with towel.

"How many times do I have to say to you to dry your hair when you bath and especially at night time? You can catch a cold Arnav ji.. but no such a Laad governor you're.. you never listen to my words.." she complained wiping his hair standing in front of him.

He threw carelessly his phone on the bed, and buried his face on her belly like a baby wrapping his arms around her waist, "I know my wife is there for me!"

She smiled with her cheeks turning red at his antics, and ran her fingers through his hair, "Arnav ji let's go downstairs and have dinner.."

"Okay.." he nodded and stood up, lifting her in his arms taking her by surprise, she gasped, "What are you doing Arnav ji?"

"My Princess came upstairs only to call me to have dinner and now her Prince will pamper her like this!" he said taking her downstairs while she smiled admiring his gentleman nature.

*****************************************************************************

While having dinner, Aashi was getting cranky denying to eat anything Khushi placed near her mouth, he too tried to make his baby eat something but she was stubborn like her Daddy.

Khushi kept the spoon on the table and he thought she was tired of Aashi and would scold Aashi for being this much stubborn but unlike the scene he's used to see. She wrapped her arms around Aashi's waist and kept her chin rested on Aashi's head, "Why doesn't my baby wants to eat?"

"Aashi no like veggies (vegetables)" Aashi make a cute disgusted and crying look to which Arnav couldn't help but let out a chuckle.

"You know Mumma too no liked veggies baby but later Mumma realized how much veggies are good for health.." Khushi explained patiently and started explaining the advantages of every vegetable to Aashi for her health.

Arnav and Aashi listened to her patiently also like she was their teacher and they were her students.

"Mumma will not force Aashi to eat veggies now.. it's upto Aashi if she wants to eat this veggies and stay healthy or chocos everytime.." Khushi said.

"I prefer veggies and you Aashi?" Arnav asked.

"Veggies.." Aashi replied and looked at her Mumma. Khushi smiled and started feeding her.

Arnav stare at Khushi completely lost in his wife.

"Arnav ji what happened? Why are you staring at me like this?" she looked at him confused, "Isn't the food good today? Did I make any mistake?"

"No.. veggies good.. vely good Mumma.." Aashi said smiling.

Khushi smiled at her daughter, then looked again at her husband with questioning look. He shook his head and answered, "It's nothing.. Your food is always the best for me, you don't need to ask me!"

She blushed being praised by her both babies (Arnav and Aashi).

After dinner, Khushi went to wash the plates while Arnav took Aashi to the living room and started playing with her and her toys. He even teaches her how to complete simple puzzle games to help her exercise her brain and it would be easy for her in school someday.

She started getting sleepy after playing with her Daddy, and yawned but still being the little stubborn girl of her Daddy, she forced herself to stay awake and play with her Daddy. Arnav smiled and lifted her in his arms, he stood up and she cried, "Daddy..we no compete (complete) puz (puzzle)"

"Tomorrow we will complete it.." he said making her rest her head on his shoulder and he started walking around in the living room while telling her a story to make her sleep.

When Khushi came out of the kitchen, she saw Aashi sleeping on her father's arms while he was patiently and carefully picking up her toys from the floor and cleaning the mess they did.

"Arnav ji let it be.. I will clean the living room, you go and sleep with Aashi.." she said.

"I'm just done!" he whispered careful to not wake up his Princess.

She still helped him and both went to the room. Khushi switched on the lights as she and Aashi can't sleep in darkness and poor Arnav has to bear it for them. Arnav placed their little baby on the middle of the bed and pulled the blanket to cover her properly.

"Good night my Moon!" he said pecking Khushi's cheek before going to his side of the bed.

"Good night Arnav ji.." Khushi replied and laid on her side.

She fell asleep but he was still with his gaze on her and their Princess Aashi.

She is more beautiful now after giving birth to Aashi, her face glows everytime and that beautiful smile of hers, doubled.. no, tripled the beauty. She gained a bit of weight and became more chubby now. She is still his childish Khushi but a mature and responsible mother for Aashi.

It's 10pm and he's still lost in his wife! What's happening with him?

****************************************************************************

A new day started like the usual mornings, his daughter's small feet were rested one on his neck and the other on his chest and his wife's legs were all over his legs! Their usual taekwondo pose!

He carefully lifted his daughter's feet and placed it on the right place on bed. Then it was his wife's turn and he succeeded in that too. He rushed to the bathroom and took a quick shower before both wake up and spoil his Sunday's surprise.

He went downstairs closing the door carefully behind and reached in the kitchen, making breakfast with his own hands for his two Princesses, especially for Khushi whose days are spent in loving and caring for him and Aashi, more than herself.

Getting her favorite jalebis, parathas, toasts and Aashi's meal, also few fruits, he walked towards the dinning hall and set the table excitedly for them.

Sometime later, Khushi and Aashi came downstairs with matching dress, both mother and daughter wore pink and white outfit.

Aashi ran with baby steps towards her father, who received her warmly in his arms, "Good morning my Princess.."

"Goo molning Daddy.." Aashi said and kissed his cheek.

"Arnav ji.. what you did?" Khushi asked staring at the dinning table.

"Breakfast Khushi.." Arnav replied.

"But you didn't have to do this.. I would do that, you work day and night everyday and when it's Sunday you're waking up early to make breakfast for us.. why are you tiring yourself? Sunday is for you to rest.." she said with moist eyes feeling guilty for troubling her husband.

Arnav left Aashi standing on the chair and turned to her, "Khushi what you do for me is way bigger than what I'm doing now for you.. You take care of me everyday and Aashi without complaining.. from the time you wake up, you only live for me and Aashi and don't even care about yourself.. you deal with me and Aashi's cranky mood with patience.. so you really deserve this kind of treatment from me and much more.. I said you're my Princess and you should be treated like one!"

"I do this because I love you both.. It's not some favor that you have to return to me.." she sobbed.

"I'm doing this because I love you too.." he cupped her face wiping her tears away.

"And taste my jalebis.. you will know that I could be a chef by now in a five star restaurant.." he said confidently taking her to sit on her chair.

"Who taught you how to make jalebis?" she asked smiling.

"My master chef Khushi.." he said hugging her from behind smiling and then made her sit on her chair.

He took Aashi and sat with her, feeding her meals.

"It's tasty.." she said munching her favorite jalebis and glanced at his side, only to find him staring at her smiling already.

"What?" she asked giggling, "Arnav ji what's wrong with you? These days you are always staring at me like this.."

"I think I'm falling in love with you again!" he said.

She laughed shaking her head in disbelief, "Pagal..(Mad)"

"Sach mein (It's true).. After you become a mother, I fell in love with you again.. this time much more than the first time.. I'm even feeling same and much stronger than first time symptoms of love.." he said pouting.

"That's why I keep staring at you for hours now and earlier it's just used to be minutes only.." he said.

Khushi blushed and Arnav smirked seeing the same effect he had on past, is still present on her till today.

They finished their breakfast and Arnav drive them to a park for Aashi to play and enjoy with other kids as well.

While driving, Khushi stare at him smiling and when red signal came he applied brakes and seriously waited for the green signal to appear taking this opportunity to watch over his daughter through the rear mirror.

Aashi was playing with her toys at the backseat.

"Arnav ji.." Khushi called him.

"Hmm.." he replied still looking ahead of the road.

"Look at me na.." she pouted.

Arnav looked at her side and was taken aback by a quick peck on his lips.

"I love you too!" she replied with shy smile.

He smiled with surprised look on his face.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

67.7K 6.5K 24
Peep in to know more!
4.5K 366 2
peep to know ❤❤
162K 8.5K 24
Peep into know more!
82.9K 3.9K 5
Peep in to know more..