Love Me, Marry Me, Stay With...

By zelikaye

A girl who was slowly giving up on her perfect life as she continues to be left alone and hurt by the men he... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1 - The Past (Part 1)
Chapter 2 - The Past (Part 2)
Chapter 3 - From Her Father's Point of View
Chapter 4 - Present Day
Chapter 5 - Hello, Daniel
Chapter 6 - Giving Things a Try
Chapter 7 - Sapphire & Diamond Studded Bracelet
Chapter 8 - Goodbyes
Chapter 9 - Someone New?
Chapter 10 - Again?
Chapter 11 - Saved By A Stranger
Chapter 12 - Saved By A Total Stranger Twice
Chapter 13 - Where Did She Go?!
Chapter 14 - Disaster
Chapter 15 - The Start of a Big Mess
Chapter 16 - Final Decision
Chapter 17 - Just an Ordinary Day
Chapter 18 - The Kindest Decision Blake Made.
Chapter 19 - No One's Going To Get Caught For A Mistake For One Night
Chapter 20 - Luke Cruzate
Chapter 21 - Rein's Confession
Chapter 22 - Expectations Lead to Disappoinments
Chapter 23 - Being with HIM is Better
Chapter 24 - He Lied
Chapter 25 - A Father's Love
Chapter 26 - Happy
Chapter 27 - Blake In A Different Perspective
Chapter 28 - Decisions
Chapter 29 - Let's Play Pretend
Chapter 31 - Family Planning
Chapter 32 - Devastated & Unplanned
Chapter 33 - Devastated & Unplanned II
Chapter 34 - 7 Months Later
Chapter 35 - Things Will Never Be The Same Again
Chapter 36 - New Lives
Chapter 37 - Christian
Chapter 38 - Hello Again
Chapter 39 - Our Kiss Mended Our Broken Hearts
Chapter 40 - Unpredictable Blake
Chapter 41 - Back To Reality
Chapter 42 - Harana
Chapter 43 - Marry Me
Chapter 44 - Everything's Getting Better By The Moment
Chapter 45 - Barcelona!
Chapter 46 - Family
Chapter 47 - Wedding
Chapter 48 - Hard Desicions
Chapter 49 - Critical
Chapter 50 - Stay With Me
EPILOGUE
TO MY READERS

Chapter 30 - One Big Problem, Coming Up!

2K 17 0
By zelikaye

Chapter 30 – One Big Problem, Coming Up!

Blake’s P.O.V.

Damn it! 1 week na akong hindi pinapansin ni Rein. Everytime I try to talk to her, either kasama niya si Rachel, si Ate Tina, or si Rob. Speaking of Rob, it just took a week for him and Rein to get close and I swear I’m close to revealing what really is between us.

Every morning, we have our 1 hour jog around the park near Palazzo Leornardo’s grounds. We split into two groups since we’re too many. I have my group and Rob’s but what’s disappointing is Rein decided to join Rob’s instead of mine’s because of that one stupid fight.

I miss her, I miss talking to her, I miss her scent, I miss her kisses, and I miss… hmmmmm… the feeling of her body flushed against mine. I’ve never missed anyone like this, siya lang. Ayoko ng ganito. I let out a heavy sigh and continued eating my breakfast cereal while I watch Rein and Rob laugh at the cartoon they were watching.

Things can’t go on like this. I need her badly. Those words kept on popping on my mind.

“Kuya Blake, Rein’s so pretty no?” Rachel asked me and took the seat beside me. Rachel is Rob’s younger sister whom have grown close to me in a way because she’s always with us in everywhere we go.

“She really is. And she’s perfect.”

“Tama! And I really like her. I mean, kuya Rob seems to like her so I also like her for him. She’s like the sister I never had.” Rachel says, explaining to me. I feel myself sinking in the chair where I was seating.

Now, Rachel confirmed it. Rob like’s Rein and they seem to be doing well in the past week. I know that Rob is the guy that Rein likes. Oh great. Akala ko pag sinama ko si Rein dito, mawawalan na ng Luke. Pero may kapalit pala, si Rob. Bakit ba lapitin ng lalaki si Rein??

Rob’s P.O.V.

Rein’s head is comfortably placed in my shoulder while we were watching A Walk To Remember on some movie chanel. We were the only one’s left here because everyone went out for a swim or for a tan at this time of day. She’s crying silently as we watched the movie end.

“I’m so sorry for being emotional. I’m not usually like this. Ang dali ko lang kasi umiyak and mainis these days.” She said while rubbing her hands with the back of her eyes. She looks beautiful even in dim lighting and tousled up hair. “Have you ever loved anyone?” She asked out of the blue which made me flinch.

“Yeah. Once.”

“Tell me about it.” She sat up and looked at me with eagerness to listen.

“It wasn’t really interesting and just like some relationships, it didn’t work out.” She pouted and did her puppy eyes but still, it didn’t work. “Just don’t ask things like that to me because for sure, I wouldn’t answer that. How about you?”

“Me? Hmmm… a lot of times.” She looked away and began playing the tips of her hair with her hands. “I actually thought I was cursed. I believed it for a while. I think until now.”  

“Ha? You mean cursed like witches and kulam?? Paano? Parang its impossible for someone like you. And hindi naman totoo yung mga yun ah.”

“My fiancé who was my first boyfriend died a year ago on our supposed-to-be wedding day. The car he was riding papunta sa church got crushed by a truck.” I was caught off guard and I didn’t know what to say. “My world fell apart when that happened. We’ve been together since high school and just like that,” She snapped her fingers referring to what happened to her first boyfriend. “He was gone. I tried suicide twice just to be with him but I guess he didn’t want me to die yet. It took me a year to move on, at first I didn’t want to go out of my room or my house because the press always wanted to have statements from me.”

She was staring blankly and her eyes were starting to fill with tears. “After a year Mike died, there was Daniel. He left because he had to study and take care of their family’s company in the States. Then there was Alex. I was a battered girlfriend to him. He slaps me, he punches me sometimes, but I thought he loved me kaya wala akong ginawa. He even tried to rape me during a party.” Hindi ko na alam sasabihin ko. Behind that beautiful face was someone who went through a lot of things. “Then there was this guy, he told me his name was Josef. He was so mysterious. He just showed up when I needed him the most but I didn’t see his face kasi para siya laging nagtatago. We texted and called each other for some time pero bigla nalang nawala.”

I faced her and placed my hand on top of hers. Kala ko aalisin niya but she didn’t, she just smiled at me weakly. “Now, tell me. Do I seem to not be cursed? Someone died, and almost all of them iniwan ako.”

“You’re not cursed. Hindi lang sila yung tama para sayo.”

“Eh sino? Some famous guy who has many girls around her? The one who faked our one night stand and I married him for a wrong thought, ganon? Or some guy who was just after my virginity and was just lying to me that he loves me?” Every word she said felt true to me pero inalis ko yung thought na yun and inisip na she was only saying some circumstances that would possibly happen.  

“Ano ka ba, Rein? Everything happens for a reason. That happened to you because someone else was destined for you. Someone who really loves you, someone you really deserve.” She hugged me and started to sob softly.

“Bakit ba ang bait-bait mo saakin? We’ve only known each other for a week.” She managed to ask in between sobs.

“Because I like you.”

She started to cry even more and she hugged me more tight. “I wish I could feel the same way about you. Kung pwede lang.” I got puzzled pero I didn’t dare speak. I was just comforting her and I like the feeling of her close to me. “I wish I didn’t have to lie to you.”

She pulled away and we came face to face. I suddenly felt the strong urge to kiss her.

 Rein’s P.O.V.

“Rein! What’s taking you so long?? Maganda ka na! Let’s go!” Rachel yelled from the other side of the door. We were all going clubbing tonight and si Rachel ang nagayos saakin.

Rachel picked one of the dresses that Blake bought me. It was a sleevless and the back was open exposing almost my whole back. It didn’t require wearing any bra’s and the color was two tones lighter than my skin tone. It drapped down just right after my under shorts and it was really short. My shoes was 5 inches high and it gave my legs an illusion of being longer than the natural. My heigh is naturally 5’8 and with these heels on, I’m a 6’.

My face was covered with make up and my hair was just tousled up in a messy and sexy way. I couldn’t recognized myself.

“Rein!!”

“I’m coming!” I took another minute to look at myself in the mirror. It doesn’t look like the normal me, but I like it.

They all stopped talking and laughing when they saw me go outside of the powder room. All of their attention shifted to me. I saw Blake stating at me with his eyes full of desire. Rob was the first to stand up from the couch and approached me. I felt his warm hand on my bare back while he kept me beside him.

“You look different but it suits you.” He whispered in my ear. I saw Blake’s angry glances at Rob but I just disregarded it.

One week na kami hindi naguusap ni Blake. He promised me he would never look at other women again tapos nung dumating kami dito, wala pang one whole day, he had sex with Adrianna na. He is so unbelievable. But I really miss him.

**

David Guetta’s songs flooded my ears heavily once we got inside Jimmy’z Place du Casino. A fancy high-class bar here in Monte Carlo. It is one of the world’s legendary night clubs that had been lighting up the world’s night life for over 30 years with a curvy architecture, initimare, chich, and glamorous ambiance. It is equipped all the latest technology for sound and lighting and a DJ overlooking the dancefloor that will keep things jumping until the early hours of morning.

The place is jam-packed liberated with people who were either drunk or sober. We started drinking when we got seated. A few rounds of expensive beers, wines, vodkas, whiskey, and champaignes filled our table and it didn’t take long before all of them got tipsy while I got dizzy and I think I might be drunk na.

Blake and Adrianna started making out in front of us while their hands were starting to explore each other’s body while Rob’s protective arms were wrapped around me possessively.

IF my eyes were throwing daggers everytime I throw glances at Adrainna and Blake, malamang patay na sila sa dami ng saksak na nakuha nila. Hindi pa nga kami okay ni Blake, eto nanaman siya! Sa harapan ko pa ha! What a cheating bastard!

“Rob, let’s dance.” This isn’t a request, it was more than a demand. I dragged Rob in the dance floor which had a clear spot from Blake’s sight. If Blake could cheat right in front of me, I swear I could do that too.

I wrapped my arms around Rob’s neck and our bodies started touching and closing the space between us. I started bumping and grinding on Rob while his hands were guiding and holding my hips. Rob and I were looking straight into each others eyes while our bodies brush and I swear I could see desire.

I felt his warm hand brushing up and down against my bare back and I felt myself savouring the feeling of it. We were both moving in a uniformed rythym with his hands all over my body and his lips nibbling and biting my earlobe and sometimes nipping, bitting, and brushing kisses on my neck.

I don’t know if it was the effect of alcohol that got me trembling all over him. I felt his breath against my neck which sent shivers down my spine. “Let’s get out of here.” He whispered with his sexy and husky voice.

“Good idea.” I whispered back and I saw his lips form a grin. He squeezed my butt before pulling me out of the crowd. Dumaan lang kami sa table namin, grabbed my bag, and went outside.

Hindi ko alam what took over me para pumayag na umalis sa bar with only Rob while we were both intoxicated with strong alcohol. Once we’ve reached the parking lot, he pinned me down outside his stone grey Ferrari with his hands holding my hips in place and my back against the cold metal of his car.

He kissed me slowly and controlling and I couldn’t take it anymore. I pulled the back of his neck and deepened the kiss. I moaned agaist his lips when I felt him kneeding my butt while our tongues battled.

My whole weight shifted on him as I felt his kisses trail down my neck, sucking my sensitive part behind my ear. He gently bit my neck before sucking and tracing my colar bone with his skillful tongue.

Nagulat nalang ako nung bigla siyang natumba in front of me causing me to almost get out of my balance and almost fall down with him. His lips now faint blood and he was looking sharply at Blake who punched him hard.

“I told you not to check her out!” Blake shouted at Rob. I didn’t know what to do. I felt like my feet were stuck to were I was standing. I wanted to help Rob, but Blake whould surely misunderstand it. “Gago ka, Rob!”

“Why are you even protecting her too much, Blake?” Rob smirked. He stood up like nothing happened and went near me brushing his nose in my neck. “Is there something between the both of you?” I tasted blood when Rob forced me into a kiss.

Hinila ako ni Blake to his side. The strong alcohol kicked into my systems just now and I felt the urge to vomit or just lay there. My head started spinning. Blake was about to charge another punched on Rob when I held him by his shoulders to keep my balance. “Hey, are you okay??” His voice suddenly calmed down. I felt his hand touched my face while my eyes were tightly shut. I now shifted my whole weight on him. “Honey??”

Bigla nalang kami nakarinig ng camera flashes and when I opened my eyes, I saw a number of people holding cameras and asking for Rob, Blake, or even me an interview. Oh no.

Memories of Mike’s death flooded through me. I felt my chest become heavy and I couldn’t help myself but to cry from the traumatic experience I had from the press people a year ago. I didn’t want anyone of them near me specially when I’m like this.

“Blake! We need to get out of here!” I heard a voice call out to Blake.

“Shit. Why are you crying?? Is something wrong?” Blake asked me worried. In one swift move, Blake carried me like a bride while we were making our way through the now crowded parking lot. “Rein, will you please talk. I’m worried sick here.” He whispered.

“I just want to go home.” I managed to say inbetween sobs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

409K 5.6K 91
#880 ROMANCE Do you believe in love at first sight? Na-experience mo na ba 'yon? How about LOVE AT SECOND SIGHT? Pwede kayang mangyari' yon sa dalawa...
115K 1.2K 5
She's the type of woman who gets what she wants. He's the kind of guy who didn't fall for her beauty. She made a set-up. He was trapped. But will her...
127K 3.7K 41
Book6:Never Again (Completed) by NyllelaineNyeNight from old title: TO WIN HER BACK! The story of Grecylle and Arthur. Grecylle: He's my first in...
136K 3.3K 17
Para makuha ni Dex ang malaking kayamanan na iniwan sa kanya ng kanyang abuelo, kailangan niyang makisama sa loob ng anim na buwan sa iisang bubong k...