All Mights daughter (Katsuki...

By GameTimeYT

Y/N is secretly All Mights daughter and gets into UA Hight by Recommendation. Her mother passed away when she... More

First Day pt.1
First day pt.2
First day pt.3
Class president
Attack pt.1
Attack pt.2
After school training
Random day...
School training
Sports festival
Event 1: obstacle course
Event 2: Cavalry battle
Event 3: the tournament Pt.1
Event 3: the tournament Pt.2
Tournament 2nd round
Tournament final round
The date?
Hero Names
Internships
The Hero Killer
The aftermath
New student
Race
Before the exams
Exams
Talk
Shopping
Pool
Camp!
Night 1
Camp day 2
The attack!?
Villains
Kidnapped
The next day
Dad!?
Fight!
Symbol Of Peace
Dorm notice
Home alone
Dorms
The girls rooms
Ultimate moves
Night together
Licensing exam
Orientation
Test 1 pt.1
Test 1 pt.2
Test 1 Pt.3
Test 2 Pt.1
Test 2 pt.2
Test 2 pt.3
Finished the test
Heartbreak
Back to school
More matchmaking
The big three
Surprise attack
Realisation

Upgrades

4.1K 102 79
By GameTimeYT

Y/N's POV

"Regarding your costume improvements, once you've figured out if anything needs to change, head to the development studio here. Get the experts to help you out and give suggestions, they'll know what to do." Mr. Aizawa said.

We had been training for days on end and I still hadn't thought of a good name yet. I had just about perfected the stunning one and Ectoplasm suggested I knock them out once they are stunned.

"Hey I'm going to go to the development studio to ask for some changes," I said.

Ectoplasm nodded and so did Mr. Aizawa. I walked to the development studio and opened the door, I walked in and saw Hatsume, and Power Loader.

"Here's my instruction manual, would you be able to get me goggles or something like that so I don't get stunned when using my ultimate move?" I asked.

"I've got something for that! This helmet will allow you to see 2x your normal vision and allows you to breath underwater, not to mention it allows you to block out any field of vision! Baby number 49!" Hatsume put a helmet on my head.

"What's it made of? It's really heavy, plus it's bulky and not what I asked for," I mentioned.

"Hmm I'll need to change the material to make it lighter and make it more compact and thin," she grabbed it off my head.

I fixed up my hair and turned to Power Loader.

"I'll get in contact with the design company that made your costume and fill in all the required application forms for them to make the goggles. They should be here in a few days to a week," he said.

I smiled. "Thanks."

I walked out and back to the training hall. I jumped straight back into training and ai focused more on the second attack I created.

Time skip brought to you by the two unnamed ultimate moves!

It had been four days and I still didn't have a name for the attacks. I had to go back to the development studio to ask for a material change.

"Hey Midoriya, did you switch your costume up?" Mineta asked.

"Ya, I got bracers added that would reduce the strain in my arms," he replied.

"You missed a solid chance to change your entire design. It's so boring!" Mineta replied looking up at him.

"I like it, I don't wanna change the base. At least not much," Izuku chuckled.

"There's nothing wrong with his costume design, I like it," I said.

"Really?" Mineta asked.

I nodded. "Yep, now I've gotta go to the design studio. Bye!"

I ran towards the studio and opened the door. I handed Power Loader a note asking for the material to be made more heat resistant.

"I'll get onto the design company again, should be here in a few days. Oh also your goggles arrived earlier today," he replied.

He handed them to me, they were the same style as my costume and were completely black. I bit them on and I was surprised because I could see everything perfectly fine.

"You just double tap here to stop yourself from being stunned or blinded from bright lights. You can move the small wheel here to zoom in and out," he said showing me what they do and where they are.

"Thanks!" I smiled racing ou and back to the training hall.

I walked in and saw my dad.

"Hey watch out!" Katsuki shouted.

I looked to see a large cement piece heading straight for my dad. He looked at it shocked. I saw Izuku jump to the rock and dad smiled. Izuku kicked the rock and it broke into a ton of pieces. Katsuki looked shocked at what Izuku did. Mr. Aizawa also looked shocked, to be honest I was even shocked myself.

"You did it kid," dad smiled.

I ran up to Izuku and gave him a high five. "That was awesome!"

"Aha thanks, I've just figured out that I'm going to use my legs now," he chuckled.

"Well at least you aren't gonna be breaking your arms all the time now," I laughed.

"Yeah that's a good thing," he chuckled.

I laughed and walked over to my dad, he seemed proud of Izuku.

"You okay All Might?" Izuku asked.

"That was close," I mentioned.

He nodded "Yeah."

"Dude Midoriya What was that? You swooped in and wasted that rock," Kaminari asked.

"I always thought you were more of a puncher," Kirishima said.

"I am, or I was. It's these new soles Hatsume suggested them and I really think they'll up my game. Plus Iida's been showing me how to use my body better so my fighting style's changed, I've only just figured out what direction to go in. I still have a lot of work to do, nothing I'd call an ultimate move yet," Izuku smiled.

"I dunno, based on that kick I'd say you're further along than you think. So you should be ready for this test," Dad replied.

"Hey All Might, it's dangerous in here. You should be careful," Mr. Aizawa said.

"Yeah I know," he says before looking up to Katsuki. "Sorry for the scare young Bakugo!"

There was an explosion where he was. "YOU WATCH YOURSELF ALL MIGHT!"

"OI KATSUKI! BE MORE RESPECTFUL TO MY DAD!" I yelled back.

I went and hugged my dad. "Don't worry dad, you're still number1 in my eyes. You always where and always will be."

He smiled back at me. "Thanks kiddo, means a lot."

I walked over to Kirishima, Kaminari and Izuku. "Hey did you guys make improvements too?"

"Yeah! I see you've noticed we look pretty awesome!" Kaminari stuck both his thumbs up.

"You're not the only one here with a brand new style! We've all been making changes here and there, nows the time to upgrade right?" Kirishima smirked.

"Just wait! My new special gear is gonna blow your mind! It's a serious power boost, wanna see? Come on! It's totally amazing!" Kaminari grinned stupidly.

I chuckled at how excited he was getting over his new gear.

"That's enough now class A," a deep voice said.

We all stopped what we were doing and saw Vlad King, Kendo and Monoma. "Class B is scheduled to use this training room every afternoon."

"Class B?" Izuku asked.

"Man! Crap timing!" Kaminari whined.

"Erasure, get your kids out of our way," Vlad King looked to Mr. Aizawa.

"You're not trying to kick us out early when we have ten whole minutes left are you?" He asked.

"Hey!, did ya hear? The license exam has a 50% pass rate! That means your entire class might fail!" Monoma smirked.

I hate this guy with a passion!

He started laughing crazily.

"Wait is that Monoma's hero costume?" Kaminari asked.

"Well since his quirk is copy, he said he didn't need anything too eccentric. Just that," Kendo replied.

"This is him toned down??" I asked.

"Unfortunately his observations are correct. If we're taking the same exam, then we'll crush each other. That's the hand fate has dealt us," Tokoyami said.

Why is he so wise?

"And why we won't be in the same location, our class is applied to different spots." Mr. Aizawa replied.

"There are two exam days in June and in September. And the tests are held in three different places, we don't want students from the same place fighting. We split you up each school has at most one class from each school," Vlad King added.

"How sad we won't be able to face each other directly! Hahahahhahaha," Monoma laughed.

"Man this guys nuts," Kirishima said.

"Yeah, I think he's officially gone off the deep end," Kaminari replied.

"All those other schools, Huh? Interesting, I didn't know that was the case. So we'll be facing kids from other places," Sero said.

"Yeah and on top of that we're taking the test earlier than most other students," Izuku pointed out.

"That's true, very few first years in the country try for a provisional license. In other words the test will be made up of students who have trained longer than you and with quirks you don't know about. Ones that are powerful. The actual content of the exam is a mystery but you can expect that you are going to have a rough time, try not to get hung up about that. But keep it in mind," Mr. Aizawa announced to us all.

"Yes Sir!" We all replied.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 7.7K 113
Y/N Yagi -the daughter of the greatest Hero in the world, All-Might- joins U.A with her best friend, Hitoshi Shinsou. People have always criticized h...
299K 8.1K 32
γ€Žπ—§π—΅π—² π—½π—²π—Ώπ—³π—²π—°π˜ π—Ήπ—Όπ˜ƒπ—² π˜€π˜π—Όπ—Ώπ˜†...』 Her quirk changed everything the minute it appeared. "You will alway be a villain." "I know. That's...
2.9K 121 10
This is the second book in a four book series! Be sure to check out the first before reading this. Yagi Izuku pushes himself to his limits everyday i...
3.7K 141 30
Despite not having the best quirk for hero work you decide to apply to U.A anyway and unknowingly become the one and only candidate to inherit One Fo...