Young Justice: Threat level M...

Por Oc_Creator_

Raegan Is a 9 year old girl with a vast amount of power and the daughter of two Justice league members. After... Mais

Announcement
Today is the day
A real mission
Welcome to Happy Harbor
Drop Zone
Schooled
Infiltrator
The Shadows
Fate's tower
Unknown power
Back story
Breft
Captain Marvel
Moving
Solo Mission
Homefront
Alpha male
Alpha male P2
Revelation
Revolation
Magic girl
False Reality
False Reality Pt. 2
Reality
Aftermath
Forever People
Hey there!
Hey again
Hey for the last time
Halloween fright
Harm
Hey guys😄
Separated
Cleaved together
Coldhearted
Mission to Qurac
Coming soon
Image
Numb
Thanksgiving gift
I'm back!
Birthday blowout
Nearing the End
Out in the open
Important update!!
Hanging up the cape
Done
Raegan artwork!
GO READ!!
Book 2!!!

Hunting Red Tornado

327 14 0
Por Oc_Creator_

"Block out all external communication soon Canary and Zatara, Batman too I imagine will know of our visit to Professor Ivo. We haven't much time."

"I'm trying to be all nonchalant here." Robin chuckled.

"Why? Be as chalant as you like." Zatanna smiled at him.

"I think we're all just trying to get a handle on your powers, could you teleport us to tornado? or Morrow to cell, or force his bots to surrender?" Artemis asked.

"Or create peace on earth for all time? Zatara couldn't even do all that. And I'm nowhere near on my dads level. I need to know a spell cold, or else have time to prep it. Plus, all magic requires energy which usually has to come from within. I just can't make the impossible to happen at will." Zatanna said.

I've only ever been on the harsh receiving end of magic. Maybe Zatanna could help me. Maybe build up a tolerance or something.

"What's our eta to yellow stone!? I am way passed ready to stuff tornado into a trash compactor." Superboy said angrily.

"Are you so certain he betrayed us?" Aqualad asked him.

"Aren't you!" Superboy looked back at him.

"I am not convinced." He told him. "And even so it makes him but the victim of his creators programming. Certainly he deserves to prove he's more than the weapon others designed him to be." He said making Superboy drop his angry expression and turn around.

We sat in silence for a while until we reached Yellowstone.

"Stealth mode." Aqualad said switching his suit stealth.

I flew over to the door as we exited the bio ship. We ran through the woods until we stopped at an open terrain. Robin pulled out his holographic computer.

"Ivo was right, somethings down there." He said putting his computer away. We ran into the terrain until we were met with a gust of powerful winds.

I watched the others get blown back as I tried to put up a shield around us all.

"Why tornado!? Why are you doing this?!" M'gann yelled out.

He began creating tornadoes that surrounded us. I watched the tornadoes move and saw he'd written something in the sand.

"Message received?" M'gann asked telepathically.

I nodded putting my shield down.

"Who cares why! Nail him!" Superboy yelled attacking him.

"Superboy maneuver seven!" Aqualad yelled out jumping into Superboy palm and having Superboy propel him up to Tornado, only for tornado to punch him to the ground into superboy. Artemis shot an arrow towards making him send it back to her and Robin and explode.

"That does it red, you're not the only spin doctor around here!" Wally yelled making a tornado. As he was doing that M'gann came up behind him, making tornado grab her and send her flying into Wally.

Guess that just leaves me and Zatanna.

I flew up and started blasting him as zatanna tried reciting a spell but she kept choking up the words.

Tornado made a tornado getting me caught in it and flinging me into Zatanna. We laid on the ground playing dead as Tornado instructed us to do until there was a voice.

"Quite a performance brother. But we both know that's all it was." The voice said. "I have all your memories tornado. Plus a next gen processor. I know your next move before you do." He said as the ground started to shake. We sat up as the piece of rock that tornado wrote his message on was revealed. "Pfft. Blowing a message into the sand?" The other red said breaking the piece of rock.

Aqualad and superboy got up to attack as rocks flew down to us. I blasted a few that were coming towards me.

"Zatanna?" Robin said telepathically.

"I'm good, but Red Tornado's getting away." She said making me notice him flying off.

"Is he abandoning us?" Artemis asked.

"I don't believe that." M'gann told us.

"I have Tornado, you guys hold him off!" I said flying off behind Tornado.

I followed Tornado back to a laboratory. I made sure to stay out of sight just in case he really is programmed to kill us.

I saw the two androids that attacked us at the cave.

"We must stop him." Tornado told them.

"Why? Once we believed we lived, now there is only Red inferno and Red torpedo. Why should we help save humanity when we are no longer human?" The female Red asked.

"The premise of your question is flawed. You were never human but you were heroes." He told them.

They looked at each other.

"Being a hero doesn't mean you have to be human. You just have to know right from wrong and do something about it." I flew down to them.

"How would we know right from wrong?" The male Red asked.

"When you thought you were human, you knew right from wrong. What's different now?" I asked.

They looked at each other.

~

As the reds and I were flying back to the battle I saw the big bad red holding an unconscious M'gann. Wally came running and grabbing her as Red Torpedo hosed him into the lava. In return he emerged from the lava on a giant rock as Red Tornado crashed into the rock making it break and sending him back into the lava we watched as the reds battled it out until the finally subdued him and Red tornado sent the final blow pushing him further into the lava. Superboy jumped over and pulled him from the lava revealing the lower half of his body being gone.

"Tornado listen!  We're on the verge of a stage three super volcano eruption. There's no turning back from that we need to vent pressure fast! But the ash cloud will bring on worldwide nuclear winter unless you divert it!" Wally told him. "Triangulate around the pressure locus." He said to Robin. Robin pulled up his computer and began typing.

"Right!" He said as three dots came up on his computer. "There, there and there." He said making Artemis ready her arrow and shot it. In mid air the arrow separated into three hitting the spots that were on Robin's map.

The volcano shook right before our eyes and Tornado flew up into the air. The ash cloud the volcano released, Tornado sucked it up into a whirlwind directing it away from the earth.

~

We were all back at the laboratory as Wally and Robin fixed Tornado up. "There, that should do it."

"Yes, I can speak again." He said.

"You were willing to sacrifice yourself to save the planet." Aqualad said.

"The planet would have survived, its humanity that was saved." He turned to look at us. "Though not by me. My sister and brother. The true heroes this day." He finished.

"My point is this, you were never the mole, never a traitor." Aqualad told him.

"No I left to protect you from further attack and find my creator, Morrow." Tornado said turning away.

"Cool! Souvenir." Wally said.

"Red we can rebuild you, better than you were before." Robin said happily.

"I do not believe I should be repaired." He said.

"Why'd you volunteer to become our den mother in the first place?" Superboy asked.

"I was the pragmatic choice, I do not require sleep, I have no secret identity or second life to live." He told us.

"But do have advanced AI programming, designed to learn adapt, evolve." Wally pointed out.

"Hello Megan you wanted to become more human."

"And you couldn't do that with the league, they're stiffs." Artemis pointed out.

"You're not gonna learn emotion from Batman." Robin chuckled. "Trust me."

"Then the cave was not a proving ground only for us, but for you as well."

"I do not know if these statements are accurate, but perhaps they are true and if I understand the term correctly I believe I have come to care about you all." He told us.

"See practically a meat bag already."

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

8.2K 200 23
After the loss of her mother she looks to confine in her teammates, to learn they don't want her around. So she leaves. How will the life of Artemis...
3.2K 152 16
IN WHICH: - ASTRA was born to be a hero and it won't take much convincing for the justice league to look past her playful remarks to realize tha...
52.6K 1.1K 37
Arianna Hathaway had never expected her life to change in the matter of one night. Now with an unexpected life and challenges she learns she can't fa...
137K 5.4K 41
Jaina is an human alien. No one, not even the Guardians of the Universe, know where she is from. And she can't remember. Green Lanterns Hal Jordan an...