Hawks x Reader: Soaring

By SAARA_A

There, soaring through the sky, Hawks and Y/N had finally found each other. More

Introduction *Kinda Important*
1・Company
2・Encounter
3・You Again
4・A Favor
*News*
5・Heartbreaker
6・An Invitation
*Upcoming Things*
7・Gala
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* NEW *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
8・Internship
9・Confession
10・UA
11・Class 1-A
12・Test Start!
13・Past Meets Present
14・Kaguya (pt. 1)
14・Kaguya (pt. 2)
Update
15・Eclipse
Bet you were expecting a new chapter...
16・Together
Lol, mistakes were made
• ???
17 • A Letter From A Past Friend
18 • Sunflower
• 20k! •
19 • Natsuo the Matchmaker
Update: Sorry
20 • Endgame
Birthday! + News
21• Wish
22 • New Secrets, Overdue Confessions
23 • Trust Me
New Book!
24 • Unlikely Informant
25 • Not My Hero
26 • Goodbye
28 • Family
29 • Soaring
Update :))
BOOK 2 IS OUT
*IM BACK* UPDATE FOR THE 5th MILLIONTH TIME

27• *Tonight Belongs to Us [REUPLOAD]*

5.8K 223 278
By SAARA_A

For all my sinners out there (including me)

Welcome to the ~lemon~ chapter you've all been waiting for

Just for those who are still confused, the chapter has mature content, so if you don't want the spicy, don't read it cause uhhh...ya know ;)

Don't worry, If you don't wanna read then that's fine cause it doesn't have anything to do with the remainder of the story :).

*REUPLOAD NOTE* The first time this was published, I wrote this really late and I was really tired plus I had to do something early in the morning so I didn't get to be REALLY SINFUL. But now, it has a little more than before.

Enjoy, my friends

__________________________________________

After Kanaye's arrest, things had been pretty normal....ish. Y/N was still a little shaken by the whole situation but didn't let it affect her that much. Plus, she had Hawks to distract her from most of her doubts and worries. 

But unfortunately, his "distractions" were always interrupted by something, so they weren't totally able to do what they wanted to do. 

But tonight was different; they had and kept everything to themselves, a typical romantic night. They were about to sit down and watch a typical rom-com, when Y/N decided maybe they could switch things up.

"Hey..." she started, "Maybe instead of a movie, we could....you know...do something a little more exciting...? she suggested as she stood up, took the remote from Keigo and turned off the TV.

Keigo smirked, "And what do you suggest we do, Ms. L/N...?" he said standing up, somewhat towering over her. 

Y/N's face erupted into a blush, "I mean, you know, I uh," she said stuttering and mixing her entire sentence up. 

Keigo took her hand and led her to his room, lightly pushing her onto his bed once they arrived, "Is it something that starts with this..." he said as he climbed onto of her, weaving his hand into hers, "And this?" he said as he started kissing her jawline, making his way over to his lips. "Tell me Y/N," he whispered against her lips, "Is this what you wanted by chance?" he huskily said as leaned down further

"K-Keigo" she called as she moved her head to finally connect their lips.

The kiss went from light and slow to passionate and somewhat rough as their fingers fervently ran through each others hair. 

After a while, their lips disconnected as their heavy pants filled the semi-dark room. Keigo brought himself up to look at her disheveled state as he smiled, "You make such a pretty face when you're turned on~" he said as he lowered his head down to her neck. 

Y/N moaned quietly as he continued to work on her neck, leaving marks everywhere his lips touched.

"So please..." he said, his breath hitting her skin making her shudder slightly, "Please keep making that face..." he said as he continued to leave marks all over her neck. Y/N could feel her body being pressed deeper and deeper into the bed under his weight as he continued to work on her neck.

 Then suddenly, out of impatience, he tugged on her shirt, signaling her to take it off which she did as well as un clip her bra. As he took off her bra, he became mesmerized at the sight before him. Quickly, though, Y/N covered herself up, a blush erupting onto her face.

"Don't be so embarrased," Keigo scoffed as he removed her hands from her chest.

Satisfied, Keigo immediately came down to her chest area, touching, kissing, and biting every place he could find. 

"S-shit wait a m-minute," she moaned as he pinched her nipple with his teeth and kneaded the other breast with his hand.

Not only was Y/N feeling pleasure from his rough touch but also his low groans were sending her over the edge. He sucked and licked her bud so intently that she couldn't hold back anymore. She ran her hands through his dirty blonde hair, pulling it every now and then when she jolted. He began to roughly grind onto her clothed sex, almost sending her over the edge. The room was filled of moans and groans from the both of them and they couldn't stop themselves.

"Keigo~ahh," she whimpered a little louder than she had been. He made his way lower and lower until he reached the lower part of her. He then quickly took off her pants and her panties as well as his pants and boxers and stared down at her hot self again.

"You're already pretty wet" he laughed, "I want to see how far I can go until you feel the most pleasure~" he seductively said as he lowered his hand in between her legs. "Now open wide so I can make you feel good," he groaned as she obeyed. 

He started by gently rubbing his thick fingers against her and then suddlenly inserted one finger. With that action, Y/N let out a large moan as she bit her lip to try and suppress all this pleasure she was feeling. She could feel his finger pumping in and out of her, the juices coming from her soaking his fingers. As if it wasn't enough he added in another finger and began pumping faster and faster as Y/N mooned and flinched at his finger. 

I-it's so deep. 

She felt a knot form in her stomach and knew she wasn't far away from her climax, but so did Keigo. Aware of this, he abruptly took out his fingers from her making her gasp. They both made eye contact as he licked the juices clean from his fingers. Even that action made her moan as he lowered his head to her heat.

"Y-your taste," he groaned, "It's so fucking addicting..."he said as he inserted his tongue into her.

And with that, he began licking and devouring her, making her gasp and moan more loudly than she had before. 

"Shit, I-" she moaned as she cringed onto the bed. As if it wasn't enough, he suddenly became rougher, biting and licking deeper inside her than he'd been before; his groans adding to the immense pleasure. She could hear him taking in all of her and her juices as she bit her hand trying not to be completely overtaken by the pleasure but she couldn't take it anymore. 

She grabbed his head and pushed him down onto her further as he groaned in surprise. He continued to lick even deeper than before, his muffled breathing adding to the overall pleasure.

"Ahh, fuck-....s-shit" she cursed as she didn't know how else to express her immense pleasure. 

It was like Keigo didn't want to miss a spot, he was everywhere inside of her and in a brief moment, he finally found her good spot. 

"AHH...~" she moaned louder than before as he looked up at her with his golden eyes to see her horny face.

He smirked at her, groaning himself as he continuously hit that spot on purpose to make her go out of control. She took her hands from his hair and used it to grip the sheets instead for support. She could feel her whole body shaking in pleasure as she felt herself about to come.

"I-I'm going t-o-" she stuttered as she felt her climax being reach. She finally let go and came inside of his mouth as the pleasure was just too much. Keigo took all of it in and swallowed it in front of her, making her certainly aroused. 

He immediately wasted no time and began kissing her again, letting her taste herself through the kiss. It was sloppy and passionate as the both resulted with each other's hair as their tongues danced together. He stuck in another finger into her pumping harder now, making her arch her back in full bliss. 

"Mmm" she moaned against his deep kisses as she felt herself getting wet again. He kept pumping and pumping faster to hear her moans which turned him on so much. And almost as abrupt as it had started, Keigo quickly parted, a strand of saliva still connecting them.

"Keigo..." she moaned again as he took his fingers out form her.

He suddenly thrusted himself inside of her, leaving her creaming his name. "G-god..." he stuttered, "You're so damn tight, ugh," he said as he started to move

He started moving slowly in and out but as soon as he heard her beautiful moans, he slowly started forgetting to be gentle. 

He poured into her again and again, her moans a sign of her overbearing pleasure. 

"Fuck-k...Ahhh! S-hitt...Keigo," she moaned as he ravaged her. She was so tight around him that he lifted on let onto his shoulders as he now thrusted even deeper into her. She could feel his length at her core which caused her to pant and moan even louder. 

All of this was just so new to her, she couldn't keep her thoughts straight as the pleasure, desire, and bliss overcame her mind and body. Without even realizing, her nails were already deep into his back as he continued to pound into her. 

Keigo once again took her lips and smashed his into hers in a rough kiss as he kept thrusting. She could feel herself being completely overtaken by him as he kissed her so deeply. And out of no where, Y/N felt herself jolt more fiercely than ever before. He had finally hit her sweet spot again and he knew it. 

He smiled against her lips as he continued to ravage that one spot, also kissing her neck, sending Y/N into pure ecstasy. 

"R-right there...Oh, s-shit....y-yes. Keigo...ahh~, keep going," she managed to moan as she was overtaken by pure pleasure. This was way better than all the dreams she had had of him and her and she loved it. 

She could feel her core tighten with every thrust as his thrust became more sloppy. He quickly took both of her hands and pinned them onto the bed where we continued to groan against her lips. He could feel her walls tightening up against him which was not helping his pulsating member. "I-I'm going to come inside y-you," he said briefly before reconnecting their lips

They both felt their orgasm coming as the groans and pants against each others lips became more needy and loud. Keigo gave one final thrust into her sweet spot and climaxed along with her deep inside of her.

Their breaths were still shaky and heavy moments after they finished, and Keigo lay on-top of her for a moment before he rolled off to her side.

Once they had finally calmed down, Keigo enveloped Y/N into a loving hug and brought her close to his warm body. "Not to be cliche or anything," he said as he let out a deep breath, "but I love you so damn much," he said bringing her face up and kissing her once more. Y/N smiled at him and put her head back down on his chest. 

"Still cliche, but perfect nonetheless"

__________________________________________

*~EXTRA~*

They woke up the next morning both extremely exhausted from the events of last night. Y/N woke up first and untangled herself from Keigo and made her way out of bed. But before she could step foot on the floor, she fell down.

Of course, this loud thump woke up Keigo as he leaned over the bed to look at her, "Having fun down there?"he laughed as she began her attempt to crawl away. 

"Try something exciting they said, It would be fun they said..."

__________________________________________

It is done, my sinners. I hope ya'll are pleased...?

It's my first like full out lemon ever so I was really worried how this was gonna go so I hope it wasn't that bad lol

Anyway uhhh

Vote goal: 35

Leave a comment and a follow! 

See ya laterz, alligatorz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4 0 1
"Psst, hey" He was praying to whatever God whose land they were flying through right now to make him at least faint when a voice called him, a hushed...
294 50 24
I was just thrown into an alien invasion along with my psychic fiancé. Great...
44.3K 800 35
Started: 19/10/2020 - Now Complete Enjoy the beautiful journey of getting to see Hawks get his ass together for you and your beautiful kids.
39.3K 738 14
Just a bunch of Jopper one shots.