Ham Apke Hain Kaun

By itsanuforu

My everything!!! More

Ham Aapke Hain Kaun
SLICE-1
SLICE-2
SLICE-3
SLICE-4
SLICE-5
SLICE-6
SLICE-7
SLICE-8
SLICE-9
SLICE-10
SLICE-11
SLICE-12
SLICE-13
SLICE-14
SLICE-15
SLICE-16
SLICE-17
SLICE-18
SLICE-19
SLICE-20
SLICE-21
SLICE-23
SLICE-24
SLICE-25
SLICE-26
SLICE-27
SLICE-28
SLICE-29
SLICE-30
SLICE-31
SLICE-32
SLICE-33
SLICE-34
SLICE-35
SLICE-36
SLICE-37
SLICE-38
SLICE-39
SLICE-40
SLICE-41
SLICE-42
SLICE-43
SLICE-44
SLICE-45
SLICE-46
SLICE-47
SLICE-48
SLICE-49
SLICE-50
SLICE-51
SLICE-52
SLICE-53
SLICE-54
SLICE-55
SLICE-56
SLICE-57
SLICE-58
SLICE-59
SLICE-60
SLICE-61
πŸ’™ ki baath

SLICE-22

1.3K 76 17
By itsanuforu

Preetha is enjoying a good time in her house.The tears in her eyes seeing her house, meeting everyone made her realize how much she missed them but she is happy at this moment as she is living it.

After having a good laughter with her mother and di,she went to her room to freshen up.

Preetha: My room

Once inhaling the scent,she looked around and it had many memories. Sighing,she freshened up.She came back wiping her hair and went to balcony,it gives a good view of the parking,the garden along and the main road filled with trees.

Seeing the road she remembered karan,

Preetha: He didn't even call me since morning.

She is feeling sad and disappointed when she sees a person on the road who is speaking in phone showing his back.As it's night she couldn't see him so starts observing clearly when she realized......it's karan!

A happy look adorns her face when he turns around and smiles at her,a surprised smile steals her lips.He signs with his hand to come down and as if waiting for it she runs outside the gate and stands before him breathing heavily closing her eyes.

After composing her breathing,she opens her eyes to find,............ no one.She looks around to find him but there is no signs of any car or him.

Preetha: Yeh kaha gaya? Par Meine tho dekha hein.........(she looks around but finds none)am I dreaming? Yeah I must be dreaming........(angry)no I should not be dreaming of him.He even didn't called me then why should I? I came to my house after a long time I should spend each second with them.........just forget about him preetha!

Determining herself,she turns around and starts moving when she was dragged somewhere with her mouth closed by a hand.She wiggles but the person doesn't take his hand.When she sensed that they were moving to back of a tree she gets scared and bites his hand.He hisses and that's when she recognised who it was.........you know who it is!

Preetha: thum?

Karan: You need to stop doing that..... ahhh!

He is wincing holding his hand,while preetha slowly realizes what happened.Seeing him in pain,she took his hand and kisses where she bit and all over the palm saying sorry.He is just looking at her when he feels tiny drops on his palm.The pain was gone long last.

Preetha: I am sorry......I was scared......

Karan: Shhhh.....

Removing his hand from her,he pulls her to a hug.After a while,

Karan: ab mujhe bite kiya thum.....mujhe rona hein thum kyun ro rahi ho?

She comes out of hug and smacks him on his shoulder,

Preetha: sab thumhari galthi........Thumne hi mujhe dara diya.

Karan: aise keh rahe ho ki jaise yeh pehli baar hein.Har baar thum aise hi darogi kyun?

Preetha: aur har baar thum aise hi darathe ho mujhe?kyun karthe ho thum aise kya milega thumhe.......

Wiping the little tears,she asks it when karan bends to her face and pointing,

Karan: aise bade bade ankhe,choti naak,laal gaal,gusse wali hothe aur........sabse pyaari chehra.Yeh milega mujhe.......

She smiles with the tiny tears and she smacks his shoulder,

Preetha: You ....you are bad!

Karan(touching her nose): Then you are my dad!

She laughs but composes herself and pretends to be angry

Preetha: You didn't call me since morning?

Karan: Same question to you too.....

Preetha: Why should I call you? You said those things,you did hurt me,and you didn't even apologize?

Karan: What did I say........you said that you would go to banglore for internship I just continued it.

Preetha(slowly and lowering her eyes): I was...... just joking

Karan: So am I

She looks at him while he looks at her assuring ,

Karan: I felt the same when those words left your mouth I felt like my world will go away from me.I know you were joking but I wanted you to know how i felt and that's why I said those.

She hugs him tightly he is surprised but hugs her back,

Karan(slowly): How did it feel?

Preetha: I don't want to feel it!

Karan: I am sorry........I just wanted you to know how it felt.

Preetha: Then I have to be sorry because it felt worst!

He smiles lightly while the hug continues,she is hugging him emotionally when he thought to lighten the mood,

Karan: I don't think so you were ready to forget me just because I didn't called you?

She comes out of hug,

Preetha: And you scared me just because I was joking?

Karan: I thought to surprise you but you got scared.Thats not my fault.

Preetha(taunting): Of course.Standing infront of girls house at night, making her come out and disappearing yourself,when she is about to go dragging her here by closing her mouth simply it's called kidnapping her.And doing these scary things with me you say it's my fault that i got scared? Actually it's fault u should not have come.......

She is stopped as her lips couldn't move because his lips were stopping them to move.She realized he was kissing her,she tries to go out of the kiss but he forcefully pins her to the tree.He is kissing her closing his eyes and she starts moving her lips.Leaving her hands,his hands move to her waist while her hands move around his neck.They live that moment fully.

After they are satisfied,karan slowly moves away with his forehead joined to her's.They breath heavily and open their eyes.They stare each other when karan kisses her nose smiling.This brings a smile to preetha,

Karan: Ok?

Preetha humms.

He cups her face,

Karan(whispers): I am sorry ........(bringing her face close) sorry for everything!

Preetha smiles lightly and cups his face,

Preetha: But I thank you for everything!

She raises on toes and kisses his forehead.They both smile at each other with a hint of longing.Karan hugs her,

Karan: Go inside......they must be waiting for you.Enjoy and...........don't forget me even though if I couldn't make a call!

She smiles remaining in his hug,

Preetha: Then make sure you call me.......

She comes out of hug and by bids bye to him.He waits to see her in balcony.Once she reached there,she waves her hand and he leaves from there with a smile while preetha stands there looking at the tree where they were standing few minutes ago.

NEXT DAY

Rishi enters Arora Mansion in full mood.Sarla sees him,

Sarla: Rishi!

Rishi: Hey aunty.......(he hugs her tightly) kaise ho aap?

Sarla: bilkul theek hu thum kaisi ho?

Rishi: dekh rahe ho na aap (shows himself)aise hu.waise Mickey mouse kaha hein.......don't tell me she is still in her room!

Sarla laughs and nods.

Rishi: What? It's almost college time and mouse is still sleeping...... don't worry aunty I know how to wake her up!

He goes to her room and sees her sleeping peacefully.

Rishi: ab sote hue aise cute lagegi tho kaise uthau mein.......haa? Par uthna tho padega!

He slowly moves towards her ear and shouts " ahhh" .As expected she wakes up and shouts not knowing why she is shouting.Rishi frowns and pats her shoulder.She then sees rishi beside her and shouts again,rishi who got afraid of her shouting he too shouts.Sarla comes to her room hurriedly,

Sarla: kya hua aise kyun chilla rahe ho?

Preetha: kuch hogaya ma.....koi jor se chilla raha tha ma mein dar gaya isiliye mein chilla rahi hu.(seeing him)lekin thum kyun chilla rahe ho?

Rishi: thumhe chillathe hue dekhke mujhe bhi chillane ka man kiya.

Preetha: par meine kyun chillaya? Koi mere khaan mein chillaya tha.......

Sarla sees rishi narrowing her eyes,

Sarla: yeh baath rishi se puchlo kyunki usine kiya........(she sees him shocked) mein jaa rahi hu naashta banane.jaldi aa jana

She is glaring rishi,

Preetha: What? Matlab Thumne pehle  chillaya tha?(he nods crazily) par kyun?

Rishi: thumhe uthane keliye........

Preetha: mujhe uthane keliye thum mujhe heart attack dene ka plan kiya tha agar sach mein mujhe attack aagaya tho?

Rishi: But one should have a heart to get a attack.

Preetha: What do you mean that I don't have a heart?

Rishi(smiling): Ahh........you got my point.Good!

Preetha(shouts): Ughh..... just get out!

She yells at him,

Rishi: ok ok mein ja raha hu thum jaldi ready hoke neeche aa jana........bye heartless!

She throws remote at him while he widens his eyes,

Rishi: Omg! You are really heartless I have to leave.......

He goes away while she huffs frustratedly and lies down when she gets a call.Withoit seeing the name she keeps it on her ear,

Voice: Good morning sweetheart!

Preetha: abhi abhi mujhe heartless bola na ab mein sweetheart kab ban gaya?

Voice: heartless?

She recognise the voice and wakes up suddenly,

Preetha: ka.....karan.

Karan: yeah.......

Preetha: Sorry I thought its rishi.........

Karan: Rishi?

Preetha: hmm.....abhi abhi gaye hein mere room se.

She tells him what happened.

Preetha: And he said I don't have heart.....I am heartless.Idiot!

She doesn't hear anything from him when she hears sudden laughter,he is laughing

Preetha: thum kyun has rahe ho ab?

Karan: He is right I mean partly........ you don't have your heart!

Preetha(yells): what?

Karan: chillao math suno pehle.......you don't have your heart because your heart is with me and my heart is with you.

She is dumbfounded by his answer.

Preetha: Thum......thum........ahh bye.Mujhe jana hein!

Not getting any words to speak,se cuts the call hurridly but smiles seeing the phone.Hearing her hurried words,he too smiles seeing the phone.

They both think about each other when rishi comes and sees her smiling,

Rishi: What happened......why are you smiling?

Preetha(smiling): I just found my heart!

Saying it,she goes to freshen up.

Continued in the next part........

Where's my heart......?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 6.3K 49
Karan and preeta fanfiction A journey where there is love, hatred, jealousy, anger and sadness Hope you will like it.
95.6K 6.3K 41
𝕀π•₯'𝕀 𝕒 𝕀π•₯𝕠𝕣π•ͺ 𝕠𝕗 𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕄𝔸ℕ𝔸ℕ. ℙ𝕖𝕖𝕑 π•šπ•Ÿ π•₯𝕠 π•œπ•Ÿπ• π•¨ π•žπ• π•£π•–.☻︎☻︎
1.9K 218 7
-The Karan luthra a Casanova who has traumatic past is studying in london... -preeta arora happy soul,a aspiratious girl who sifted to London to comp...
45.3K 1.5K 21
IF YOU CAN!!!!