Tododeku true love

By BradleyBeard3

**Rated: 18+ TodoDeku FanFiction. (Including Sensitive Topics)** *Todoroki had finally confessed to Izuku, N... More

Chapter 1 the confession
Chapter 2 boyfriends ??
Chapter 3 soba date
Chapter 4 please daddy
Chapter 5 addiction
Chapter 6 The park day part 1
Chapter 7 the park day part 2

Chapter 8 shoping trip

4 0 0
By BradleyBeard3

I wake up to midoryia once again in his sleep I don't mind though because it's a pleasure to see him like it he looks so cute when he is like it. We are both sweaty. I go in to the shower and run the hot water and am wash my self. I put on a pair of white pants and a blue button up shirt. I go downstairs and go to cook something but all I see is junk food. I don't see anything in the cupboard. I'm going to have to go hoping I don't want to wake mixup either o maybe I will just Waite him a note.

There is no pen or paper so I can't I put my shoes on and get my sun glasses and put them on my head. I grabbed my wallet and put it in my pocket and then kissed midoryia on the head. I then left for the shops it should take me 1 hour total. I start to jog there what if he gets up and I'm not there he will think I have left him and that will not be good no one knows what he would do if he thinks that I have left him I would never do that anyways. I keep jogging the way there until I remember that I had left my phone at his house so if he was going to call me I won't even be able to tell him we're I am now oh my god he is going to panic so much I feel so bad for him.

Hey need to hurry. It took me another ten minutes to get to the shop I ran to the doors and went inside and then went to the noodle section and looked for soba I grabbed a bag of soba and so chicken noodles.
Then I walked over to the vegetable section. I grabbed some mushrooms and carrots and I also bought him some roses and chocolates as a gift for him as he's been a good little bunny. He blushed at his own thoughts and then walked to the counter to find someone serving I put all my items on the thing as I watched her scan the items. " got a girlfriend your giving these to" she asked sweetly." No they are for my boyfriend." I say back going a dark tone of red. She awkwardly stayed silent as I kept the blush on my face and I wanted to get home quick and had no money yet and left my bank card at home so that would be no good.

I was going to buy a taxi but I have no more money left so I decided to just run home and I put the food into my back pack and strapped it to my back. I started at a slow pace jog then speeded up. He better be ok I won't forgive myself if he isn't. That thought rattled about in his mind for a while. I kept picking up the pace as I see the house in the distance as I run extremely quickly. Almost as fast as Ida I was running and I get a few strides away from the school and I run past the school building and in to the ground where the dorms are I go to look. Dorm 203 dorm 203 where is it there it is I spot the dorm in the distance and I slowly jog there and then get to the door and pull out my key.

I teach in to the pocket and pull out my bike and take it out. I get the key and push it I'm to the key hole and twist it I take the key back out and push it back in to my pocket as I walk through the front door and close it behind me taking my back pack of and put it on the floor. I turn around to see blood on the floor a bad amount. I worry to myself as I see smashed glass and bottles and vases all over the wooden floor and a crying midoryia on the floor on his knees with a puddle of blood and tears on the floor. As he started at them and watches them bleed in to each other. " what the fuck happened in here" I say to him as I raised my voice. And as I do he looks up at me. " t-todoroki" I here him say as he starts crying more and more as I raised my voice. " oh baby I'm sorry I really didn't mean to raise my voice at you I was just worried and mad. Mad and angry but not at you at myself for ever letting this happen. I grab the me  kit box and grab it. I grab a towel.

I run back to him as I see the deep burns and cuts with a lump of glass in his left hand. I take it out of his hand as I place it on the floor feeding carefully trying not to stand on any. My mind surging with different feelings. I grab him and take him up to the bathroom and sit him on a seat near the sink and get out the towel and push it against them but carefully as he moans out " ahhh it fucking hurts" he said out load. " sorry it's gonna stop it from bleeding though." I say. "I need to clean and dress these or you will bleed out." I say as my worries become much worse. He starts to stop crying ass he kisses me and barley stops kissing me. I don't hesitate to kiss him back.we kiss for about a minute. He didn't want to let go of my lips." Baby let go I need to fix this. Ok " I press my lips on his once more." I love you" I say to him."

Deku POV

" You didnt leave me"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

401K 24.3K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
206K 9.7K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
1.9M 85.5K 192
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.