Irresistible [KTH+JJK]

By Jayniel_ezra

What could possibly go wrong when the paths of two flaming hot dominance-craving 'straight' men with indecisi... More

DISCLAIMER
Prologue
Character Description
Celebratory Champagne for freedom
Sweet Chaotic Package
Tokyo Drift theme Music
Namjoon's got no Chill
Pancakes over Bad Decisions.
Bitch better have my money
Hot glares and Showcase
Get Away Outta My Face
Need a Brain Bleach
Dyes and Tattoos
Versace on the floor
Ight... Imma head out
Not your Damsel in Distress
Friends with Benefits
Candy Apple Temptation
Timberlands and Hickeys
The Demon cares
Gucci hoops and Caller blues
Jeons dont swing that way
Hold Me Tight
Kiss and Makeup?
The Director's a bitch
Sleep like a Winter Bear
All cheaters go to hell
Mystery Man Mr. Kim
Nothing like Karaoke
Ride to Busan
Birthday Boy Koo
Magic Shop
The Greatest Show
Its not that Serious
You are the cause of my Euphoria
I'm your Sunshine
Drunk on You
Q/A [closed]
Q/A
Rush Hour and no cheese, please
Blindfolds and Playthings
Everything's alright for now
Fall Everything Fall
Missed Calls and Heartaches
Accidents and Beautiful Lies
Two shots and a Toss
Not quite the Social Distancing
Champagne and Chandeliers
No tears left to cry
A sky full of Stars
Not a next time, but a Forever
Tangled Sheets and heartbeats
Fairy Lights and lovers
7 years ahead in Time
7 lives and for more, you're mine
|NEW BOOKS|

Somethings are better left unsaid

19.2K 993 682
By Jayniel_ezra

Chapter 39

[M]

_

________________________________________

Taehyung wiped his face with a towel. His eyes red and a little puffy. The reflection making him want to shut off all the other sounds in the world.

Why?

That's the only thing that went through his mind.

Why.

The weight of the black breifcase lying in the passenger seat constricted his throat, reminding him- how cruel the world was.

Out of all the things...

Taehyung bit his lip to hold back his sob as he opened the door and shut it close. He eyed the cream colored building and climbed up the short flight of stairs.

His hand reached the switch on the wall and pressed it softly, hearing the bell go off. He pressed it again... his mind lost- no drowning. His mind was drowning.

He was drowning.

Taehyung felt anxious and scared, hundreds of thoughts zipping past his mind at the same time making him feel breathless. A sharp pain racking through his chest.

Why did it hurt so bad?

The door cracked open and Taehyung's dull eyes brightened for a second as he leaped into an embrace.

"T-Taehyung?"

Taehyung buried his face into Jungkook's chest, inhaling his scent as if it was his source of life.

Jungkook stumbled a little, a gasp leaving his lips and he pulled Taehyung in shutting the door, as he steadied himself. His one hand around Taehyung's waist while the other gently rubbed the back of his head.

"Hey... hey are you alright?" Jungkook whispered, confusion etched on his face.

"Yeah.. yeah I'm fine. I just.. I dont know.. I'm fine.. I'm fine now..."

Jungkook leaned away a bit as he cupped Taehyung's face, to look at him closely.

"Your eyes are red... what happened Tae?"

Taehyung wanted to cry.

He wanted to cry his heart out but he couldnt.

He couldnt risk Jungkook's life.

"Nothing.. it's just allergies... I haven't dusted my car in a while..." Taehyung lied effortlessly.

Jungkook stared in return, still not convinced by the older's answer.

"Then why did you come running? Taehyung... please tell me if something's wrong"

Everything's wrong.

You. Me.. everything. Taehyung cried inwardly, his heart ripping in pieces.

"Nothing's wrong... I just started with exercising and all... so whenever I'm doing something normal, I try to do it the excercise way..." Taehyung fake grinned to sugarcoat his lie.

"So... is ringing the bell 25 times a part of your excercise?" Jungkook chuckled as he caressed Taehyung's cheek lovingly and Taehyung found himself leaning towards the warmth.

"You never know... you might bottom for me one day..." Taehyung chuckled genuinely this time.

Jungkook scoffed at the words, as he leaned towards Taehyung.

"Such a dirty little mouth you got there Prettae..."

"You taught me... blame yourself" Taehyung mumbled as his lips feverishly pressed across Jungkook's.

Taehyung could feel the raventte grin lightly and instead of kissing Taehyung's worries and insecurities away, Jungkook leaned away with a light smirk.

Jungkook let go of Taehyung and began walking back to the living room.

"You want something to eat baby?" Jungkook asked.

The name making Taehyung feel giddy all over. His worries pressed over as he delved his focus onto the present.

The present.

With Jungkook.

"Um.. I guess?" Taehyung followed Jungkook into the kitchen.

"Well you're right on time, cause I made some French Fries. Tadaaa" Jungkook cheered, his smile wide and eyes twinkling.

Taehyung chuckled "you're a dork..."

"Mmm then that means you must like dorks..." Jungkook teased as he twirled a bit. One of Michael Jackson's song's playing on the background.

"Who said about liking you?" Taehyung scoffed, his lips in a pout.

I like you.

"Mmhmm deny all you want. People cant really hate me for me, unless they're jealous of my achievements- well now that, that cant be helped..." Jungkook continued with his stupid dance and intense facial expressions, making Taehyung laugh.

"Catch!" Jungkook shot out of nowhere throwing a ketchup bottle at the male, and Taehyung dumbly closed his eyes out of instinct and put his hand forward to catch the flying object.

Taehyung did catch it, but pressing the bottle on contact, the ketchup came flying out of the nozzle and staining his shirt.

"Ugh the fuck-" Taehyung groaned.

"Shit! I'm so sorry.. god Tae- are you alright?" Jungkook walked around the counter towards the male.

"I'm fine.. this is nothing" Taehyung sighed.

Jungkook snatched a napkin and expertly dabbed on it to remove the red sauce but the stains remained.

"I thought you were gonna lick it off or something" Taehyung mumbled and Jungkook looked up at him, surprised but a smirk evident on his lips.

"I wouldnt mind- let me put more ketchup on you. Just wait-"

"Ahh Jungkook no!" Taehyung whined grabbing the tatted hands.

The raventte chuckled and ruffled Taehyung's hair. "I wont- go change and we can eat later."

Taehyung smiled and let go of Jungkook's hands, as he skipped his way to the stairs.

Jungkook sighed, his hands propped against the counter as the clocks in his mind worked.

Something was wrong.

Taehyung was lying and he knew it.

And for some reason, Jungkook felt a wave of worry rise within himself.

He could literally feel Taehyung's anxiousness through his eyes and the way he held him tight. His smile didnt reach his eyes at the beginning and there were creases of worry all over his forehead.

But more to that, it was his slightly red eyes.

Taehyung had cried.

But why?

Jungkook took a deep breath, steadying himself.

If there was something he had to know, Taehyung would tell him.

Yes... Taehyung would tell him.

He could wait... for Taehyung, he could wait for as long as possible.

Jungkook sighed again as more silence enveloped him and he kept glancing at the stairs to find a mop of brown hair hurdling towards him but there was no one.

Jungkook's eyebrows crushed when he realised it had been over 20 minutes and Taehyung hadnt returned yet.

The raventte pressed his lips together and walked towards the stairs, climbing up. The door to his room was slightly parted and Jungkook held onto the door knob and opened it to reveal Taehyung's broad back clad in a white dress shirt that reached his mid thighs and nothing else beneath.

His back faced the younger, so Jungkook could see the expanse of his wide shoulders.

There was just something about Taehyung wearing his clothes, and Jungkook didnt seem to get enough of it. He literally couldnt put in words, how much he loved seeing Taehyung in his clothes.

Jungkook sucked in a breath as he stepped into the room quietly while Taehyung seemed to be lost in thought.

"Tae?" Jungkook asked, a little worries.

"Ah! uh? Oh- Jungkook you scared me" Taheyung mumbled, steadying himself from the sudden scare he received.

"M'sorry... but are you alright?" Jungkook asked again.

"Yeah.. I zoned out I guess... hehe" Taehyung shrugged, a small smile on his lips as he looked up.

"Let's go eat- oh right pants. I need to find pants" Taehyung mumbled to himself as he picked up the gray sweatpants, only for Jungkook to hault him mid way.

His hand rubbed Taehyung's arm and waist, sneakily pulling him closer. "You dont need em"

Taehyung chuckled "I dont?"

"Nope..." Jungkook mumbled licking his lips to hide his smile away as his fingers unbuttoned two of his buttons, revealing the middle portion of his smooth golden tan skin of his chest.

Jungkook pressed his lips on Taehyung's as a gentle peck and then his lips trailed lower down to Taehyung's neck.

Taehyung stretched his neck to expose more of his skin so that Jungkook could tend to every inch of it.

And Jungkook did- his lips moving sensually against the expanse of his skin. His teeth nipping the delicate skin to blossom pretty shades of red as he swiped his tongue over, as if he was sealing off every mark.

Taehyung winced from the sting, his nails digging into Jungkook's bicep as breathy moans left his lips.

"Will you do something for me?" Jungkook mumbled against his neck as he pressed another kiss onto the freshly marked spot on Taehyung's skin.

"Mm a-anything.." Taehhung replied, with his eyes closed.

Jungkook smiled a little and tugged Taehyung towards the bed, making him sit.

"You look pretty Prettae..." Jungkook mumbled kissing Taehyung's cheek and backing away.

"Can I... can I take you picture of you dressed like this?" Jungkook asked softly, maybe a little shy.

Taehyung grinned, his worries numbed away with each passing second he spent with Jungkook.

"I'll be your model Koo.." Taehyung answered as he supported his weight by placing his hands behind him, while his gaze stayed fierce and sultry over the Raventte.

Jungkook needn't be told twice. Swiftly, he grabbed his camera and adjusted it to the right mode, while Taehyung took his sweet time to discard some of his other clothings underneath- because well... its Taehyung.

Taehyung tilted his head, his hands in the center as his legs folded on his sides- his heels grazing his upper thighs. His gaze remained focused and his lips pressed into a thin line as Jungkook clicked a picture.

And Jungkook forgot how to breathe.

Taehyung was alluring... he always knew it- but Taehyung looking this enticing on his bed as he posed for him.... well that was a whole another level.

Taehyung kept his head tilted to the side that was bare, so that he could display the Marks on the other side when Jungkook would snap a picture.

With each picture, Jungkook could feel Taehyung's confidence build up.

The male's finger would sensually stick to his bottom lip or he'd lie down on his side or flat on his stomach with knee folded so his ass would stand out while he'd stare intensely at the caemra

It was hopeless to hide, as Jungkook was painfully hard at this point but the raventte continued clicking away Taehyung's pictures- each pose more alluring than the one before.

At one point, Taehyung kneeled on the bed and slowly dived down onto the mattress, his ass raised and the shirt cascading down from gravity, revealing the juicy plump goods which stunned Jungkook.

The last time he checked, which was like- 20 minutes ago, the male was wearing an underwear and now it was nowhere in the sight.

Taehyung lightly smirked watching the dazed expression.

"Koo~" Taehyung whined, his lips in a pout "why did you stop?"

Jungkook's dark gaze flipped back from the innocent request- but that didnt remain for long when Taehyung sat back upright with his legs folded on his sides and began unbuttoning his shirt all the way, to drive Jungkook in a frenzy mode.

Bedhead hair, messy sheets and Taehyung in his clothes.

Jungkook licked his lips as he stepped closer.

"Stay in the picture..." Taehyung mumbled as he took Jungkook's tatted hand and pressed it across his own cheek while Jungkook snapped another picture- but this time, his hand within the frame.

Jungkook lowered his hand, his thumb bouncing off Taehyung's lips and the brown haired male slowly pulled in Jungkook's index finger into his mouth as he began sucking onto it. His tongue swirling around the digit, coating it with saliva and he popped it out to suck in another Jungkook's finger, to give the same attention.

Jungkook snapped another picture.

After all of his fingers of his right arm were tended, Jungkook lowered his hand to grip onto Taehyung's neck softly, applying the right amounts of pressure that made Taehyung's eyes roll back and mouth unlocked with his tongue lolling out lazily.

Jungkook snapped another picture.

The flash going off for a split secon before returning to normal.

Jungkook lowered Taehyung on his back- by pushing him gently to the mattress, as he howered above the male supported by his knees.

Jungkook's eyes flew down to the left part above Taehyung's ribs spotting something that wasnt there before.

The raventte leaned in as he pushed the fabric that blocked the inked skin away.

His index finger gingerly ran across the words, his heart beating with excitement with the beautiful word engraved on the most beautiful skin in italics.

Euphoria.

That was what Taehyung tattooed. His first tattoo.

Jungkook smiled, as he leaned over to gently place his lips over the inked skin.

Taehyung looked up, shyly- a little embarrassed at Jungkook as the flash went off again, this time a picture of his tattoo, before Jungkook kept the camera aside.

Taehyung looked at him with a question but Jungkook just leaned in.

"The rest of you, I already have it engraved in my mind... dont need pictures to remember." Jungkoom whispered and then lightly nibbled onto Taehyung's ear earning a delicious moan from the other.

Taehyung bucked his hips, in hopes of getting some friction and Jungkook just chuckled with his deep tone.

"Eager are we?"

"I want... I want you to fuck me now..." Taehyung mumbled as he continued humping Jungkook's thigh.

"I will... just be patient baby..." Jungkook mumbled sitting upright to grab some lube but Taehyung's hands stopped him.

"N-No... just do it now. I want you now..." Taehyung groaned.

"Tae I'll hurt you, if I do that. I need to prepare y-"

"Mmm I.. I want you to hurt me. I want you fuck me nice and deep. I want you to fuck me raw over and over again until I forget my name. Koo I need you~ Please.. please fuck me now... please fuck me hard.." Taehyung pleaded, his facade falling as threatening tears rushed to his eyes.

"Tae.. baby- I-"

"Please Jungkook!" Taehyung snapped.

"I cant hurt you Tae-" Jungkook explained softly, confused from Taehyung's sudden burst out.

Taehyung held his cry in biting his lips as he sat upright, shoving Jungkook away.

"Fine! Then I'll find someone who will-"

And Taehyung was slammed back onto the mattress.

He could see the vein popping out of Jungkook's neck and his pupils darker that the darkest shade.

"What did you just say?" Jungkook asked, his tone menacingly low.

Taehyung gulped, sucking in a breath before Jungkook's hand curled around his neck.

"What did you say baby?" Jungkook repeated.

"I said.. I said I'll find someone who will..." Taehyung squeaked.

"Who will do what?" Jungkook lowered himself, his tone merely a whisper.

Taehyung hesitated "n-nothing... do nothing...."

"Are you sure baby? Because a minute ago you seemed to say that you'd go to someone who'll fuck you better-" Jungkook whispered sensually, as his teeth trapped Taehyung's ear shell between, nibbling it softly.

"N-No..." Taehyung whimpered.

"Maybe I should cuff you up and leave you for hours with a cock ring on... hmm what do you say?"

Taehyung whimpered when Jungkook's knee collided with his crotch, rubbing it with torturously slow movements.

"I.. I need you... please Koo... I need only you..." Taehyung hissed as he felt Jungkook's hands revel on his chest and pinch his hardened nips.

Taehyung heard a shuffle of clothes and Jungkook hovered above him, half naked.

"Kiss me... please Kiss me now." Taehyung mumbled, his voice breaking apart as tears returned to his eyes. His defense wall cracking all over.

Jungkook smiled for a split second and it bloomed Taehyung's heart.

Love.

That's what he felt.

That's what they both felt.

The raventte leaned in and kissed Taehyung passionately. Their lips slotting perfectly, as if they were made for each other.

And for once, Taehyung could feel it. He could feel how different the kiss was. The way Jungkook held him and caressed his sides, his soft lips delicately pressing against his own and the whisper of hums resonating from Jungkook made Taehyung's heart squeeze.

Jungkook leaned away to admire Taehyung's features. As pretty as a flower and as bright as a moon. Taehyung was the definition of ethereal.

"Koo.. please.." Taehyung pleaded, his voice straining. "Off... off.." he mumbled kneading at his black Tshirt that stuck to his body from the sweat.

Jungkook complied and removed his shirt, now completely naked over the male.

Jungkook hummed, as he proceeded to stroke himself a bit. He spit on his hand and lathered up his length as he then picked up Taehyung's legs and propped it over his shoulder as he leaned in.

"Safe word baby?"

"C-Cheese"

Jungkook hummed as he pressed his tip to the puckered pink hole all eet and ready for him to plunge in.

"Tae.. are you sure.. this is gonna hurt bad." Jungkook mumbled kissing the latter's lips softly.

Not as bad as the way my heart's hurting right now... Taehyung mumbled inwardly, his head heavy with thoughts he didnt need to think at the moment.

"I need you" Tae whispered, his eyes never wavering from Jungkook's.

Those charcoal pits of abundant galaxies staring deep into his soul, tore his heart apart.

For what he was about to do to his heart. To his own heart... to Jungkook's heart.

Taehyung's face contorted with pain as Jungkook pushed himself in past the tight rim of muscle.

Nails scratched the raventte's back and a shriek erupted from Taehyung's lips.

His walls were down and he began crying.

Not from the splitting pain in his bottom, but the splitting pain in his heart that was lost and broken.

He cried because his heart hurt, because his love for Jungkook hurt.

"N-No.. dont stop!" Taehyung shrieked when he felt Jungkook slow down.

He didnt need him finding out.

Because if Jungkook stops... he wouldnt have a reason to cry. He wouldnt have a reason to bawl his eyes out. He would have to face his questions, if he were to fine out that he was crying. And Taehyung didnt want that.

Taehyung craned his neck to the side to display more of his skin to the raventte, who generously tended to it with soft kisses as his hips snapped in below.

Skin slapping sounds erupted into the air, missing with Jungkook's grunts and Taehyung's silent cries as his voice did down from screaming too much.

Jungkook kissed Taehyung's tears away, his lips pressing against apple of his cheeks.

On of his hands feverishly pressed against the tattoo engraved on Taehyung's skin.

A bubble of pride building up in Jungkook's chest and he loved it so much. Just like him- Taehyung too had something on his skin that meant something for the other. It felt like silent commitment and Jungkook was on the land of bliss.

With Taehyung moaning under him as he continued taking his deep rough plunges.

"Koo I'm- I'm close.... "

Jungkook hummed and kissed the male deeply, his thrusts a little slower but it hit dead on spot.

Jungkook took Taehyung's angry red tipped erection into his hands and began stroking it diligently, his moans stuttering from the out worldly pleasure hitting from two sides at the same time.

In a matter of few seconds, Taehyung came all over Jungkook's hand and his abdomen rather messily, as he laid limp waiting for Jungkook to finish.

The raventte increased his pace, snapping his hips in and out while Taehyung whined about over sensitivity from his prostate being abused back to back.

Taehyung jolted, his hands flying to the raventte's scalp when Jungkook gripped onto his member and began prodding his thumb into the slit, and instantly summoning his erection back.

Taehyung gasped, bucking his hips at the same time Jungkook plunged in- his member throbbing and begging for a second release.

"N-No Jungkook! I wanna.. I w-" Taehyung's eyes shot open, tears cascading down his cheeks when the raventte gripped the base of his member to prevent the release.

"No baby... wait for me... " Jungkook rasped into his ears "you'll cum with me... okay? Good baby... you're my good baby... so Pretty Prettae.. you're so pretty for me."

"I want only you... baby.. Tell me you want only me..." Jungkook hissed, the heat in his stomach building up.

"I.. I want only you. Only you Koo...you're mine... You're mine...." Taehyung replied, but this time... he meant it. It wasnt an answer from some fucked state of bliss- he truly meant it. He needed only Jungkook.

"Yes... I'm yours... Fuck- God... just... just like you're mine forever..." Jungkook grunted.

"Forever... you're mine forever Tae"

Taehyung bit his lips to hold back his sob. He pressed Jungkook's head deeper into his neck- so he wouldnt catch his tears.

Jungkook loosened his hold around Taehyung's member and the male came, bursting out through his release for the second time as Jungkook plunged into him deep, as he released within the folds.

They both grunted at the feeling as Jungkook sloppily milked Taehyung completely off of his release while he continued spurting deep inside Taehyung from the strong orgasm.

"D-Dont pull put..." Taehyung pleaded, his eyes brimmed with tears and Jungkook smiled softly as he kissed the edges of his eyes to kiss the tears away.

Jungkook lolled on his back and propped Taehyung on his chest, so that he wouldnt crush him with his own weight.

Jungkook felt his own fluids seeping out of Taehyung's hole, althoug he still didnt pull put yet from the male- but he didnt mind much. He liked this anyway as Taehyung seemed to love it.

"Koo..." Taehyung mumbled.

"Hm?"

"Can you... can I ask you something?" Taehyung asked as his finger tan across Jungkook's chest, drawing random shapes.

"Yeah?"

"If.... if something goes wrong... and people come to know about us... will you leave me?"

Jungkook paused as he blinked wondering where the question came from.

There wasnt much to think about, Jungkook knew his answer.

"No... I.. I wouldnt leave you"

"What if... what if people would start hating you for that..."

Jungkook gulped as he looked at the ceiling, his finger playing with Taehyung's hair.

"I dont care what people say about me Tae. They have their own opinions... and they're entitled to that. Let it be hate or love... if they'll hate me for my choices and leave, I'll thank them for supporting me for so long. If they'll accept my choices and continue to love me and my music, I'll be grateful than ever for having such a wonderful family out there in the world..."

"Maybe they'll be hesitant at first... but soon they'll realise I'm a human and they'll accept me and you..."

"What... what am I to you Koo?"

Jungkook took a deep breath and looked down, to find Taehyung looking back at him, with his wide eyes.

"A lot of things Tae.... you're a lot of things to me..." Jungkook whispered, his words crushing in his throat.

"And if I'll leave one day... will you forgive me?"

"No... I wont have to because it wont happen- because you're not gonna leave me Tae. I wont allow it to happen... whatever will come our way- I'll hold it for you. But promise me that you wont leave-"

Taehyung smiled, his vision getting blurry again.

"I'll hold you tight"

Jungkook smiled softly, relieved.

*********

It wasnt the same. Taehyung didnt feel the same.

The constant fear tugging on his heart had made him jittery.

This was the first time he left from Jungkook's home without the raventte waking up. He surely did leave a note of an emergency coming up, but it didnt settle too well his heart.

He was supposed to confess last night.

But the words died down in his throat.

Some things are better left unsaid.

And he was doing this for Jungkook- to protect him.

The horrible video and the talk he had with Lee YongWon hadnt faded away from his mind.

It felt like a sizzling red slash against his skin.

He wanted fo be selfish. He wanted to keep Jungkook to himself... but realizing what was at stake here... he just... couldnt.

What were the odds.

Taehyung was an unlucky person afterall.

He falls in love and it gets snatched away.

But the light in his heart hadnt been swiped away, it had a fighting will remaining. To fight for Jungkook. To fight for them.

Taehyung parked the car and grabbing the briefcase from the passenger seat, he skipped up the stairs as he walked inside him home, his eyes immediately meeting his older brother's- whose calm expression contorted with confusion and worry.

"Hyung..." Taehyung whispered into a mere sob.

"Tae? Taehyung what's wrong?" Jin immediately held the younger male in his arm, directing him towards his room.

"What's wrong? What happened?"

"Everything... everything's wrong. Hyung- Jungkook. They're threatening Jungkook.. Please I don't know.. I dont know what to do-"

"Calm down... take it slow... who's threatening Jungkook?" Jin asked as he settled on the bed beside Taehyung, listening keenly to everything Taehgung had to say.

From Hani... to Lee YongWon.

"And... and.. Sa-jangnim YongWon... he he has asked me to leave... he said that if I won't- he'll be targetting Jungkook's family. He loves his family- I dont want anything happening to them... I don't want any of them ending up hurt because of me Hyung... and Hani, Hani is threatening with Jungkook's career. I dont know... I dont know what I should do.... I don't want to leave Jungkook- I really like him Hyung... I really really like him- but now... I just... I dont know... choosing him now will only cause his demise... and I cant be selfish anymore...."

"I wouldnt have cared if it was just Hani... but even Sa-jangnim YongWon has stepped in and I know if something goes wrong, BH Lee wouldn't back him up and Hyung I'm so scared... if.. Jungkook will take this fall... he'll lose himself Hyung. Jungkook will... I dont know... and I dont want to think... hyung... b-but I'm scared for what will happen to him... I-I don't know what to do Hyung..." Taehyung answered with a cracked voice as he wiped his never ending trail of tears, while Jin sighed patting his back softly.

"Shhhhh Taehyung... its alright. Look... look at me"

And Taehyung looked up through his teary eyes.

"Trust me okay... we'll find a way. I'll help you find a way. Put your trust in me alright? I'm forever in your team aren't I? So trust me Taehyung... I'll help you out, but for now just stay put... "

Taehyung rested his head against the older's chest as he cried harder, while the older gently caressed his head affectionately to calm his down.

"I'm here Tae... I'm here."

________

________

Author's Note:

So... how many of yall want-

*Tae to stay, while things continue going south.

*Tae to leave, while things still continue going south in his absence.

(Except the first one will be worse, since he'll be there to watch all of it helplessly)

So yeah...

____

Anyway,

Dear Class Of 2020 had me- bruh they performed Spring day and I began crying lol. 

Anyways congratulations everyone graduating this year.

Much love♡

Take care.

Stay safe from Rona.

Love,
Jaye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.2K 1K 26
Kidnapped and used for pleasure kTH ends up falling in love with his rapist and tormentor. . . Rescued after 6months and sent overseas he made a prom...
265K 17.3K 58
A beautiful and dangerous love story between a 36 y/o mafia king and a 20 y/o University student. Where the love story between taehyung and jungkook...
32.4K 1.3K 23
- please, I can't forget you - I heard that many times before goodbye Kim Taehyung rich, handsome as hell student who lacks nothing in his life, in...
72.9K 2.7K 23
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook, an intern in a small company, and Kim taehyung, the powerful CEO of Kim corps. A month ago, Jungkook went to a reception o...