THE DECISION THAT CHANGED OUR...

By sreeku2002

He held her weeping, and she stood there expressionless paying no heed to him as if those tears didn't matter... More

Prologue and Cast
CHAPTER 1 - SOUL SISTERS
CHAPTER-2 IT'S NOT ALWAYS HAPPY HAPPY
CHAPTER - 3 AN UNEXPECTED CALL
Chapter-4 Shock
CHAPTER-5 A COLLEGE ROMANCE TALE
CHAPTER -6 A COLLEGE ROMANCE TALE II
CHAPTER - 7 TALE CONTINUES
CHAPTER - 8 MENDING TIES
CHAPTER - 9 MENDING TIES II
CHAPTER-10 Secrets Out
Chapter 11- Why...
CHAPTER-12 AFTERMATH
Chapter- 13 My Jiju
Chapter 14- Engagement day
Chapter-15 Blooming Friendship
Chapter-16 The Wedding
Chapter-17 His Diary..
Chapter 18 His Past
Chapter 19 Leaving Him
Chapter 20 His story
Chapter 21 his hatred and her nightmares
Chapter 23 Let's begin the game
Chapter- 24 The Reel Couple
Chapter 25- One heck of a Honeymoon
Chapter 26- Maldives Days
Chapter- 27 A change
Chapter-28 The Deal
Chapter- 29 The Other Side of the Coin
Chapter 30 - Her decision
Epilogue

Chapter 22 The unaccepted acceptance

124 15 25
By sreeku2002

guys first off all extreamly sorry for the delay, I was bit confused on how to pen this chap, finally put it together...

not an edited version, do ignore the typos and grammatical errors, I will try to edit this and all the last chap by next week..

happy reading

Sid pov

Sitting here before this fire which was burning up all the things poured to it, I was reminiscing about my reasons for being here, before this holy fire. This moment would have been the most awaiting moment for any other person, but not me, I never wanted this. If it was in the past, I would have still been happy, but now, all feel is this burning sensation, like the fire before me.

Flashback 

After being back from office and freshening up, I called bhabhi, After a few rings line went dead, maybe she is busy, but why was she calling me frequently yesterday, I hope things are fine..

After a few moments my phone started ringing and this time it was bhabhi so quickly picked up her call, 

" Haan bhabhi, you called me yesterday anything important..."

" ohh devar ji can't I call you simply, " I heaved a sigh of relief as I realized it was nothing serious.

"bhabhi, that I was just asking.."

" ha ha, I was joking Sid, okay actually, I have been in this bet with your brother, will you please help me win, please..."  are both of then for really, a small smile spread across my face, I am happy for both of them..

" okay bhabhi,  how can I help you?"

" I knew you would help me, see Neil he is ready.." oh was this in speaker

I could hear faint voices 

" okay Sid,you just have to fulfill my small wish, and I win this bet with your brother, now wont you fulfill my wish."

" oh okay..."

" Really, okay all you need to do is, book a ticket from Canada to India and get in the light and land here, that's it so simple.."

" hmm, okay.... wait WHAT.." I heard bhai's laugh from the other side, I think he is taking his revenge for all our childhood pranks now..  

" Bhabhi, you out off all people should know..."

" Please Sid, you told, you will fulfill my wishes... won't you listen to me for once"

" bhabhi, that I ..."

" okay brother, I know you want your own spaces blah blah, and  I am not asking you to leave Canada and come here forever, just come for a week or two week and then you can leave no one will hold you, please..."

"okay I will come..."

" oh god, thank you thank you, your the best brother ever"

I smiled at that, yes I decided to g back to India, why should I suffer just because of her, even I have been missing them..

Little did I know that it would be a permanent stay with lot's of surprises

Soon Tickets where booked and after two days, I reached back to my land India..

Bhai was waiting for me, I quickly hugged him, Indeed being back to your land and family is the best feeling, We moved to the car, I was jet lagged, so my closed own it's own as soon as bhai on the AC...

My eyes opened up as the car came to still, I looked out and then at bhai, I though he would take us to home, but we are in his apartment now, I just had a backpack with me, I was about to carry it when bhai bet me to it, he took my bag as he used to when we were kids, I smiled at the memories, How easy life was back then...

I was welcomed by bhabhi who was glowing with happiness, she quickly hugged me and reciprocated the same, then I looke out to find, mama, papa and aunty, uncle there.

I wasn't that dumb to come up to the conclusion that all are here to receive me, Something is going on, My eyes invouluntarily moved in search off something/ someone to be precise,

Why the hell am I looking for her?

Ya it's because I don't want her presence it's just gonna build up my frustration, I was just making sure, that's all "

"That's what you say , but is it what you feel " - my subconsious poked up

No that's what I feel , that's it...

" Sid where are you lost ?" Bhabhi asked me,

" Nothing bhabhi..." I smiled back at her.

" ok bro quickly fresh up and we will have lunch, okay"

" I wish pari was here" Bhaiya said, oh soo she is not coming, well thats a good news...

After geting quick shower, I went off to have lunch..

" So ladies and gentlemen, We have small gifts for everyone present here, so we request everyone to take the covers and take out your gifts" bhai announced and bhabhi handed everyone their covers, I got my cover, I quickly took out the cover to find a white T-Shirt, I turned the shirt and found " My Chill Chachu"  printed in bolds, I was intially confused but as realisation hit me I looked at bhai and bhabhi and found everyone present there repeating my action...

Ma was the first one to come out off the shock.

" Neelima we are going to be  grandparents.." both of them hugged each other and then the gents did the same, I went to bhai and bhabhi...

" So this was the reason, you wanted me in India, you could have just told me this I would have jumped up in next flight.."

" Well, we thought giving you a surprise, so how was it?"

" best surprise ever, I can't belive I am going to be chachu, well before you guys start I am already stating I am going to spoil my niece or nephew for sure..." and then I hugged both bhai and bhabhi, wow the feeling of being an uncle is actually both wierd and overwhelming. I was always the youngest in my family but now someone younger to me is coming, this feeling is so good after so long I am very happy.

Later on we, me, mama and papa left to our house, Best part is bhai and bhabhi has decided to move in to our home with in this week, now that bhabhi is preganant...

Next day I visted my friends here, had a day out with them and the day went soon got over with that.

The next morning, ma came to my room and asked me to freshen up, Now that was weired she never did that I usually woke up early and mom waking up me was weired.

After that the breakfast was all my favourites, mom was extra sweet. Okay this happens only when she needs something from me, I looked over to papa, who just gave me guilty smile in return...

" Okay mama spit it out, What do you want me to do,"

" arreey bacha, why do you say soo, " mama asked innocently

" mama you and I both know, so stop with this drama and tell me, What you want?"

" hmm, okay  Iwantadaughter" she said it one breath and I couldn't make out anything

" pardon me.."

" I WANT A DAUGHTER" 

" haan What can I do for that ma, see even I would like to have a sister.. oh wait are you.. I mean mama papa don't you think it's bit late. like you guys are going to grand parents?"

" oh ram, What the heck are you saying Sid?" mama glared with a slight blush on her face and papa was controling his laughter...

" but didn't you just say you want a daughter, "

" I was taking about a daughter- in- law?"

" oh, you want me to pick bhabhi, but she didn't inform.."

" Oh God Sid , I was talking about you getting married , I want you to get married and get me a daughter.." now I think the sister option was not that bad, should I just convince them about that...

"mama, please you know my reply. Why even try?"

" Sid I think your off age to get married, What's the problem in getting married?" Now how do you explain you my problems mama.

" Mama is there anything else, you want me to do other than this..." I asked sensing that this conversation is not gonna take us anywhere.

" No, Sid why do you always change the topic when we have this conversation " ma huffed and I sighed and looked at papa who just shrugged and went off from there... traitor.

The house was awefully quite after that, did I say my stubborness is completly derived from my mom, She is not talking to me after that incident and is own her protest, she has not evn come out of her room.

The only person who could convince her. I gave a call to bhai, who inturn asked me to come to his appartment. He told me mama had called him regarding the matter.

I went off to the apartment. I thought bhai would have been on my side. Guess what I was wrong.

He was also on mama's side, why is everyone conspiring against me today?

After that bhabhi came to the room.

" Sid, I know there are things that bothers you, you have your own insecurities, trust me I had the same, when I got married to Neil, the decision that I took though was for my family, it is one of the best decision that I have ever taken. With this bond comes a lot of responsiblity, but with that you get something called companionship, Love is though important, when it comes to relationship trust and the asurance no mater What there is a person whose gonna stay with you, that is important, this is something that I have learnt from my married life.

Every other person in your leaves you and gets busy in their own life after a point of time, wouldn't you want someone who could cherish your happiness, who would be along with you in evry step of your life, who is ready to support you, with whom you feel perfect like the two pieces of jig saw.

Life is all easy unless you complicate it. I am not gonna force you, this should be purely your decision, and I don't want any other externaities to influence your decision, not mama, papa, neil  and especial your brothers past, he has decided to move on from that... Not evryone is the same, and not evry relationship starts just for an end.

Take your decision wisely."

and she went out off the room. I still kept pondering over her words, yes I have trust issues a major one at that, I don't think I am ready for this yet but still, should I give it a try...

I left to home,still pondering on her words, I went off to my room to find ma siting on the bed, there where tears in her eyes...

" ma.."

" Sid, beta I am sorry, it's just past few months you have been so distant and I want see you setled in your life, with your own family, I am sorry if I was too pushy.." that's it when your mom says those words, You are gluped in your guilt even if you are not wrong...

" Ma okay, I am ready to get marrried."

" Are sure about this Sid, I mean this is your decision" mom asked smiling ear to ear. Anything for that smile.

" yip, I am my dramaqueen."

" Well you are not moving out from your promise, that you would marry the girl I choose..."

" No I am not, you can choose your daughter-in-law,"

" Well lets say I did, and tommorow, We are gonna meet them.."

" What you already did, But how where you so sure.."

" oh sid I am your mom, I have my ways off convincing everyone,"

"ya you do, mom your soo evil..."

" well I am okay with the title.." with that she went off and I sat there, thinking about what had happened in this 24 hrs,

AS my eyes closed, All I could see was those teary yet innocent eyes looking back at me, I quickly oppened my eyes at that, Why did I have to think about her now...

Next Morning was full hustle bustle, mom asked me get ready, I went off and wore and blue shirt...

" you know what siddhu blue is my fav colour, it's just so peacefull like the clear sky " 

I threw the blue shirt off and wore a black one, yess all set.

As we drove off, I was very familiar with the route, wait... Why are we going to bhabhi's house, Are they also coming to see the girl?

Car stopped at the house, we were greeted by uncle and Bhabhi's chachu, but Why are we here...

Oh God Don't tell... What I am thinking is right by any chance, I looked at the side to find bhai winking at me...

" Well we know both of you know each other but, well lets do the cermony..." Uncle said

Oh shit, I looked up to find the same eyes that I saw last night looking at me, I felt weired or complete at the gaze, those innocent eyes still looking over me...

No I can't fall for this, only if you where 1 percent innocent as your eyes potrait ruhanika, you are not and I am the sole witness to this, I am not falling for your charms...

But why do I feel something missing in those eyes, What is it..

Whatever it is, It shouldn't matter to me...

" Well choti take him with you too your room" aunty told

 I followed her to her room... Finally alone...

" I.." she was about to speak but I intrupted her.

" Both of us know, What you have done Ruhanika, can we just stop with this act of yours," I could fear and confusion spread on her face, good so she knows what she has done...

"Sid...."

" Just shut up, I clearly know who you are? how you are? believe me ruhanika ou have not scene the other side of me and you don't want to see that, So straight away, we move and you say a no to this, AM I CLEAR?" I yelled at her, and she flinched at my tone...

" Will you.." she was sayinng something but I moved out of the room, I can't take the risk of falling for her words, she is good at the word game...

Soon our parents asked for our consent, I didn't have any choice soo I said a yes and after few minutes I saw her nodding her head and then our mouths where filled with sweets.

How Dare She? You don't know what hit you Birdie? I squessed her hand and threw an angry stare at her...

The marriage date was fixed with in a month, I didn't contact her for the whole one month, In this time I had to takecare of our company in canada, I visted the place twice setlled all the matters there and moved completly to India, as per mom's instruction all the while planing my life after marriage....

Flashback ends

Sitting here getting ready for my marriage, all I feel israge, till now I thought she would be punished for her mistakes, I think it's me who needs to do that...

I would gladly do that, you like playing with emotions, right

Welcome to hell, get ready to burn in My Rage

Sooo..............?

How was the chapter guyss...?

Let me know, How you hate Sid....

So straight away to their marriage, I didn't want to drag much...

uff I am tired after the long chap...

do click the star button and let me know your presence..

till the next time we meet 

take care, stay safe..

love sreeku

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 332 33
When she entered his room for the first time and her eyes met with the TV that was mirroring all corners of her home, including the bathrooms, paraly...
4.9M 244K 85
Indian Chronicles Book I My Husband, My Devil. "GET RID OF IT" She thought she heard something wrong, Not reacting she just stared at his face no e...
3.2M 187K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
4M 139K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...