Creepypasta Boyfriend Scenari...

By thesleepymonster

So, I'm bored and saw more of these female scenarios than male. Might as well give it a try. Basically, for m... More

Intro
Requests
First Encounter - Part One
First Encounter - Part Two
Meeting Again
Hanging Out
Confession
First Kiss
You're Sick
He's Sick
Sleeping Arrangements
Text Messages
Wearing His Clothes
He's Jealous
He Pranks You
You Prank Him
Getting Hurt (nothing too bad)
Meeting Your Sibling/s
Neko/Inu Reader
Dark Link - Part One
Dark Link - Part Two
Lazy Days
Powercut
Waking You Up
Lovey Day
Q and A
Q and A
incorrect quotes
Offenderman - Part One
Offenderman - Part Two
Splendorman - Part One
Splendorman - Part Two
School - Part One
School - Part Two
Clone M/N - Part one
Clone M/N - Part Two
Candy Pop - Part One
Candy Pop - Part Two
Candy Pop - Part Three
You're Drunk
Zalgo - Part One
Zalgo - Part Two
Zalgo - Part Three
Meeting the Parents
Jason the Toymaker - Part One
Jason the Toymaker - Part Two
Jason the Toymaker - Part Three
He's Drunk
Rake - Part One
Rake - Part Two
Rake - Part Three
Babysitting
Part One : Odd
Part Two : Crazy Ex
Part Three : Escape / Rescue
Kagekao - Part One
Kagekao - Part Two
Kagekao - Part Three
Neko/Inu Boyfriend
Pets
Catching You Cry + Comforting You
Small Note
Puppeteer - Part One
Puppeteer - Part Two
M/R got Horns/Wings
Beach / Pool Day
Allergy Season
Meeting Other Creepypastas
Nicknames
Calling You by Your Full Name
Boyfriend Turns into the Opposite Sex
Babysitting Sally
He's Clingy
Camping
Body Switch
Bloody Painter

Puppeteer - Part Three

3.3K 74 35
By thesleepymonster

CLONE M/R-

"Why does this happen..." You whispered, face in your hand.

Puppeteer raised a brow and looked at the clone sitting on the bed and tilted his head. "Is this normal for you? Does this happen often?" Puppeteer asked, glancing at you.

With a look from you, he chuckled. "I'll take that as a no." He said, crossing his arms."So, what happened?"

You sighed and sat down next to your clone. "I got home from school and saw him with a bowl of cereal."

Clone you laughed and pointed at you. "He saw me, tilted his head with the most confused look, and slowly walked out mumbling something."

Puppeteer laughed while you smiled in annoyance. "Shut up, you jerk. What would you do if you saw another you?"

"I have a few things in mind." Puppet said with a grin.

"I would be worried." Your clone whispered, leaning towards you. Glancing at your boyfriend, you studied him for a moment before nodding. "I would too." You muttered, clone nodding.

Puppeteer watched you and your clone whisper to each other before stopping to look at him with a studying look. Then you guys made an unimpressed look.

"What the hell are those looks about!" He shouted, making you shake your head and cross your arms. 

"Nothing." You both said in unison.

YOU'RE DRUNK-

Puppeteer took a picture of your friends and you who were either on the ground or couch. "So, you called me about wanting more chips and nacho dip and this is why?" Puppet asked, setting the bags on the coffee table.

You smiled and held a bowl up. "Want some?" You asked.

"I'll pass." He said, looking at one of your friends. "How much did you all have to drink?" He questioned, looking at the few empty bottles on the floor.

"We decided play one of those.." (F/N) started but covered his mouth as he gagged a little. Then cleared his throat. "Drinking games." He finished, nodding.

You pointed at him with a grin. "Hell yeah, we did."

Puppet raised a brow. "What kind?"

"The movie kind." You said, smiling. Puppet glanced at the TV to see Netflix and hummed quietly. Then you held your arms up. "Help me up?"

Puppeteer helped you to your feet and was about to let you walk till you swayed too far to the side. "Whoa, whoa, okay. Maybe you should sit again." He said, making you laugh and nod as you sat on the couch. "I think so too but you'll drive me home, right?"

"M/R, you invited your friends to your house. You're already home." Puppeteer stated, laughing a little.

(F/N) laughed and pointed at you. "You dumbass, didn't even realize we were at your house." You gasped a little and threw your empty cup at her.

"We're at M/R's house?" Another friend asked, looking away from the TV.

"At least we have my boyfriend to help us!" You said, laughing and smacking Puppet's butt. 

Puppet laughed dryly with a strained smile. "Haha, yeah."

MEETING THE PARENTS-

"Want to meet my parents?" You asked out of the blue, not looking away from your computer.

Puppet hummed and shrugged. "Sure." He answered, continuing to watch his movie.

Couple days later, your parents stopped by. You stood there, trying to wake up. "Do you even realize how early it is?" You asked, rubbing your eyes as you let them in. 

Your mom giggled and patted your cheek. "Of course I do. I even brought breakfast and some food for you and your boyfriend." She said, making you take the containers she brought then looked around. 

It took you a moment before you realized what she said. "My boyfriend?" You asked.

"Oh, don't even try to pretend you don't have one. Did he move in yet?" She questioned, setting her bag on the counter. You blinked a couple times, thinking. "Did we make arrangements for you to come or what's happening?" You asked.

"Your brother happened." (D/N) said, putting his phone away. "Your mother heard him talking to me and instantly decided to barge in." He whispered, making you groan. "Of course."

"Hey, who was at the door?" Puppet asked. You gasped. "Wait, don't come out! It's my parents!" Then you curse quietly, lightly hitting yourself in the forehead. Your brother saw him when it was extremely dark and he didn't get a clear view of Puppet's appearance. Your parents came in the early in the day.

Puppet stopped his walking and stayed out of sight. "Well, damn."

(M/N) gasped and pinched your arm. "Don't say that!" You covered your mouth and shook your head. "Right, sorry."

Then Puppet came out with your phone and your eyes widened. He looked completely normal. "Holy shit." You muttered. You've seen him like that a couple times but each time, it's hard to believe that it's him sometimes.

Puppet smiled and held his hand out in front of your parents. "Nice to meet you."

(D/N) shook his hand. "Likewise." Your mother giggled and took Puppet's face in her hands. "Aren't you handsome? Why don't we sit and eat together?"

Your boyfriend gave her a charming smile. "I would like that."

All of you ate and talked and your parents left. Your mom talked about how much she loved your boyfriend and your dad just nodded in approval. Second after the door closed, both of you leaned against each other, sighing.

"I'm tired..." Puppeteer said, making you nod. "Yeah, me too."

HE'S DRUNK-

Puppet decided he was gonna get into your alcohol. When you got home, he was sprawled out on your bed, an empty cup in his hand that was hanging off the bed. You would've thought he was asleep but he was humming some tune.

"Puppeteer, I'm home." You said, grabbing the empty cup from him.

"Welcome home, baby..." He said, slurring a bit. You chuckled and hit his leg. "Let me lay next to you." 

Puppet moved a bit and you laid next to him. "So, how drunk are you?" You asked, seeing him make a face as he thought. "If I wanted to, I could go to sleep but eventually it'll wear off." He said before looking over at you. "You look tired." He whispered, turning his body to him.

You sighed dramatically and nodded. "Today was tiring."

"So dramatic." He said, making you laugh a little and look at the ceiling before tilting your head a bit. "Is that a sticky hand?" 

"Yep." He answered, popping the 'p'. "Your brother left it when he visited last time. There's more too." He laughed, pointing in a few directions. "Some fell though."

You glanced at him and laughed. "You got really bored."

"And I messed up your fridge too. Dropped some food."

You looked at him as he nodded, still looking at the ceiling. "Lovely." You muttered.

BABYSITTING-

"It's a child." Puppeteer said, looking at the baby who was laying on the ground.

You hummed and nodded. "Yep. I am babysitting for a family friend. Alice is just here for a couple hours then goes back to her parents."

Puppeteer sat next to you. "I see." Then wrapped his arm around your shoulder and kissed your cheek. "So, a couple hours then you're all mine?" He asked, against your cheek. You laughed and slapped his hand. "Yes, yes, just a few hours."

Then a loud squeal got both of your attention. Looking at Alice, Puppeteer raised a brow. "What was that?"

"She squealed." You answered, moving on the ground to get a closer look. "Aw, she's just in a good mood." 

Puppeteer got up and moved the other side of her and sat down. "I thought she was about to cry."

You hummed with a smile and poked her nose. "Nope. Aren't you so adorable?" You cooed and she started to giggle, moving her hands. Puppeteer chuckled and wiggled his fingers. "You aren't so bad."

"You should see her at night. During the day, she's good. When it's night, she's a nightmare."

"Well, you don't have her for the night."

You gasped and pointed at him. "You're right. He's right." You said, looking at Alice as she looked around.

PART ONE  : ODD-

"Oh, my dear M/R~!" Puppeteer looked around your place. He was trying to contact you for a few days but all of his text messages have been left unread and his calls go straight to voicemail. If it was one day, then he wouldn't worry so much since it wasn't first time but it's been three days.

He sighed quietly and tried to see if anything was out of place but nothing was. Everything looked normal.

With a look at his phone as he sat on the couch only to flinch when something jabbed his leg. "What the hell?" He moved and saw your phone. "What?" Puppet grabbed and tried to turn it on but it was dead.

Puppet got up and looked for your charger and plugged your phone in. Feeling a bit weird, he decided to call your brother up.

"Hey, its the boyfriend." (B/N) said, making Puppet sigh. "Um, I have a question. Did you guys have any family emergencies or something going on?" Puppeteer asked, making your brother hum. "Not that I'm aware of. What's up?"

"I haven't gotten into any contact with M/R for a couple days and I just found his phone."

Your brother was quiet for a moment. "Uh, M/R didn't say anything to us. I can check with mom and dad real quick then call you back." 

Puppeteer was about to respond till your phone vibrated and it was on. "Okay, I guess talk to you in a few." Puppet said and your brother hung up. Puppeteer opened your phone up and didn't notice anything weird. Though, there was an unknown number that was messaging you. The conversation didn't look all that good either but at least he got a name.

So, he sent a simple text to your brother. Just wondering if this person was familiar.

PART TWO : CRAZY EX-

"Bit better than yesterday. You don't seem so confuse."

With a small cough, you gripped the bathroom counter, and rested your head on the closest surface. "Yesterday is a blur..." You whispered, wanting to stand up but the merely thought made you sick to your stomach.

"Mostly because you were sleeping. Then when you did get up, you were disoriented. Nearly made it out though." (Ex/N) explained, rubbing your back. "I'll get some water. Just stay here and give your body a moment before you decide to move. I will also get the ice packs for your wrist and ankle."

You nodded quietly and closed your eyes tightly when he kissed the top of your head. He got up and walked out of the bathroom. Sighing quietly, you leaned against the wall and rubbed you head. "My head hurts..." You mumbled then glanced at your wrapped wrist. You tapped it lightly and winced.

"So, that's real." Looking at your foot, you moved it against the floor and held back a whimper. "What did he do? Go Sangwoo on me?" 

Quietly humming to yourself, you looked at your hand and tilted your head. "When did this happen again?" You whispered, studying it for a moment but sighed when nothing came to mind.

"I wouldn't think too hard. It might hurt your head more." (Ex/N) said making you jump. He sat beside you and set the ice packs to the side and looked at you. "All that matters, is that your here with me. If you're good, you won't get hurt anymore." He said, smiling sweetly as he opened the water bottle. "I promise."

PART THREE : ESCAPE/RESCUE-

For a moment, you laid there, debating on if you should sit up or not. With a quiet sigh, you sat up slowly and hissed in pain before relaxing against the wall. You stared at the door, confused then sighed as you thought that you were probably hearing things since you haven't been sleeping well.

Till there was a shout of pain. "What the hell! Who are you g-ah!" (Ex/N) yelled. After that, you heard quiet talking before a noise and another pained scream.

You blinked a couple times and bit your lip. "I just can't fall. Sounds easy..." You whispered to yourself as you moved your legs off the bed. Gulping, you slowly stood up on your good foot and took a moment. Then walked slowly to the door, holding onto any object to keep balance.

When you reached the door, you leaned against the wall, closing your eyes. "How hard did he hit me?" You asked, taking a second to get yourself together. Just as you reached for the doorknob, it suddenly turned making your eyes widen and the first thought that came to you was that (Ex/N) was behind the door.

"M/R~"

It took you a sec to recognize that voice and the door opened to show Puppeteer. "Oh, there you are." He said with a wide smile. Staring at him, you reached a hand and touched his cheek. "Are you real or am I imagining again?"

He gently took your hurt hand into his. "I am very real." Puppet answered and gasped quietly when you suddenly leaned against him. "Whoa, I got you." You gripped his hoodie and shaking your head against his chest. "I was so lonely. I was scared and confused!"

Suddenly, Puppet heard sirens making him look out to see red and blue. "Neighbors must've heard. Come on, let's get you to the door."

"I want to go home.." You whispered, starting to sound a bit sluggish.

"You need a hospital though." He whispered back, picking you up with ease. "I'll be there, so, don't worry." You leaned your head on his shoulder, nodding a little. "That sounds nice.." You muttered.

NEKO/INU BOYFRIEND- 

You were giving Puppeteer a confused smile. "What?" You questioned, staring at the top of his head.

Puppet grinned and crossed his arms. "Aren't I handsome?" He asked, tail moving around behind him. You walked around him then touched his ears. "How did you end up with them?" You asked, making him hum in thought. Then he turned to you with a close eyes smile. 

"I have no idea." He answered with a laugh. 

"No idea, huh." You said quietly, smiling a little. "So, you just randomly had the ears and tail?" 

"Pretty much." He nodded, grabbing his tail and looked at it. "Now, come on, admit it. I look good." 

You stared at Puppet and chuckled with a small nod. "Yeah, you do look good." Then you started to pat his head, scratched his ears, and smiled. "They're so soft." You commented as he started to purr. Then you gasped quietly. "Let me get my phone. I want a picture of this." 

"Will you keep petting me?" He asked, grinning. You blinked before humming in thought. "Yes  because I want to remember this." Then you grabbed your phone. 

You took many photos, He took many photos. There was a lot of pictures.

PETS-

Puppet smiled irritatedly as the dog on your lap was growling at him. "You stupid dog." He growled, making you clear your throat.

"He's not stupid. Cooper a sweet dog." You cooed, scratching the German Shepherd's head, temporary averting their attention from your boyfriend. "Maybe I'll adopt you today?" You said, smiling.

"No." Puppeteer stated.

Cooper started to bark again, making you sigh. "Shush, I just had him calm." You muttered, standing up. "Go fetch." You said, tossing the ball and watched Cooper run after it.

"I thought you said you weren't planning to adopt." Puppeteer grumbled, watching you stand up and dust off your pants. "I mean, there's nothing wrong with getting him today. I'll go by the store today to get what he needs. He could be the guard dog too."

"Hey, you have me."

You laughed and crossed your arms. "He can keep me company when you aren't around." You stated, bending down as Cooper ran back to you. "Plus, he's such a good boy, aren't you?" You said in baby voice before laughing.

"A dog, seriously?" Puppet muttered, looking away.

"Not like he can hurt you. You're floating half the time." You commented, sitting on the ground. Puppet opened his mouth to retort but sighed and looked away. "It's hopeless, isn't it?"

You laughed and leaned your head on Cooper's. "Just a little."

CATCHING YOU CRY + COMFORTING YOU-

"M/R, hello? Anyone home?"

You snapped out of your daze and looked to see Puppeteer in front of you, waving his hand. "Puppeteer?"

"Geez, finally. I thought you would smile after seeing me." He said, laughing a little as he carelessly floated in front of you with his arms behind his head. "I was about to ask...hey, what's wrong?" He asked, watching your eyes water then flinched when the tears started to fall and not stop. "M/R?"

You sniffled and shook your head. "I'm okay.." You muttered, wiping your eyes with trembling hands. "I'm okay, I'm okay." You repeated, arms covering your face as you choked on a sob.

Puppet stared at you before sitting in front of you, opening his arms. "M/R, come here..." He said quietly. With a small hiccup, you moved and leaned against him, gripping his hoodie. "Everything is finally taken care of but I just..." You cried, closing your eyes tightly.

He pulled you close to him and set his chin on your head. "For now, just let it out, okay? You over stressed yourself."

You felt something on your head and sat up a bit when he started to take his coat off. "Wha.." You whispered as he rested it on your shoulders. "Everything is taken care. So, just take a moment to relieve yourself. Holding it in isn't good for you." He said, wiping the tears off your cheek.

With a deep sigh, you rested your head on his shoulder. "You have a point." You muttered, making him hum. "Of course I do." He whispered, kissing your temple.

.   .   .

.   .

Hah. Puppeteer is done. I feel a little better than I have in awhile.

Well, skeletons, I hoped you guys enjoyed this.

Uh, what else...oh, well, how is everyone? I hope everyone is doing good.

I guess I'll see you guys the next time I update? Lol.

See you skeletons later.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.1K 861 64
Here are stories and origins about your favourite creepypastas. Hope u like it.
64.5K 1.5K 20
||WARNING! THIS BOOK HAS BEEN ABANDONED!|| (Y/N) had always been a seemingly normal guy. Never really causing trouble, had great friends and a loving...
370K 4.8K 67
I started writing a boyfriend scenarios on my Quotev and now I really only post new chapters here! Sorry for bad grammar and such. I own all these so...
290K 8.5K 31
[Note the description and title and book cover are changed to a more update and to my taste look, but the contents/the fic itself, hasn't been update...