His Revenge

By seductivemadness

No one can save her from him. Book Two. More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue
Author's Note: Book Three Info!

Chapter 1

30.1K 508 53
By seductivemadness

Chapter One

Her green eyes were pleading with me to stop the torture I was inflicting on her. She was beaten so severely that I could tell that it took a lot of effort for her to look me in the eyes. Her blonde hair was stained a dark scarlet red. Many bruises littered her petite body, her exposed tanned skin was a dark purplish color.

Her blood was dripping out of multiple wounds that I caused, onto the dirty tiled floors. Tears rolled endlessly down her cheeks, with a quiver to her lips she croaked out. "Please stop..."

I tilted my head as I observed her with a blank stare. I was surprised when I felt not even a single shred of sympathy for the beaten woman before me. My cold blue eyes stared into hers for a long moment. An involuntary sadistic grin crept up my lips. "No, I don't want to,"

I turned around and grabbed the blade laying on the wooden table close to me. I proceeded to wipe away her flesh that lingered on the knife. I really did a number on her. It almost made me feel guilty. Almost.

"Playtime isn't over just yet!" I exclaimed with glee, a small smile stretched across my face. Behind me, I could heard a loud sob escape her lips.

I rarely smile as it is, but when it comes to Bryce I can't control it. Something about making her suffer that satisfies me to no end. I have so many prisoners here and I don't enjoy torturing them like I do with Bryce. I take out time to plan how I will cause her pain. It's quite unsettling if I do say so myself.

She was a tough one I'll admit, but I knew she couldn't hold on forever. In the beginning she was defiant, always cursing and trying to escape...but now? That girl is nowhere to be found.

When I turned to face her, surely enough she was crying. I shook my head slowly. I walked closer to her, until I was only a few inches away from her. I gently ran my blade down her smooth cheek, just barely touching her skin.

"Don't cry just yet, baby. The real fun hasn't even begun," I whispered in her ear, my lips brushed against her shell of her ear. She flinched away from me. I gently placed my hand on her bare shoulder to give her false reassurance, but it only made her sob louder.

I leaned back and applied more pressure to blade that lie on her cheek. She winced slightly, her green eyes blurry with tears. I watched in fascination how her blood steadily trailed down her cheek.

I slid my blade into the back pocket of my pants and cupped her cheeks in my hands. My eyes roamed her beautiful face. I murmured quietly. "What weapon do I want to use on you now?"

------------

I closed the metal door behind me with a soft click. I began my way to my office but when I looked down at my blood soaked T-shirt. I decided that I needed a shower before I went to handle any business.

I stuffed my hands in my pockets as I made my way up the stairs, the hallways were vacant with dimly lit lights flickering overhead.

The only sounds were heard were my footsteps as continued on my way to my room.

Bryce couldn't even last 15 minutes before she passed out again, it didn't faze me though. I'll be back tomorrow and the day after that. Every time I think of the fact that she escaped. It always ignited a dark cold rage inside of me. It makes me want to just kill her in cold blood.

I know that it won't any fun if I did that. She's not going to get off that easy. She's only been here for a month and I have so many plans for her. I'm not going to ruin it by letting my anger get the best of me.

When my room comes into sight, I slip inside. I head over to my closet, grabbing an all black suit. I strolled over to the shower, and turn the water on, it doesn't take long for the water to get hot. I take a quick shower, then put on my suit and exit the bathroom. I run my hand through my black hair in exasperation as I thought of the meeting I had to attend. I'm going to have to sit in that chair for an hour just to listen to my clients drone on about shit I don't really care about it.

I stepped into my room and immediately a scowl makes it's way onto my face as I noticed the person leaning against the doorway.

"What the hell do you want Alyssa?" I snapped as I went over to my bed and opened the briefcase that contained my gun. I slid the pistol into the waistband of my pants as I turned to face the black haired girl that slowly made her way towards me.

She smiled seductively as she inched closer to me. "I just wanted to see how you were doing, Caine or...If you needed me for anything.." She said innocently, her doe eyes gazed up at me.

I knew it was a double meaning behind that last sentence. I swallowed down my disgust, I definitely didn't want this whore touching me right now. "No I don't need anything from you. Now get the fuck out," I dismissed her with a wave of my hand. I folded a document into the pockets of my suit before I glanced back at her.

She pouted at me and fluttered her lashes. I grimaced I hope she didn't think that shit was cute, because all it's doing is making my stomach churn. Why did I ever have sex with this girl?

"Come on Caine, I know you're stressed. Let me help you." She purred as she wrapped her arms around my neck, her lips brushed against mine.

"Alyssa get the hell out of my face, I told that I don't want to be bothered." I hissed harshly, then I removed her arms from around my neck. Her eyes shone with hurt but she still tried to lean forward and kiss me. I rolled my eyes as I roughly shoved her away from me. I swear everyday she gets so fucking desperate.

The only reason she's still here is because she work for me without pay. I'm starting to think that killing her is the best thing I can do for myself. She's not worth all this hassle. I grabbed a handful of her thick black locks and yanked her to my level. Her terrified face was only inches from mine.

A flicker of fear flashed in her eyes "I don't want to see your face unless I call you. Understand? Let me catch you around here again.." I growled as I tightened my fingers around her hair. She nodded, virgously as tears welled up in her green eyes.

I released her hair and turned my back on her. A loud thump echoed around the room followed by a soft cry, but I didn't bother to see what happened as I disappeared through the door.

"I don't want to be bothered right now, Anton. You're acting like you don't understand what I'm saying. I don't feel like dealing with him right now, I don't care how important it is, it can wait." I spoke harshly into the reciever of my cordless phone, a hard frown etched on my face. I could heard a prolonged silence on the other end before I heard a muffled, "Yes sir," before the line went dead.

I slammed the phone into my desk as I leaned back into my chair. A heavy sigh left my lips, what I wanted no needed was some sleep. I can't even remember the last time I've had some. All this work is getting to me, with torturing Bryce too. I hardly catch a break. I'll never forget the day her mom approached me with the deal to teach Bryce discipline. Especially after she was informed on my career was. The large sum of money she paid me, also helped my act of pretending to be a troubled 19 year old. The only hard part was getting enrolled into school, luckily I was able to pull a few strings.

Her reasoning to let Bryce go through what I did was idiotic. I would've just killed her. It's as simple as that.

But then again, if she had my train of thought I would've never had the chance to meet Bryce. Plus that is her daughter so she probably loved her deep, deep down in her nonexistent heart.

I never really understood why I loved causing Bryce pain. Why I enjoyed seeing her cry? I guess I'm more sick and twisted than I thought or maybe I'm more attached to her than I'd like to admit. She had such a smart mouth it makes me want to punch the shit out of her.

As far as I'm concerned she don't get a pass just because she's a girl. If you're stupid enough to piss me off (which can happen quite easily) then you're man enough to handle the fucking consequences. Fuck the gender. I know some people think I must've went through something traumatic to make me the way I am. But they're wrong. I've always been cold hearted. And evil.

A knock resounded on my door interrupting my thoughts.

"Come in," I called out. My red haired assistant came through the door and quietly placed a stack of files onto my desk. "Here are the files you requested earlier. I also put them in alphabetical order so it would be easier to find the files you need, sir." She mumbled as she eyed me nervously, her hands fiddled with her pink blouse.

"It took you long enough. Get out of my sight," I grumbled as I gave her a hard stare and like a dog, she scurried out of here with her tail between her legs. I sighed as I began to read through the files. This is going to be a long day.

Warning: This book contains mature themes, profanity, sex, violence and rape etc. Remember, this book is completely fictional. I DO NOT CONDONE THIS TYPE OF BEHAVIOR.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

FATHERS & SONS By phylippa77

Mystery / Thriller

142 6 7
One son tries desperately to escape his father's world, another does everything in his power to stay in his . Two short stories of blind love, dead...
13.8K 796 41
A couples' good deed turns into something they have a hard time getting out of. A sadistic stranger takes over their lives. It's hard to place a blam...
The mask By YeaILikeThat

Mystery / Thriller

10K 609 11
A man in a mask has kidnapped you. He doesn't speak, he doesn't show his face. What exactly does he want?
14.2K 599 50
This is Book 2! If you haven't read the first, I advise you to go read it. You're gonna be really confused if you skip the first.