Irresistible [KTH+JJK]

By Jayniel_ezra

What could possibly go wrong when the paths of two flaming hot dominance-craving 'straight' men with indecisi... More

DISCLAIMER
Prologue
Character Description
Celebratory Champagne for freedom
Sweet Chaotic Package
Tokyo Drift theme Music
Namjoon's got no Chill
Pancakes over Bad Decisions.
Bitch better have my money
Hot glares and Showcase
Get Away Outta My Face
Need a Brain Bleach
Dyes and Tattoos
Versace on the floor
Ight... Imma head out
Not your Damsel in Distress
Friends with Benefits
Candy Apple Temptation
Timberlands and Hickeys
The Demon cares
Gucci hoops and Caller blues
Jeons dont swing that way
Hold Me Tight
Kiss and Makeup?
The Director's a bitch
Sleep like a Winter Bear
All cheaters go to hell
Mystery Man Mr. Kim
Nothing like Karaoke
Ride to Busan
Birthday Boy Koo
Magic Shop
The Greatest Show
Its not that Serious
You are the cause of my Euphoria
I'm your Sunshine
Drunk on You
Q/A [closed]
Q/A
Rush Hour and no cheese, please
Blindfolds and Playthings
Everything's alright for now
Somethings are better left unsaid
Missed Calls and Heartaches
Accidents and Beautiful Lies
Two shots and a Toss
Not quite the Social Distancing
Champagne and Chandeliers
No tears left to cry
A sky full of Stars
Not a next time, but a Forever
Tangled Sheets and heartbeats
Fairy Lights and lovers
7 years ahead in Time
7 lives and for more, you're mine
|NEW BOOKS|

Fall Everything Fall

20.1K 968 1.2K
By Jayniel_ezra

Chapter 38

_

________________________________________

Taehyung smiled as he shut his phone. The oddly sweet conversation he had with a certain someone had his heart leaping.

That's what a certain 'Coconut Cult Boy' would make you feel like, if he were to be in your contacts- but oh well...

Anyway, Taehyung felt too happy these days.

Things were finally returning back to normal. Yoongi and Hoseok had started dating right away. Taehyung facetimed Kai and Jooyoung the previous night, to take in their reports of their lives and he was absolutely ecstatic hearing from them for so long. Hwasa submitted his model reports to many more companies so that he could get a chance out there. But more to that, it was Jungkook.

Jungkook was just so different.

And Taehyung loved spending his time with the male.

Perks of being the celebrity's personal photographer.

They'd have late night excursions to McD at times or drive to the hills, so they can see the sunset. Sometimes, Taehyung would spend days in the mansion and his roomies eventually stopped caring, cause well... there was nothing to hide anymore.

Last week the two, played hide and seek in the Jeon Mansion and boy- Taehyung took forever to find Jungkook. Sometimes it would be late night drives zipping down the expensive neighbourhood in Jungkook's electric blue Lamborghini and just laughing their hearts out.

The bottom line is, Taehyung loved the adrenaline. He loved how Jungkook made him feel younger.

And that included sex... lots and lots of sex. Taehyung surely hadnt had so much sex with a single person in his entire lifetime or truth be told, even summing up the entire ratio of sex he had with people other than Jungkook wouldnt equal to the amounts he currently was having with the raventte and Taehyung fucking loved it.

It was embarrassing to count all the places since the two had sex in almost every inch of the house- Jungkook's room, the guest room, the bathroom, the pool, the outdoor balcony, the couch, the studio, the kitchen counter (yes- Jungkook wasnt lying when he said he'd add it to his erotica list), the mini theater room, Jungkook's gaming room and any given floor or wall. Apart from this, the practice room B-15 back at the company had turned into a lot more than practice room and Taehyung was limping almost everyday of his life.

He cursed Jungkook for his undying stamina... but Taehyung loved the way Jungkook filled him. His point never missing and sending him straight to lands of bliss.

It was odd, but Taehyung loved the attention. He loved, Jungkook taking caring of him and the brown haired male found himself craving for more of it.

Taehyung wasnt an attention whore. Attention came to him naturally, but ever since Jungkook stepped inside his frame- Taehyung found himself doing things to catch the younger's attention.

He loved seeing the little sparkle in his doe eyes or the way the raventte would come over to help him out, explaining with a soft voice.

But other than that, he loved the little gasp leaving Jungkook's lips. His doe eyes wide and his pretty pink lips sometimes ajar, sometimes pursed to hold back a smile when Taehyung would do something out of the ordinary. Like- maybe steal a kiss or peck his cheeks or hold his hands, swinging it and Jungkook would turn into a 2000s windows computer with error signs running all over his head.

Taehyung snorted lightly, a grin his lips.

"What are you smiling about?"

Taehyung looked up to meet Jimin's eye.

"Nothing.." Taehyug replied, rolling on his back as he placed his phone on his chest, waiting for it to buzz.

"You seem awfully happy..." Jimin commented.

"Maybe I am.." Taehyung chuckled a bit.

"Oh-kay? Does it have anything to do with Jungkook then?"

Taehyung's eyes narrowed down on the ceiling as he sat upright to shoot a dirty look at his brunette bestfriend.

"What? I'm just asking.." Jimin continued with the same teasing tone.

Taehyung huffed, rolling his eyes.

"So it does have something to do with Jungkook..." Jimin gasped, chuckling to himself as he crawled towards the other male.

"Oh god.. Jimin, get a hold of yourself.. " Taehyung scoffed, shutting his eyes.

"Alright alright...but lemme ask you one question..."

Taehyung sighed loudly "I've told you- we're not dating. We started off as fuckbuddies, but we became friends and now we are bestfriends and yes I bottom and no I don't know if he'll-"

"Do you like him?"

Taehyung stunned at the words.

"W-What?"

"I said, do you like him?" Jimin repeated.

Taehyung scoffed lightly "d-dont be ridiculous now Jimin..."

Jimin raised his eyebrow and scoffed. "You are stuttering with your answers and you expect me to believe you?"

Taehyung turned to face Jimin completely.

"It isnt anything like-"

"Uh uh uh... before you go on with that... lemme remind you that you have been sleeping with him for over 6 months now... and your fuckboy ideology doesn't settle with that Taehyung."

"The last time you slept with the same person was literally four times and then you came running back saying how clingy she was and you said you wouldnt sleep with the same person more than twice after that. What happened to that?"

Taehyung was at loss of words suddenly.

"Jungkook's not clingy...." Taehyung replied earning a suggestive eyeroll from the other.

"Jungkook's not clingy? Jungkook is the clingiest motherfucker I had ever seen beside you. The boy literally has to hold your hand or your waist every second of his existence... what are you talking about?" Jimin bombarded adding more to Taehyung's plate.

The words spiked Taehyung's chest. Dont get him wrong, he loved Jimin with all his heart, but the brunette's choice of words sparked a hint of anger within Taehyung.

Nobody speaks about Jungkook like that.

Taehyung scoffed louder "so what? I don't mind it to be honest."

"You dont mind it?" Jimin chuckled "honestly Taehyung what has happened to you? You literally run away from clingy partners... and besides... you, yourself said that yall just messing around... you're not even dating him for God sakes."

Taehyung averted his gaze.

Dont get mad.

Dont get mad.

Dont get mad.

"And seriously... you're even bottoming for him..." Jimin laughed.

"Oh yeah? What's so wrong about that? What suddenly you're homophobic or something?" Taehyung snapped.

"Homophobic? Sheesh Taehyung we didnt beat up all those homophobic guys in highschool- just for you to tell me that today. Or are you doing it because you know... hes rich and all?"

Taehyung's jaw dropped. "What the fuck are you even talking about Jimin!"

"I'm just saying what I'm seeing... and I've seen enough" Jimin shrugged not even being affected by Taehyung's sudden burst out.

"You've seen nothing!" Taehyung  blurted out "Jungkook's different alright? He's nice and he's sweet. He's not like one of those cocky little rich assholes who's got a stick up their asses. He really cares for people around him. But he tries to hide his emotions away because hes always in a spotlight and he cant fucking do anything about it. He loves his parents, he loves his sister. He loves what he does. I swear to fucking god- he says he hates his control-maniac grandfather who wants to take his dreams away but deep down, I know that he loves that asshole too and he wants him to be acknowledged as his grandson and not some showpiece for the media and the public that he's some stupid heir of his. He's clingy, yes I know and I dont fucking care cause I am just as clingy as he is. I dont give two fucks about his money and I'm not some whore to stick around him for his money for fuck's sake Jimin. I'm doing this because I love him so f-"

Taehyung paused.

The realization dawning upon him.

Jimin's smirk morphed into a soft smile as he patted Taehyung's shoulder.

"Jimin.. I.. what.. what have I done?" Taehyung looked up, fear fighting up to his throat.

"You've done nothing wrong Taehyungie..." Jimin mumbled, trying to calm down the other.

"It just.. it just came out and I didnt even realise. I.. I dont know what to do. I'm just confused right now..."

Jimin sighed softly, but his smile remained comforting as ever. "Your heart had always known this Tae... you just realised it now... and it's okay to be confused and in shock, since you ended up confessing to yourself... that's good. You know now... that's what matters..."

"B-But I love Jungkook?" Taehyung questioned, his voice small.

"Isnt that what you were going to say?" Jimin tilted his head and a small chuckle left his lips.

"I dont know Jimin.. I.. I feel terrified now. Its just... something and... the worst part is, I cant bring myself to deny it... its just... I dont know" Taehyung sighed into his hands and looked back up, holding onto his best friend's hands.

"It... it cant be this Jimin. Maybe I'm delusional. Hmm? Maybe I'm speaking shit. Slap me"

"I'll slap you now, if you keep denying the truth and the reality Tae." Jimin rolled his eyes. "To make you believe yourself god fucking dammit... tell me things about Jungkook and I will assess you.."

"W-What?"

"Tell things about Jungkook to me and I'll try to understand you better if it's all in your head or you're really just super whipped for him" Jimin said crossing his legs comfortably.

Taehyung took a deep breath and licked his dry lips "I... I dont what to say. It's just that- Jungkook's different. He.. he cares about me. And I know it all started with sex and... but honestly, I dont feel the need to leave right away after it. He used to disappear every mornings when we first started sleeping in but when I absent mindedly asked him to stay next mornings... he never left. Everytime we wake up it's just him and me and.. and I dont feel grossed out. He helps me into bath and he makes breakfast for me. He sings in the kitchen.. which is endearing. And I don't know- his eyes... his eyes are so beautiful. And.. and he does this thing which leaves me breathless sometimes... because I don't understand him- he'd say something or I'd ask him something and he'd pause saying 'You' and... I don't know... it sounds silly, but those moments my heart just stops beating and I just stare at him and... and I feel everything's alright... it's just...  it's just messing with my mind- Holy shit I really sound like I'm-"

"Whipped." Jimin completed his sentence "yep... you sir, you are whipped for the jungcock."

Taehyung snorted, a light smile flashing his lips.

"God.... Jimin what do I do? I.. we made this clear that we only remain on our fuckbuddy contract and nothing more or less should arise from that..."

"Did he make that rule?" Jimin quirked.

Taehyung lowered his gaze "No... it was me"

"Then that means he never agreed to it dumbass. You just went ranting on with your eyes closed while Jungkook stayed still."

Taehyung groaned, his eyebrows furrowed "Ofcourse he agreed to it... Jungkook doesn't like me like that Jimin"

"And I dont like eating Yoongi hyung's hidden snacks in the refrigerator" Jimin rolled his eyes. "I call it bullshit!"

"I swear to fucking God- if I didnt like seeing this world, I would have donated you my eyes, since you clearly cant seem to use yours..." Jimin scoffed.

"Have you ever seen the way Jungkook looks at you? Bitch- he fucking looks at you like you are his entire world. His eyes literally follow you around and he fucking smiles to himself looking at you, even if you arent talking to him. I've met him only thrice... I know and trust me, it's enough evidence to evaluate shit. That night at Yoongi's congratulatory party was the highest tones of evidence right there!"

"He wasnt scared of Namjoon hyung finding out. He wasn't afraid of showing how close you both were. Half the time you were on his lap and he literally fucking whined when you got up. What kind of man isnt ashamed of showing so much affection among outsiders? A man in love Taehyung!"

"And seriously? 'He doesnt like me like that'? What the fuck Tae?" Jimin scowled "you may think this is a whole- how-we-fuckboys-roll-regime but Jungkook was never a fuckboy! I'm so sorry- but that highschool picture of his says enough. You might have been messing around with people and hooking up with strangers and you're cool with this- but Tae... the last time that boy probably slept with someone before you came, was his ex. His ex! Yeah the girl he used to date. He probably has no experience as you- and I'm fucking sure he got attached to you right away after yall smashed for the first time!!!" Jimin paused to take a breath, while Taehyung stared at him with eyes as wide as saucers.

"The bottom line is... he probably fell for you long before you did and I swear Tae- I swear to God... I'll bet my balls on this one cause he fucking likes you too you blind bat!"

Taehyung nibbled his lips, his fingers fiddling with nervousness coursing through his veins.

"Really?"

"I'll slap you for real now." Jimin deadpanned.

Taehyung groaned "what do I do?"

"What do you mean? Go tell him that. I swear to God this book keeps dragging because you both are dumbfucks!"

"What are you even talking about?!" Taehyung wailed with confusion.

"Nothing your pea sized brain should worry about. Just fucking go and tell Jungcock that you like him just as much as you like his cock!"

"I'm freaking out!" Taehhung yelped and Jimin slapped him from instinct, immediately shutting the other male.

"Calm down... okay.. deep breaths." Jimin said as he inhaled and exhaled deeply.

Taehyung blinked his tears away from the stinging pain on his cheek and imitated Jimin's excercise to calm himself down.

"Now go, tell him... trust me, you will not regret this..." Jimin smiled.

"Alrighy. Alright..  okay. I'll tell him. I dont know what will happen.  But I'll tell him..." Taehyung stood up with determination,  grabbing his car keys and his phone.

"Go get your man Tiger!" Jimin hollered from the back watching his bestfriend leave.

Jimin leaned back and took his phone out with a grin, texting Yoongi- that he owed the him $100 on winning the bet, of having Taehyung to confess his feelings.

Classic Jimin, but at least Taehyung was not blind anymore.

*******

Taehyung was hella nervous. His heart was jittery and his knuckles white from gripping the steering wheel too hard.

He parked his car in the parking space and took a deep breath, steadying himself.

He was going to do this.

He was going to tell Jungkook.

He stepped outta the car and locked it, checking it twice from anxiousness.

Taehyung looked at the fancy cakes displayed to the streets through the clear glass window.

This was Taehyung's thing.

If the whole talk with Jungkook goes good, they'll settle down and eat some cake.... if it doesnt- well Taehyung will be stuffing a cake into his face while he'll cry to himself in his room from shame.

Taehyung glanced back at his car and to the street were people brushed past him- and Taehyung swore... he swore that he didnt catch a certain face in the crowd.

But much to his dismay-he did and the figure walked closer until she was right infront of him.

Taehyung pursed his lips together and looked down at Hani, who had an odd look on her face.

Not this bitch again.

"If you dont mind, will you take a walk with me?"

Taehyung hesitated for a split second but then shrugged it off.

They walked a little ahead, dangerous tension warped in silence between the two as they entered a park.

"There are things I need to tell you..." Hani broke the silence first as they ventured far away from other people.

"I know you're sleeping with Jungkook."

Taehyung panicked inwardly, while on the outside he remained calm. There was no way in heaven or hell was he gonna give Hani an opportunity to over power him.

Taehyung simply stared back, as his eyes darkened a bit.

"After everything I told you... you really have no shame do you?" She clicked her tongue.

"What's your purpose of speaking to me? Get on with that and leave already" Taehyung replied calmly.

Hani chuckled darkly, her eyes sinister.

"I told you Jungkook was mine and to steer clear away from him- but you... you turned out to be the shameless little faggot who I thought you'd be"

Taehyung scoffed, a light smirk on his lips as he leaned a bit ahead "it's not my fault if Jungkook liked my dick more than your cheating loose cunt bitch"

Hani grit her teeth, her fingers curling into fists from the insult.

"If you came to threaten me... then go off. I don't give two fucks.." Taehyung shrugged with a cheery tone.

"Jungkook doesnt like you bitch. Do you really think the world will accept you? You, as a man, by Jungkook's side? You are gonna be his end..."

Taehyung cocked his brow "if I didnt have the Ted talk I had 20 minutes earlier... I might have believed you. But guess what Hani? No one will come to know about it cause... BH Lee backs Jungkook up.. and they're not gonna let him take heat for something like a dating scandal"

Hani scoffed, but oddly her lips curled into a smirk.

"Yeah... maybe dating. But they will not take the heat if the news comes out as the nation's heartthrob is a domestic abuser." Hani clicked her tongue

Taehyung's face morphed into confusion and Hani tossed a phone into Taehyung's hand.

"Go on.. see it"

Taehyung slightly gulped as he held the device in his hand, fear thrashing through him.

Something's bad.

Something's not right.

There wasn't much on the phone, except for a particular file that caught Taehyung's eye.

And nothing in the world could have prepared him to watch it.

The video was dark and then it was bright again, showing a figure on the floor.

Hani. What's Hani doing on the Floor?

Her clothes were torn and she seemed go have bruises and Taehyung felt his own fingers tremble a bit.

His heart stopped when another figure walked into the frame. Strong shoulders, wide chest, long wispy hair and familiar- no the same tattoos etched on milky white skin.

The figure's hand was gripped around a thick whip and with a flash it was striked on Hani, a blood curdling scream leaving her lips.

Blood gushed out of her back as Hani began screaming for help in the video.

'Jungkook stop!'

'Jungkook no!'

'Jungkook I'm sorry!'

And the whips and the screams kept increasing.

Taehyung forgot how to breathe when the video blacked out.

"That's... that's not Jungkook" Taehyung merely whispered with his lips quivering.

"No it's not... but to the public and the media, he will be.." Hani smiled.

Taehyung whipped his head to look at the woman, his face aghast with disgust and disbelief "you are sick!!"

"I know sweetie... if you had stayed away from Jungkook from the beginning- it wouldn't have come to this."

"And if this video gets out there... it will cause wildfires and BH Lee won't step in to lose an arm."

Taheyung grit his teeth, his veins flaring from anger "no one... no one will believe this bullshit."

"Oh but they did when you were inclined to Jungkook's first scandal. Is Jeon Jungkook an abuser? Well... this time, I'm just doing it right.... thanks for giving me this wonderful idea- I owe this to you."

"You are fucking disgusting. This fucking shit plan of yours is never gonna work Hani-"

"I voluntarily did not pay a stranger to dress like Jungkook to whip me 32 times bitch!" Hani snarled "I carry these bruises as a proof to the abuse. That day when yall went dallying to the street fair, I needed that day to complete my location timings... and for the video to match, that's the night I get abused by my dearie Jungkook. That's why I had to spend my time at his mansion."

Taehyung scoffed as he backed away "so... so you were the one who sent JiHa that night? Even if you knew that Jungkook despised her and she terrified him. Even if you knew that it caused his panic and anxiety attacks?!! Is this what love means to you, you psycho?!" Taehyung was yelling now.

Hani shrugged "some prices have to be paid, to achieve a greater cause. Jungkook had to encounter JiHa, I had to carry the bruises..."

"You are a fucking animal. You psychotic bitch!"

Hanu picked her nails, ignoring Taehyung.

"You wont get away with this Hani-"

"I'm pregnant..." Hani smiled. "And its Jungkook's"

Taehyung's heart ripped in his chest.

"Its not possible... you-"

"Like I said, it doesnt have to be, but that's all I gotta tell to have the cameras on me. The child's a mistake I had 2 months ago- but... the world wouldn't know that, would they know?"

Taehyung didnt know what to say anymore.

"You risked your unborn child's life... you're risking Jungkook's now... how... how cruel can you get?"

Hani smiled and Taehyung felt his own skin burn, as if was staring at the pits of hell.

"No Taehyung... you're risking Jungkook's life here. You have a choice to make here. Either leave Jungkook and I'll delete the video or stay with him to watch his demise. And as for the child... I dont really care Taehyung. It wasnt supposed to be there anyway- but accidents happen." Hani smirked watching the defeated look on Taehyung's face. 

"...but just imagine the world watching the video... Jungkook abusing a pregnant woman.... how do you think the world will take that? His fans will leave him and you'll have his death on your hands... do you want that Taehyung?"

Taehyung stumbled back, not wanting to imagine anything.

"You're sick! You're fucking sick!!" Taehyung yelled, trying to hold back his tears as he backed away, his chest suddenly feeling heavy.

"Why.. why are you trying to ruin his life?!" Taehyung asked, his voice broken.

Hani leaned in close, her face flawless and her expression innocent.

"Because if I cant have him... so cant you..." she whispered.

Taehyung gulped his anger and tears away and without another word took off. His hands itching to run back and punch the life outta Hani.

She wants to hurt Jungkook.

She wants to hurt his Jungkook.

Taehyung felt terrified, angry, scared, frustrated and everything more.

If Hani thought she was gonna excel in her crimes and threaten him into leaving- that's not gonna happen. Taehyung had made up his mind that he was gonna tell Jungkook everything.

In no way- was Hani gonna get out of this.

Taehyung would definitely tell Jungkook everything of what Hani had told him. And then he'd have BH Lee back up for Jungkook.. they'd be prepared and they'd file a lawsuit and throw Hani in a prison.

Taehyung was furious, his steps hurried towards his car, but he ceased on his steps, when he noticed a figure clad in suit looming around his car.

What the heck?

He walked closer and the man- who seemed like a bodyguard, ushered Taehyung towards a black sleek car and Taehyung recognized the face standing outside.

Xi Luang.

"What.. what's going on?" Taehyung mumbled, his heart hammering in his chest.

And Xi Luang simply pressed his lips together and sighed as he opened the door for Taehyung.

Without thinking much, Taehyung stepped into the car and his throat ran dry when he saw it was Lee YongWon, himself staring holes back at him.

"Kim... Taehyung" YongWon called out, his tone low and gravely, that sent shivers up Taehyung spine making him sit straight in the presence of Jungkook's grandfather.

"We have a lot to catch up on..."

And with seconds dragging into minutes and minutes into hours... Taehyung felt the urge to die within the confinement as everything his heart held up started falling down.

The face he loved that was etched onto his mind, crumbled as he was forced to erase it away, fighting back his tears.

His hands heavy around a handle as he was left to silence of the sombre evening that seemed to drag on and on, suffocating Taehyung.

His shoulder shook as a painful sob escaped his lips in the mildly deserted street, as the wind blew past him, singing with a mourning whisper-

Fall everything fall.

____________

____________

Author's Note:

I know I said, I wont update often but I'm just as excited about this story as you are lol.

_

God this chapter's such a mess. Omg....yall.. it keeps getting worse I-

__

Thanks for the views and votes.

Stay safe from Rona yall.

Be kind to one another.

Love,
Jaye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 6.6K 44
When Life fucks you without a condom, you get impregnated by the worst fate possible, but you must enjoy the ride as much as you can, that's what Jeo...
69.3K 2.5K 23
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook, an intern in a small company, and Kim taehyung, the powerful CEO of Kim corps. A month ago, Jungkook went to a reception o...
41.7K 1.5K 11
disclaimer ; all the content used in this picture, music, clips and certain voice overs do not belong to me but to the rightful owners. The storylin...
22.4K 1.2K 60
(ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ) . . . It was not intentional ,it just happened. two opposite people found their peace in each other where one male is so oblivious think...