Elementals : Story of Colours...

By RosellyJin

[COMPLETED] In which all of them are elementals. A group of seven individuals merge together with different s... More

00
01 - Mosun Academy
02 - Well-nigh
03 - Irrational Trigger
04 - Mutual Weaknesses
05 - Count On
06 - Way to Learn
07 - Take Amiss
08 - Distraction
09 - Betrayal
10 - Prejudiced
12 - Frozen at Heart
13 - Retrieve
14 - Divergent
15 - Peculiar
16 - Healer
17 - Perception
18 - Ruction
19 - Keys
20 - Forsake
21 - Haul Off
22 - The Night Before
23 - A Hex
24 - Fragment
25 - North Wind
26 - Sorrow
27 - Impetrate
28 - Bring Up
29 - Rigour
30 - Path
31 - Embrace
32 - The Lost Soul
33 - Final : Awaken

11 - Confusion

2.2K 179 25
By RosellyJin

...

"I need to meet father"

...

"Oh hey, I know you. You're Hakyeon's friend and Taehyung met you before" Hoseok adds as he look at Jin.

"It's Jin by the way" Jin smiles, introducing himself to Hoseok.

"Hoseok right here. Hakyeon and Taehyung are my housemates" Hoseok replies.

Jin smiles again.

"Are you done? I brought the food" Namjoon asks.

"No, not yet. Another two and I'm free" Jin replies.

"Oh"

Is the only answer he gets from both Namjoon and Hoseok when he replies the words to the question.

"I'm going to start running again, you can leave the food there-" Jin points out.

"It's already late and I don't want to trouble you even more. I will pay you back later" Jin adds.

As Jin took some steps towards the stairs to get his water in which Namjoon gave to him before, the two of them watch him.

"Why are you walking like that?" Hoseok points out once Jin settle down and drink the water.

"Like what?" Jin asks back.

"You know, weird?" Hoseok says.

"I think I sprained my leg but it didn't hurt too bad" Jin replies.

"You better get your leg check" Namjoon cuts.

"Yes, I will. See you later, gonna start running since I don't want to spend the whole night here" Jin says as he waves at them and start running.

"Hey-" Namjoon tries but Jin is already running to complete his punishment.

When Jin finished his task, he come back to the front library, to take the food and the water bottle only to be surprised by both Namjoon and Hoseok are still there.

"You look so close to pass out" Hoseok points out as he uncapped the water bottle.

"Does it means, I look pretty hot?" Jin chuckles, still panting.

"Kind of" Hoseok replies.

"Let's go" Namjoon says.

"What? Where?" Jin asks back when Namjoon stands up.

"To the infirmary, I don't think you can leave your leg just like that" Namjoon states looking at Jin and the ankle back and forth.

"Let me have a moment here, I'm tired" Jin says as he gulps some water again.

Five minutes later, Namjoon drags Jin to the infirmary with Hoseok. And Jin, being too tired he is, he just let them take him to the infirmary.

"I told you, it's bad" Namjoon says looking at the freshly bandage of Jin's left ankle.

"I didn't say it isn't bad though, I did say it didn't hurt too bad" Jin replies.

"Why are you so cold?" Hoseok asks this time.

"Maybe because I possessed the ice and its winter?" Jin shrugs.

"The food is already cold but I think it will taste the same, let me get you some hot coffee-" Namjoon says.

"No, no coffee. It's okay" Jin replies.

"Tea then?" Namjoon looks at Jin.

"I told you, it's okay" Jin says again.

"Nah, the food is cold so you should have something warm" Namjoon replies as he walks away.

Three minutes later, he comes back with his hands holding two cups of tea while Jin and Hoseok are laughing, talking about something.

"Anyway, who is the Lee's son. I heard you say the name before" Jin asks Hoseok.

"The man who were with you? You don't know who he is? Even his name?" Hoseok asks back.

"No, I don't. He keeps bothering me and I don't like that" Jin says.

"Oh, Minhyuk already set the target on you" Hoseok says in different tone.

"What do you mean? Who is he?" Jin asks back.

"It's the Lee's son. He is in the third year here. You better keep yourself away from him" Namjoon cuts as he eyes Jin spooning the cold food to himself.

"Yeah, you should" Hoseok adds.

"Lee's son? As if the family whose their father possessed three magical powers?" Jin asks suddenly the name is familiar to him.

Hoseok nods. The thing is, in elementals world, having three powers is a big deal to the community.

"Third year? So that is why I didn't see him around. Anyway I didn't even approach him first though, I never did. He always keep coming back" Jin munches his food, not bothering much about anything.

"It's the best if you stay away from him" Hoseok says again.

"I told you I never approach him. Did he possessed three powers as well?" Jin asks.

"No, apparently they say he only has two" Hoseok replies.

And when the sleeve of his shirt rolls down a bit, showing the freshly bruised skin, Namjoon and Hoseok frown.

"Did you fell during the run?" Namjoon asks.

"No" Jin says shortly, taking a sips of the warm tea.

"Why are you bruising then?" Namjoon asks again.

At that moment Jin just realised that. He covers his skin back with the sleeves.

"It happens a lot, I'm just easy to get bruises on my body" Jin replies.

Namjoon and Hoseok frown hard. Obviously curious.

"Let's get going then, it's already too late and I don't want to be a reason for you to wake up being zombies tomorrow" Jin laughs, setting down his legs on the ground.

Just when Jin and the other two steps out from the infirmary room, he hears the voice again. Imagine how tired he is to be bothered by the voice added on with the Lee's son. Jin lets out a tired sigh. He turns his head looking left and right while both Namjoon and Hoseok are looking at him.

Then his eyes caught the figure. The same figure in his illusion. No, it can't be. There is no way this is happening. Is he using his illusion without realising that?

"Hey, it's alright" a pair of hands shakes his shoulder a little, gaining his attention.

"What happened?"

A voice snaps him out from his mind.

"W-what?" Jin manages to ask.

"You're shaking and not focusing on us. Are you alright? Do we need to go back to the infirmary?" Namjoon says.

Jin took a few moments to process the words.

"No, no. I am just tired. Sorry to trouble you, you can go now. I can walk to my dorm fine" Jin smiles.

"I think it's alright for us to send you" Hoseok replies in which Namjoon support the statement by nodding.

"No, I insist. Your dorm is at another block, it will takes time to walk, it's already late. Besides, we're almost at my block" Jin remains firm with his words. He is not going to let the two send him to the dorm especially after the kind men were already accompany him back in the infirmary room just now.

"Text me if you need help or anything" Namjoon replies.

Jin smiles at them. How are they so kind while his own housemates in which they will continue be until they graduated aren't near the kind of what Namjoon and Hoseok are? Isn't its pretty unfair? Or maybe it is fair?

Since his housemates are asshole, God exchange it with the nice people around him. Anyway, they did exchange their phone numbers in the infirmary room promising each other to hang out the next upcoming weekend.

"Of course, thank you Joonie" Jin says, and they both part ways.

While the two, Hoseok and Namjoon walk back to their block, Hoseok started a conversation with his laugh.

"I'm impressed that he called you Joonie when you are both barely know each other" Hoseok says, chuckling.

"Yeah me too" Namjoon replies.

"It took us awhile to call you that but you let him call you Joonie that fast, still a little bit hurt here" Hoseok adds.

"Don't act like you aren't either. I heard him called you Hobi in the infirmary room" Namjoon glares, judging Hoseok by his eyes and face.

"Yeah yeah Joonie" Hoseok mutters.

Somehow Namjoon cringe at that. When it comes to Jin, he didn't maybe because Jin is older but when it comes to Hoseok, his same age friend, Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung he cringed hard. Yoongi rarely call him Joonie so he is out of the equation.

"Don't you think he is far too cold although it's winter and he possessed ice as his power? I don't have a positive thought about that especially after the bruises we saw. Maybe it's something else?" Hoseok continues in which makes the conversation becomes serious.

"I thought the same. Call me colour blind or whatever but I think there's a hint of blue on his lips. Maybe he is sick?" Namjoon replies.

"I'm not surprised since he finished twenty laps of this huge academy but the bruises. I think that Minhyuk guy did something on him. We saw him on the ground in front of Jin. Pretty sure he did something to Jin and Jin, he defended his self" Hoseok reasons.

...

Jin's heart beat spark up the moment he noticed the same man in his illusion in the reality life although he was with Namjoon and Hoseok. It is too impossible for that to be happened unless both Hoseok and Namjoon are with him in the illusion.

The moment his eyes noticed the figure, his heart beat couldn't chill. Jin grabs his phone from the pocket of his pants while walking to the lobby as easy as he can, not to add more to his already injured ankle.

"Hyung-" Jin says as he call his brother.

"Hey, what happened? You sounds so troubled"

"I need to go home tomorrow, not Sunday" Jin replies.

"Is there something wrong? Are you okay?"

"Something is wrong is me and I don't know why. I need to meet father tomorrow" Jin adds.

"I will come and pick you up"

"Junghwan will accompany me, you don't need to" Jin replies.

"It's okay, I can give a ride. My car broke down so they give me this big van while they're working on repairing the car"

"Hyung, really. You don't need to come-" Jin tries.

"Easy there, you sounds so different. Are you really alright? Take a deep breath a few times first"

Jin did that.

"I'm not liking my mind right now and I'm worried. Should I come to you now?" Seokjung adds especially after he heard Jin panting maybe wheezing for some breath.

"No, it just I got back from running around the academy" Jin quickly dismiss.

"It's twelve at night, don't lie you purple head"

"Really, I just got back from running" Jin replies.

"And why did you do that?"

"It just, I failed the evaluation today so I got the punishment" Jin continues.

"Are you cold? Your temperature is good? It feel like I can hear you shivering from there"

"A little" Jin replies.

"Go back to the dorm, take a warm shower, soak your legs into the warm water for awhile. Go get some rest"

Jin could hear the worrisome of how his brother change his tone. The strict tone.

"Yeah, I'm entering the elevator. See you tomorrow hyung" Jin says, ending the phone call.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 9.6K 37
(DISCONTINUED) (YOU DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION TO CONTINUE MY BOOK!) There exists many galaxies, each one tentatively connected to the others. Each gala...
27.6K 2.3K 44
In the world of supernaturals,where only the decendants of the four elements has powers....when rumors had it that who ever succeed in getting all th...
151K 5.9K 42
•mature content• -Sexual themes from mild angst to 21+ -violence (will have tw) This fantasy story is about where a group of all kinds of beings and...
5.9K 323 10
In which some of the powerful elementals came together to resolve the fight between light and dark elementals but during their journey, they met the...