dramione oneshots :)

By malfoysaura

a bunch of dramione oneshots for your enjoyment, basically all happy endings lmao :) includes everything besi... More

a/n: LMAO hi ?
the reunion pt. 1
the reunion pt. 2
triwizard tournament pt. 1
triwizard tournament pt.2
just a little bit of your heart
eight letters
draco's true love
new kid
THANK YOU
dear future husband
halloween ball pt. 1
halloween ball pt. 2
halloween ball pt. 3
is there anything you wanna tell me?
dreaming
:(
promises
promises pt. 2
promises pt. 3
promises pt. 4
goodbye, my love
apologies
more than friends pt. 1
more than friends pt. 2
ladies and gentlemen, blaise zabini
give me your two lips and baby, i'll shut up
bath time
idiots in love
mistakes
birthday surprise
maid of honor pt. 1
maid of honor pt. 2
drunken words, sober thoughts
drunken words, sober thoughts pt. 2
surprise motherfuckers pt. 1
surprise motherfuckers pt. 2
choices
tricks
kairosclerosis
you're not alone
my angel
questions
afterlife
the one where cormac thinks he has a chance
the ball of the yule
sunrise
a whole new world
shopping adventures
new kid pt. 2
ferret boy
a/n: little update

crush

3K 86 37
By malfoysaura

*sixth year, voldemort never existed, draco's nice lmao*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hermione granger is smart, confident, and won't let anyone break her stride. 

well, unless it's draco malfoy. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hermione smiled as she walked into the Potions classroom. The new year had started off wonderfully with her finally becoming a prefect, and she could just feel that she was going to do even better than last year. Granted, she had always been the top of her class, but becoming Head Girl was no easy task. She had to make sure nothing distracted her.

She sat down in her bench beside Parvati when Snape walked in. He turned around to face the class, black robes swishing with the movements.

"As it is the first day of the new year, I have made new seat assignments. Please find your seats quickly so we can begin class."

He turned around and waved his wand at the blackboard, and the seating chart appeared. Hermione stood up to see where she was going to be, and froze when she saw where she was sitting.

Right in the front bench: Hermione Granger and Draco Malfoy.

Hermione's felt her heart beating faster as she looked towards her seat, only to find that her partner was already sitting there. Draco had not noticed her staring at him, busy getting out his parchment and quill. Hermione throat went dry when his hair fell into his eyes as he was looking down, causing him to run his hand through to push the strands back.

Realizing that almost everyone had found their seats, Hermione unfroze and began to make her way to her new seat.

"You'll be fine, Hermione," She muttered to herself. "So what if you've had a crush on him since fourth year? He's just a person, and you can't let him get in the way of you excelling in this class. Just act normal."

"Hey, Granger." Draco greeted as she sat down beside him, smirking playfully.

Hermione's heart fluttered. "H-Hi."

Merlin, I'm screwed.

To her relief, Snape began talking again before she could embarrass herself even more.

"To start off this year, we will be brewing the Draught of Peace. Hopefully, none of you have forgotten what you learned last year, so there will be no repeated incidents." Snape drawled, eyeing Seamus and Neville. "You may start working."

"He really had to choose the hardest potion from fifth year for us to do on our first day?" Hermione muttered.

"Well, Potions is my best subject and you're the brightest witch of your age, so I think we're good." Draco replied, smiling. "So, are you going to get the ingredients or should I?"

Hermione's eyes widened. Did he just...compliment her?

"Granger?"

"Huh?" Hermione blinked.

Draco chuckled. "Are you going to get the ingredients?"

"Oh! Oh, yeah, I am."

Hermione made her way quickly over to the where the ingredients were laid out, trying to hide her embarrassment. How could she have just frozen like that? She groaned internally.

Nice move, Hermione. He probably thinks you're mental now.

She gathered up everything they needed and went back to their bench. Thankfully, she managed not to mess anything up or say anything stupid, and breathed a sigh of relief when she saw that their potion had come out flawlessly.

Professor Snape came over to assess their potion. "Perfect." He said slowly, looking down at the two students. "Very good. Ten points to Slytherin...and five points to Gryffindor."

Draco looked over at Hermione and smiled. "I have a feeling that we're going to make a pretty good team."

Hermione blushed, rolling her eyes jokingly. "Yeah, if only Snape could be fair for once in his life, then this would be perfect."

"Hey, it's not his fault Slytherin is the best." Draco smirked.

"Yeah, you wish."

Draco laughed, and Hermione smiled at the sound before Snape cleared his throat.

"Tonight's assignment is to take notes on the chapter about Golpalott's Third Law. Class is dismissed."

"See ya later, Granger." Draco said as he grabbed his bag, winking ever so slightly.

Hermione froze again, until she heard Harry calling her name. She gathered her things hurriedly and ran after her friends, trying to forget the image of the beautiful blond boy.

What the bloody hell is wrong with me?

~~~~~~

"Soo, how'd Potions go? I heard you got a new partner." Ginny smirked as she sat down for lunch.

Hermione glared at her. "Shut up."

"Oh, come on," Ginny laughed. "I think it's cute how awkward you get around Malfoy. Maybe this will give you a chance to actually ask him out."

"You should've seen her Ginny," Ron said. "She froze every time he smiled at her."

Hermione glared harder. "I did not!"

Harry raised an eyebrow, smiling as Ron and Ginny laughed.

"You two better watch yourselves," Hermione narrowed her eyes at Ron and Harry. "I will not hesitate to stop helping you with your homework. You're old enough to do it yourself."

The boys immediately stared down at their plates.

"And besides," Hermione said as she turned to Ginny. "I don't have time for romance right now. I need to work even harder this year, so I can become Head Girl next year and nothing is going to sto—"

"Hey, Granger!"

Hermione's eyes widened as she turned around to find the last person she needed to see right now, smiling brightly at her.

"H-Hi, Draco." 

"So, I was wondering if you wanted to study in the library together after dinner." Draco said, chuckling. "I could use some help with Transfiguration, and you're the best at it. What do you say?" 

Hermione smiled, praying her face wasn't as red as she felt it was. "O-Oh, yeah sure. That sounds wonderful!" 

"Great, it's a date." 

Hermione's throat went dry. "A what?" 

"Calm down, it's just an expression." Draco smirked. "Unless you actually want it to be a date."

"W-What? No," Hermione laughed awkwardly. "I was just surprised." 

"Okayy," Draco smiled. "Well, see you later, Hermione." 

And with that he winked again, turning and leaving before she could say anything more.

She turned back to her friends, who were all looking at her with knowing expressions. 

"Oh, piss off." Hermione groaned, putting her head on the table. 

"That sounds wonderful!" Harry said in a singsong voice, chuckling.

Hermione looked up, narrowing her eyes. "My threat still stands, Potter. Don't test me." 

Ginny laughed at Harry's worried face, before turning to her friend with a smile. "I'm sorry to say, Hermione, but Harry's got a point. I've never seen you so flustered over a boy, not even Krum!" 

Hermione sighed. "I know. I don't know what's wrong with me." 

"You're in love, 'Mione." Ginny replied cheekily. 

Hermione rolled her eyes. "I don't think so." 

"Well, whatever it is, you most certainly have a crush." Ron said, ignoring Hermione's glare. "But from what I just witnessed, it looks like he likes you too."

Her glare softened. "Really?" 

"I mean, he literally just asked you out on a study date." 

"But he said it was because he needed help with Transfiguration." 

"Malfoy's behind you in every class, 'Mione, I don't think he needs help." 

"Oh." Hermione blushed at the thought. "Well, then I guess I'll find out tonight." 

~~~~~~

Dinner came and went, and Hermione made her way to the library.

And sure enough, Ron was right. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this has been in my drafts for so long, i'm so happy i finally finished it lmao. i was gonna wait until i got 65k reads to post this, but whatever

also, sorry i'm asking again but no one replied and i could really use some advice. should i do fanfic commissions?? i'm working for my mom rn and i hate it, but idk where else to find work rn and i'd really like to earn some money. pls let me know :) i won't do it if no one's interested lmao

on a different note, school started today! it's all remote for now, so let's see how my junior year goes lmao

<3, mallika

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 31 3
Mostly Smut, a bit of fluffy. I do take a recommendation, please feel free to message me what you'd like to read. Please don't forget to leave you...
2M 39.9K 151
[Complete] Just a bunch of Drarry oneshots! 💕
374K 6.3K 24
Some drarry one shots. Most will probably be fluff but there may be some smut but I'll tell you before in case you'd rather skip that stuff. If you...
27.2K 490 30
❝𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘸𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘵❞ *collection of dramione one shots*