ᗷOᗪYGᑌᗩᖇᗪ ᗷᗩKᑌᗪEKᑌ

Від Katsukiisthebest

This is the no quirk au. Bakugou and Deku are 20 years old. Deku is a famous popstar. Bakugou is looking for... Більше

Hey
First Performance
||Bodyguard||
||Reintroduction||
Help
Feelings
Album
A Talk With Todoroki
A Talk With Bakugou
Back to Todoroki
When will I be ready?
Trust before love
Face reveal!
FOOD!!!
New Album
A Surprise
ULTIMATE HANGOOOOOUUUUT- Shittyhair
Incident
Customize your character!
Movie Date
The chosen one
Not all surprises are good surprises
Wanted dead
Help
Gone for good
What exactly went down...
Alternative Endings?

Love me asshole!

904 37 37
Від Katsukiisthebest

Deku~

I left the bathroom and sat on my bed staring at the wall.

How could he do this to me?

How could he lead me on?

I loved him.

And....

I still do.

I thought he loved me back.

He said he still loves me.

But then....

Why?

I hate him.

No I don't.

I hate what he did to me.

I hate that he lead me on and broke me the next week.

Doesn't he know I'm fragile?

Doesn't he know I easily shatter?

Doesn't he know?

That's exactly why he did it.

He was toying with me.

I silently cried gripping at my pants. I went downstairs to see Kacchan curled up in a ball crying and mumbling to himself. I didn't even know what to say. I didn't know how to feel. He has no right to cry. He has no right to feel broken. I do. I have that right he doesn't. I became livid I was fuming and I stormed up to him.

"Get. Out. Now." I said gritting my teeth. 

He looked up at me with red puffy eyes, his face was stained with tears and permanent sorrow but...I didn't care. At least...I didn't show it. He reluctantly got up painfully slow and began walking out the door.

I was filled with immediate regret.

"W-wait don't....go." I said hesitantly.

He stopped and fell over landing on his ass and cried putting his face in his hands. I ran over to him and hugged him. I don't know what came over me but I just felt the need to comfort him. Something inside of me felt the need to comfort him.

"I'm sorry I'm so sorry. God please don't hate me Izuku. I'm so so sorry. I really do love you please please please believe me." He constantly repeated gripping at his hair.

He started to hyperventilate.

"I-I can't breathe please. H-Help I can't br...eat...th. H-help" He said in between chokes of panic.

I gripped at his pressure behind his neck in between my index finger and thumb knocking him out.

(I don't know how this works just please bare with me).

When he passed out I dragged him by the arms upstairs which was really hard since he's just a huge mass of muscle.

I laid him on the bed and finally his breathing regulated. I took one look at him and gave in. I knew he meant well...right? But...what the heck was he trying to accomplish? Whatever it was it failed. I'm going to keep loving him till he gives in.

I sat down next to him and then grew tired. I went under the covers with him and snuggled up against him.

'It's been a week since he told me he'd wait and he's already giving up?' I thought as sleep took over.

Katsuki~

I woke up to Deku snuggled up against me and I instantly felt regret wash over me.

He stirred awake and his big beautiful green emerald eyes locked with mine. I began to panic as my eyes grew teary.

He stroked my cheek and began to silently sob into my chest.

"Why?" He breathed out between sobs.

"I...I-" I couldn't explain. I knew why I did it but it hurt to see him in so much pain. I was trying to protect his feelings but I was only hurting him in my attempt.

"I don't understand. I hate what you did to me i-it just-why?..." He stuttered out in confusion.

He sat up and stared at me with eyes filled with pain. 

"You have to understand I-I tried to protect you from-"

"FROM WHAT HUH WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU PROTECT ME FROM WHAT JACKASS?"

"From...myself I didn't want to hurt you in the future I guess I failed huh?" I said voice cracking in the end.

"YOU THINK? Y-you said you loved me." I sat up next to him.

"And I do really."

"Then stay with me and love me. Make me feel the emotions I wasn't able to feel with Haru. Make me feel special. Make me feel complete. Stop running away like a coward and face me like a man. Help me go through this pain. Make me yours." He said sternly but softly at the end.

I pulled him into a passionate and deep kiss catching him by surprise. He kissed back wrapping his arms around my neck. I wrapped my arms around around his tiny waist pulling him closer deepening the kiss our lips moving in sync. I laid both of us down not breaking the kiss, reaching my hand into his shirt rubbing his smooth silky skin we pulled apart for air and got up.

"That was...one hell of a start." He said out of breath chuckling.

I started chuckling as well.

"I love you." I said.

"You better" He retorted.

"After that whole scene you better ducking love me ducking son of a duck." He said.

"Damn what the ducks ever do to you?" I said amusement tainting my voice.

He giggled and pecked my cheek.

Sorry for the short chapter. :/

Words: 828

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

64.4K 2.7K 8
Bakugou tries to get Izuku's phone number. No quirk au High school/ Cafe au ------------------------- Dedicated to @Dekusgirlfriend123 by @princefrv...
74.2K 2.3K 15
Two different schools, Two different personalities... Katsuki bakugou best friends with kirishima. Kirishima's best friend is katsuki bakugou and a b...
768K 23.6K 35
In this story Deku is an up incoming pop star while Bakugou is a model for his mom's fashion agency. Deku however isn't the sweet little cinnamon rol...
265K 10.5K 51
Katsuki Bakugo is a 25 year old year old musician in a rising band, playing both drums and guitar, tho his musical talent is not limited to just the...