šš‹š€š˜š‹šˆš’š“ ; šŒš€šˆš‘šˆ

By -BLONDCTRL

š¬š”š®šŸšŸš„š¢š§š  š¦š² š©š„ššš²š„š¢š¬š­ ššš§š š°š«š¢š­š¢š§š  ššš›šØš®š­ š¦ššš¢š«š¢ šššœšœšØš«šš¢š§š  š­šØ... More

š”–š”žš”±š”¦š”³š”ž
š”–š”¢š”°š”°š”¦š”¬š”« 32
š”…š”¬š”¶š”° š”„š”¦š”«'š”± š”–š”„š”¦š”±
š”–š”žš”³š”žš”¤š”¢ š”„š”«š”±š”„š”¢š”Ŗ
š”ˆš”³š”¢š”Æš”¶š”±š”„š”¦š”«š”¤ ā„‘ š”šš”žš”«š”±š”¢š””
š”–š”¢š”¢ š”œš”¬š”² š”„š”¤š”žš”¦š”«
š”Šš”¢š”± š”œš”¬š”²
š”¤š”¬š”¬š””š”«š”¦š”¤š”„š”± š”« š”¤š”¬
š”–š”žš”³š”¢š””
š”ˆš”Ŗš”¬š”±š”¦š”¬š”«š”žš”©š”©š”¶ š”–š” š”žš”Æš”Æš”¢š””
š”ˆš”›
š”„š”¶š”žš”©š”ž
š”šš”¢š”± š”‡š”Æš”¢š”žš”Ŗš”·
š”…š”©š”žš”Ŗš”¢
š”¤š”„š”¬š”°š”±š”¦š”«
ā„œš”¢š”„š”žš”Ÿ (š”šš”¦š”«š”±š”¢š”Æ ā„‘š”« š”“š”žš”Æš”¦š”°)
ā„‘š”« š”š”¶ š”…š”©š”¬š”¬š””
ā„‘ š”—š”„š”¦š”«š”Ø
š”Ŗš”žš”Øš”¢ š”²š”­ šŸ”ž
š”­*$$š”¶ š”£š”žš”¦š”Æš”¶ (š”’š”—š”š) šŸ”ž
š”–š”¬š”Ŗš”¢š”±š”„š”¦š”« š”—š”¢š”©š”©š”° š”š”¢
š”­š”¬š”«š””š”¢š”Æ š”¶š”¬š”²
š”«š”¬š”«š”¢ š”¬š”£ š”¶š”¬š”²š”Æ š” š”¬š”«š” š”¢š”Æš”«

š”—š”Æš”žš”¦š”«š”¦š”«š”¤ š”šš”„š”¢š”¢š”©š”°

2.7K 77 74
By -BLONDCTRL

𝓜𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓲𝓮 𝓜𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓮𝔃 : 𝓣𝓻𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓦𝓱𝓮𝓮𝓵𝓼

1:09 ━━☆━━━━━ 3:58
⇄ ◃◃ Ⅱ ▹▹ ↻

$$ - smut below!

kairi was insecure, this time being the most he had ever been. that's what happens when you're cheated on two times in less a than a 6 month span. he had serious trust issues now. can you blame him?

riding down, my hand on your seat the whole way round

the only person he could trust was his best friend: mattia. he loved mattia, sometimes it felt like he was the only real person on his team.

i carry bandaids on me now, for when your soft hands hit the jagged ground

mattia was currently in kairi's room just incase the poor boy had a breakdown. mattia knew he would want kairi there for him if he was cheated on too. he loved kairi, he wanted to do anything he possibly could to make his best friend feel better.

wheels aren't even touching the ground. scared to take them off but they're so worn down

mattia knew this wasn't the time but he was planning on telling kairi how he really felt. he knew this was a horrible thing to feel, but he was kind of happy celia had done what she did. he wanted to show kairi what it felt to be genuinely loved by someone. he knew this even before kairi had met celia.

promise i won't push you straight to the dirt, if you promise me you'll take them off first

after emily had cheated, mattia was going to tell him how he felt but then kairi came barging into his room. telling mattia all about the new girl he was talking to, celia. mattia was hurt but he let it go. as long as kairi was happy, he was happy.

i love everything you do, when you call me dumb for the stupid shit i do

"mattia i think i'm gonna forgive her, she seemed like she was really sorry." kairi said breaking the silence in his room.

"are you dumb kairi? do you realize how stupid that idea is?" mattia was livid. he loved kairi but he was so dumb sometimes.

kairi was already sensitive due to what had just happened to him. he couldn't help but get offended when mattia called him dumb. kairi was already being called dumb on social media, he didn't need mattia saying it to him. he ended up sobbing harder making mattia regret what he had just said.

"fuck i'm sorry kai, i didn't mean it like that. i just don't want you getting hurt by that bitch any longer. what's the point of going back to her? she already hurt you. if it's a relationship you want, i'll give it to you. i'm not playing kairi, i'll give it to you."

mattia didn't care about exposing himself to his friend as long as it stopped kairi from forgiving celia. he wasn't going to lose kairi again just because he was scared of what others might think.

kairi still didn't know what to say. he was trying to find the right words to let mattia know he wanted him to give it to him.

"i'm serious kairi, i can give you more than they both gave you combined. you deserve the world and i plan on giving it to you one way or another. i like you and i'm tired of hiding it. it's fine if you don't feel the same way but i don't want you getting hurt any longer, please don't take her back." mattia practically begged.

"give it to me then." is all kairi managed to say to mattia.

i wanna ride my bike with you."

mattia didn't want to waste time any longer. kairi was already laying beside him anyways. he uncrossed his legs from the sitting position he was in on kairis bed and got on top of the small boy. he leaned down closer to kairis face.

"i will" he looked into kairi's eyes before closing the gap between them. their lips were now molded together. mattia ran his hand down to kairis waist, rubbing circles on the small boys stomach. kairi had never been touched like that, he let out a soft moan. mattia took advantage of that and slid his tongue into kairi's mouth. he couldn't believe he was finally kissing the boy he liked.

mattia pulled away, he started leaving wet kisses all over kairis neck. kairi was feeling so much ecstasy at that moment. his head rolled back, giving mattia more space to nibble and bite on. he tugged on mattia's hair, needing somewhere to hold on as mattia had found his sweet spot.

mattia lifted himself up, he got rid of the hoodie he was wearing as well as the sweatpants. kairi did the same.

kairi wanted to make mattia feel good just like mattia had made him feel good before they stopped to get undressed. he straddled mattia's lap before mattia had a chance to react. he wrapped his arms around the boys neck and started attacking his neck. kairi made his way down the taller boys neck, leaving sloppy kisses trailing down mattia's chest as well.

he looked up to see mattia's head tilted back against the headboard. he palmed mattia through his boxers. looking up for a reaction again, he met with mattia's surprised face. he grinned, palming him again. he pulled down mattia's boxers.

mattia's length was now staring back at him. kairi grabbed it, stroking it at first then he took the tip in his mouth and licked it slowly. he slowly put in the rest of mattia's length in his mouth. he moved his head up and down, taking in as much as he could wanting to please mattia.

mattia was groaning. he had never felt something this good before. he felt like he was on cloud 9. he felt his high approaching.

"kai- kairi, i'm-" kairi hollowed his cheeks and sucked faster. he was doing everything at this point to help mattia release. he felt mattia come inside his mouth, he swallowed it. he took him out his mouth, a string of spit connecting his mouth and mattia's length.

he wiped his mouth and straddled mattia again. he pressed his lips against mattia's, grinding his hips against mattia's lower half. mattia moaned into the kiss, kairi was doing so good in pleasing him.

fully undressed, no training wheels left for you. i'll pull them off for you

kairi pulled away, pulling his boxers down. he felt like he was suffocating inside of them. he put his knees on either side of mattia's waist. he put his right hand on mattia's chest and used his left to reach under him, grabbing mattia's length and placing it between his hole. he winced as he lowered himself enough just to have mattia's tip in him.

he unpaused and lowered himself all the way down slowly. mattia groaned in bliss but kairi winced instantly, his spit was helpful but it still hurt; mattia was huge. kairi put his hands on mattia's chest trying to adjust. a couple seconds passed and he decided to start moving. mattia was in awe for a second before putting his hands on kairis waist. kairi moaned in a mixture of pain and pleasure. it hurt so bad but it felt so good at the same time. mattia helped him move up and down, this was so good to the both of them.

"letting go"

kairi no longer felt pain. all he felt was pleasure now. he rode mattia like there was no tomorrow. the room was filled with loud moans from kairi and low groans from mattia. kairi felt his high approaching, letting mattia know by the extra load moan that had just come out of his mouth.

telling you things you already know

"you're doing so good for me baby i love you kairi, so much it's crazy" mattia mumbled sweetly.

i explode

mattia wrapped his arms around kairi and put his chin on his shoulder, technically hugging him as he thrusted his hips. he thrusted his hips faster, meeting kairi's thighs at a unexplainable speed. this new position helped kairi feel mattia even deeper inside making him cum between their chests. mattia kept thrusting inside kairi trying to approach his own high that was on its way. his stomach coiled due to his thrusts. he came inside kairi, still pushing into him one last time before lifting kairi off of him.

kairi was beyond fucked out. his eyes were still rolling to the back of his head, legs shaking. mattia chuckled and snuggled him. he kissed kairis lips, kairi responding with a big smile.

...

asking where you want us to go

it had been an hour since they had sex. they had been cuddling, enjoying each other in silence, mattia running his hand through kairis hair while their legs were intertwined. kairi broke the silence

"what does this make us?" kairi said in an uncertain tone, almost crying

"what do you want this to make us?" mattia asked, him already knowing his response to his own question.

you been riding two wheelers all you life, it's not like i'm asking to be your wife.

"i don't know mattia, everytime i'm in a relationship i always end up being betrayed." it was true. what were the odds of being cheated on two times between the span of less than 6 months.

"i don't want you to do that to me too." kairi mumbled.

i wanna make you mine, but that's hard to say. is this coming off in a cheesy way

"i would never kairi. i love you too much to ever do that. i want us to be boyfriends, i've always had kairi. i meant every word i said, i'll show you what it's like being genuinely loved." kairi nodded, smiling at his future lover.

"i'd like that very much."

-

this was my first time writing detailed smut, it was scary lmao.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 7.4K 36
š›šØšØš¤ š­š°šØ! š¢š§ š°š”š¢šœš” š°š”šžš§ š­š”šžš² š›š«šØš¤šž š®š©, š§ššš­ššš„š¢šš š¦ššš¤šžš¬ šš š©š„ššš²š„š¢š¬š­ šØš§š„š² šŸšØš« š”šžš« š­šØ š„š¢š¬ļæ½...
436K 6.3K 35
š˜øš˜©š˜¦š˜³š˜¦ š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜©š˜Ŗš˜Øš˜© š˜“š˜¤š˜©š˜°š˜°š˜­ š˜£š˜°š˜ŗ š˜§š˜¢š˜­š˜­š˜“ š˜Ŗš˜Æ š˜­š˜°š˜·š˜¦ š˜øš˜Ŗš˜µš˜© š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜Æš˜¦š˜ø š˜Øš˜Ŗš˜³š˜­ -
132K 3.8K 31
š­š°šØ š¬š­š«ššš§š šžš«š¬ šœšØš¦šž šššœš«šØš¬š¬ šžšššœš” šØš­š”šžš« ššš§š š¦ššš¤šž š„š¢šŸšž š›šžš­š­šžš« šŸšØš« šØš§šž ššš§šØš­š”šžš«, ššžš¬š©š¢š­ļæ½...
153K 1.6K 37
šŸŖ