The Sith Overlord

By TheKhorne

DMMO-RPG game Yggdrasil, a place where a powerful worrior of force can find peace from his life in real life... More

Reader Bio
Prologue
Chapter 1 The New Beginning Part 1
Chapter 1 The New Beginning Part 2
Chapter 2 The Oath of The Guardians.
Chapter 3 New World and Visiting the Herd
Chapter 4 Battle of Carne Village Part 1
Chapter 5 Battle of Carne Village Part 2
Chapter 6 Born of The New Empire
Chapter 7 The Black Swordsman
Chapter 8 New Allies and New Quest
Chapter 9 Journey
Chapter 10 Back in the Carne Village.
Chapter 11 Guardian of The Forest
Chapter 12 Nphirea's disappearance
Chapter 13 Assassin and Necromancer
Chapter 14 The True Vampire Part 1
Chapter 15 The True Vampire Part 2
Chapter 17 Found
Chapter 18 Plans
Chapter 19 Sith's duel
Chapter 20 Born of Skaven
Chapter 21 Meeting at the border.
Chapter 22 The Great Conquests
Chapter 23 The Great Lake Battle
Chapter 24 Blood Lizardmen
Chapter 25 Skavenblight
Chapter 26 Desert of The South
Chapter 27 Conquest of Norska
Chapter 28 Vision
Chapter 29 The Everchosen

Chapter 16 Missing

1.5K 43 4
By TheKhorne

{Cave in Azerlisia Mountains}

Shalltear looked at him surprised, in a moment she stood up and aimed her hand at him ready to attack him with a spell. Even with a vampire ready to kill him, Brain looked at her unamused and simply sat next to bonfire. Shalltear didn't move from her spot and still was glaring at him.

Brain: "sigh" You know, it's not that I don't enjoy the view but, it's cold so I would cover myself up if I were you.

Shalltear: Huh? "looks down"

When she looked down she immediately fall on the ground and covered herself with blanket. And with big blush she glared at Brain.

Shalltear: "angry" What did you do with my clothes?!

Brain: Huh? They are on rock next to you. "smirk" You aren't blind, are you?

She looks to the left and see her clothes nicely folded waiting for her. With last glare and a huff she grabs them and goes to more private part of cave and she dressed there. When she finished she sat in front of him, on the other side of bonfire. Her hair, still undone, were shining in the light from the fire. While Brain was eating fish that he cooked on the bonfire she was still looking at him. Halfway through the meal, he looked at her and with a sigh asked.

Brain: Are you hungry? 

Shalltear: Why...?

Brain: Huh?

Shalltear: Why did you helped me? I was trying to kill you!

Brain: What am I supposed to say? That it was my duty to help any maiden in need?

Shalltear: Yeah right. I know who are you and what kind of man are you.

Brain: Oh really? "smirk" Then what kind of man am I?

Shalltear: You are someone that won't do anything if there nothing for him in it.

Brain: "chuckle" Well, you know me very well. To be honest with you I thought that maybe if I rescued you from those soldiers maybe your master would pay me a good amount of money. 

Shalltear: No, you want something different, I can fell it. You don't want money, what you want is power. 

Brain: So, can I ask you a question now?

Shalltear: It's only fair that you ask me now. So, what is it? 

Brain: Why you don't kill me now? With your strength you can snap my neck in a blink of eye. 

Shalltear: You're right but I know that you aren't stupid. I wouldn't just take a True Vampire with myself just to be killed. Somehow, I don't know how, you can tell that yesterday all of my mana and strength were depleted and now, I'm almost defenseless.

Brain: Huh. Yeah, your right. I won't tell you everything but my skill is able to drain mana from everything that I chose. When I took you here, and just to be sure I checked. And it's just like you said.

Shalltear: (It seems that all of my mana was used to protect my body and mind from damaging in that attack.)

Shalltear started to recall what happen yesterday. From a fight with Brain to be struck by something like lighting bolt from that old woman. She didn't know what happen but once she will return to Nazarick she must talk with Khorne.

Brain: Hey, I have an idea.

Shalltear: Huh?

Brain: Why don't we start all over again? My name is Brain Unglaus, one of the best swordsman in Re-Estize and maybe even the world.   

Shalltear: Don't flatter yourself. "sigh" But maybe you're right. (He might be useful to Lord Khorne. He can use his hunger for power.) "stand up and bows a little" My name is Shalltear Bloodfallen, Guardian of first and second floor of Nazarick and loyal servant to Sith Lord Emperor Khorne.

Brain: Nice title. So, are you hungry?

Shalltear: I don't know if you ever encounter a real vempire but we don't need to eat. We drink blood, but we can still enjoy a diner. 

Brain: Oh, I see.

There was silence in the cave after their conversation. They were looking in to the fire without any word.

Brain: So, his name is Khorne? Quite unusual name if you ask me.

Shalltear: Don't spoke about him so lightly, he can kill you with in a blink of an eye even without moving from his spot.

Brain: Well, if he have someone as you as his servant the I suppose that he is quite powerfull individual.  

Shalltear: Yes, you're right.

Another few seconds of silence between them. They could talk but both of them didn't have what to talk about. Brain was little nervous being next to her, and Shalltear simply didn't want to. Wanting to continue they conversation Brain once again asked. 

Brain: Aren't you scared?

Shalltear: Why should I?

Brain: Well you were attacked by someone and almost died. Now you are with an unknown guy, and with all of your powers gone. Are you not afraid?

Shalltear: No.

Brain: Why?

Shalltear looked up at him and with confidence in her voice she says.

Shalltear: Because I know that Lord Khorne is looking for me. 

{Nazarick} {9th Floor}

Khorne at the moment was in his office looking at the map of terrain around E-Rantel. While it wasn't the best map it still was a source of valuable information. On his left stood Albedo with a little notebook where she was writing down any orders that were meant to give for guardians. Suddenly he slums down map on his desk and sighs from frustration. 

Khorne: "sigh"  Where is she?! We looked almost everywhere! Albedo!

Albedo: Yes, My Lord?

Khorne: Organize some of the Eight-Edges Assassins and some of Demiurge's servants to make a precise map of Re-Estize kingdom and any other.

Albedo: As you wish. But I have a question?

Khorne: Yes?

Albedo: Is that necessary? We can find maps in the outside world.

Khorne: Albedo I will give you an example. Imagine that in the future we attack Re-Estize kingdom or Slane Theocracy. 

Albedo: Yes.

Khorne: And they know some kind of secret passage that is not on the map and we get ambushed. Or when we came across a river that wasn't on the map because is not important. If we do not have accurate information about the territory of these kingdoms, there is not even a chance for successful invasion.

Albedo: I see. You're truly a master strategist.

Khorne: Let's get back to the case of Shalltear disappearance. Please, could you once again present all of our information about that. 

Albedo: Yes. Shalltear's last known location was on the road toward the capital of Re-Estize. She parted there with Sebas and Solution who went directly to the city. And she, according to Sebas report, went to a nearby hideout of bandits in search of someone who knows martial arts.

Khorne: We checked there already. 

Albedo: Then after about half an hour her mana was depleted and we weren't able to track her. 

Khorne: "sigh" Now we can do only one thing.

Albedo: What we can do, My Lord?

Khorne: Get Yuri Alpha, we are going to the treasure room. 

{Cave in Azerlisia Mountains}

Shalltear: Can I ask you another question?

Brain: What is it?

Shalltear: There are rumors that you fought with Kingdom Head Warrior, Gazef Stronoff. 

Brain: Well, there are true.

Shalltear: Can you tell me about, how you have meet?

Brain: Well, we meet at the tournament. The main prize was to become the head warrior of Re-Estize. We fought in the finals. He beet me and I promised him that I will become stronger and fight him once again. 

Shalltear: Why you want to fight him.

Brain: At that moment he have crushed my pride. I was the best swordsman in the kingdom. And day before tournament they free him from prison! That was a fucking joke!

Shalltear: He was in prison before he become the head warrior?

Brain: Yeah.

Shalltear: Why? What did he do?

Brain:...

Shalltear: Well?! Answer  me! 

Brain: I will tell you, but not for free. "smirk"

Shalltear: Of course. "sigh" What do you want?

Brain: I want you to promise me that the moment servants of your lord find us, I won't be killed and will be able to talk to him.

Shalltear looked at him for a moment.

Shalltear: I can promise you that.

Brain: Thanks. So, back to our story. From what I found out later, he was put in prison for killing some nobility. 

Shalltear: Go on.

Brain: From what I heard, he was one of the youngest adventurers in the guild. He had a talent with a swordsmanship. After a few years he had a wife and two daughters. One time when he was on a quest, a nobility from nearby started to take taxes and they didn't have enough gold to pay the taxes. So soldiers burned down their home, killed his wife and took his daughters. Later when he came back he found out, he killed that guy and before he could find his daughters he was put in prison.

Shalltear: Then why did they freed him?

Brain: I don't know.

Shalltear: Thank you for telling me that story.

Brain: "smile" No problem.

They looked at each other but Shalltear quickly gazed down on bonfire. 

Brain: "sigh"

{Nazarick} {Treasure Room} 

Khorne, with Albedo and Yuri, teleported to the treasurer room with a help of Rings of Ainz Ooal Gown. When they opened their eyes, a mountain of various valuables appeared in front of them. Gold, precious stones and silver all were in this place.

Khorne: Is this your first time here, Albedo? 

Albedo: Yes. Here is no possible way to enter the treasury without the Ring of Ainz Ooal Gown. 

Khorne: You right.

Khorne came to the great gate filled with darkness. It looked as if the passage was blocked by a large monitor.

Khorne: Glory to Ainz Ooal Gown! (That will need to be changed.) 

Then a sentence appered on that monitor, it was in Latin.

Khorne: "By this means you will acquire the glory of the whole world, and so you will drive away all shadows and blindness" 

Darkness disappeared and doors were shown. Those doors were leading to mausoleum. Khorne and his companions entered, and they walked down a long corridor.

Khorne: Our destination is the mausoleum ahead. 

Albedo: There is a mausoleum? 

Khorne: I suppose you don't know. Then, what do you know about Pandora's Actor

Albedo: I know since I am supervisor of guardians, but I have never meet him. Pandora's Actor. He is the guardian of treasury and rivals my and Demiurge in power and intelligence. He was also created by Lord Momonga. 

Khorne: That's right.

Albedo: I am aware that he is the one responsible for our finances.    

Khorne: Yes, you are right once again. But before we enter the treasury I have a little request from you.

Albedo: What is it my lord?

Khorne: Well, Pandora's Actor in one...eccentric individual. So please don't be angry at him and remember that he is your fellow guardian. 

Albedo/Yuri: Yes.

Khorne: Good.

Three of them entered treasury, but the first thing which drew their attention was a huge pile of tentacles and black lether clothes, also known as Tabula Smaragdina. Yuri and Albedo were shocked, Albedo stepped in front of Khorne and looked at someone who resembled her creator. 

Albedo: Lord Tabula Smaragdina?! Impossible...Wait, you're not him! Who are you?!

Ready to fight, Yuri stood up in front of her master, protecting him from a possible attack. 

Albedo: Even of you copy the apperance and aura of a supreme being, I would never mistake the one who created me! 

The person pretending to be Tabula only looked at Albedo curiously. 

Albedo: I see. "turns to Yuri" Kill him!

Yuri: But... 

Suddenly out of nowhere, Khorne started laughing slightly and he clapped as if he had just seen a great performance in a theater. 

Khorne: "chuckle" A beautiful show. However, I believe that now there is no time for this. That's enough, Pandora's Actor.

Albedo: What?

Immediately Tabula now changed to a huge pile of goo, that in a few second formed into a doppelganger wearing German military outfit. 

Pandora's Actor: Thank you for coming all this way. "salute" Sith Lord Emperor Khorne!  

Khorne: "smirk" You look well, Pandora. Tell me how were few last day to you.

Pandora's Actor: Well, I spent the last few days cleaning all artifacts in the vault and arranging them in the right places.

Khorne: That truly shows that you are ideal person for this place. 

Pandora's Actor: "bows" Thank you! But, what is you business here now? 

Khorne: I came for a simple ring this time.

Pandora's Actor: Huh? Don't worry my lord! "salute" I will find you any ring you desire!

Khorne: You'r help won't be needed this time.

Pandora's Actor: Oh.

Khorne: But don't worry. In some time you will have more important task. "turns to Albedo and Yuri" Let's go.

Albedo/Yuri: Yes.

Pandora's Actor: Have a safe trip, Lord Khorne! And ladies. "bows" 

Albedo and Yuri stopped and turned around to look on Pandora's Actor.

Albedo: Ladies? I am the head of all guardians and Yuri is second-in-command of Pleiades. Do not address us so lightly. 

Yuri: I also request you not to do so.

Pandora's Actor: I apologize. I couldn't help myself in front of such beautiful roses as yourselves. "tips a hat"  

When Pandora said it, from the corridor Khorne entered his laughter rang out. Notifying the two guards and the maid that he was listening to them. When they looked back at the corridor they saw Khorne walking back to them and approached Albedo. 

Khorne: I'm sorry Albedo but I forgot about one thing.

Albedo: Yes? 

Khorne: Please, give your ring of Ainz Ooal Gown to Yuri. 

Uncertainly and reluctantly, Albedo gave up her Yuri ring and followed Khorne herself. After a short walk they entered a long room filled with statues of other Supreme Beings, and with only one place left. 

Khorne: You cannot teleport to the treasury without the guild ring, but if you enter this room with it on, those golems will attack you.  

Albedo looked around the room, she saw every member of Ainz Ooal Gown. From Ulbert, to Tabula Smaragdina and Momonga. Under each of golems were little emblems of their owners. Only one place were left, that place was between Momonga and Ulbert. 

Albedo: "turns to Khorne" These golems, are they created in the likeness of supreme beings? 

Khorne was right now looking up at statue of Momonga, but he still looked at her from corner of his eye.

Khorne: You've noticed. I and Momonga have created them in the memory of our comrades.(I created his statue a day before the lock down of the servers.) They look pretty shabby, don't they?

Albedo: That is not true. However, you called this place a mausoleum. Could it be that the other supreme being are dead? 

Khorne: Well, there is a chance. But..."sigh"

Khorne once again looked up at the statue of Momonga, then he looked at the statue of Ulbert. He looked at Albedo from corner of his eyes to see her looking at him with worry and sadnes in eyes. 

Khorne: Is something wrong?

Albedo: No, it's nothing! 

Wanting to broke the silence that occurred, Khorne pointed at place between his best friends and said.

Khorne: Look! That is place where I want my statue be placed there.

After he said that Albedo looked at him with wide eyes, and with tears treating to fall.

Albedo: Please don't say such words! "crying" Lord Khorne. The merciful Lord Khorne who stayed behind with us. "falls to her knees" Please, rule over us forever! "bows down" I beg you from the bottom of my heart! Please! Please! 

Khorne: Albedo.

When she look up she saw how close Khorne was. It would only take hero to move her head forwards and they would kiss. Slowly he wiped her tears with his thumb, and looked her deaply in the eyes.

Khorne: That is what you want? You want to me rule over you all?

Albedo: Yes!

Khorne: Or maybe you just don't want to lose me. Tell me truth. 

Albedo: Yes. I don't want to lose you. Even if it's as you say and Lord Momonga wrote this love to you in my script, but even when I know that I still love you! 

Khorne: I can guarantee you that I won't be going anywhere. And as for your honesty and loyalty, I can give you that...

Slowly Khorne moved his lips close to Albedo and two kissed. Their kiss was full of love and emotions. That kiss wasn't like a kiss with Naberal, that kiss not only gave him pleasure but it fueled his dark force with passion and lust. When they parted away, Albedo was slightly panting with a huge blush on her face and Khorne was smiling a little. Albedo wanted to continue but he stopped her with a finger to her lips and said. 

Khorne: I think that for now it should suffice. 

Albedo: Does that mean that I will be you wife, like Naberal?

Khorne: Huh. Firstly, I don't plan marrying right now. And second, you know about a relationship between me and Naberal.

Albedo: Well, the Eight Edges Assassins reported me when you were kissing in your office and how you were talking about your relationship.

Khorne: "sigh" I forgot about those ants. You are not angry?

Albedo: At first, but later I accepted the fact that in future you will have many wife from around the world. 

Khorne: I see, but I think that we should focus back to the problem with finding Shalltear. 

Albedo and Khorne stood up from ground. 

Albedo: So, what will we do.

Khorne looks at one of Momonga's rings and smirks.

Khorne: Well, we will wish upon the star.

Albedo: ....What?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 3K 40
Overlord fanfic Contains spoilers for the anime Sporadic updates An MMORPG player finds himself trapped in the game world. But he is not alone as his...
1.7K 97 30
Life is in constant motion and this couldn't have been more true for this band of "friends". They are brought together by hardship and tested through...
60.8K 1.4K 61
[Complete!] Miza Akeri, in Yggdrasil known as Ilios, is one of two players left in the Great Tomb of Nazarick when the game ends. Or does it? Explore...
53.3K 1.2K 17
As the Countdown of Yggdrasil's Termination starts ticking down. So does the life of a terminally ill girl, whose parents are members of Ainz Ooal G...