Me&you

By niyamariesanders15

Just read More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Little note
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Little note
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Little note
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Little update
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Please read 🥺
💔
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 part 1
Chapter 19 part 2
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Yall im sorry
Chapter 24
🤦🏾‍♀️
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 part one
💔
Chapter 26 part two
Chapter 27 part one
Chapter 27 part 2
Chapter 27 part 3
Little update
Chapter 28
Chapter 28 part 2
Update
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Talk talk 🙂
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Question
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Talk talk
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Talk talk
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Question
Chapter 49 part 2
Chapter 50
Chapter 50 part 2
Chapter 50 part 3
Chapter 50 part 4
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Question
Chalter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Attention
Chapter 58 part two
Chapter 58 part three
Chapter 59
Chapter 59 part two
Chapter 60
READ
Chapter 61
Chapter 61 part two
Chapter 61 part three
Little note
Chapter 62
Chapter 62 part 2
Chapter 62 part 3
Chapter 62 part 4
Chapter 62 chapter five (last part for 62 hopefully)
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Talk talk
Talk
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72 (final chapter)

Chapter 22

3.3K 80 13
By niyamariesanders15

Ouu y'all Dave East so fine 😩😍

Dave East pov

2:00 pm

I got woken out of my sleep by my phone ringing .

Who the fuck calling me this earlier bruh. I said whispering trying not to wake up .

Phone conversation

Me:yo
Quan:yo we got him
Me: got who
Quan:nigga Malik
Me:oh shit Ight just keep him in that abandoned house and tie him up and I'll be over there in the morning
Quan:Ight
End of conversation

I won't gon hide this from Moane because she already knew I was gon kill him . If she won't up by the time I leave ima just tell ha then leave out.

10:00 am

I woke up and went to take a shower . Before I leave I was gon make mama some breakfast then leave so she don't gotta be worrying about moving around a lot except to take her shower .

30 minutes later

I was finally out the shower and got dressed .

After I got dressed and went downstairs to start on her breakfast I won't gon make me nothing I was just gon get sum at McDonald's.

40 minutes later

I was done now so I put it on the plate

That shit look the fuck good

I then put it in the microwave then went upstairs.

Once I got upstairs I went Into the room and was about to wake up Mo until I seen her bleeding through her shit.

The fuck I said

No wake up ma u bleeding .

She jumped up looking though her shirt seeing it she got up quickly and went into the bathroom and closed the door I tried going in but she locked it.

Mo open the door

"I'll be out in a minute"

Mo open the door

"I'm fine don't worry about it"

I looked at the door like the fuck

Fuck this Shìt I said under my breathe and took One of them shits girls use for there hair ion know what this shit was called but anyways I bent it so it could line up with the hole and eventually I got it to open.

what you hiding from me

"Just leave it alone" she said trynna get passed me but I blocked her

You love me ?

I could feel her tense up and finally look up at me .

You love me I said again and she started backing up to the wall and I followed her .

Baby you love me? I said now choking her looking at her

"Y-yes"

Yes what I said

"Yes daddy"

I smirked and started kissing her neck I could feel her tense up I then licked my fingers and started rubbing her pussy she don't ever where panties to bed I looked at her as I was going slow then started going fast . I could see she was trying hard not to moan .

Let it out mama

"F-fuckkkk right there" she said while her eyes were forming in the back of her head which turned a nigga on like hell I started to get a boner I couldn't go out like this so she had to slove this shit.

I picked her up laying her in the bed .

Get in yo arch . She did as told and got in her arch and she did as told .

I entered in slowly because her shit was tight and we ain't fuck in a minute.

She started Moaning and the way she called me daddy made me wanna fuck her more . I put all my inches in her.

"D-daddy"

Yes mama

"It feels so good"

I know mama throw it back for me I said repeatedly slapping her ass.

She started throwing it back and it felt so good nigga was biting his lips. I then pulled out demanding her to turn over so she was laying on her back . I wanted to see her face expressions as I was fucking her. I just slipped in it and her eyes were rolling to the back of her head . Rub yo clit while I fuck u o said to her Nd she did as told .

Go faster I said she just shook her head  and I choked her and started pounding in her . Go faster and she did as told.

You like that shit ?

"Yes daddy, I'm finna cum"

Cum then baby. And right after those words she did .

We kept fucking for at least 20 more minutes then we were done. A nigga was tired now we both hopped in the shower and did a few more rounds cause she wanted it and then we washed and went to sleep. Ima deal with that nigga Malik in a few hours I thought in my head.

2 hours later

I got up putting on some clothes and mo got up.

"Where you going?"

My nigga hit my phone earlier talking bout they got him so ima deal with him.

"Can I go please I have a few words please"

I thought about it for a minute and just nodded my head .

She got up getting dressed and we eventually rolled out .

Dave and moane outfits^^

10 minutes later

We finally pulled up to the abandoned house .

Baby when you gon in here don't look at nobody don't talk to nobody Ight.

She nodded

Ima be here the the whole time baby and if you needed step outside ima let you Ight.

"Alright"

I nodded and got out the car open her side and then locking the car . We went inside and I dapped my niggas and we all nodded and went into the basement where he was . I could feel Mo squeezing my hand I knew she was scared .

Aye y'all gon inside the basement ima meet y'all there in a minute . They nodded they head and opened the door going inside and closing it .

Once the closed the door I looked at Moane .

Baby if you don't want to you don't go-

"It's okay I'll be okay"

I just took a deep breathe and opened the door . I let mo get in front of me . Once we made it down the stairs I seen him tied up in the chair with a bag on his head.

Take it off I demanded .

He had duck tape on his mouth.

Take it off

As soon as Quan took it off he started talking

"'Man I'm sorry please don't kill me please I gotta 1 year old daughter I didn't mean it ."

Nah bitch you came to my wife house and shot her four times she was in a fucking coma dumb ass bitch fuck allat you dieing today I said I went to get a knife and started cutting this bitch fingers.

"Ahh stoppp I'm sorry please ahhhhh fuck you stupid bitch."

I untied him then started whooping his ass started doing full blown punches at him I did it for a while then decided to just shoot this nigga once I grabbed my gun I pointed it at him.

"Dave?" Moane said crying and shaking crazy

I just looked at her

"C-can I do it"

I thought about it for a minute then gave her the gun she got in front of me still crying then looked at him.

"Missed me" she said and shot him for times . My homies and I all looked at her and was in shocked.

Oh shit my baby like that i said . She just looked at me with tears in her eyes then ran up the stairs leaving out the basement slamming the door .

Oh shit ima holla at y'all later clean this shit up I told them and they nodded and I went to go run after mo . I seen her in the car with her face looking out the window all I could see was her hair but I knew she was crying. I walked to the car getting in and shutting the door.

I was quiet for a minute then looked at her.

Baby? Talk to me

"I'm scared"

For what

"I killed somebody I'm not a killer David I don't wanna go to jail"

Baby you not gon go to jail I gotchu baby they already in there cutting up his body and burning it baby calm down I got you.

She was quiet for a minute messing with her fingers

I knew she was stressing so I knew what would relax her.

At home

We finally got home and Mo was sleep but woke up. She was still quiet when she walked in she went upstairs I went on the balcony to smoke a little I haven't in a minute.

10 minutes

I usually don't smoke around Moane bout I think this gon relax her.

I went upstairs seeing her laying down .

Baby sit up real quick

I sat next to her . You ever smoked before?

She shook her head no

Ight take it and inhale some and swallow it then exhale it (i don't know if that's how u really do it but that's how my sister taught me when I first started smoking weed. Shit be good no cap😂)
Back to the story😭

She did as told and exhaled it she coughed a little but continued hitting the blunt a couple more times.

How you feel mama

"I feel good" she said

You wanna hit it some more?

"Yeah"

I nodded and let her smoke some more.

I went to use the bathroom and came back seeing shorty twerking on the bed.

You better stop before you get fucked like that.

"come on daddy"

I just shook my head biting my lip at her pulling her thongs to the side and pulling my boxers down putting her into her arch and positioned my dick in her .

BANG BANG BANG

man what the fuck

"Don't answer it just keep going she said"

I did as she wanted and started going harder and deeper in her.

"Oh god"

BANG BANG BANG

man what the fuck I said as I got up and pulled my pants up getting up going downstairs

BANG BANG BANG

IM FUCKING COMING i said opening the door seeing Millie.

How the fuck you know where I leave ?

"I miss you don't you miss me ."

She started kissing on me .

Yo chill get the fuck off me .

"No I miss you daddy"

She took off her jacket and didn't have nothing on but her see through panties and see through bra.

Yo chill out my girl upstairs

She pushed me in the couch climbing on top and started kissing me.

Then Monae walks in.

Monae pov

I was waiting for Dave to come back upstairs but I heard noises downstairs so I walk downstairs seeing him on the couch and his baby mama on top of him smirking and started kissing on him. When I tell you my heart felt like it went in my ass it did .

Oh um sorry for ruining y'all little moment I said lowly putting my hair behind my ear looking at the floor then grabbing my phone and keys and running out the door crying.

"Baby no it's not wat it looks"

All I did was ignore him getting into my car.

"Baby please let me explain?"

I just sat there and he got in on the other side I didn't once look at him.

"Baby look at me" I started tensing up when he said that and started feeling this feeling in my body (I can't really explain it but when my boyfriend make me upset and tells me to look at him I always get that feeling yea ik im a big ass baby but back to the story💀)

After a while I still didn't and he said fuck this getting out the car coming around to me side taking me out the car holding my hand so i wouldn't go anywhere and he got in the car putting me in his lap closing the door.

"Baby look at me" I didn't at first but then started to .

"Baby you know it won't like that I would never disrespect you like come on baby i don't want her I want you she came on to me I told her chill my girl upstairs . I would never disrespect you baby shit we was just fucking why would I want that bitch I love you baby shit I'll literally fuck you in front of her baby you want daddy to fuck you?"

I looked at him smiling and wiping my eyes and started nodding cause I did want him to fuck me . I thought he was talking bout right now so I slide my panties to the side and taking his dick out and slowly sliding It in with a moan coming after it . We fucked for a minute and I decided I wanted him to fuck me in from of him.

Come on daddy . He started smirking already know what I wanted to do. We got out the car and I grabbed my phone and phone.

"I know where the fuck you was finna go with no pants on and shoes looking like a damn hobo"

I started busting out laughing . I flicked him off as we got into the door and seeing Millie sitting on the couch .

"Bout time I ain't got all day"

Dave went and got a chair

"Get yo ass up"

"Nigga no"

"Bitch I said get up" he said and grabbed her by her arm and sat her in the chair . Tying her hands and putting duck tape on her mouth.

"You ready baby"

Yes daddy I said and arched my back and he positioned in me once again and fucked me like no other.

I turned looking at her seeing her crying . I was laughing cause this bitch was really crying.

Just to make her mad I moaned out yes daddy right there with my eyes in the back of my head and biting my lip as he pulled my hair. We fucked for at least 30 more minutes then Finally stopped as we both came.

He pulled his pants up as I pulled down my shirt.

"Get the fuck out my house" Dave said untying her and she ran out getting into her car and speeding off.

"Come on baby lets go take a shower"

I can't get up I whined

"Why not baby" Dave said smirking

I rolled my eyes at him and mugged him.

Come get me I said

"I gotchu mama" Dave said and carried me upstairs into the bathroom

He started the hot water and undressed me and himself and then we got into the shower.

9:00 pm

We finally got out the shower and put some comfortable clothes on .

Baby I'm hungry I said

"You want me to cook mama or you want me to go get some food."

Get some food I said

"Ight you rolling wimmie?"

I shook my head yes and we put on our shoes and I grabbed my wallet and phone .

"Ion know why you grabbing yo wallet"Dave said taking it from me putting it back on the night stand . I just rolled my eyes and we wen downstairs and out the door .

10 minutes later

We finally arrived at this spot me and Dave like to go eat I already knew what I wanted and so did Dave . I stayed in the car as Dave went inside and went to order . I was just on my phone and decided to take a picture .

I then started taking snaps then my song came on and I was singing I was having a whole concert in this parking lot no cap. I was so into it I didn't realize Dave was back with the food .

I unlocked the door and and turned the radio down.

"Who you thought you was mama wit yo loud ass heard yo ass from inside."

I started laughing no you couldn't capping ass.

"Yeah Ight"

We drove off and went to the store after . We won't planning on it but we wanted a snack and ice cream.

At the store

We finna got to Walmart. We got out and locked the door going inside he store.

Grab a cart baby.

"Ight"

He grabbed the cart and we went to get some snacks.

"Baby what kind of ice cream you want"

I'm it doesn't matter baby

"Ight"

I was grabbing hella snacks next thing you now I'm grabbing hella junk food . It be like that sometimes💀😭)

Dave came back to the cart shaking his head .

"Yo fat ass"

You love this fat ass so shut up

"Mmhm gimmie a kiss"

I turned to give him a kiss and he started grabbing my ass and I was so into it I started moaning then stopped myself when I realized where we were.

Baby stop we in public

He looked around "ion give a fuck you mines fuck you talking bout baby" he then grabbed me by my throat and started tonguing me down. We eventually stopped tho and went to go pay for all these groceries.

At home

We finally got home and put all the bags on the counter .

Bae get it the kitchen you know I like organizing by myself

"Come on baby lemme keep you company"

I just shook my head at him.

30 minutes later

I finally finished putting up the food and which took forever in a day but we was finna eat good as a bitch tho.

How my house finna be when I move out 🥺😍

Me and Dave finally at Nd watched a movie in the living room .

1 hour later

Once the movie was over me and Dave cut off all the lights and went upstairs to go to sleep.

2:00 in the morning

NO PLEASE DONT SHOOT ME I managed to yell but it was a dream I woke up breathing heavy .

"Baby it's okay I'm right here, I'm right here"

I eventually calmed down and he cuddled with me .

"I love you baby"

I love you to i said and eventually fell back to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 9.8K 31
𝐊𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐈𝐓 𝐉𝐔𝐂𝐂𝐘 𝐉𝐔𝐂𝐂𝐘, 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎. (BEING REVISED!)
428 44 6
Dave East story
5.6K 376 37
In book
60.6K 2.8K 34
A captivating love story for the ages! ⚠️ Mature Content!