๐‘‡๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘Š๐‘’ ๐‘€๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก ๐ด๐‘”๐‘Ž...

Par taetaepurpleme

"๐™’๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™› ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ?" ๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™‚๐™ค๐™™ ๐™—๐™ก๐™š๐™จ๐™จ๐™š๐™™ ๐™†๐™ž๐™ข ๐™๐™–๐™š๐™๐™ฎ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ค๏ฟฝ... Plus

Disclaimer
Zero
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Epilogue

Twenty-two

132 14 1
Par taetaepurpleme

"Why does it feel like
everyone eventually leaves me?"

//22//

~❀❀ ~❁❀❀❁~ ❀❀~

Violet Pov

"Be careful okay? Call me when you reached home and be aware of your surroundings all the time, stay cau-

"You said that for the tenth time, Tae." I chuckled softly at his protective side. Taehyung was occupied with work so he couldn't drive me home from work tonight. He felt sorry so he called and texted me all day just to check up on me. Especially when red appeared, he was being suspicious of everything near us.

"I'm going to get on the taxi now, I'll call you the moment I step inside my house, okay?" I promised with concrete words to make him feel less-tensed.

"Okay, I love you, sweetheart." Taehyung's deep voice sent chills to my body, I gulped before answering, "I love you too."

I hopped in the taxi and sat my purse on the passenger seat next to mine. I buckled my seatbelt and told the driver my destination.

"Hello." A feminine voice responded after I informed the location.

"R-Red?"

Extreme pain from my stomach woke me up, my eyelids fought to open, finding myself to be in a dingy room. The windows were covered with discarded newspapers, a weak lamp hung on the center of the ceiling, lighting up the place a little. The strong scent of chemicals filled my nostril, making me coughed.

My wide eyes met a woman in a red dress casually sitting on the chair in front of me. My hands were tied together while I was sitting on a humid and dirty floor.

"Hi, sweetheart." She made a disgusted face after imitating the way Taehyung calls me, "I seriously have no idea why Taetae will date trash like you." She laughed in wickedness.

"Who are you?" I asked in a flat tone, rather than a question, it sounded like a demand.

"Fyi, I'm Gloria, TaeTae's soon to be wife." Gloria talked with her over-confident eyes as she expressed her love for Taehyung.

"Taetae and I are made to be a happy family. We will have many mini versions of us and build the kind of family that everyone envies. You, you came and destroyed our plan!" Her attitude changed dramatically, her fantasies had clearly got into her head, Paranoia.

"You're sick." I chuckled but stopped because my stomach was hurting. I realized that the pain was caused by the lead pipe in her hands.

"Say whatever you want, you're leaving the world in minutes." My lips trembled as she approached me, her brick-red heels tapped on the floor, the sound of it echoed in the enclosed space.

"Like every woman I did to, I'll engrave beautiful marks on their body, rip their skins out of their fleshes and take their organs out. You received the gifts I sent you right? Those are from the hoes, like you. Hm... should I play with you a bit first?" Gloria's laugh was iniquitous, her sick mind controlled her actions as she pressed the knife against my thigh.

She rubbed it up and down, I winced because of the smalls cuts from its impact. "You messed with the wrong person, darling. Who touches my Taetae, who dies." She pronounced each word clearly, emphasizing the word, die.

A tear of fear fell down to my cheek, I have thought of ways to escape from here but none of the solutions seemed possible to work out. The tight knot on my tied hand was unbreakable. Other than the pain on my thighs, I felt the cold sweat formed on my forehead rolling down the side of my face to my chin.

"You'll be long gone from today onwards." She caressed my cheeks, her sharp red fingernails traced down my face to my neck.

"S-stop, p-please." I broke down into tears, terrified of the thought of leaving this world when I still have so many things to experience and achieve. Most importantly, the thought of not being able to see the people I love scares me the most.

"Sorry, not sorry," Gloria smirked before pointing the knife to my abdomen, aiming to push it in.

"Hands up! Put down your weapon!" A blinding light shined in, a few policemen ran towards Gloria, separating her from me. Taehyung ran towards, he carried me up and covered my body with his jacket.

"Hang in there, sweetheart. Don't sleep." Taehyung's voice started to faint. Without myself knowing, darkness engulfed me.

I woke up to see the white ceiling with dizziness still presented in my head. I looked to my left to see Taehyung talking to a person in a doctor's coat.

"She'll be okay after some rest."

"Thank you."

I realized I was in Taehyung's room, my groaning when I attempted to sit up caused Taehyung to shift his eyes to mine.

"Careful." Taehyung gently helped me to lie back to the bed. "You should keep lying down to let your body heals." He gave my forehead a soft peck and sat down on the chair next to the bed.

"How did you find me?" I queried, I honestly thought I was going to die in her hands. Taehyung linked our fingers together before talking.

"The taxi driver called me saying that you didn't appear after waiting for over twenty minutes. I got worried and asked my manager hyung to help me track your location. We found out that red drove you to an abandoned land near the coast of Seoul. I called the cops and rushed over to your rescue. Fortunately, we weren't too late, if not I can not imagine what will happen." Taehyung's eyes were teary, I sensed my eyes getting watery either.

"I'm okay now, Tae. Thank you for coming to my rescue." I melted myself into his arms, cherishing every single moment I share with him after experiencing being one step away from death.

"I was so worried, I should have asked my manager hyung to drive you instead. Then it could stop these from happening." Taehyung pressed his lips into a thin line, guilt and regrets were heard in his voice.

"Tae, don't blame yourself for what you couldn't have controlled. If everything goes with the plan, this world could've been perfect. There are things we can't control, also these are the past, we should let go of them. There's no point in feeling regretful, hmm?" I smiled softly and brushed his permed hair.

"I forgot to tell you that I love your new permed hair." I chuckled when his lips curled to a smile reflecting mine.

"You look breathtaking too." He complimented. My cheeks were burning and I tried to suppress the smile growing on my face.

"I look pale." I raised my arms to see The whiteness of my skin, green and purple veins subtly visible.

"You look beautiful anytime, anywhere in my eyes." Kim Taehyung clearly knows how to steal a woman's heart.

"Can I join you?" Taehyung pointed at the bed and I nodded firmly before pulling up the dark blue colored blanket to let him slip inside. "This is your bed," I giggled after reminding.

"This is your bed already. I'm yours so everything I own is yours." Taehyung snuggled into my arms.

"Hm, that's a weird logic but I like the concept." I entwined his large hand with mine again, my thumb drawing circles on his palm.

"Tae."

"Hm?" He hummed.

"I think I mildly remember Red said something to me before the police pulled her away." My gaze turned to a serious one as I swallowed thickly.

"What did she say?" Taehyung asked in a deep tone.

"I'll be back to make you suffer."

I know i updated hours ago but yeah I'm updating again because the boys just revealed that they will release new single on 21st August!!!!

So so so so so excited💜

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

9.8K 961 18
Dear best friend, Today I am gonna confess you something. May be a bitter or sweet truth. Think whatever you want do whatever you want just let me c...
70K 3.1K 28
Kim Taehyung x Y/N (Female Reader) โ–ชโ–ชโ–ชโ–ชโ–ชโ–ช "A love between rich and an average person with so many rejections and regrets " โ–ชโ–ชโ–ชโ–ชโ–ชโ–ช ส/ษด: แด›แด€แด‡ ษช สŸแดแด แด‡ แดœ แด›...
28.4K 1.1K 63
Feelings between two people always start to grow. It's a natural phenomenon. You can't stop it. There will be things standing in their way. All they...
16.3K 1K 43
๐‘บ๐’๐’Ž๐’† ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’•๐’„๐’‰๐’†๐’” ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’…๐’† ๐’Š๐’ ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’—๐’†๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’…๐’๐’†๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’๐’‡ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Ž ๐’”๐’–๐’“๐’—๐’Š๐’—๐’†๐’” ๐“๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐„๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ? โWe were m...