My Lost Soulmate

De rachelyeetus

Love can bloom even under the most unlikely circumstances. Even for Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy. Mai multe

The inheritance ( Draco Malfoy )
author's note
gringotts
author's note
The riddle manor
the explanation
his past
Lucius...
the inheritance (harry potter)
the letter...
tom riddle's promise
malfoy?!
author's note
mate~ (reupload)
author's note
blood problems
two Hogwarts letters
authors note
meeting the weasels
albus...
the bite
authors note
SLYTHERIN
THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!
lessons
all of me
I got tagged
I'll never leave you
the aftermath.
cheater!
"cheater!"
will you mate with me?
the courting
IM BACK!
forever

the hogwarts chapter

16.4K 451 358
De rachelyeetus

*third person POV*

Draco groaned as sunlight shone through the window and onto his face. Blinking twice, he tried sitting up but was held down by two strong arms that was wrapped around his waist. Smiling fondly, draco turned in Hadrian's arms, facing the vampire. He gently placed his hand on Hadrian's face, rubbing up and down while gently whispering for him to wake up.

"Five more minutes..." Hadrian mumbled. Draco giggled at the comment, "then lemme go u big baby~" draco teased. Even though he is a submissive, there would still be a bit of the snarky and sarcastic draco left in him. Hadrian grunted softly, lifting his arms off draco. Draco smiled softly before looking at the clock and gasping. "Hadrian! We need to get up or else we will be late for Hogwarts!" Warned draco. Hadrian's eyes fluttered open, and he lifted himself up. "Ok kitten. Good morning to you too." He said, pecking draco on the forehead and nose before getting up to get ready. Draco's face was bright red as he headed to the second bathroom to have his morning routine.

After 15 mins, hadrian was done showering, brushing his teeth and changing, while draco was still getting ready. Hadrian sighed. Sometimes draco was just like a girl. His eye lashes were long, his lips were heart shaped and he had a figure many guys would drool over. He wasn't saying that draco had boobs, but he has curvy hips and a slender frame. He didn't have broad shoulders like most guys, and he was far shorter than hadrian, not that he was complaining. He liked that when he hugged draco, draco seems so tiny and vulnerable, and that sets off a protective instinct in him. And that arse, oh, draco's cute bubble butt looked absolutely delicious. He loved looking at draco's arse every time he walked to see it bounce slightly. He liked dropping things so draco would bend over and give hadrian a good look at his arse. Not that draco knew the effect he had on hadrian.

But draco took a really long time in the bathroom! Everyday, he would need ATLEAST, an hour in the bathroom. He would put on potions on his face, and use some special Shampoo's and conditioners, he would need to style his hair, and make sure he looked absolutely perfect. But hadrian thought that draco looked perfect just the way he was. No matter what he does, he was beautiful. And nothing would ever change what Hadrian thought of his mate.

~with draco~

Draco wasn't like most nekos. Most of the cat-like creatures hate water. However, draco loved the water. He loved how it felt on his skin and he loved being clean. As he settled in the tub filled with warm soothing water. He sighed in relief as the water caressed his skin. He thought back to hadrian. He looked so hot. To think that before he was just the scrawny boy who he use to bully. He winced slightly when he thought about that. He still remembered about how he use to call him names and make fun of him. All because he didn't want to befriend draco. Tears gathered at the corner of Draco's eyes when he thought back to the way he treated hadrian. He rubbed his eyes roughly before continuing with his bath.

Father never treated him well, so he didn't know how to treat others. He didn't like being mean, but father told him to, and he just wanted to make father proud. He knew father was a horrible man. But he still loved him. Father wasnt always like this. When he was younger, before his mother left, father was so loving and caring. He loved draco. But not anymore. Every since mother left, his father would abuse him, and hit him. All he wanted was his old father back. Even though back then, father was really busy, he would make time for him. Tears fell from the blonde neko's eyes as he felt his sadness swallow him whole.

Suddenly there was knocking on his door. "Baby? Kitten? Are you ok?" Hadrian asked, worry evident in his voice. Draco nodded, but realised that hadrian could not see him, so he mumbled out yes before continuing to get ready.

When he was about to be done, he felt a wave of panic hit him. Since he was now an submissive, what if father found him and took him home! What would father do then! He thought back o the time he was left all alone in the dark room. Hadrian must have felt like that when he was left in the room under his aunts staircase. Draco felt really bad for treating hadrian lie that. Tears fell freely from his eyes as he thought again.

Once he was done, he opened the door to see Hadrian's worried face. He lurched forward and jumped into Hadrian's arms, clutching onto hadrian robes tightly. "I-im so sorry! F-for treating you l-like that! I-im so s-sor-sorry!" Draco cried into his shoulder. Hadrian just rubbed his hand up and down the distraught neko's back, and petting his head. "What's wrong kitten?" Hadrian asked softly. "I-i use to b-bully you, a-and i-im so sor-sorry!" Draco sobbed. Hadrian told him that it was fine and the past is in the past.

Once draco calmed down, the two mates changed into their uniforms. Hadrian wore a uniform that looked like a first years because he was going to get resorted into his rightful house, while draco wore his Slytherin robes.

The boys walked down into the living room, however hadrian wasn't hungry. Tom looked over at hadrian and draco, "hadrian, did u drink draco's blood?" He asked. Draco blushed, automatically lifting his hand up to his neck, covering the bite, flinching slightly when he brushed his hands against the tender flesh. "Hadrian, u won't feel hungry for about a month because draco is your mate, and u already drank form him. So u won't need blood." Tim explained. The boys nodded in understanding.

When Alicia came out with food, draco stomach growled. He wasn't a vampire like hadrian, so he would need to eat. Hadrian smirked and pulled draco onto his lap. Draco gave a small squeak, turning into a blushing mess when hadrian fed him food. Alicia cooed at their cuteness before going back to her food.

Once they were done, they flooed to platform 9 3/4.

~platform 9 3/4~

Hadrian had his arm around draco's waist as they walked. Draco leaned back into his touch trying not to notice people staring. He heard some whispering around the crowd. Who is that tall guy! What is he doing with the death eater. Wow that new guy is so hot! Ew fag! Hah malfoy is a sub! Those were just a few of the words he heard. He whined softly, nuzzling himself into Hadrian's shoulder. Hadrian tightened his grip on his submissive as he growled lowly. There were many sixth and seventh years that had their inheritance. Most of them were switches, which means they were neither dominant nor submissive, but there were still one or two dominants and submissive. And that setted off Hadrian's possessive instincts. He would growl at almost everyone who even looked their way, or made fun of draco.

"Kitten, where do we go meet your friends? I really need to get out of here before I kill someone." Hadrian growled out. Draco nodded timidly before leading his Dominant to his friends.

"Pans! Blaise!" Draco called out, waving his hands at them. Those were the only two people he trusted, as many of his 'friends' were just paid by father to watch him. But pansy and blaise always stood by his side, and they too had their own family problems. But he suddenly saw his friends shrink away in fear. He tilted his face in confusion before looking up at his mate. Hadrian was glaring darkly at his two friends. Draco stood on his tippy toes and tried his best to look at Hadrian's face, which he couldn't obviously, and told him that they were ok and they were just his friends. Hadrian took in a deep breathe and calmed down. Draco took Hadrian's hand and led him towards his friends.

"Dray! I missed you!" Pansy screeched, wanting to jump up and hug draco, however, she was stopped by blaise pulling her back to him. And whispering something in her ear. Pansy blushed and apologised. "Anyways, pans, are you and blaise mates?" Draco asked. Blaise nodded. "I am a fae, while pansy is just a human." Draco nodded in understanding. "Dray dray! Who is he! Is he your mate?" Pansy interrupted, giddily. Draco giggled at her eagerness before turning to his mate. Hadrian looked slightly calmer, but was still alert. "Why yes, I am his mate. I'm hadrian riddle." Hadrian smirked. Pansy jaw dropped in the floor. "But I thought he was–" HONK!  The train rang loudly, alerting everyone to get on the train. The four walked onto the train, and went to find an empty compartment.

Suddenly,

"Hey death eaters!" A shrill voice called out, stopping the four in their tracks. Hadrian knew that voice all too well. Hadrian turned and shoved draco gently behind him, blocking him slightly from view. "What do you want, mudblood!" Pansy retorted. Hermione looked slightly taken aback, she didn't have an inheritance since she was a muggle born. "malfoy! Come out! Stop hiding behind your friends you coward!" Hermione yelled, causing draco to flinch and whimper. "Shut. The. Fuck. Up. Dont you dare talk to him like that." Growled hadrian. His fangs were lengthening, and his eyes became red. He narrowed his eyes at Hermione. But Hermione wasn't backing down either. Ignoring Hadrian's advice, she continued. "Your so weak you need your dominant to protect you! You weakling. Your just a useless sub! Your so short and weak!" She smirked smuggly when she saw tears gathering in the nekos eyes. But her victory didn't last long. All of a sudden, hadrian was infront of her with his hand around her neck. She let out a choked gasp. He squeazed her neck tightly, finger nails piercing into her neck. Hermione's vision turned blurry and she couldn't breathe. She was going to pass out. But then, draco whimpered another time, causing hadrian to let her go and went to his mate. But not before glaring at her. He looked towards his mate's tear filled face. He wrapped his arms around draco as draco sobbed softly into his chest. Hadrian gave Hermione one last glare as he led draco, pansy and blaise into a empty compartment.

"Dont cry kitten. Its ok. What that bitch said wasn't true." Hadrian comforted. Draco nodded against Hadrian's neck. Hadrian then sat down, pulling the blonde onto his lap, nuzzling his neck gently. Draco let out a cute little yawn, eyes drooping.

"Sleep kitten." Hadrian whispered into his ear, petting his ears. Draco mumbled yes before falling asleep on Hadrian's chest.

When hadrian looked up, he saw pansy and blaise looking at him with awe. "He urm... Normally doesnt fall asleep that fast with us." Blaise answered. Hadrian nodded, internally feeling pleased with himself.

After about 4 hours, they finally reached hogwarts.

Shaking Draco's shoulder gently he whispered for him to wake up. Draco woke up and rubbed the sleep out of his eyes cutely. "Master?" He mumbled cutely, before blushing when he realised what he called hadrian. Hadrian smirked. Now he knew one of his adorable nekos kinks. "Time to wake up, pet." He chuckled when Draco's blush darkened. "Come on, let's go!" Hadrian said, lifting draco up and placing him on the floor. He spelled their clothes straight.

"You ready? Let's go." Hadrian led draco of of their compartment. They walked hand in hand towards hogwarts.

~at hogwarts~

*draco's POV*

I was scared. What if everyone would make fun of me! Hadrian seemed to read my mind because he squeazed my hand and told me it was going to be ok. Gulping I calmed myself down and entered the great hall.

~third person POV~

When they entered the great hall, all eyes were on them, and draco started squirming around, hadrian glared at anyone who looked at them, before leading draco to the Slytherin table, putting him between blaise and pansy. He went up to professor McGonagall and told her that he was a new student and needed to get sorted.

Tom told hadrian that he mustn't let anyone know that he was harry potter.

Professor McGonagall nodded. He went up and sat down on the stool. As the hat was placed on his head.

Italics is the hat talking and the bold is hadrian.

Hmmm, hadrian riddle, looks like your back again

Well yeah!

Hmmm, ok, your still brave, but still have some cunningness in you, your loyal but only to the people your respect. Where should I put you?

Can you just sort me please?

Hmmm, well, your sorted to...

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

22.3K 440 13
Sometimes love comes from whom you least expect. Especially when that person is Draco Malfoy.
68K 1.5K 24
Two people pushed together by pressure from family members creates something deeper than they could ever imagine. draco malfoy post-war fanfiction
17 0 18
Harry Potter and Draco malfoy fall in love. Among other things
16.4K 294 9
Two families. Two purebloods who fell in love. A short Draco Malfoy love story.