Wings of Love

By Lazy_ShipWriter

[COMPLETED] Well well....little Jughead Jones would fear for his life...up until the day he tried to kill him... More

A Frightful Fear...
A Dire Choice...
Saving the Help
Meeting Him
Madly In Grave
Scars with Slashes
Alls Fair Love in War
Dear Me...
Fright Nights
Beautiful Days
Mini Vacation
Thinking More
Impossible Shots
Little Secrets
Sinful Purposes
Imaginery Happiness
Exciting Events
Memorable Moments
Luring Oblivions
Safe with Love
Comprehessive Disaster
A Little Hope
Longing for Patience
Revealing Truths
Final Pains
On My Mind

Mommy Limits

139 3 0
By Lazy_ShipWriter

Betty's POV
Today my dad got me a position to be a teachers assistant. Don't get me started on how I'm not a college student I'm just...aid. I walked in the school and looked around and gulped I went to the main office and got my schedule. The first class I had was English I saw the teacher and she smiled "can you start writing? Here..." I nodded and grabbed her book and grabbed her chalk and started writing...god this is gonna be my nightmare. As I was cleaning up the class I saw Jughead I smiled and went over to him but immediately...I felt weak...he grabbed me and said "you loosing your balance huh?" I gulped "take me somewhere... somewhere else please..." he nodded and took me to another room "here...you should sit you look awful..." I sighed and said "I'm fine..." he sat next to me and smiled he kissed me and I sighed "sorry...I just felt awful for some reason?" He sighed and nodded "it's fine" I got up slowly and said "I'm a student aid teacher thingy. My dad got me this for community service? Yeah" he chuckled and said "well I'm happy your here..." I nodded and said "now I'm here to make everything better, where are these assholes!" He chuckled and said "come on...we need to be careful" I nodded and we saw some of them "it's mainly them...and...they're girlfriends...." I sighed and stared at them "the raven haired Latina shes Archie's the one with red hair...he's been bullying me since....first grade." I sighed and held his hand "the one asian one yea...there's rumors that...he's been an asshole..." I giggled and he shook his head "in reality Veronica actually shares Archie and Reggie...it's a three way relationship" I gagged and Jughead said "Moose and Chuck just follow...I'm not sure why though..." I sighed and examined veronica and went closer but felt drained and Jughead grabbed me "hey...are you sure your not sick?" I shook my head "there's something fishy going on here...and I know something horrible is happening..." A little while later I cornered Veronica and tried to stand my ground "hey...Veronica right?" She nodded and I said "look I know your an angel of darkness don't try and hide it..." she smiled and closed her compact "you know...I don't like it..." suddenly she began choking me "when puney...little..guardian" I coughed and kicked her and flew onto her head and tried snapping it but she got me down to the ground as I ground "don't try anything I dare you! Ever since I was a baby I made them do crap to the stupid little guy...you won't dare get in the way of that" she let go of me and walked away I groaned, this is gonna be harder then I thought. After school I was with Jughead "by the way...my dad said his schedule got rearranged and now doesn't know when we can have dinner" he sighed and shrugged "I still have you..." I nodded and gulped looking at him "what's wrong?" I shook my head "nothing...let's get something to eat? I'll help you with your homework?" He nodded and we left. We began working on his work when I got a call from my dad I answered saying "dad?" Jughead looked at me and I moved aside and said "dad you okay?" He sighed and said "you know the girl you texted me about...Veronica Lodge?" I nodded lightly "yea? What about it? Did you...did you find something?" I asked lowly "apparently Edgar the leader of the angels of darkness try to get guardian angels to do bad things" I rose my eyebrows "so...she was a guardian angel huh?" He sighed and said "yes, no Elizabeth please be careful okay?" I nodded myself and said "of course...I would never do something if not with your permission..." he sighed and I gulped saying "I need to do this... how do I help her?" He groaned "Elizabeth please...I'll do it, I will call her parents and go into therapy alright? Don't do anything." He hung up and I sighed and saw Veronica come in with Archie all lovey dovey and kissy...I smirked and sat down with Jughead "looked intense...what'd he say?" I smiled and said "I think...I know a way to stop the bullies...but also...I just want...this..." I kissed him and he smiled and said "I guess I could take a break from a bit of calculus..." I giggled and grabbed his face and kissed him. I got him home and he said "be safe going home okay?" I nodded and said "so...I'll talk to you later okay? I'll text you" I kissed him again and left. When I got home I rubbed my head and saw my dad and two other grown ups. "Betty...this is Veronica's parents" I shook there hands and he said "we're gonna do conversion therapy to help out and if it doesn't work. We will perform a exorcism on the bad to rid him and anyone else close to Veronica made up of her energy." I nodded and went to my room getting ready for bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

401K 10K 68
BUGHEAD Betty is a badass northside queen, who everyone at her school hates and every parent is afraid of. She dresses only in black, wears black boo...
36.4K 631 28
You are a young girl very popular with very dark secrets, but what happens when those secrets start to become exposed. Jughead x reader ⚠️ I DO NO...
6.7K 184 18
In the town of Riverdale, residents are assigned a guardian at birth, but do not get them till they're sixteen. You can get an angel, or a demon. Dem...
59.5K 900 24
Angelica 'Angel' Jones. FP's eldest daughter. 18 years old supposed to be a senior but is a sophomore because she spent 2 years in juvie. Also, the y...