Trouble Maker

By Seulmeme_93

Seulrene story More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four: Transferee
Chapter twenty-five: Strange feeling
Chapter twenty-six:Another gift from someone
Chapter twenty-eight:Saving Irene
Chapter twenty-nine: Revelation
Chapter thirty:Goodbye?
Chapter thirty one:I love you's
Chapter thirty two: Jelous Kang
Author's note and Gratitude (char😁)
Chapter thirty-three:Wrong timing
Chapter thirty-four: From Seoul to Hawaii
Chapter thirty-five:We've met again
Chapter thirty-six:Jelly Bae
Chapter thirty-seven: Home sweet home
Chapter thirty-eight:Love quarrel
Chapter thirty-nine: History repeat it self.....?
Chapter fourty:With a smile
Chapter fourty-one: Something in the sunset
Epilogue

Chapter twenty-seven:Irene is missing!!?

2.3K 95 6
By Seulmeme_93

Seulgi's Pov

I pick up the silver thing and my heart beating so fast when I saw that it was a necklace same as mine.

"No,this can't be true."-this is the necklace that I gave to my childhood bestfriend which also happened to be my first love.Why did she have this?That does mean....she's my childhood bestfriend??

Bae Joohyun...Bae Joohyun....
-I mumbled her name repeatedly and I heard a little voice inside my head.

' Baechu! Saranghae.'

'Don't leave me Ddeulgi-yah.'

'You can't break a promise to Baechu..Kang Ddeulgi.'

'I,Kang Seulgi,promise not to make any troubles again and promise not to hurt  my one and only Joohyun.'

'Seulgi,I-I lo-love y-you.'

'I-love yo-you too...Jo-Joohyun.'

I can feel the pain in my head again as well as in my heart.Damn! All this time it was you.

I remember what I just did to her a while ago.I hurt her and I broke my promise to her.

Tears was now escaping from my eyes.

"I'm sorry."-I wipe my tears and stand up.I will never hurt you again,just give me another chance.

I run trying to find her.There were only few students walking in the pathway because probably,it's already class hours.

I decided to go the class A-B and luckily,their lecturer still not there.Joohyun's classmates was shocked to see me.Some of them trying to get my attention but I don't care at all.All I think about is Bae Joohyun.

Joy and Yeri stood up when they see me.I approach them and ask.

"Where's Irene?."-I ask hysterically.

"She's not here.After she disappeared from the cafeteria ealier,we haven't see her."

"I thought she was with you."

I pinched the bridge of my nose when I heard their answers.It's all my fault!

"Seulgi,tell me....where is she?."-Joy asked and I sat down feeling frustrated.

"That's why I asked you because I don't know!."

"She's just here.Let's go,we'll help you find her."-Yeri grab my arm and I followed them.

We split up and decided to meet at the locker area if we can't find her.

I already went to the gym,to the girl's toilet,to the auditorium...everywhere! I also tried calling her but she's not answering!. Something's not right and it makes me feel nervous.

I quickly answer the phone call when someone was calling.

"Unnie,come to the locker area quickly!."-My heart was beating fast again when I heard Joy's hysterical voice.

I run straightly to the locker area.

Please be safe Irene.

I said in my mind and run as fast as I could.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 590 20
Through Amy. A story of two women, who found instant connection with each other through a little kid's presence.
2K 119 37
In the sprawling world of corporate powerhouses, two remarkable women stand out, each with their own compelling story. Irene, the charismatic CEO of...
335K 11.5K 48
A girl who doesn't talk, but what will happen when a new student comes and tries to be friends with her? The new girl will find out things about the...
38.9K 1.1K 20
Dispatch: BREAKING NEWS: Kang Seulgi and Bae Joohyun were spotted on a date near Seoul and got caught kissing!!! Just a cringe fanfiction for all seu...