Inked

By AmandaThommesCorn

Harley believes she couldn't have romance. The things that contribute to her insecurities are exactly what dr... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chatper 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter "63"

Chapter 31

1.3K 54 5
By AmandaThommesCorn

                                                                                                          *Peyton*

                          Peyton finishes with her clients early. She heads home to lay down. Getting in her apartment, she starts stripping her clothes off and walking to the shower. She starts the shower when a wave of nausea hits her again, and she is running to puke in the toilet. It feels like she has the flu. Once she is done, she brushes her teeth and steps into the shower. She washes away the worry and hurt from the last couple of days. Stepping out, she wraps herself in a towel, and walks to her bedroom. Picking her phone up, she sees a notification for her dating app.

Peyton: "Hey beautiful"....."Wondering if I could take you out for coffee"

                         Smiling she replies back. Giving him her phone number.

Peyton: "Sure....text me anytime. (321) 565-0005"

                           Not 5 minutes later, she receives a text.

Acheron: "Hey it's Acheron"

Peyton: "Hey there  :) "

Acheron: "If you aren't busy, I'd like to take you out for coffee. "

Peyton: "Sure. I'm free now if you are. "

Acheron: "I was heading back to my work real quick to check messages, but I'm free after that. "

Peyton: "I could meet you at your work and we could go from there."

Acheron: "Okay. I work at Elijah's tattoo and barbershop in downtown."

Peyton: "My sister is dating Bentley. I only live a few blocks away. "

Acheron: "Wow! Small world! See you soon then?"

Peyton: "Yea, getting dressed and heading that way."

                               Peyton goes to the closet and looks for the perfect outfit. She settles on jeans, an off shoulder navy top and sandals.

                                                  Excitedly she bounds to the door and walks downstairs.

                                                                                                            *Acheron*

                                                 Acheron gets a ping on his phone from Peyton. She's interested in coffee and gave him her phone number. Texting back,they agree to meet up at the shop. Smiling he puts his phone in his pocket and unlocks the shop door. Walking in, he goes to the answering machine and writes down messages, then sits at the computer and pulls up the business page and checks emails. Locking up, he walks outside and runs right into Peyton. God she has the most beautiful smile.

Peyton: Hi.....you must be Acheron?

Acheron: Yes, call me Ash, and you must be Peyton.

                                Leaning forward, he shakes her hand and kisses her cheek.

Acheron: It's nice to meet you. Ready to go?

                                                                                              *Peyton*

                            She walks up to the shop just as Acheron walks out. God he is gorgeous. He turns and sees her, wow his smiles makes her knees weak.

Peyton: Hi....you must be Acheron?

Acheron: Yes, call me Ash, and you must be Peyton.

                                             He shakes her hand and kisses her cheek. Peyton feels heat rise to her cheeks.

Acheron (Ash): It's nice to meet you. Ready to go?

Peyton: Yea

                                         Smiling they walk side by side toward the coffee shop. Walking in, Peyton sits down as Ash walks to the front to order the coffee. Sitting down across from her, he smiles and says:

Acheron (Ash): This is the real test. How do you like your coffee?

                                         Peyton laughs

Peyton: Extra sweet with very little coffee and lots of milk

                                        Ash smiles
Acheron (Ash): Exactly what I was going to say

                                                                                             *Harley*

                                  I just finished fucking Bentley in the car. God that was exhilarating. I touch my lip and he looks over at me while he drives.

Bentley: I love that look on your face

Harley: I can't help it.....you make my soul feel like it's on fire.

                                   He lifts my hand and kisses my knuckles.

Bentley: When we get back to the apartment, I have a few things to talk to you about. Nothing necessarily bad. So, don't worry too much. Alright?

Harley: Okay....

                                      I smile and we chat about all kinds of things on the drive back. Music, movies, books, high school, college....Before we know it, we are pulling up outside of Bentley's apartment.

Bentley: I needed to stop here first to check on Tristan, and get some clothes. Come up with me?

Harley: Okay babe.

                                   We head up and when Bentley opens the door, the place is trashed. Holes in the wall, things thrown everywhere.

Bentley: WHAT THE FUCK TRISTAN!!

                                 He storms through the apartment and opens Tristan's bedroom door.

Tristan: What the hell man! Close the door!

Bentley: What the hell did you do to the apartment? I fucking live here too dude. You destroyed the place. You show up outside the shop, drunk off your ass......YOU'RE DRUNK RIGHT FUCKING NOW!

Tristan: Who cares? Don't like it, then get out.

Bentley: Fine. Fuck it. Figure out everything on your own. I'm done. Good luck with everything. Come back to the shop or don't. I'm grabbing some shit and later this week, I'll send movers to pack the rest.

                                  Bentley storms back to the kitchen and pulls me into his room.

Harley: I'm sorry if I caused all of this....

Bentley: You didn't cause anything. This is Tristan throwing a fit because he can't have his cake and eat it too. He wanted to drag Peyton along but fuck other women too. He didn't get his way, so he's acting like a fucktard.

                                   I laugh hysterically

Harley: I never in a million years would have thought you'd say the word fucktard.

                                   He chuckles and smiles while shrugging

Bentley: Well....he is.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 79 40
Natalie hates many people at her high school. She doesn't have very many friends or fit in. She has her own sense of style that others find unappeali...
66.9K 2.1K 20
All she wanted to do was come home and see her sister. She didn't want to come home and believe the rumors but a early arrival, a brawl and a few sex...
48.7K 1.7K 28
My family hates, me they are abusive in every way to me. I have been in the hospital more times then I can count on my fingers and toes. Will someon...
489K 18.5K 71
25 year old Rose Marie is your typical chick. She's funny and ambitious but at the same time she's fierce and will get you together in a minute. Her...