Coincidence? I think not.

By OMG_LIKE_LITERALLY

|UNDER-GOING EDITING| Even after meeting so many times, none of them knows the identity of the other. Thea an... More

I N T R O D U C T I O N
P A R T : O N E
1 ~ New Beginnings
2 ~ First Day
3 ~ We Meet Again
4 ~ The Park
5 ~ A Yellow Face
6 ~ Bickering
7 ~ Periods And Flannels [unedited]
8 ~ Lasagna [unedited]
9 ~ Dancing In The Rain [unedited]
P A R T : T W O
11 ~ Chiko [unedited]
12 ~ Silly Girl [unedited]
13 ~ All-Nighter [unedited]
14 ~ Gifts [unedited]
15 ~ Party [unedited]
16 ~ Sweet Home Alabama Alert [unedited]
17 ~ Soup For The Sick [unedited]
18 ~ Fireworks in the sky and in my heart [unedited]
19 ~ A Stroll in the park [unedited]
20 ~ Charmed [unedited]
PART : THREE
21 ~ I Call It Love
22 ~ Comfort

10 ~ The Beach [unedited]

137 16 24
By OMG_LIKE_LITERALLY

(Past Thea) -

[Stalker Journal: Entry NO. 9]

I took a big sip of the ice-cold lemonade in my hand. I was out with my brother and his friends and were at a diner downtown. I usually hung out with my brother and his friends, I was used to them and saw them all as my own brothers.

Soon, we were coming out of the diner and that was when I saw him, we locked eyes for a minute before I broke eye contact.

"You all right, princess? You look shaken up," Lucky noticed and asked, his hand on my shoulder in a comforting manner.

"I'm fine," I assured him.

"99% of the time that girls say they're fine, they're not and I know you, something's bothering you, so spill," Dylan told me and slurped his milkshake.

I glared at him, "I'm fine."

"No, you're not," he snorted and looked me in the eye, that damn jerk knew I couldn't handle the pressure.

"Fine! Fine, something's bothering me but I don't wanna tell you guys," I finished in a squeaky voice.

"Is it boy trouble?" Roman piped up from behind me with a smirk.

"Thea! You're too young to have boy troubles," Lucky scolded me.

"I'm 14!" I shouted and Roman smirked.

"So you admit you're having boy troubles?" He asked slowly, knowing that he was driving me to absolute madness.

"No!" I denied his claim although I already knew that I was screwed.

"Don't lie to us, baby. Also, you're not allowed to date to date till you're 30," Dylan teased.

"You're not my dad, Dylan," I told him in an aggravated tone.

"But I'm your older brother so what I say goes. No dating till you're 30," Lucky smirked and Roman laughed.

"You guys are impossible!"

(Present Thea) -

"Thea, truth or dare," Chance said.

"Dare," I said without a moment of hesitation. He smiled sinisterly and it was at that moment I reevaluated all my choices in life.

"Dye your hair pink," he smirked and my eyes widened.

"No one is touching my hair!" I shouted at him.

"Come on, just last week you said you wanted pink hair but don't have the guts or motivation for it so I'm doing you a favor here!" He reasoned, a mischievous grin plastered onto his face.

"I think pink hair would look good on you. I'll set up an appointment with my hairstylist for tomorrow," Tori spoke up and I whined.

"Do I really have to?" I wiped a fake tear.

"Yes," everyone said at one and I groaned.

~

"I can't," I stood up from the salon chair for the fourth time.

"Come on, Thea, live a little, college is a time for experiments and if it looks bad which it will most probably not because you're fucking gorgeous, you can just dye it back to normal," Tori tried to reason but Chance put a hand on her shoulder.

"You know this is just a stupid dare, right? You don't have to do if you don't want to," he said, smiling and my heart clenched.

"Now, you're making me feel guilty," I whined and crossed my arms. "Ok, I'm doing this, salon lady, work your magic," I nodded to her, sitting down and she sighed, probably fed up with my overdramatic attitude.

Chance and Tori left, telling me to text them when I was done.

And then it began, first, it was washing my hair, bleaching, then washing again, then the actual hair dye and then finally the last wash. The lady finally finished hair drying my hair and signaled me to look in the mirror. I took a deep breath then looked at myself.

Soft rose gold curls framed my face, it complimented the pink in my cheeks and lips and suddenly I looked a lot less boring then I looked before. I instantly fell in love with how I looked and how my new hair cascaded my back.

"I love it! Thank you so much!" I hugged the little old Asian salon lady who seemed shocked at my sudden act of affection. I texted Chance to come pick me up since I didn't have my car with me when he replied saying that he would be there in half an hour, I decided to get my nails done as well.

Just as I was paying, the door to the salon opened and Chance entered looking around. When his eyes caught mine, I swear his mouth automatically twitched into a genuine smile and I almost fucking melted on the spot.

I walked over to him, "Do you like it?"

His eyes shined, "I love it! It really suits you."

"Any you're not lying to make me feel better, right?"

"I would never lie to you," he tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear. "I like your nails too, Tori will be so jealous," he snickered, leading me to his car.

"Didn't she get her nails done last week?" I asked getting into the car.

"She did," he nodded.

He looked over at me and suddenly leaned over so close that I could feel his breath on my neck and I clenched my eyes shut, forcing myself to breathe. My heart was racing at the close proximity. Just as I leaned back to put some more distance between us, I heard a clicking sound so I opened my eyes, looking over at Chance who was back in his seat, buckling in his seatbelt. He turned to me.

"You forgot your seatbelt," he smirked and I gasped.

"I thought you were gonna kiss me, asshole!" I glared at him.

"I don't kiss without consent, Thea," he told me, reversing the car with one hand. "Besides, did you want me to kiss you?"

"No," I mumbled even though I knew a part of me did.

"I don't appreciate you lying to me, Thea," he told me in a serious tone and I gulped.

And then...

He burst out laughing and I realized that he was playing with me.

"God, I hate it when you do that!" I yelled at him.

"And you fall for it every damn time too," he chuckled.

I poked my tongue out at him and turned towards the window, staring out the window.

"Thea?"

"Thea, come on! I hate the silent treatment."

"I'll let you put on your favorite music if you talk to me."

"I'll get you a kitten if you talk to me."

"I'll-I'll get you Mcdonalds?"

My ears perked up instantly and I turned towards him, grinning from ear to ear.

"Knew I should've bribed you with food," he mumbled, shaking his head in amusement.

"Can I still have the kitten, though?" I asked in a small voice and he chuckled.

"I'll think about it," he told me and I beamed.

"God Thea if you look at me like that for one more second I might just get you the whole world," he commented and I could see my face flush in the rearview mirror.

The rest of the drive to McDonald's was quiet. I stared out the window at the passing scenery and smiled.

Life was great.

We pulled up in the drive-through section of McDonald's and Chance raised an eyebrow at me after ordering for himself.

"Uh...a small fry, big mac, and a vanilla milkshake," I told him and he repeated the order to the speaker.

After taking the food, Chance began to drive but didn't tell me where we were going no matter how much I begged him. Soon we were on a road that overlooked the vast shore and I gaped at the beauty of it.

"We're here," Chance informed me, pulling me out of my thoughts, I didn't even notice the car stopping.

I came out of the car and a cool breeze immediately blew my hair back. I smiled at Chance who had the McDonald's bag in one hand and held mine in the other. He gave me a soft smile, the led me down an uneven path to the rocky coastline. He sat down on a rock near the water and pulled me down next to him.

The view was beautiful.

The rock I was sitting on, overlooked the whole beach. The sun was near the horizon, hinting at the sunset, and the sky was stained with different hues of orange and yellow, some spots even had a tinge of pink. There were clouds every here and there and the birds soared among them.

I took off my shoes and set them to one side, then dipped my feet into the cold water.

The sound of the waves crashing against the coast was heaven to my ears and the smell of the salty water just glorified the whole ordeal. I lay down on the warm rock and felt the warm rays of the sun against my skin. Closing my eyes, I began to breathe deeply, basking in the whole experience.

Soon, we ate our food and began to walk along the shoreline. My habit of taking my camera everywhere proved useful as I took some beautiful pictures of the beach and the sunset. After it began to get dark, we walked back to the car and Chance drove back to the college buildings.

It was in the car that I realized that Chance and I practically spent the whole time on the beach in silence.

It was in the car that I realized it was a comfortable silence, one I wallowed in.

It was in the car that I realized how happy I was to be here with Chance.

~END OF PART ONE~

This is the official end of part one. I have decided that this book will have four parts, each one with 10 chapters, and each will focus on a new year in Thea's college life. This one was her freshman year.

The next part will be her sophomore year so stay tuned for that. Also, Thea is doing a bachelor's degree which is why she will study for four years.

I know this chapter was a bit shorter than usual. I usually write 2000+ words going up to 3000 in some chapters but I really liked the ending of this one and decided to cut it short.

I'll see you all next chapter.

Potato out. ✌🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

423 130 49
Take a ride with Iris on this beautiful journey, where she learns to live with her past, an hopefully discovers secrets that help her find who she t...
707 13 17
*COMPLETED* "you know, you kind of have a bad reputation around here." I stated with my arms crossed. He wore a sexy smirk and took a step forward, a...
171K 6.3K 40
Annalise Fall seems to have everything - she's the smartest girl in her sixth form, has the perfect teachers, the perfect friends, the perfect boyfri...
875K 18.8K 66
"Okay, you know what? You're such a jackass and I never should have kissed you," I say. Colton stands up. His green eyes are just as angry as mine ar...