Player 2

De dancing_lombre

Player 2, an infamous serial killer that terrorises the once peaceful streets of the Mushroom Kingdom. Player... Mai multe

Stabbed
Poisoned
Cyanide and Suicide
Shot
Slit Throats
Drowned
Dismembered
Strangled
Skull Smashed
Decapitated
Suffocated
Gassed
Crushed
Overdosed
Pushed Down the Stairs
Froze
Electrocuted
Burned
Shredded
Princess Peach
Ludwig Von Koopa
Rosalina
Koopa Troopa
Reality
The Fun Facts to Distract You

?

128 3 2
De dancing_lombre

Looming over her, there he was. 

Tall, imposing, his aura radiated pure evil.

"I take the mission was a success?" he growled, arms folding, his claws glinting in the light of the fading moon. 

The sight that should've scared her only widened the smirk on her face. He couldn't hurt her here, why should she be afraid?

"It was" she confirmed, her cerulean eyes shimmering with a sadistic, childlike joyfulness.

"Good." 

Silence.

"You're fading, our meeting is over. I look forward to reporting the success of Player 3" he said, beginning to turn away from the spirit.

"I look forward to hearing about it" she smiled, pretty pink lips curving upwards as she disintegrated into the element of lives gone by.

"Goodbye, Player 2," he said, and although he couldn't hear it, he knew she said goodbye back.

Now, it was time for World 2.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

4.2K 90 47
Luigi is in no way renowned for great luck, but after a fateful battle against Bowser, Luigi finds himself taken by the arm and dragged into madness...
4.2K 148 20
The Princess of the Stars has disappeared from her dimension. Bowser has destroyed her kingdom and has found her true star. When Mario and Luigi ente...
2.5K 151 22
Bowser is coming. Be prepared. Ever since she was five, Peach had been warned about Bowser, the beast that killed her mother. But Bowser hasn't bee...
349 4 15
Cover: Peach and Perry leading Daisy, Rosalina, Pauline, Luma, Polterpup, Squawks, Cappy and Tiara followed by Bowser's airship carrying the Koopa K...