SERENDIPITY || The Adventures...

De KimSeungHae

"The proverbs was wrong.. the Skies wasn't always the limit." || Angel, Steph and Jerra, common adolescents... Mai multe

Prologue
CHAPTER 1 - BEGUN
CHAPTER 2 - HER
CHAPTER 3 - FIRST DAY
CHAPTER 4 - TRY
CHAPTER 5 - APART
CHAPTER 6 - INCHEON
CHAPTER 7 - ADVENTURE
CHAPTER 8 - HE'S INTO HIM?
CHAPTER 9 - READY
CHAPTER 10 - SEMBREAK
CHAPTER 11 - THE SINGING CONTEST
CHAPTER 12 - NIGHTMARES
CHAPTER 13 - TROUBLE
CHAPTER 14 - TOGETHER
CHAPTER 15 - HELP
CHAPTER 16 - AGAIN
CHAPTER 17 - SHAMANS
CHAPTER 18 - ATLEAST
CHAPTER 19 - FOR NOW
CHAPTER 20 - CALICO
CHAPTER 21 - LIE
CHAPTER 22 - TOO FAST
CHAPTER 23 - ANGEL
CHAPTER 24 - NAMSAN TOWER
CHAPTER 25 - WHO ARE YOU?
CHAPTER 26: Part 1 - SPIRITS
CHAPTER 26: Part 2 -SUSPICIONS
CHAPTER 26: Part 3 - OVER
CHAPTER 27 : Part 1 - NAMI ISLAND
CHAPTER 27: Part 2 - YOU
CHAPTER 28: Part 1 - AMERICA
CHAPTER 28: Part 2 - DEJA VU
CHAPTER 28: Part 3 - FOUND IT
CHAPTER 29: Part 1 - JEJU
CHAPTER 29: Part 2 - MOON
CHAPTER 29: Part 3 - PAST
CHAPTER 30: Part 1 - MULI
CHAPTER 30: Part 2 - AMOR
CHAPTER 30: Part 3 - EVERYTHING
CHAPTER 30: Part 4 - 사랑해
CHAPTER 30: Part 5 - 2:25
FINAL CHAPTER - SERENDIPITY

CHAPTER 27: Part 3 - STAY

11 1 4
De KimSeungHae

Ji Hyung's Point of View

It's 5 in the evening and student's all throughout HER was already dismissed by their professors. My professor dismissed us at 4 but I passed by the garden and stayed there for a while. I saw students started to go towards HER's Dorm building and so I decided to go towards my dorm. I raised the hood of my jacket so that no one can see me, then I walked and blended on a cluster of students.

"Really? They are still missing?" I heard a girl murmured to her friend while they were walking at the school's hallway.

"What's with the commotion?" The girl's friend suddenly asked; looking at a group of students standing in front of the bulletin board.

"It must be the personal info of the lost students." She replied.

"Let's go and check it." The girl's friend suggested and so they went towards it.

Questions begun to spring in my mind and I wonder if is it what I think it is. So in order to halt the chaos in my mind I headed towards the bulletin board to see it for myself. And my thoughts didn't fail me for it is really them..

My friends..

Angel Ann Ferrer Permithivo – 20

Jerraldina Dravine De Vera Villaforte - 20

Steph Brione Escalia – 20

I remember the day when I found out that they were missing. I was walking in the corridor of the school and was on my way to my third class when I saw a lady crying while she was being comforted by a woman that it seems to be Ms. Monteverde, one of the university's registrar.

~FLASHBACK~

"Mrs. Villaforte, please calm down." Ms. Monteverde calmly said.

"Why would I calm down when none of you here knows where my daughter is!" The lady histerically said.

"Mrs. Villaforte, our school's investigative and student's affairs department is already doing its job to find Ms. Jerra, so please relax." Ms. Monteverde told her.

My eyes widened as I heard the name of the lady's missing daughter.

Jerra? Jerra is missing? I thought to myself.

"Mare!" I heard someone yelled and so I look towards the main entrance.

I saw two ladies with two middle aged man with them. I gave them a clearer look and their faces seemed to resemble someone that I knew.

"Liliana!" Mrs. Villaforte uttered and quickly hugged each of the two ladies that just arrived.

"Good morning Mr and Mrs Escalia.. Mr and Mrs Permithivo." Ms. Monteverde greeted them.

"There is no good in this morning! I immediately flew from the States when I heard your school's irresponsibility!" Mrs. Escalia strongly stated.

"As I've said to Mrs. Villaforte, the cases of your son- Steph as well as Mrs. Permithivo's daughter- Angel are already being handled by our school's investigative department. We will ensure you that we will find your children, as soon as possible." Ms. Monteverde explained.

My eyes widened as I heard the words that Ms. Monteverde uttered. It turns out that it's not only Jerra who's missing but all three of them.

"Well, you better do it. For after this, we will sue this school for irresponsibility in handling its students! I will make sure that all of you, will pay for this!" Mrs. Escalia stated.

"We understand, ma'am." Ms. Monteverde humbled herself.

"B-But.. We are not finding a lost purse here! It's our children! OUR children! Their lives are at stake!" Mrs. Villaforte histerically said once again.

"Mare, students might hear us here. Ms. Monteverde, bring us to a room where we can privately talk about this." Mrs. Permithivo said when she saw me looking at them.

Ms. Monteverde took a glimpse at me and she seemed to get what Mrs. Permithivo said.

"Yes, ma'am. This way please." Ms. Monteverde told them and they followed to where she's headed.

I was left alone in the school's corridor after that. I can't believe every word that I just heard. I can't believe right in that very moment that they are lost.

The only friends that I made in this school, are lost.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

My chest began to feel heavy as if something was lost inside me. I held back my tears during that time for I don't want other students to see me crying, but I can not resists the swarm of emotions in my head. I ran away from the bulletin board.. away from the commotion.

I hid in the corridors where no one was and there I began to release my emotion. In that moment I don't even know the exact reasons of my pain..

Is it because I lose a friend or is it because I lose someone I truly love?

My eyes began to swell and tears fell endlessly as I wonder on why did this happened. I barely had anyone as my crush yet here I am crying for someone that might not get back. I was bothered by the fact that I may never see her smile again, I may never see Angel again.

I saw the sky got dark as the sun finally set and so I decided to leave from where I was and head towards my dorm. I was walking while staring at the ground, I was glad that it is dark and no one was there with me for I don't want someone to see my swollen eyes.

After a few minutes I arrived at the dorm building and I just took the elevator up. Minutes passed and finally I arrived at 9th floor where my unit is located, I was about to go out the elevator when I suddenly bumped into a woman.

"S-Sorry. I'm very sorry." I told her.

I am in the middle of picking up her stuff when I saw a photo of Kim Taehyung – a member of BTS, a boyband that she loved the most.. that Angel loved the most.

I picked the photo and gave it to the woman I bumped seconds ago.

"Thank you." The woman said.

"Wait.. Mr. Ji hyung?" The woman called and so slightly lifted my hood to see who she was.

"Ms. Carla?" I said when I saw her face.

"What are you doing here, Mr. Ji hyung?" She asked.

"This is the floor where my dorm is." I answered.

"Oh. Okay. But.. may I ask if why are your eyes swollen? Perhaps, did you cry?" Ms. Carla asked.

"N-No ma'am." I said with a fake smile but she just sighed when she heard that.

"I know that you can't tell it to me, but remember that I'm here If you want someone to talk with you." She said with a smile.

I just nodded.

"Well then, you must go to your dorm now and have a good rest." She told and after that she walked inside the elevator.

"I'm sorry again, for bumping you a while ago." I said.

"It's fine. Rest well, Mr. Ji hyung." Ms. Carla said while waving her hand as the doors of the elevator closes.

I hid under my hood again after that and continued walking my way to my dorm. After a few steps and finally I've arrived in the doors of my own dorm. So I quickly unlocked it and twisted the door knob so that I could get in. But as I was to step my foot to enter inside, I halted and turned my head towards the door behind.

I looked around the hallway and saw that no one was there. So I moved closer to the door that was just in front of my dorm. I grabbed its door knob and attempted to twist it, but I failed.

It's still locked. I thought to myself before letting out a deep sigh.

During that moment, one question remained in my head..

Angel.. Steph.. Jerra.. Where are you?

Angel's Point of View

Pagtataka.. punong-puno ng pagtataka ang isip ko habang patuloy pa ring nakatingin kay Shaman Jang na hanggang ngayon ay nakatulala pa rin.

Who could she be talking about?

"Mrs. Jang, what exactly do you mean?" Shaman Baek asked her.

"I can not drop any names, until I prove that it is true." Shaman Jang answered.

"Then we must start quickly perform the ritual in order to prove it." Shaman Baek said.

Napatingin na lang ako kay Jimin matapos iyong sabihin ni Shaman Baek, at nakita kong pati siya naguguluhan na rin sa mga nangyayari.

Matapos nun ay tuluyan na kaming pumasok sa loob ng silid. Umupo ako sa tabi ni Lia na ngayon ay nasa tabi ni Tae habang si Jimin naman ay umupo rin sa gilid ko.

Tumungo ang dalawang Shaman sa tabi ni Jungkook at bahagya nitong binuksan ang polo na suot niya para makita ang dibdib nito. Nabigla ang reaksyon ni Shaman Jang habang napailing naman si Shaman Baek nang makita nila ang mga itim na ugat na dahan-dahang kumakalat.

"The spread of the poison throughout their bodies is now delayed by the jeshu. Isn't it?" Shaman Baek said and then he looked towards the old monk.

The old monk nodded at him.

"Mr. Baek, I can sense that this is worse. The curse is draining the jeshu out of the body."
Shaman Jang stated that made us shock.

"Kung ganon po, pwedeng mas mabilis ulit na kumalat ang lason sa oras na matuyo na ang jeshu na nasa loob ng mga katawan nila?" Nababahalang tanong ko.

Tumingin naman sa akin ng diretso si Shaman Jang at dahan-dahan itong tumango.

Napalunok na lang ako sa itinugon niya sa akin. Mas lalo akong kinabahan nang mga oras na 'yon para sa buhay ng mga kaibigan ko.

"So we must quickly find out the source of this curse in order to destroy, before the jeshu dries in their veins." Shaman Baek uttered.

"Monk Yu Shin, do you have an incense pot in here?" Shaman Jang asked him.

Tumango naman si Monk Yu Shin sa kanya at kasabay nun ang pagtawag niya sa mga mas nakababatang monghe para kunin ang lahat ng mga kakailanganin nila para sa isasagawang ritwal. Agad naman nilang sinunod ang utos ng matandang monghe at lumabas ka agad ng silid. Maya-maya ay bumalik ang mga ito dala ang isang malaki at gintong incense pot kasama ng iba pang kagamitan na gagamitin ng dalawang shaman.

Inilapag at inayos ito ng mga batang monghe sa harap ng isang altar at pagkatapos nito ay yumuko muna sila kay Monk Yu Shin saka lumabas.

Yumuko ang dalawang shaman sa matandang monghe bilang pasasalamat at matapos nun ay nagtungo na silang dalawa sa altar kung nasaan ang incense pot. Akma na sana nilang sisimulan ang ritwal pero may isa pa muling monghe ang pumasok sa loob ng silid at may iniabot ito kay Monk Yu Shin na isang gintong tungkod.

"Here's your khakkhara, Monk Yu Shin." Wika ng monghe kasabay ng pag-abot sa kanya.

"Thank you." Tugon naman ni Monk Yu Shin at bahagya itong yumuko.

"Your welcome, Gao Seng." Sambit ng nakababatang monghe sabay yuko.

(高僧 Gao Seng – used to address Senior monks.)

"Close this room and make sure that no one will enter inside." Utos ni Monk Yu Shin sa kanya.

"Yes, Gao Seng." Sagot naman nito sabay alis.

Isinara ng monghe na iyon ang buong silid dahilan para bahagyang magdilim ang buong paligid. Tanging ang ilaw lang na nagmumula sa mga maliliit na siwang ng bintana at ang mga kandila na nakatirik sa paligid ang nagbibigay ng liwanag sa buong silid kung nasaan kami ngayon.

"Monk Yu Shin, that staff is used for chanting. Are you going to—"

"Yes. You are right Shaman Jang, I am going to chant a mantra while you are doing your ritual. I am going to aid you by releasing my Ch'i (lifeforce)and flowing it through your bodies." He replied.

"But dear monk, our strength is enough to perform this ritual." Shaman Baek told.

"Baek Jundong, you can never be sure how great your enemy's power is. I insist to assist you." The monk replied; addressing Shaman Baek by his full name.

"Mr. Baek, I think it's disrespect if we refuse. Besides we need every help that we can get." Shaman Jang whispered at him.

Napabuntong-hininga na lang si Shaman Baek matapos iyong sabihin ni Shaman Jang bago siya muling nagsalita.

"I'm sorry for what I said earlier. We are truly honored for your help." Shaman Baek stated while slightly bowing.

"I understand." The old monk replied.

Pagkatapos iyong sabihin ni Monk Yu Shin ay inumpisahan na nga ng dalawang shaman ang dapat nilang gawin. Kinuha nila ang mga itim na kandila na nakalapag sa harap nila. Isa-isa nila iyong itinirik sa loob ng incense pot. Binilang ko ang bawat kandilang sinisindihan nila at sa kabuuan ay labintatlo ang mga ito.

Nang matapos silang magtirik ng mga kandila ay nagsulat naman si Shaman Jang ng mga chinese characters sa isang dilaw na papel. Habang gumuguhit siya ay napaling naman ang atensyon ko kay Monk Yu Shin na ngayon ay nakapikit at naka-indian sit sa likod ng dalawang shaman na nasa tapat ng altar.

May mga winiwikang salita si Monk Yu Shin pero masyado iyong mahina kaya hindi ko marinig, tanging ang pag galaw lang ng bibig niya ang nakikita ko. Sa kalagitnaan ng ritwal ay napansin kong unti-unting lumiliwanag ang buong silid, ngunit hindi iyon dahil sa mga kandila na nasa paligid o sa mga siwang ng bintana kundi kay Monk Yu Shin.

Namangha ako nang unti-unting lumiwanag ang katawan ng matandang monghe. Napadako ang mga mata ko sa mukha niya at napansin kong tila nag-iiba rin ito.. parang nagiging bata ang itsura niya.

Lumipas ang ilang saglit at mas lalo akong namangha nang iba't ibang kulay na ng liwanag ang lumabas mula sa katawan ng monghe. Nagpatuloy lang ang paglakas ng liwanag hanggang sa nagsimula itong dumaloy sa katawan ng dalawang shaman.

Nakita ko naming natapos na rin si Shaman Jang na iguhit ang mga chinese characters sa dilaw na papel kung kaya't iniangat niya na ito at hinawakan nila ni Shaman Baek sa magkabilang dulo. Habang patuloy na dumadaloy sa kanila ang liwanag ni Monk Yu Shin ay siya rin silang nagsimula na umusal ng mga kakaibang salitang hindi ko alam kung ano ang ibigsabihin.

Matapos nun ay magkasabay na idinarang ng dalawang shaman ang hawak nilang dilaw na papel sa apoy ng mga itim na kandila na nakatirik sa incense pot. At nang sandaling masunog ang papel ay yumanig ang buong mga pader at sahig ng silid dahilan para mabigla kaming apat.

Sobrang kaba ang nadama ko nang mangyari iyon. Napalunok na lang ako habang tumitindig ang balahibo ko sa katawan. Maya-maya may naramdaman kong may humawak sa kamay ko, kaya naman napalingon ako para tingnan kung sino iyon at nakita ko si Jimin.

"It's okay. I'm here." Jimin said while smiling a bit.

Tinugon ko naman siya ng isang ngiti at matapos nun ay ibinalik ko na ang atensyon ko sa dalawang Shaman. Nagdilim ang paligid sa mga sandaling iyon, namatay ang lahat ng kandila at tanging iisa lang ang natirang nakasindi.Pero ang ikinatakot ko ang kulay ng kandilang ng apoy ng kandilang ito dahil imbis na dilaw ay kulay itim ang sindi nito.

Parang binuhusan ako ng napakalamig na tubig dahil sa kilabot na nararamdaman ko ngayon. Maging ang dalawang shaman na nasa altar ay halos natulala rin nang makita nila ang kulay itim na apoy ng kandila. Habang si Monk Yu Shin na ngayon ay nakadilat na ang mata ay seryosong pinagmamasdan ang mga nangyayari. Maya-maya ay nagsimulang maglabas ng pulang usok ang incense pot na nasa altar at tila unti-unti itong bumubuo ng isang imahe.

Ilang saglit ang lumipas at mas naging klaro na kung anong gusto ipakita sa amin ng usok.

Isang lalake.

May kalakihan ang katawan nito at wala itong buhok. At sa mga pagkakataong iyon ay may iisang tao ang pumasok sa isipan ko.

"Shaman Choi." Shaman Baek said while seriously staring at the red smoke's form.

"It is him." Shaman Baek added.

"But how can we be so sure? Shaman Choi is our friend, Mr.Baek." Shaman Jang uttered.

"And you must not forget, that before he became our friend he was our enemy. The enemy of all the shamans in this land. You know very well that he is the only one capable of conjuring such gruesome curse. He has knowledge over the art of black taboo.." Shaman Baek replied.

"..the darkest form of sorcery." Shaman Baek added.

"Didn't Shaman Gyeol confronted him almost five years ago? And the both of us were there, we witnessed how he promised to us that he will not perform such kind of evil magic ever again." Shaman Jang told,

"Yes, I am well aware of that but Shaman Gyeol has already died a year ago. And with the disappearance of the most powerful Shaman, there is no one who can stop him now in performing dark magic again." Shaman Baek said.

Nang marinig ko ang usapan ng dalawang shaman ay agad akong napaisip kung talaga ngang si Shaman Choi ang may kagagawan ng lahat ng 'to, dahil nung panahong una ko siyang nakita ay sobrang mahinhin nito at napakabait niya sa aming lahat. Ipinabigay niya pa nga sa akin noon ang moon cake na para kay Shaman Jang. Kaya naman nabigla ako nang malaman kong kaya niya palang gawin ang ganong klaseng bagay.

Totoo nga siguro ang kasabihang..

"Never judge a book by its cover."

"You must not waste time thinking, if he really is the one who did this, you must act now and confront him. The jeshu in their bodies are slowly drying, so you must be quick." Monk Yu Shin suddenly said.

Kaya naman sinimulan na naming maghanda. Tumayo na sina Shaman Jang at Shaman Baek mula sa harapan ng altar. Kinuha ni Shaman Baek ang dala niyang sting bag at may kinuha siya roon.

Isa-isa niya kaming binigyan ng mga ito at nang bigyan niya ako ng isa ay agad kong kinilatis kung ano ito. Isa itong mahabang kulay pulang tela na may nakaburdang mga chinese characters.

"Ano po 'to?" Nagtatakang tanong ko.

"That is a protective charm. Wrap it around your body so that no spell could harm you." Shaman Jang explained.

Nang marinig ko ang sinabi ni Shaman Jang ay itinali ko na nga sa braso ko ang tela at ganon din ang ginawa nila Jimin at Tae. Akma na rin sanang itatali ni Lia ang kanya pero agad na lumapit sa kanya si Monk Yu Shin at pinigilan siyang gawin ito.

"B-Bakit po?" Tanong niya.

"Hindi tatalab sa iyo ang proteksyong iyan, iba ang nararapat na matanggap mo." Wika ng matandang monghe. Napatingin naman si Lia sa akin at tinanguan ko na lang siya para senyasang magtiwala lang ito.

Ibinalik niya na ang tingin niya sa matandang monghe na nakatayo ngayon sa harapan niya. Inilapag niya sa isang tabi ang pulang tela at hinintay ang mga susunod na gagawin ni Monk Yu Shin. Pumikit ang matandang monghe at kasabay nun ay ang paglagay nito ng isa sa kanyang palad sa ibabaw ng noo ni Lia.

Ilang segundo ang lumipas at may lumabas na liwanag mula sa palad ni Monk Yu Shin. Isang dilaw na liwanag na pumalibot at bumalot sa buong katawan ni Lia. Maya-maya ay dahan-dahang nawala ang liwanag na ito at muling ibinuklat ng matandang monghe ang kanyang mga mata.

"Tapos na." Nakangiti niyang wika.

Yumuko naman ng bahagya si Lia sa kanya bilang pasasalamat.

"Dear Monk, is it okay if we—"

"Yes. I will watch over them until your return." Monk Yu Shin spoke as Shaman Baek was about to say something.

"Salamat po. Maraming salamat po." Sambit ko at tinugon lang ako ng monghe ng isang ngiti.

"Now if all of you are ready, we must leave." Shaman Jang stated.

"Ensure the safety of each and everyone of you. Be careful and do not underestimate what lies ahead." Monk Yu Shin told her.

"We will." Shaman Jang replied.

Sa huling pagkakataon ay yumuko kami sa matandang monghe bilang pansamantalang pamamaalam sa kanya bago kami umalis. Nakita ko naming pumunta si Monk Yu Shin sa harapan ni Shaman Baek.

"Goodluck." Monk Yu Shin stated while patting his back.

Sa mga sandaling iyon ay napansin kong may kakaiba sa mga seryosong tingin ni Monk Yu Shin at Shaman Baek sa isa't isa na para bang nag-uusap silang dalawa sa mga isip nila.

"Thank you." Shaman Baek replied.

"Let's go." Shaman Baek added while looking at us.

Pagkatapos iyong sabihin ni Shaman Baek ay tuluyan na nga kaming lumabas ng silid at ng templo. Tumungo kami kami sa van at agad na sumakay sa loob nito. Si Jimin na ang nagpasyang mag-drive at sa tabi naman niya si Shaman Jang since alam nito ang pinakamabilis na daan patungo sa bahay ng Shaman ng gusto naming puntahan.

Agad na pinaharurot ni Jimin ang sasakyan paalis, halatang-halata mo sa mukha niya ang takot at kaba, ngunit hindi lang naman siya ang nakararamdaman nun kundi kaming lahat. Dahil sa mga oras na iyon ay hindi naming alam kung ano ang magiging kahahatungan ng gagawin naming ito.

Napabuntong-hininga na lang ako habang nakatingin sa bintana. Di ko pa rin maalis sa isip ko ang pag-aalala para sa mga kaibigan ko.. kanila Jungkook, Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok, Seokjin, Jerra at Steph na hanggang ngayon ay walang paring malay.

"Angel." Pabulong na tawag sa akin ni Lia na ngayon ay nasa tabi ko.

Tumingin ako sa kanya bilang tugon.

"Nagtataka lang ako kung bakit.. hindi tayo natamaan." Tanong niya sa akin.

"Natamaan ng alin?" Tanong ko pabalik.

"Ng sumpa." Sagot niya.

"Young lady, you must've forgotten that Angel already has an immunity against evil spells and curses since she was healed by the jeshu and the caster of the curse has been killed." Shaman Jang answered her.

"But the curse didn't struck me too, along with Jimin and Tae." Wika ni Lia.

"That is the only question, that I can't truly answer." Shaman Jang replied.

Bumalik na muli sa katahimikan ang loob ng buong van matapos nun ngunit ang nanatiling maingay at magulo ang mga isip naming sa mga oras na iyon. Ilang sandali ang lumipas ay tumigil na ang van sa tapat ng isang bahay.

"We're here." Shaman Jang said.

Agad na kaming nagsi-baba sa van nang sabihin niya iyon. Pagtapak ko palang papalabas ng sasakyan ay isang malakas na ihip ng hangin ang dumampi sa balat ko pero imbis na ginhawa ang maramdaman ko ay takot ang dumaloy sa buo kong katawan. Napatingala din ako sa langit at kapansin-pansin ang pagdilim nito.

Habang tinatanaw ko ang kalangitan ay napansin kong may humawak sa kamay ko kung kaya't agad kong nilingon kung sino ito at nakita ko si Jimin. Tumango siya sa akin na tila sinesenyasan akong sumunod na kami kanila Tae at Lia na nauna na pala sa amin. Magkasabay na nga kami ni Jimin na naglakad hanggang sa maabutan namin sila na nakatayo sa tapat ng gate.

"It looks like he's expecting us to come." Shaman Baek speculated.

Nakita kong nakatuon ang mga mata niya sa gate na nasa harapan namin ngayon. Nakasiwang ito.. bahagyang nakabukas.

Bitbit ni Shaman Baek ang isang lumang string bag sa mga oras na iyon at mula sa string bag na iyon ay may hinugot siyang isang espada. Espada na may nakalagay na chinese characters sa blade nito.

"Who knows that I can use this again?" Shaman Baek stated while caressing the sword's blade.

"Let's enter." He added while looking at us.

At matapos nun ay pumasok na nga kami papasok sa bahay ng Shaman na pakay namin.. sa bahay ni Shaman Choi.

Nang makapasok na kaming lahat ay naglibot kami sa tapat na bakuran ng bahay ngunit walang katao-tao roon at nakakabingi ang katahimikan sa paligid.

"AHHHHH!" Tae yelled when the gate suddenly closed with a loud bang.

"Sesang-ae. (Oh my God.) What's up with doors shutting like that?!" Tae complained.

Matapos niyang sabihin iyon ay seryosong napatingin sa kanya si Shaman Baek dahilan para mapayuko si Taehyung sa hiya.

"S-Sorry." He quietly said.

Napabuntong-hininga na lang si Shaman Baek bago niya ibalik ang atensyon sa buong kapaligiran. Ilang minuto ang lumipas at napagpasyahan niyang pasukin na ang mismong bahay. Pinihit niya ang door knob ng pinto at agad naman itong bumakas. Nang pumasok kami sa loob ng bahay ay puro usok ang sumalubong sa amin. Iginala ko ang mga mata ko sa buong paligid at nakita ko ang napakaraming incense pots na nakalagay sa loob ng buong bahay.

At lahat ng mga ito ay may mga nakatirik na incense stick. Hindi rin ganoon kaliwanag sa loob dahil ang mga bintana lamang na nasa likuran namin ang nagsisilbing ilaw para makita kung anong nasa paligid.

"He sure loves the scent of incense sticks." Jimin suddenly said while looking at the cabinet stack with incense pots.

Palingon-lingon lang ako sa buong paligid sa mga oras na iyon hanggang sa dumapo ang mata ko sa isang bagay na nasa sahig. Humiwalay ako mula sa pagkakahawak ko kay Jimin para tingnan iyon, nang makalapit na ako ay sako ko ito dinampot.

At nagtaka ako nang makitang isa itong litrato.. litrato ko.

"WARGHHHHHHHHH!" Nakakabinging sigaw na ikinagulat ko. Iniangat ko ang aking paningin mula sa lirato na hawak ko at doon ko nakita na isang halimaw na mukhang daga ang patungo sa akin.

Natulala na lang ako nang mga oras na iyon at nabato sa kinatatayuan ko. Wala akong magawa kundi ang tumitig sa halimaw habang papalapit ito ng papalapit sa akin.

"ANGEL!" Rinig kong sigaw ni Jimin.

"WARGHHHHH!" Sigaw muli ng halimaw habang tumatakbo patungo sa direksyon ko.

Ilang metro na lang ang layo nito sa akin at masasakmal na ako nito ng buong-buo pero akma pa lang na mangyayari yon ay mabilis na pumagitna si Shaman Baek kasabay ng pagtaga niya sa halimaw gamit ang espada na dahilan para tumilapon ito.

"You rat whore! I thought I've killed you!" Shaman Baek strongly stated.

"WARGHHHHHHH!" Sigaw naman ng halimaw habang nanlilisik ang mga mata nito.

Agad na tumalon patungo sa direksyon ni Shaman Baek ang halimaw ngunit akma palang na sasakmalin niya ito ay hindi na siya umubra dahil sa hawak na espada ng shaman. Hindi pa rin tumigil ang halimaw matapos nun dahil tinangka muli nitong dambahan si Shaman Baek pero sa sandaling iyon ay hindi na siya binigyan pa ng pagkakataong mabuhay nang hatiin ni Shaman Baek ang katawan niya sa dalawa gamit ang espada.

At nang magkahiwalay ang katawan ng halimaw ay nabigla kami ng maglaho ito at naging usok.

"A-Angel, are you okay?" Jimin rushed towards my side with all the worries in his eyes.

"I'm okay." Tugon ko sa kanya.

"That rat demon was made in smoke." Shaman Jang said.

"And only the greatest dark shamans can do that kind of thing." She added.

"Now we are sure, that he's the culprit." Shaman Baek angrily uttered.

"YAH! CHOI SUKYOON! YOU FATTY PIECE OF SHIT! COME OUT AND FACE US!" Shaman Baek was enraged.

"The intruder is more angrier than the intruded. How ironic." A shadow of a man appeared behind all of us.

"IRONIC MY FOOT!" Shaman Baek said and he quickly moved towards the man in front of us and attempted to pierce his sword to it but he ended up swingin his sword into thin air.

"HAHAHAHAHHA!" A laugh echoed in the four corner of the Shaman's abode.

"Do you think you can kill me, just like that?" Shaman Choi's voice echoed.

"SHOW YOURSELF! DON'T HIDE FROM THE SHADOWS! FACE ME LIKE A MAN!" Shaman Baek stated while looking at every direction.

Nagpalingon-lingon kaming lahat sa buong paligid at nanatili kaming alerto sa mga oras na iyon. Makalipas ang ilang minuto ay napansin ko ang isang anino na dumaan sa harap ko at nakita kong pumasok ito sa isang pinto sa loob ng bahay.

"Doon!" Sigaw dahilan para mapaling ang atensyon nilang lahat sa akin.

"What is it?" Shaman Jang quickly asked.

"Nakita ko siya.. Nakita ko ang anino niya. Pumasok sa loob ng pintong yun." Sambit ko habang tinuturo ang kinaroroonan ng pinto.

"She said she saw the shadow enter that door." Shaman Jang translated my words to Shaman Baek.

"Well, let's go." Shaman Baek told us.

Naglakad na kaagad si Shaman Baek patungo sa pintong iyon matapos niya iyong sabihin. Napabuntong-hininga muna ako nang mga sandaling iyon bago ko ihakbang ang mga paa ko at sundan si Shaman Baek. Takot pa rin ang namumutawi sa dibdib ko nang mga oras na iyon pero alam kong ganito rin ang ginawa nila noon nang ako ang nalagay sa alanganin kung kaya't kailangan kong tibayan ang loob ko para sa kanila.

Nagkatinginan kaming dalawa ni Jimin at naghawak ng kamay bago sumunod kay Shaman Baek. Marahang pinihit ng shaman ang door knob ng pinto nang makarating na ito dito, nang buksan niya ng bahagya ang pinto ay isang nakasusulasok na amoy ang saglit na dumaan sa ilong naming dahilan para mapatakip kami saglit.

"What's that?" Tae asked.

"It might be something rotten." Shaman Baek guessed while his hands cover his nose.

Maya-maya ay nawala rin ang amoy kung kaya't malawak nang binuksan ni Shaman Baek ang pinto. At doon namin nakita ang isang hagdan pababa na nililiwanagan ng mga kandilang nakalagay sa mga kandelabrang nakadikit sa pader.

Ilang sandali ang lumipas ay napagpasyahan ni Shaman Baek na mauna nang bumaba. Sumunod sa kanya si Shaman Jang at kami nina Lia. Kasabay ko si Jimin ngayon at hawak namin ang kamay ng isa't isa sa mga oras na yon. Ramdam ko ang lamig sa kamay niya at alam kong natatakot din ito pero mukhang nilalakasan niya ang loob niya habang pababa kami ng pababa. Maya-maya ay narating na rin namin ang dulo ng hagdan, napansin kong napatigil ang dalawang Shaman kung na siyang ipinagtaka ko ngunit nabigla ako nang malaman ang dahilan kung bakit sila napatigil.

Mga bangkay. May mga bangkay at kalansay ng tao na naka-kadena sa pader. At sa mga nabubulok nilang laman ay mukhang alam ko na ang dahilan ng nakakasulasok na amoy na bumungad sa amin kanina.

Mas lalong nanlaki ang mga mata ko nang makita ang bangkay ng ilang mga pamilyar na tao. Kaya naman bahagya akong lumapit upang makilatis ko itong mabuti at nakumpirma kong sila nga ito.

"S-Shaman Won? S-Shaman Eun?" Nauutal kong wika kasabay ng pagtindig ng mga balahibo ko dahil sa takot.

"W-Who did this?" Tae asked with his eyes widened as he saw the corpses of the shamans; chained against the wall.

"Are you amazed with my decorations?" Sambit ng boses ng isang lalaki dahilan para mapatingin kami sa kinaroroonan nito.

"Choi Sukyoon." Shaman Baek whispered his name under his breath.

"So this is where all the missing Shamans ended. You killed all of them." Shaman Jang said in a state of shock.

"Aish~ I really don't wanna kill them. It's just that they always interrupt my work. They found out that I was the one who send that rat demon to kill that young lady, so I had to shut them up. If only they did not interfere, they may still be breathing now." Shaman Choi said with a fake concerned sigh.

Seryoso ang mga mukha ni Shaman Baek at Shaman Jang nang mga oras na iyon. Ilang saglit lang ang lumipas ay nakita kong naglakad silang dalawa papalapit sa kanya. Wala naman na kaming ibang nagawa kundi ang sumunod sa kanila.Since parang isang malaking bulwagan ang silid na ito ay nakailang hakbang muna kami bago tuluyang makalapit sa kinaroroonan ni Shaman Choi.

He is wearing a black robe with a hood.

At sa likod niya naman ay ang isang altar na may incense pot. Sa ibabaw ng incense pot na iyon ay may nakita akong pitong kulay kayumanggi na mga manika na lumulutang at may mga nakatusok na malaking karayom sa dibdib ng mga ito. Nang makita ko ang mga iyon ay iisang kasagutan lang ang pumasok sa isip ko..

Sina Jungkook, Seokjin, Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jerra at Steph.. sila ang mga iyon. Sila ang mga manika at ang karayom na nasa dibdib ng mga ito ay ang sumpa ni Shaman Choi.

"Oh.. you're good at analyzation, young lady." Shaman Choi sarcastically smiled while looking at me.

Naiintindihan niya ko?

"I can read you very well, child." Shaman Choi stated.

Matapos niya iyong sabihin ay isang mapang-asar na mahinang tawa ang pinakawalan niya ngunit natigil din agad iyon nang itutok ni Shaman Baek ang espada sa leeg ni Shaman Choi dahilan para maging seryoso muli ang mukha nito.

"Shut your mouth, you fatty murderous maniac or I'll slit your throat." Shaman Baek seriously uttered while his eyes are glaring at him.

"You are in no position to make a threat now, Mr. Baek. I can make the light leave your eyes if I want it to." Shaman Choi retaliated.

"I said SHUT UP!" Shaman Baek yelled.

Kasabay ng pagsigaw na iyon ay ang pag-angat ni Shaman Baek sa espadang hawak niya. Akma niya sanang gigilitan ng leeg si Shaman Choi pero bago niya pa man magawa yon ay agad na itinapat ni Shaman Choi ang kamay niya sa dibdib ni Shaman Baek at mula sa mga palad niya ay lumabas ang isang malakas na daloy ng itim na enerhiya dahilan para tumilapon si Shaman Baek sa kabilang dulo ng silid.

"SHAMAN BAEK!" Nag-aalalang sigaw ko dahilan para mapatingin sa direksyon namin si Shaman Choi. Nakita kong naging kulay itim ang mga mata niya habang nanlilisik ito sa amin.

"You can not kill them! They have the protection of the divine spirits!" Shaman Jang yelled.

"Yes. But I can make them suffer!" Shaman Choi said.

At nang sandaling sabihin niya iyon ay biglang namilipit ang mga katawan naming tatlo nina Lia, Tae at Jimin.

"Arghhh!" Sabay-sabay na sigaw naming apat habang unti-unting napapaluhod sa sobrang sakit.

"Wǒ de sàmǎnjiào tú zǔxiān de lìliàng. Bāngzhù wǒ zhàndòu, nǐ yīnggāi fùyǔ lìliàng, ràng mólì liútǎng, shǐ xié'è bù zài zēngzhǎng. (The strenght of the ancients, my shaman ancestors.Aid me in battle, power you shall bestow. Let your magic flow, and make evil no longer grow.)"

Shaman Jang casted a spell.

Nakataas ang dalawang kamay at nakatapat ang mga palad ni Shaman Jang sa direksyon ni Shaman Choi nang mga sandaling iyon. Matapos niyang sambitin ang enkantasyon na iyon ay nagsimulang magliwanag ang kamay niya dahilan para mapatakip si Shaman Choi ng mata at masilaw dito.

"AHHHH! AHHHH!" Shaman Choi screamed, but it was fake.

"HAHAHHAHAH!" Shaman Choi laughed as he removed his arms from covering his eyes; leaving Shaman Jang confused.

"You may have the spell of the ancestral spirits, but it's no match to the power that I possess." Shaman Choi said.

"Wǒ de sàmǎnjiào tú zǔxiān de lìliàng—" Shaman Jang attempted to cast the encantation again but Shaman Choi interrupted her.

"Kneel!" He uttered as dark magic began to come out from his palm.

"AHHHHH!" Shaman Jang screamed in agony.

Umalingawngaw sa loob ng apat na sulok ng silid na iyon ang tawa ni Shaman Choi habang nakikita niya kaming naghihirap. Labis na sakit ang nararamdaman namin ngayon. Wala kaming kalaban-laban sa kapangyarihan na meron siya. Nakahandusay si Shaman Baek sa kabilang dulo ng silid at walang malay habang si Shaman Jang naman ay iniinda ang pamimilipit ng kanyang mga kalamnan.

"W-Why are you—AHHH—doing this?" Jimin asked as he continue to feel pain.

Nakita kong napatigil sa pagtawa si Shaman Choi nang mga oras na iyon at bahagyang sumeryoso ang reaksyon ng mukha niya nang marinig niya ang sinabi ni Jimin.

"Good question, young man." He said with a sarcastic smile.

~FLASHBACK~

Narrator's Point of View

It was one summer noon when Yuri was happily walking in the streets, she's well-dressed and was going somewhere. She was about to meet some friends in Seoul and now she's waiting in a bus stop to have a ride. Minutes after, the bus arrived and as she was about to get in, her eyes landed on something that she wished it never had.

It was her boyfriend, Seo Heosik and she was with another woman.

At first she thought that maybe it was just his friend but her world fell when she saw him gave the girl a peck in her lips.

Her eyes widened as she saw what her boyfriend just did. It was a familiar taste that she had given someone before. Because in that moment she got the taste of her own medicine, and it was bitter.

Enraged, she moved away from the bus and walked quickly towards them. She slapped the woman in the face with all the anger she has.

"BITCH!" She yelled; drawing all the attention of every person that passes them.

"Y-Yuri.. let me explain. Please. Let's just settle this nicely, okay?" Heosik pleaded.

"There is no point of settling this in a nice way!" Yuri replied with a slap landing on his face.

"Yuri, please. Let's talk." Heosik held her arm as she was about to walk away but a another slap landed on his face.

"Get lost!" Yuri retaliated and pulled his arm off his grip.

"YAHH!" Heosik shouted that made her stop in her tracks.

"Do you think I didn't know? You had a boyfriend when you started flirting with me, Yuri. So don't act like a pure Angel!" Heosik stated.

Her tears started to fell as she heard what her boyfriend told. She was stoned in that moment for she knew that her boyfriend was right. As she began to shed more tears, she ran away as fast as she could and went back to their house.

Her mother saw her weeping in pain as she got upstairs and enter her room. She was worried on what caused her daughter's eyes to water that much. She went upstairs and knock on her door.

"Yuri?" She gently called.

"Go away! I don't want anyone entering this room!" Yuri replied.

"Yuri, it's mom. Tell me what is, honey. I'm willing to listen." Her mother worriedly said.

"GO AWAY!" Yuri shouted as she threw a vase in the door causing it to shatter into pieces.

Her mom was shocked when she heard that something broke inside. She sighed as she went down the stairs, thinking of her daughter that is now in sorrow. But she can not do anything but to wait for her to calm down.

The night after that, her father arrived. He saw the sadness in his wife's face as he enter the door.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Your daughter." She briefly replied with a sigh.

He raised one of his eyebrows and quickly grab the spare key behind the door. He was about to walk upstairs and open the door of Yuri's room but she stopped him.

"Don't." She said while holding his arm.

"I just want to see our daughter." He replied.

"I tried it already, and she isn't in the right mood to talk to us." She told.

He let out a deep exhale as he saw his wife's face. He couldn't deny her plead and so he agreed to let their daughter to be alone for a while.

During that night, Yuri didn't stop shedding tears. She was hopeless in that point and she didn't feel anything but pain. Amidst her weeping, she saw her phone rang. So she picked it up and answered the call.

"Yuri, why didn't you came? Did something happen?" The caller asked. It was her friend.

"N-Nothing." She briefly replied.

"Are you sure? Judging from the tone of your voice, I think there's something else. What is it?" Her friend speculated.

"It's really nothing. I'm just a little bit ill." She answered and her friend sighed.

"I hope you'll get well soon. But anyways.. have you heard the news?" Her friend asked.

"What?" She asked.

"Remember your ex that you told us? His name is Jimin, right?" Her friend asked again.

"Can you please tell it to me straight?! What is it?" Yuri irritatedly said.

"Woaw. Woaw. Okay.. don't be mad. So anyways, your ex-BF is now famous. He's now in a boygroup called BTS and I saw them won an award in a TV show last night. That was the thing that I wanted to tell you when we suppose to meet up today." Her friend told.

"R-Really?" Yuri replied.

"Yes! Here, I'll send you the link." Her friend said; ending the call.

After that, Yuri opened the messaging app and she saw that link that her friend sent. She opened it and there she saw the headline of the article..

She scrolled down to see the face of the members of the said boygroup and when she saw their faces, one of the members got her attention. And from that moment she knew that.. it was him.

It's Jimin, her ex-boyfriend.

She cried as she saw his smile in the picture.

"It seems that, I'm still into you." She uttered.

"I miss you." She added in sorrow and continued weeping until she fell asleep.

Days have passed but still they didn't saw a glimpse of their daughter walked outside her room. Until one day she went out of her room, fully dressed. She was going somewhere.

"Yuri!" Her mother called as she was about leave.

"What?" She coldly replied.

"I didn't saw you eat for the past days, please have a meal first if you're going to leave." Her mother said.

"No need, I'll just eat somewhere." She said and then left.

She walked as fast as she could, away from their house. She stand in a bus stop to wait for a ride to Seoul. She was about to meet an informant that she hired to find where her ex-boyfriend Jimin is currently living. After a few hours, she arrived at Seoul and quickly entered a restaurant.

There she saw a man waving at her; sitting in the far right corner. She went towards it and sit in front of him and there they began to talk. The man told him that he's still searching for it and he still has no idea about their location and so they agreed that the man will call her if there are any updates.

Yuri handed over the money to the informant that she hired and she immediately left the reastaurant. She rode a bus back to Busan. Hours later the bus stopped and she disembarked it. She walked towards the direction of her home.When she arrived at the front door, she has already a plan to not talk to anyone but as soon as she open the door, someone approached her.

It was her half-brother, Choi Sukyoon.

"W-Why are you here?" She immediately asked.

"Mom is in ICU right now, she's in a critical condition!" Sukyoon told her.

"W-What happened?" She shockingly asked.

"The maid told me that your mom fainted and her nose began to bleed, that's why she was sent in the hospital." Sukyoon explained.

"Where's dad?" Yuri asked.

"She was with her." Sukyoon said.

The moment Yuri heard his brother's words, she quickly rushed into the hospital where her mother was brought. There she saw her father, sitting outside the ICU with full of worries and dismay. She hugged her dad as they saw each other. After a while the doctors from the ICU came out, telling them that she is safe and so Yuri, His father and Sukyoon was relieved.

Her mom remained for a few days in the ICU, so all of them spent a couple of days going in and out the hospital. Until the doctors told them that she could be moved in an ordinary ward as her condition continues to stabilize. In that point, Yuri began to feel ensured that her mother will be better soon so began focusing in finding Jimin once again.

But Sukyoon, her brother, was not happy about this; seeing her sister's attention drew towards another guy while their mom still hasn't open its eyes. Until came the days that Yuri wasn't able to pay a visit to her bedridden mom because she was busy finding where her ex-boyfriend is.

So one day, Sukyoon called her to come to the hospital for she wasn't been able to go there for almost a week. Yuri immediately agreed after a few words from his brother. Minutes later Yuri arrived at the hospital but as she was about to enter her mom's ward, her phone rang.

She fished it in her pocket and when she looked at the phone's screen, she saw that it was her informant. So she answered.

"Hello?" She said.

"Ms. Lee, I have found Mr. Park's location." The informant said.

In that moment her eyes widened as she heard the words from her informant.

"Hello? Ms. Lee? Are you still there?" The informant spoke.

"Y-Yes. Yes. Meet me at Seoul." She quickly answered.

As she was about to step her foot away from the door, she looked back. She's only an inch further from her mother's ward but she thought that she will just pay her a visit later when she's back. She turned away from the door and she left without any hesitations. She quickly rode a bus to Seoul and went to a restaurant where the informant was. The moment she arrived there, she scanned the whole place and she saw a man waving at him.

She headed towards that man and without any introductions she immediately asked for the information that he has. And so the man, handed over an envelope to her.

"What's this?" She asked.

"The address is inside that along with the map of the exact location of the dorm where he's currently staying." The informant said.

She opened the envelope and looked at the papers that was inside it.

"Thanks." Yuri replied handing over an envelope of money to the informant.

"Until next transaction, Miss Yuri." The man said giving his right hand for a handshake but Yuri didn't bother look at him and quickly left.

As she got out the restaurant, she raised her hand; calling for a cab to ride. Shortly after, a taxi stopped in front of her. She enter the cab and handed over a piece of paper to the driver; telling him to go in the location, written in it. She said that she'll pay extra and so the driver instantly agreed.

Minutes after they arrived in front of house and the driver said that they've arrived. Yuri paid her fare and got out of the cab. She looked up and gazed upon the house that was in front of her.

I finally found him.

She thought, then she began moving towards the house. Towards the man that she's has not seen for such a long time. After a few moments, she arrived at the front door. She pressed the doorbell so that anyone inside, will know her presence but no one opened the door so she pressed it again.

"Coming!" Someone said.

Minutes passed and a guy opened the door. It was Jung Hoseok.

"Who are you, miss?" Hoseok asked.

"Perhaps you're, Jimin's bandmate?" Yuri asked.

"Y-Yes, but you're still not answering my question. Who are you?" Hoseok asked again.

"I-I am Lee Yuri. His ex-girlfriend." Yuri answered that made Hoseok a bit flustered.

"A-Alright.." Hoseok said.

"Who is it hyung?" Taehyung appeared beside him and asked.

"Call, Jimin. He's the one needed here." Hoseok told him.

"Okay.." Taehyung agreed and left.

After a little while, Taehyung came back and now he was with Jimin.

"What is it, hyung?" Jimin asked.

Hoseok didn't answer but instead he moved away from the door for Jimin to see the lady that was in front of their house.

"Yuri?" Jimin's eyes widened.

"Nice to meet you again, Jimin." Yuri smiled as if nothing happened between them.

Jimin's mind was pestered with different thoughts and emotions. He was stoned from where he was in that moment as he continue to look at the woman who broke her heart a couple of years ago.

"Taehyung we better leave." Hoseok said and Taehyung agreed with him.

After that, the two of them were the only ones left. Jimin was standing beside the door while Yuri was in front of him.

"Why did you go here?" Jimin asked while tears started to fell from the corners of his eyes.

"I.. still yearn for you." Yuri answered.

"I am impressed with your confidence of telling me that after you deny me in front of someone." Jimin said with a sarcastic smile.

"Because I still love you, Jimin. I love you!" Yuri told him.

"And now you have the guts to do the same thing again and use me to cheat?! Go away, I won't bite it." Jimin said.

"W-We are no longer in a relationship." Yuri replied.

"Is that what you told that guy when you started flirting with him?" Jimin retaliated.

"No, Jimin! I am serious. I broke up with him because.. because.." Yuri can not continue her sentence because she knew what reaction would Jimin give to her.

"Because, what?" Jimin asked.

"He.. cheated on me." Yuri said in the lowest tone as possible. As those words sinked unto Jimin's ears, another sarcastic smile formed in his face.

"Well.. it seems that you get what you deserved." Jimin told her. And she felt that it was a slap on her face.

"Please, Jimin. Give me another chance. Please." She pleaded as her eyes began to water even more.

"A chance? Why? Because you can be proud of calling me your boyfriend? Because of what I am now? Sorry, but chances are only given to those who must have it. Now leave!" Jimin told her.

"Please, Jimin. Accept me again and I will promise to never break your heart ever again." Yuri said.

"Leave, before I call the police." Jimin told her and quickly shut the door in her face.

"JIMIN! PLEASE!" She yelled while knocking and continuously ringing the doorbell.

"What happened? The doorbell is ringing. She's still outside. Isn't she?" Taehyung asked yet Jimin didn't bother to answer and instead he picked up his phone from the table and dialed a number.

"Jimin-ah.. why are you calling the police?" Taehyung asked once again.

"Hello, Mr. Sejin? Can you please do me a favor and call the police. There's a sasaeng outside our dorm." Jimin said.

"Yes.. yes.. thank you." Jimin ended the call.

"Sasaeng? She said she's your ex-girlfriend?" Taehyung asked.

"She's not." Jimin said.

"Miss?" Someone called Yuri while she sat in the doorsteps; sobbing. She raised her head to see who it was, and saw that a police officer was standing right in front of her.

"What is it, sir?" Yuri asked.

"The resident of that house reported that a sasaeng is causing a scene outside, so we went and check. Perhaps—"

"What? I am sorry officer. But I am not a sasaeng, I knew someone inside that house, and I just paid him a visit." Yuri interrupted the officer.

"But that was the report sent to us by a company. There's a sasaeng here." The officer replied.

"I told you, I am not a sasaeng. I'm just here to visit someone." Yuri said.

"Ma'am if you're really not, please kindly leave or we will brought you to our headquarters." The officer told her.

"No I am—" Yuri didn't finish what she was about to say when her phone vibrated. She swiftly fished it in her pocket and saw that it was her brother.

Sukyoon is calling her. So she immediately answered.

"Why did yo—"

"Yuri-ya! Where are you! I told you to come but why didn't you!?" Sukyoon spoke and Yuri knew from the tone of his voice that he was crying.

"W-Why? W-What happened?" Yuri nervously asked.

"It's mom.. she.. she's.." Sukyoon can not continue his words.

"WHAT!? WHAT IS IT!?" She yelled, while her eyes started to water again.

"She's gone." Sukyoon said and as Yuri heard her brother she quickly ran away from the front door of the house and from the police officer.

She rushed in the bus stop and immediately rode it to Busan. She arrived at the hospital after a few hours. She saw Sukyoon and her father weeping in tears as they sat in the cold floor, in front of the morgue. She busted the door open and entered the morgue and there she saw the pale corpse of her mother. Her knees weakened as she saw her lifeless, she wept in tears as her father hugged him from the back.

"Be strong Yuri, be strong." Her father told her as the both of them continue to shed tears.

After a few days Yuri's father, organized a proper burial for his wife. All of there relatives came and all of them saw how lifeless Yuri's face is. She won't talk to anyone around her while tears didn't stop to fall from her eyes. Seeing how her daughter is suffering from the loss of her mom, Yuri's father told Sukyoon to stay in their house in order for someone to be still with Yuri while he's at work. So Sukyoon, decided to move in Yuri's house.

Three days passed after the burial took place, Yuri remained in her room while staring outside the window. All the food trays that their maids left in her front door remained untouched and some of it even rot. But after a few more days, she finally got out from her room. As she went downstairs, her brother saw her.

"Yuri." Sukyoon called causing her to stop in her way and gave her brother a look.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"Seoul." Yuri briefly said, then left.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

Angel's Point of View

Seryoso na ang mukha ni Shaman Choi pagkatapos niyang isalaysay ang mga iyon, malayong-malayo sa sarkastiko niyang ngiti kanina nang sisimulan niya palang ang kwento.

Nang marinig ang mga bagay na iyon mula sa kanya ay natulala na lang ako. Hindi ko alam na ganoon pala ang dinanas niya at ng kapatid niyang si Yuri. Pero alam kong kahit ganoon kasalimuot ang nangyari sa kanila ay hindi pa rin iyon sapat na dahilan para gawin niya sa amin 'to.

"During that day when our mother died, I was about to go outside to buy some food yet I stopped when I saw Yuri. I saw that she was about to enter the ward so waited for her but as soon as the door knob was twisted, I heard someone called her. My idiot sister didn't knew that she turned on the speaker while the call was ongoing, that's why I heard everything that the caller said. I was behind the door when she was in the phone call, and I found out that she was indeed busy to find you. You, young man! You!" Shaman Choi was enraged while glaring at Jimin. And the pain that the five of us were currently experiencing worsen.

"AHHHHHH!" All of us shouted in agony.

"Even after our mother's death she didn't stop in pursuing you. My stupid sister, still likes you!" Shaman Choi said with full of rage once again. The pain that was conjured to us by the dark magic of Shaman Choi began to double. It became unbearable to the point that it caused Shaman Jang to faint.

"S-Shaman J-Jang!" Sigaw ko habang namimilipit sa sakit.

"S-Stop this! It's not our fault that your mother died! I-It's your sisters doing!" Jimin yelled at him.

"SILENCE!" Shaman Choi retaliated; blasting Jimin with the dark magic that came out from his palm.

"AHH!" Jimin uttered as he tumbled away from where he was due to the impact of Shaman Choi's power.

"Jimin-ah!" Tae worriedly while enduring the pain of Shaman Choi's curse.

"You are lucky, that my sister still love you and that's the reason I am sparing your life. But in order to avenge my mother, I will also take away the ones the you love. I will make you feel the same way I did, three years ago." Shaman Choi said.

Matapos niyang sabihin ang mga salitang iyon ay humarap siya sa altar na nasa likod niya at mula roon ay kinuha niya ang incense pot na nakalagay dito at ipinatong iyon sa lamesa na nasa harapan namin. At kagaya ng nakita ko kanina ay lumulutang pa rin ang pitong manika sa ibabaw ng incense pot pero ngayon ay parang nangingitim na ang kulay ng mga manika, para itong nasusunog.

"T-The jeshu will prevent your curse from spreading! Y-You can not kill them." Jimin said.

"Yes, you're right. But the hellfire that is burning under this dolls will dry your precious jeshu out of their bodies. And from that moment, my curse will continue to spread once again; rendering them completely lifeless!" Shaman Choi rebutted with an evil laugh.

"YAHHH!" Shouted someone.

Dahil doon ay napatingin ako sa kung saan nanggaling ang sigaw na iyon at doon ko napagtantong si Shaman Baek pala iyon. May malay na ulit siya ngunit pinipilit niyang bumangon at makaupo.

"Oh.. You're still alive." Shaman Choi sarcastically uttered.

"But you're already weak, you will not stand a chance against me. Old geezer!" Shaman Choi rained insults in him.

Pagkatapos niyang sabihin iyon ay ibinalik ni Shaman Choi ang atensyon niya sa amin. At muli ay mas pinahirapan niya kami gamit ang kanyang kapangyarihan.

"AHHHHH!" Panaghoy naming lahat habang nasa ilalim ng sumpa at patuloy na namimilipit ang mga kalamnan. Masayang pinagmasdan ni Shaman Choi ang bawat pag sigaw naming sa sobrang sakit at parang ginawa niya kaming laruan ng mga sandaling iyon.

Sa gitna ng paghihirap ay napadako ang tingin ko kay Shaman Baek, nakita kong mas tumalim ang titig nito sa masamang Shaman na nasa harapan namin. Habang nasa amin ang atensyon ni Shaman Choi ay nasaksihan kong sinugatan ni Shaman Baek ang palad niya dahilan para dumaloy mula rito ang napakaraming dugo,

Inilagay niya ang mga dugong iyon sa gilid ng talim ng espada, At nang sandaling pumatak ang dugo niya rito ay nagsimulang magliwanag ang mga chinese characters na nakasulat dito maging ang talim ng espada.

Sobrang nahiwagahan ako nang makita ko ang pagliliwanag ng espadang hawak ni Shaman Baek. Ilang saglit ang lumipas at marahan siyang tumayo habang nakatitig kay Shaman Choi.

"CHOI SUKYOON!" Shaman Baek shouted as he ran towards him.

Mabilis na naganap ang mga susunod na pangyayari dahil nang makarating si Shaman Baek sa harapan ni Shaman Choi ay itinarak nito ang espada sa mismong dibdib.

"ARGHHH!" Shaman Choi yelled in excruciating pain.

Binunot ni Shaman Baek ang espada mula sa dibdib niya at ang sugat na dulot ng pagkakabaon ng espada ay nagsimulang magliwanag. Isang kulay pulang liwanag ang lumalabas rito. Maya-maya ay nanlaki ang mga mata namin nang may lumabas na isang ahas itim na itim na ahas mula sa butas ng dibdib ni Shaman Choi.

Mabilis na gumapang ang itim na ahas sa sahig papaalis sa kinaroroonan ni Shaman Choi. Tangka pa sana ni Shaman Baek na patayin ang itim na ahas pero nang sinubukan niya itong tagain gamit ang nagliliwanag niyang espada ay bigla itong naglaho at naging usok.

Kung kaya't ibinalik niya na lang muli ang atensyon niya kay Shaman Choi.

"It's over now." Shaman Baek stated.

"No.. it is not." Shaman Choi replied.

Muling tumayo si Shaman Choi mula sa pagkakaluhod niya kanina at bahagya niyang pinunit ang kanyang damit na naging dahilan para makita namin ang sugat na nilikha ng pagkakabaon ng espada ni Shaman Baek. Nanlaki ang mga mata naming lahat ng bigla itong gumaling at maghilom.

"I-Impossible." Shaman Baek uttered with shock.

"Old geezer, you have no idea of what's possible." Shaman Choi said with a sinister smile on his face.

"You may have removed the spirit of the black imugi from my body but another powerful spirit, remained inside." Shaman Choi added.

"T-Two powerful spirits.." Shaman Baek uttered.

"Yes. You're right, there is another one inside my body. And your weary sword failed to remove it!" Shaman Choi stated.

Umalingawngaw ang tawa ni Shaman Choi sa buong silid matapos nun. Habang si Shaman Baek naman ay gulat na gulat sa mga nasaksihan niya.

"Now you gave me enough reason to take your life. DIE!"

At nang isigaw iyon ni Shaman Choi ay itinutok niya ang kaliwang kamay niya kay Shaman Baek at mula sa palad nito ay kumawala ang isang malakas na itim na enerhiya. Sinangga naman ito ni Shaman Baek gamit ang espadang hawak niya.

"ARGHHHH!" Wika ni Shaman Baek habang patuloy na sinasalag ang itim na kapangyarihan ni Shaman Choi.

Lumipas ang ilang minuto ay nananatili paring matibay ang depensa ni Shaman Baek laban sa itim na kapangyarihan na nais siyang patayin ngunit maya-maya ay nasaksihan kong naging itim ang dalawang mata ni Shaman Choi kasabay nito ang pag-angat niya sa kanan niyang kamay at mula roon ay isa muling malakas na enerhiya ang lumabas.

Sa sobrang lakas ng pagtama ng kapangyarihan ni Shaman Choi ay tumilapon muli si Shaman Baek sa kabilang dulo ng silid. Kitang-kita ng dalawang mata ko ang pagsuka ni Shaman Baek ng dugo at ang pagkahati sa gitna ng kanyang espada. Sira na ito, at nawalan na ng bisa ang taglay nitong kapangyarihan.

Muli ay isang malakas na halakhak na naman ang pinakawalan ni Shaman Choi ng makita niyang wala na kaming ano pang ipanlalaban sa kanya.

"In this very moment, you are now powerless!" Shaman Choi uttered with another sinister laugh.

Sinubukan pa sanang tumayo muli ni Shaman Baek para pulutin ang dalawang bahagi ng nasirang espada pero bumagsak lang ito muli sa sahig hanggang sa unti-unting sumara ang mata nito. At nang mga sandaling iyon ay tumakas na ang buhay mula sa kanya.

Sa ikatlong pagkakataon ay isa na naming halakhak ang pinakawalan ni Shaman Choi.

"S-Shaman Baek!" Shaman Jang shouted when she awoke from fainting a while ago.

"Silence!" Shaman Choi said while strangling Shaman Jang with his power.

"I wonder how the whole world will react if I take the lives of the precious boy group they truly adore." Shaman Choi plotted.

"ARGHHH! You murderous pig!" Jimin insulted him.

"Aww.. Insults won't save you now, young man. Don't worry, since you've asked for it I will willingly give it to you. I will gladly introduce you to your own death." Shaman Choi rebutted.

Tinangka ni Jimin na pumiglas sa kapangyarihan ni Shaman Choi pero masyado siyang mahina para makawala mula rito.

"But seeing your love ones perish one by one is like death over and over again." Shaman Choi said.

"YAHHHHH!" Jimin shouted but the Shaman just laughed at him.

Pumunta sa likod ng lamesa si Shaman Choi matapos nun. Itinuon nito ang mga mata niya sa mga manikang nakalutang sa taas ng incense pot at kasabay nito ay nabuo ang isang ngiti sa kanyang mga labi.

"Look.. the jeshu in the body of this young man has finally dried up! Who could this be?" Shaman Choi said.

Kinuha ni Shaman Choi ang isa sa mga lumulutang-lutang na manika. Itim na itim na ang manikang ito. Itinalikod ito ni Shaman Choi at doon ko nakita na meron palang litrato na nakadikit sa likod ng manika.. litrato ni Jungkook.

"Oh.. It's Jeon Jungkook, the youngest among the rest. The loveliest and most adored member, sadly he will be the first one to go." Shaman Choi sarcastically said.

"Do you see this long needle? The moment.. I removed it, he will die." Shaman Choi said with an evil laugh.

"D-DON'T DO IT! NO! NOOO!" Jimin yelled.

"Uh.. no, young man. I will not really do it. Because you are the one who would do it for me."

At nang sandaling sabihin iyon ni Shaman Baek ay tila nagkaroon ng sariling pag-iisip ang mga paa at kamay ni Jimin. Kahit ayaw niya at anong pigil pa nito ay hindi pa rin niya makontrol ang kinikilos ng katawan niya.

"NO! P-PLEASE!" Jimin pleaded.

"Ahh.. the sound of begging for mercy. I like it." Shaman Choi uttered.

Nang mga oras na iyon ay nasa ilalim na ng kapangyarihan ni Shaman Choi ang buong katawan niya. Jimin became his puppet.

Nagpatuloy lang ang paghakbang ni Jimin hanggang sa makarating ito sa tapat ni Shaman Choi. Wala akong magawa nang mga oras na iyon kundi ang panoorin na lang ang mga susunod na mangyayari dahil maging ako ay nasa ilalim din ng tanikala ng masamang shaman.

Kalaunan ay nakita kong dahan-dahang umangat ang kamay ni Jimin hanggang sa makaabot na ito sa manika. Hinawakan ng kamay niya ang karayom na nakabaon sa manika at sa mga sandaling iyon ay halos wala na akong nadamang pag-asa hanggang sa biglang yumanig ang paligid sa isang hindi malamang dahilan.

At matapos ang pagyanig na iyon ay nanumbalik ang kontrol ni Jimin sa kanyang katawan. Pati ang sakit na nararamdaman ko ay nawala na rin. Iginala ko ang mga mata ko sa paligid at nakita kong maayos na rin ang kalagayan nila Lia, Tae at Shaman Jang. Natanggal na mula sa mga katawan namin ang bumabalot na itim na kapangyarihan ni Shaman Choi.

"ENOUGH!" Isang malakas na boses ng isang lalake ang umalingawngaw sa kapaligiran at nagpadagundong muli sa buong silid.

Kung saan-saang direksyon napadpad ang mga mata naming lahat, kakahanap kung saan nagmula ang malakas na tinig na iyon. Nagpatuloy lang ang pagyanig ng buong paligid nang mga oras na iyon hanggang sa bigla na lang nagkaroon ng bitak sa sahig ng silid na siyang ikinalaki ng mga mata naming lahat.

At sa dulo ng bitak ay nagkaroon ng isang malaking butas ngunit alam kong hindi lang basta isang butas yon dahil may liwanag na lumalabas mula rito. Maya-maya, sa isang iglap ng mata ay may isang pamilyar na matandang lalaki ang lumitaw. Dahan-dahan nitong iniangat ang ulo niya at kalaunan ay doon ko napagtanto kung sino ito.

Siya ang matandang lalaking nakita ko sa Daegu, ang matandang lalaking binigyan ko ng pera habang kasama si Jimin at ang nakasalubong namin ni Taehyung na dahilan kung bakit siya nahimatay. Siya 'yon hinding hindi ako maaaring magkamali..

Nabigla kaming lahat nang mga sandaling iyon. Napadako ang mga mata ko kay Taehyung at nakita kong gulat na gulat rin siya nang makita ang misteryosong matanda na iyon.

"Another old geezer.." Shaman Choi uttered.

"INSOLENT! How dare you, disrespect the King of the Underworld!" The old man retaliated.

King of the Underworld? Does it mean that he is a god?

Sunod-sunod na katanungan ang pumasok sa isipan ko nang sabihin niya iyon ngunit agad din 'yong nasagot sa mga sumunod na naganapi. Nanlaki ang mga mata namin nang sandaling nagliwanag ang buong katawan ng matandang lalaki at parang nagpapalit ito ng anyo.

Natulala na lang kami nang masaksihan namin ang di pangkaraniwang bagay na iyon. At nang unti-unting humina ang liwanag ay doon namin nakita ang bagong anyo ng misteryosong matanda. Dahil mula sa mga gutay-gutay niyang damit ay naging isa itong maganda ngunit makalumang kasuotan.

Mukha siyang isang hari.. isang sinaunang hari ng Korea.

From that point I proved that my thoughts were right. Talaga ngang hindi siya isang pangkaraniwang tao lang.. because he is a deity. An immortal  deity.

"Y-Yeomra?" The voice of the spirit inside Shaman Choi, uttered with his eyes widened in fear.

"I have search every corner of the underworld for thousands of years, only to find you in the form of a lowly shaman. You have caused mayhem in the spiritual and mortal realm, you have broken many laws of the afterlife, and now it's time for you to pay for it all." Yeomra stated.

"NO! I and this body is one. I will remain inside him, Yeomra! And you can not do anything about it!" The spirit replied.

Nang marinig iyon ni Yeomra ay isang sarkastikong tawa ang lumabas sa bibig niya, matapos nito ay inilahad niya ang kanyang kamay at mula roon ay isang kulay asul na apoy ang lumabas mula sa kanyang palad.

"You do have such a brazen mouth, you impudent fool. I can see that you have grown so much impertinence in your stay in this world. But you must remember that I have more than enough power to obliterate every piece of your spirit!" Yeomra strongly uttered.

"Leave the body of that mortal or I'll destroy you with it!" Yeomra commanded.

"No! No! The spirit of the Bulgae, shall remain inside my body!" The voice of the body changed, and it was now Shaman Choi himself.

"Mortal! You have a chance to cast that spirit, out of your body." Yeomra told him.

"No! The spirit shall stay!" Shaman Choi yelled.

"There is a price that you must pay if you use that kind of power. Greater consequences awaits you if you do not surrender him to me!" Yeomra said.

"I said, NO!" Shaman Choi rebutted in a demonic and deep voice.

"Then you have chosen, your fate!" Yeomra was enraged.

Ilang segundo pagkatapos na sabihin iyon ni Yeomra ay itinapat niya ang kanyang kamay sa direksyon ni Shaman Choi at mula sa palad niya ay isang malakas na enerhiya ng kulay asul na apoy ang kumawala. Sinangga naman ito ni Shaman Choi gamit naman ang itim na kapangyarihan ng espirito ng Bulgae na nasa loob ng katawan niya. Napayuko kaming lahat nang magtama ang dalawang nagtatagisang kapangyarihan ni Yeomra at Shaman Choi.

Sa tindi ng tagisan ng kapangyarihan nilang dalawa ay ramdam naming lahat ang pagyanig ng lupa at maging ng buong silid kung nasaan kami ngayon. Hindi rin nagtagal at nagtapos ang pagtutuos nilang dalawa. At ang nanaig sa kanilang dalawa ay walang iba kundi si Yeomra.

"AHHHH!" Shaman Choi screamed as the blue flames of Yeomra's power burned his skin.

"I told you, that I will make you pay for it!" Yeomra uttered as the Shaman kneeled into the ground in so much excruciation.

Ilang saglit ang lumipas ay itinigil din ni Yeomra ang pagparusa sa kanya at nang mawala ang mga liwanag na nagmumula sa kapangyarihan nito ay doon ko nakita ang kulubot at nasunog na mukha ni Shaman Choi. Walang na itong malay at nakapikit na ang kanyang mga mata. Minuto ang dumaan bago lumabas ang isang itim na usok mula sa bibig niya; kumawala ito at unti-unting naglaho sa hangin.

"The spirit of Bulgae has perished." Shaman Jang uttered while looking at the remnants of the dark smoke.

Matapos nito ay itinuon niya naman sa mga manika ang kanyang atensyon. Kinuha ni Yeomra ang mga lumulutang na manika at saka niya ito inilapag sa harap ni Shaman Jang.

"Mortal Shaman, as soon as you leave this place, you must quickly burn this dolls in a large brazier inside the temple. Only then shall the curse would end." Yeomra told her.

"I will, King Yeomra. I will. We are grateful for your mercy!" Shaman Jang praised with a bow.

Napatingin naman sina Jimin, Tae, Lia at maging ako sa ginawang iyon ni Shaman Jang kung kaya't ganon na rin ang ginawa ko.

"Raise your heads!" Yeomra said that we quickly obeyed.

"I am the one who must be grateful towards all of you. For if it is not with your help, I won't be able to find the dark spirit of the Bulgae." Yeomra added and questions started to form in our heads.

"W-What do you mean, Your Highness?" Shaman Jang asked.

"I've long been watching all of you." Yeomra said.

"And I have witnessed as the curse infiltrated the bodies of the mortals you're helping." Yeomra added.

"Perhaps do you mean.. their friends?" Shaman Jang asked and looked at us.

"Yes." Yeomra answered.

"And in that moment, I sensed familiarity towards the energy of the curse and so I followed to where you are headed until all of you brought me here." Yeomra added.

"We are honored that we have unknowingly aided you, Your Highness. But.." Shaman Jang hesitated to continue her words.

"But what, mortal Shaman?" Yeomra asked.

Hindi tumugon si Shaman Jang sa katanungan na iyon gamit ang mga salita, bagkus ay lumingon lang siya sa kinaroroonan ni Shaman Baek na nakahandusay at wala ng buhay. Agad namang nabatid ni Yeomra kung ano ang gustong iparating sa kanya ng babaeng Shaman ngunit nakitang kong napayuko ito habang umiiling.

"He has written his destiny with his own hands. When he went here with you, he has made up his mind that he is ready to face any kind of danger that he shall encounter. Even his own death." Yeomra explained.

Nang sabihin iyon ni Yeomra ay agad akong napatingin kay Taehyung, nakita kong lumuha ang mga mata niya ng marinig niya ang mga salitang iyon. Sobrang lungkot ng mukha nito at dahan-dahan nalang na napayuko.

"Baek Jundong, I hereby release your spirit from your flesh. Arise!"

At nang sambitin niya iyon ay agad na itinuon ng lahat ang kanilang atensyon sa katawan ni Shaman Baek. Ilang segundo mula nang magwika si Yeomra ay isang kaluluwa ang tumayo mula sa katawan niya at kitang-kita kong si Shaman Baek nga iyon.

Ngumiti siya sa amin nang makita niya kaming nakatingin sa kanya. Lumakad siya papunta sa kinaroroonan naming lahat at lumuhod ito sa harapan ni Taehyung at mahinang tinapik ang likod niya.

"S-Shaman Baek?" Tae said while his tears fell.

"Don't be sad, your grandmother won't be happy if he sees you like that." Shaman Baek told him.

"My grandmother?" Tae asked.

Matapos na sabihin iyon ni Taehyung ay isang puting liwanag ang lumitaw mula sa aming harapan. Napatakip na lang kaming lahat dahil sa pagkasilaw mula rito. Maya-maya ay unti-unting humina ang liwanag, dahilan para makita namin kung ano o sino ang nilalang na iyon.

"Taehyung-ah.." Malumanay na boses ng isang matandang babae na ngayon ay nakangiti sa harapan naming lahat.

[Now Playing: Tonight by Jin (Piano ver.)]

"Grandma!" Tae shouted and he immediately ran to hug her.

Niyakap niya ito ng mahigpit at kitang-kita ko sa mukha ng matandang babae ang tuwa habang nakayakap sa kanya si Taehyung.. habang yakap ang apo niya.

"I missed you so much. I really missed you so much, grandma." Tae uttered as he hugged his grandma.

"Me too, my baby. Me too." His grandma replied.

After a while ay kumalas din si Taehyung mula sa pagkakayap dahilan para makita niya ng buong-buo ang mukha ng lola niya.

In that moment I saw tears in the corner of his eyes but he was happy. He was happy to see his deceased grandmother, once again.

His grandma cupped his face and she looks a little bit worried.

"Huh? You look so thin. Are they starving you there?" His Grandma asked that made Tae laughed a bit.

"No, grandma. I am eating well these days." Tae replied with a smile.

"Not as well as I fed you before." His Grandma uttered with serious eyes but with a goofy smile.

"Grandma.." Tae smilingly said and began hugging her once more.

"I am happy to see that she really kept her promise to be with you." His Grandma suddenly uttered that made Tae's face to be puzzled.

"She? Who exactly do you mean?" Tae asked.

Tinaas ng lola niya ang kamay nito at tinuro ang isang babae sa direksyon namin. Lumingon si Taehyung sa kung saan tumugma ang kamay ng lola niya at doon ay nakita niya si Lia.

"It's nice to meet you again, Mrs. Lee." Wika ni Lia.

"You know each other?" Tae asked.

"Yes, Tae. She is the one who I met when I got here in Korea. She's always been watching you from a distance." Paliwanag ni Lia,

"But.. why didn't I see her." Tae asked once again.

"Because it is our condition." Yeomra spoke amidst their conversation.

"Your grandma was already in the afterlife but she pleaded to go into this world, and see his beloved grandson. I permitted her but under one condition. She can never be seen by you. For in the moment she appeared before your eyes, she will have no choice but to go back where she truly belong." Yeomra explained.

"S-So.. does this mean you're gonna leave me now. You really gonna leave me now, grandma?" Tae asked as he began to shed tears again.

The smile on his grandma's face faded away. She became serious and her eyes began to water as she look upon the face of his grandson.

She answered.. with a sorrowful nod.

"No! Grandma! No! Please don't. Please I'm begging you." Tae hugged her as tight as he could.

But she slowly untangled Taehyung's arms from her and she cupped his face once again.

"I want to my baby but grandma really can't. Here, is not where I must dwell. But I am happy to leave for I am relieved that she will be by your side now." His Grandma said before looking towards Lia.

"Take care of him, as you've told me before. Will you?" She told her.

Tumango naman si Lia sa kanya. Pero patuloy pa rin ang pagbuhos ng luha ni Taehyung nang mga oras na iyon. I felt sad for him during those moments, alam kong hindi madali ang mawalay lalo na sa isang mahal sa buhay na talagang malapit sa puso mo.

His grandma left him before and now she's gonna leave him again.

"Lee Haehyun, it is time to go." Yeomra uttered.

At nang sandaling sabihin iyon ni Yeomra ay isang lagusan ang bumukas sa harapan naming lahat. Lagusan patungo sa kabilang buhay.

"K-King Yeomra, please let me be with her. Please don't take her, please." Tae kneeled in front of him.

"Young child, deceased mortals does not belong in this world. And so as your grandmother, for she must be in the afterlife now." Yeomra told him.

"Taehyung-ah.. don't make it too hard for me to leave. Grandma doesn't want to see you like that." She said as she helped her grandson to stood up.

"Grandma.." Tae said while crying.

She hugged him one last time.

"Let's go, Haehyun." Shaman Baek gave his hand and she grabbed it.

They were about to cross the portal when his grandma turned around her head and looked straight to his grandson's teary eyes.

She smiled.

"I may not be by your side anymore. But I will remain in your memory.. And in your heart, I will always and forever stay.."

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
9.9M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
209K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...