All Mights daughter (Katsuki...

By GameTimeYT

Y/N is secretly All Mights daughter and gets into UA Hight by Recommendation. Her mother passed away when she... More

First Day pt.1
First day pt.2
First day pt.3
Class president
Attack pt.1
Attack pt.2
After school training
Random day...
School training
Sports festival
Event 1: obstacle course
Event 2: Cavalry battle
Event 3: the tournament Pt.1
Event 3: the tournament Pt.2
Tournament 2nd round
Tournament final round
The date?
Hero Names
Internships
The Hero Killer
The aftermath
New student
Race
Before the exams
Exams
Talk
Shopping
Pool
Camp!
Night 1
Camp day 2
The attack!?
Villains
Kidnapped
The next day
Dad!?
Fight!
Symbol Of Peace
Dorm notice
Home alone
The girls rooms
Ultimate moves
Upgrades
Night together
Licensing exam
Orientation
Test 1 pt.1
Test 1 pt.2
Test 1 Pt.3
Test 2 Pt.1
Test 2 pt.2
Test 2 pt.3
Finished the test
Heartbreak
Back to school
More matchmaking
The big three
Surprise attack
Realisation

Dorms

5.2K 124 136
By GameTimeYT

Y/N's POV

"Given everything that has happened, I'm glad we were able to bring class A back together." Mr. Aizawa sId to everyone.

"So we all got the go ahead to move on campus?" Sero smiled.

"It took a lot of convincing from my parents," Hagakure sighed.

"I was pretty concerned about mine," Jiro smiled nervously.

"It makes sense, you got the worst of the gas attack," Ojiro pointed out.

"Glad to see the teachers got to come back too. I was afraid you wouldn't be allowed, people at the press conference seemed pretty upset with you guys," Tsu said.

"I was surprised as well, but circumstances have changed. I suspect it was easier for administration to let the teachers return instead of revamping the entire faculty," Mr. Aizawa replied.

I'm glad we still have Mr. Aizawa as our teacher. He's the best teacher ever!

"Now then, I'll explain how your dorm assignments will work shortly. First however, we haven't forgotten about the provisional hero licenses you were supposed to get during the training camp." Mr. Aizawa said.

"Oh yeah, so that's what we were there for!" Sato said.

"So much has happened it totally slipped my mind," Mina frowned.

"This is important listen well, Kirishima, Yaoyorozu, Todoroki, Midoriya, Iida you five are the ones who broke the rules and went to rescue Bakugo and Y/N that night. Based on your reactions I assume the rest of you were at least aware of the plan, I'm going to set aside a number of issues and just say this, if it weren't for All Mights retirement from the Hero scene I would expel everyone here. Except Bakugo, Jiro, Hagakure and Y/N, the five of you who went of course but also the remaining 13 who didn't stop them."

"You betrayed our trust, even if it was to keep your friends from getting into trouble. In order to regain our confidence you'll need to obey every rule to the letter and live like model students. That's all," Mr. Aizawa announced.

Oh wow that was big, expulsion!?

"Now look alive, enjoy your new home." Mr. Aizawa said walking into the dorms.

Everyone seemed deflated after his speech. Well they did get told they were nearly all expelled.

"Tch," I heard Katsuki say.

I looked over to him and saw him grabbed Kaminari. "Come here."

"Huh? Ahh? Wait for what!?" Kaminari asked confused.

People jumped after there was a burst of electricity from behind the bush Katsuki and Kaminari were behind. Kaminari came up to everyone in a seriously dumb version of himself. I cracked up laughing and so did Jiro.

"Kirishima," Katsuki held out a load of cash.

"WOAH DID YOU SHAKE HIM DOWN FOR CASH!?" He shouted.

"NO! This is my money you idiot! To replace what you spent," Katsuki replied.

"Huh? How'd you know I bought night vision goggles?" He asked confused.

Katsuki shoved the money into Kirishima's chest and walked off. "Don't say I never gave you anything. Now I'm not in your debt, Kaminari show him your dumb side."

Kaminari was doing stupid things making everyone laugh. I cracked up laughing and wiped a tear from my eye before walking into the dorms. I walked through the doors and looked around briefly. The place was awesome! And it was only built in like two days!

"Each student dormitory holds one class, girls are on the right and boys are on the left. The entire first floor is a common area, that's where you'll find your kitchen, baths and laundry rooms." Mr. Aizawa said.

"So spacious and new!" Mina shouted.

"I'm living in a mansion!" Ochaco fainted.

"URARAKA!" Tenya shouted in shock just behind her.

"Doth mine ears deceive me? Our baths are located in the common space? This is heaven," Mineta gulped.

"They're separated by gender and you'll behave yourself," Mr. Aizawa said behind from Mineta.

"Yes Sir," Mineta replied.

"Living quarters start on the next floor, four boys and four girls on each level. Everyone gets their own room, you should be comfortable. You've got your own AC, toilets, fridges and Closets." Mr. Aizawa informed us.

"Wow! We all get balconies!" I smiled.

"This room is about the same size as my closet at home but I'll manage," Yaoyorozu said looking around.

"ITSTHE SIZE OF MY HOUSE!" Ochaco fell down.

"URARAKA!" Tenya yelled.

"The belongings you have sent should already be in your rooms, so spend the day unpacking and getting settled. I'll tell you more about your next few lessons tomorrow. For now get to work," Mr. Aizawa said to everyone.

"Yes Mr. Aizawa," we all replied.

Time skip brought to you by unpacking everything

"Ahh I'm so beat," Kirishima sat down.

"You and me both, you done unpacking?" Sero chuckled.

"I think so," Kirishima smiled.

"Feels Good right?" Izuku asked.

"I know we could've died but it's kind of exciting to be living here!" Kaminari grinned.

"A unified class! It's the perfect way to increase our cooperativeness and discipline! This is smart!" Tenya yelled.

"You never relax do you?" Kirishima asked.

"Hiya boys, all done with your rooms?" Mina smiled walking into the common room.

"Yep! We're just unwinding now!" Kaminari smiled back.

"Well the girls and I have been talking and-" Mina started.

"We have a great idea!" Hagakure finished.

Am I not a girl now?

"Let's go around and see who has the coolest room!" Mina smiled.

Some of the boys froze. It was Izuku's room first. We all hurried to his room.

"AHHHH! NOW WAIT YOU. CANT GO IN THERE PLEASE! ITS NOT FOT FOR-"

I walked in the room and everyone started to basically fan girl. Except me. I froze and looked at Izuku with a sorta embarrassed face.

"My dad really?" I asked.

"You're such a fanboy!" Ochaco grinned.

"Well I admire him, this is embarrassing..." Izuku replied.

"Does this mean, they're judging our rooms too?" Kaminari asked.

"Probably, could end up a good time," Sero replied.

It was Tokoyami's room next. "Hmph no way."

Mina and Hagakure pushed him out the way and we all walked in.

"So dark and scary," they both said.

"Woah! It looks so cool! I love it!" I smiled looking around.

Next was Aoyama. "Aren't you dazzled? No, no, it's not shiny. It's mag-ni-fi-cent!

"Exactly what I pictured," Hagakure said walking out.

"Honestly I expected more," Mina replied.

"This is turning out to be really fun! The last person on this floor is-" Ochaco turned around.

"Hey come on in girls, I've got so much to show you," Mineta said creepily.

We all walked off. "Next floor then?"

Next was Ojiro. He didn't really have a lot in his room, it was kinda plain but nice at the same time.

Then it was Iida.  It was like a library on one side and he had like a thousand pairs of glasses on the other side.

Next was Kaminari. Not much people liked it, I did though.

Then it was Koda. His room was cute and had a lot of green, he even had a bunny!

We were taking a small break and Mineta suggested that the girls rooms would get judged too. We all agreed to it but I was a little hesitant.

Next was Kirishima's room. His room was what he calls a 'den of manliness!'

Next was Shoji's. Let's just say he literally had an empty room with only a desk and a bed.

Next was Sero. His room was super cool and exotic. Seriously didn't expect him to be into that stuff, it's kinda surprising.

Next was Todoroki's room. His room was super Japanese styled. He even had different a different model room.

How did he manage to make it?!

Next was Sato. His room was like a kitchen. He had cooking things everywhere, it was super cool. Something even smelt really good.

"Oh crap I forgot about that! I finished unpacking really early so I started to bake a cake, I thought we could all eat it together. It hasn't been iced yet but, want some?" Sato shouted.

All the girls except me ran towards him. "yeah!"

I grabbed a slice and started to eat it. As soon as it reached my mouth I felt in heaven. "OMG THIS IS AMAZING!"

Finally it was Shinsou's room. He was hesitant on letting us in but we eventually got in. His room was adorable, he had cat posters and things around.

"So you like cats huh?" I asked.

"Heh yeah," he replied.

I saw an Erasure Head figurine and chuckled. "He your fav hero?"

"Yeah, I've looked up to him since I was little. It's kinda weird that he's my teacher now though." He chuckled nervously.

I smiled and we went to do the girls rooms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

300K 8.1K 32
『𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆...』 Her quirk changed everything the minute it appeared. "You will alway be a villain." "I know. That's...
6.6K 172 21
Y/n L/n is a girl that was born in the first generation of quirks on Earth. She always thought she was quirkless until she suddenly found herself in...
1.5M 45.3K 41
(Y/N) is a new student at UA high. She moved away with her dad a few years ago after her mom disappeared. While she lived here, her two friends Izuku...
3.8K 141 30
Despite not having the best quirk for hero work you decide to apply to U.A anyway and unknowingly become the one and only candidate to inherit One Fo...