Ratbags and Scallywags [bxb]

Od IlamMalik

Charlie Rascal accidentally exposes Aubrey's deepest secret: That he is profoundly deaf and blind in one eye... Více

Meet the Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 - END

Author note

4.4K 116 11
Od IlamMalik

Edit: Yo! I'm pausing writing Ratbags and Scallywags and going back and weaving through one of the premises I've strayed away from almost completely lol oops! I got too sucked into the romance to remember the fun and comedy! Changes have been made from chapters 6-8 so far and will continue being made to the rest of the book. :)

*

Hi friends!

If you haven't already, check out my book Practice Perfect for a little bit of tooth-rotting candy fluff. It's a coming of age comedy about a high school boy's sexuality - with a twist! It's under the editing process and I'll post the updated version soon. 

As for Ratbags and Scallywags, I've decided to write a similar lighthearted story with a bit more grit. Hopefully I can capture your hearts with Charlie and Aubrey's story just the same way as PP. We'll explore sexuality and friendships, school and family dynamics, with of course, some PG13 family-friendly comedy. Don't forget to comment and vote! 

But most of all, enjoy! 

Photo of me trying to introduce the story in a convincing way: 

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

684K 24.1K 38
(Note: This story was written entirely for entertainment purposes and not to be taken seriously. Do check out Version 2 of this story for a not-so-co...
456K 27.9K 31
Book One [completed] Every year since his 2nd birthday, Ashley, Ash for short, has been losing the ability to see colors. Yellow on his ninth birthd...
1.2M 29.6K 58
Being rewritten! Feel free to continue or check out Born In Silence. **Gay Romance Novel** Owen Randy is deaf and bullied for being 'different' by t...
88.5K 3.6K 25
George suffers from epilepsy which causes him to be bullied for that at school. After being humiliated in front of the whole school for being gay, th...