Candy Hearts ✰ Frerard

By -CRANBERRYCOLA-

In the hostile town of Belleville, New Jersey, a small diner was situated, run by Bob Bryar and somewhat co-o... More

.CHAPTER ONE.
.CHAPTER TWO.
.CHAPTER THREE.
.CHAPTER FOUR.
.CHAPTER FIVE.
.CHAPTER SIX.
.CHAPTER SEVEN.
.CHAPTER EIGHT.
.CHAPTER NINE.
.CHAPTER TEN.
.CHAPTER ELEVEN.
.CHAPTER TWELVE.
.CHAPTER THIRTEEN.
.CHAPTER FOURTEEN.
.CHAPTER FIFTEEN.
.CHAPTER SIXTEEN.
.CHAPTER SEVENTEEN.
.CHAPTER EIGHTEEN.
.CHAPTER NINETEEN.
.CHAPTER TWENTY.
.CHAPTER TWENTY ONE.
.CHAPTER TWENTY TWO.
.CHAPTER TWENTY THREE.
.CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR.
.CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE.
.CHAPTER TWENTY SIX.
.CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN.
.CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT.
.CHAPTER TWENTY NINE.
.CHAPTER THIRTY.
.CHAPTER THIRTY ONE.
.CHAPTER THIRTY TWO.
.CHAPTER THIRTY THREE.
.CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR.
.CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE.
.CHAPTER THIRTY SIX.
.CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN.
.CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT.
.CHAPTER THIRTY NINE.
.CHAPTER FORTY.
.CHAPTER FORTY ONE.
.CHAPTER FORTY TWO.
.CHAPTER FORTY THREE.
.CHAPTER FORTY FOUR.
.CHAPTER FORTY FIVE.
.CHAPTER FORTY SIX.
.CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN.
.CHAPTER FORTY EIGHT.
.CHAPTER FORTY NINE.
.CHAPTER FIFTY.
.CHAPTER FIFTY ONE.
.CHAPTER FIFTY THREE.
.CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR.

.CHAPTER FIFTY TWO.

1.8K 91 225
By -CRANBERRYCOLA-

[important a/n at the bottom of chapter]

pizza & cheating
~[|]~

"So," Frank panted as he laid beside Gerard, wiping his forehead with his hands as he looked over at an equally disheveled and sweaty Gerard, "You owe me pizza."

Gerard laughed through his heavy breathing, already moving to cuddle into Frank's exposed side. "Nuh-uh, you're the one who owes pizza. Don't you dare turn this around."

Frank let out a breathy laugh, running a hand through Gerard's hair absently as he looked down at him, "You were the one who made the bet in the first place— you said whoever finished cleaning the apartment first wouldn't have to speak to the the food delivery guy."

Gerard sat up, his hand on Frank's bare chest as he sat up, basically propped above him.

"And I finished first." Gerard giggled, and Frank made an offended face.

"Excuse me?" He asked with a raised eyebrow, only making Gerard giggle more. "I finished cleaning the living room and then you saw I was gonna win so you fucking seduced me."

Gerard's shook his head with a grin, "I did not seduce you, don't be so dramatic. I just... kissed your neck a little."

"Mhm, sure- and was that before or after you pushed me down and started grinding on me?" Frank rolled his eyes and wrapped his arms around Gerard, pulling him so that he was laying back down beside him in one quick movement. Gerard squeaked and wrapped his legs and arms around Frank so he was stuck with him.

"You're not getting out of this, babycakes," Frank murmured as he kissed Gerard's jaw in some form of post-coital affection, "You better get changed."

"But 'm tired." Gerard whined and Frank laughed against his flushed skin before shaking his head.

"Fine, then I'll help you get dressed." Frank said, and Gerard had to admit that this really hadn't been the direction he was going in when he said he was tired, but he always found it really sweet when Frank did things like that for him. It was obvious he didn't need to, he could have just told Gerard to get changed in a sterner tone if it was necessary Gerard assumed, but Frank never did that.

"By the way, we have to clean the living room again." Gerard said and Frank just hummed whilst he pulled out a few clothes for Gerard to wear.

"S'not my fault you spilled the books on the book shelf." Frank muttered, though his smile made it more than evident that he was just looking to be a pain in Gerard's ass.

Gerard rolled his eyes, "I wouldn't have spilled them if you hadn't pushed me up against it."

"Hey, you had it coming," Frank defended, grabbing Gerard by the back of his thighs and pulling him to the side of the bed so he could dress him easier. Gerard sat up, looking down at Frank who was sat between his legs, raising an eyebrow.

"How?"

"Sorry but if you're gonna go around trying to get me to fuck you so you don't lose a bet then you should have no problem being humped against a shelf." Frank said nonchalantly, pressing small kisses to Gerard's thighs after having pulled up his boxers for him.

Gerard playfully shoved him so he fell on his ass, making Frank laugh, "Hey! That's mean."

Gerard shrugged, pulling a shirt over his torso as Frank slid his small shorts up for him. Gerard kissed Frank quickly. Though before he could properly stand up, Frank pulled him back to be sitting down on the bed.

"What?" Gerard laughed, brushing Frank's hair out of his face.

"Nothing," Frank smiled softly, "Just... wanted to check that you're alright, angel. That I didn't hurt you or anything."

Gerard felt his stomach pool in some sort of gentle-fluttery feeling as he ran a hand down Frank's face. "You don't have to always worry about hurting me when we... y'know."

Frank nodded gently at that, "I know, babycakes. I just wanna make sure- don't want to break you or anything."

"You won't break me, Frankie. You're not as rough as you think you are." Gerard said with a small laugh, kissing Frank's nose.

Frank's face scrunched up making Gerard smile even wider. He leaned in again and kissed the corner of Frank's mouth and cheek before moving to stand up, removing Frank's hands from his hips.

"I guess I'll order the pizza now... but do I really have to be the one to actually talk to the delivery guy?" Gerard asked, and Frank just raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, no I can do it. Yeah, me in my fucking invisible clothes." Gerard stuck his tongue out at Frank.

"You're such a diva." Gerard mumbled playfully as he picked up his phone, and he chose to ignore the little snorting noise Frank made.

Gerard dialled the number to the closest pizza place to their apartment, Frank having now of course moved off the ground and to his closet so he himself could get changed. Gerard knew for a fact that if it was up to Frank he would have just stayed naked, but he was always antsy with people he didn't know coming into the apartment or by the door, so naturally he didn't want to be naked in case something happened.

"Okay, thank you." Gerard finished in a quiet voice, having -in the most speedy way possible- ordered a large veggie pizza for them to share. He figured they could save the leftovers for tomorrow night if there were any.

Frank had moved to the living room so he could pick up the books that had fallen off the shelf whilst Gerard laid down on the couch, watching him.

"Hey, baby, where do you keep this book? It doesn't fit on the shelf." Frank said after a few quiet moments.

He turned to show Gerard one of the older books he had bought when he first moved out of his family home. Gerard's eyebrows furrowed and he got up to where he was standing.

He gently took the book from Frank and squeezed it in by his other horror novels. In all honesty he had no idea why Frank said it wouldn't fit, because it obviously did, but he figured maybe Frank was still a bit off from their earlier activities so he didn't have the full capacity to fit a book inbetween a very significant gap.

"Frankie, that book fits just fine." Gerard laughed, raising an eyebrow at him.

Frank smiled and nodded, "Yeah, but hey look at that; we have around twenty minutes to kill and we coincidentally have a hard surface right next to us. I mean I think that's a cosmic sign that we should f—"

"No." Gerard interrupted with a laugh, "How are you even suggesting that? We just had sex."

Frank shrugged, picking Gerard up nonchalantly and practically tossing him over his shoulder. Gerard's blood immediately rushed to his head as he made a small feminine noise, "Frank—"

Frank didn't answer him and instead placed him down on the couch, leaving Gerard to wonder what the fuck he was doing as he walked off into the kitchen.

"What're you doing?" Gerard called out with a laugh, receiving only silence in response.

It was only a few moments later that Frank returned with a white box in his hands, making Gerard raise an eyebrow.

"Is that," Gerard squinted at the bright circles around the box, "Twister?"

Frank grinned and nodded, "Sure is, sugar. Now c'mon, let's get to the bending over."

"Are you fucking serious?" Gerard asked, watching Frank set the game down and got out the small tarp that came inside of it.

"Mhm," Frank said absently, "I actually started making a list of stuff for us to do before we get married. I mean, I know you said we should wait and all that and I'm not pressuring you or anything— I know you wanna take time to really plan everything and there's tons of couples that get engaged and then break up so we shouldn't—"

"Frankie, slow down." Gerard interrupted, and he got off the couch as he took the small spinner that came with the game from Frank's hands. He set it aside as he looked at Frank curiously, "I mean, you know I'm not stalling the wedding because I'm worried we might break up, right?"

Frank smiled softly and nodded, "Yeah, I-I know."

"Okay," Gerard smiled back, "But... do we really have to play Twister?"

Frank grinned and nodded, "Yeah, I wasn't kidding about that list. After Twister there's cooking naked, then there's having sex in a library bathroom. Oh, and I added—"

"Okay, okay, I don't think I need to hear the rest. Let's just play Twister for now." Gerard laughed, and Frank nodded happily. And Gerard giggled again when Frank's hands flew to his shorts.

"What are you doing?" He asked, swatting Frank's hands away with a blush.

"Gee, this is a strategical suggestion," Frank rolled his eyes, "The shorts will restrict your movement. You needa take them off."

Gerard playfully shoved Frank, "Mhm, okay."

Frank wrapped his hands around Gerard's waist regardless, his hand running down to squeeze his ass. Gerard just giggled again, "Stop."

Frank pouted, "But I like touching your butt."

"I don't care," Gerard smiled as he put his hands on Frank's shoulders, "You wanted to play Twister so now we're gonna play."

Gerard ignored Frank's little whining noise and instead leaned down to pick up the spinner, "You're going first."

"Fine." Frank said, standing by the mat happily.

Gerard spun it, "Okay, right foot yellow."

Frank did as he was told, gesturing for Gerard to pass over the spinner. He did as he was told and he crossed his arms as Frank spun it.

"Left foot red." Frank said, and Gerard sighed and did as he was told.

- -

"I'm gonna kill you when this is over." Gerard said through his teeth as he tried to balance on his left foot and right hand that was placed conveniently in front of Frank's so that he was crouched facing away from him.

Frank was behind him, having the time of his life as he stood on his two feet after having gotten multiple lucky spins that Gerard knew were fucking rigged.

"Right foot blue." Frank said to Gerard, and Gerard resisted the urge to kick Frank as he moved his body to be partially bending over in front of Frank.

He felt Frank's hand on his hip. "Being naked doesn't sound like such a mistake now, does it?"

Gerard rolled his eyes, "Just spin."

Frank ended up putting his right hand on red so that he was almost completely bent over Gerard's sweaty body. Gerard resisted the urge to both fall on his face and give Frank a boner as punishment for being such a child.

In all honesty, he wasn't the most mature guy out there, so of course Gerard opted for giving Frank a boner before he'd have the chance to fall flat on his face. At least that way he would win and Frank wouldn't force him into playing anymore.

It wasn't even that hard, all he did was fidget under Frank, accidentally rocking his hips into Frank's crotch making Frank's breath hitch inevitably, "Gee, stop moving."

"Nope." Gerard laughed, and it wasn't long before he felt something hard against him, which made him grin.

"Oh you're gonna regret that." Frank groaned when he tried to brush up against Gerard again but Gerard had moved himself so that Frank could only do so if he left one of his positions on the mat.

And Gerard's plan came to a small bump when he realised Frank was way too stubborn to act on his boner, and Gerard's wrists were really starting to hurt like a motherfucker at his point, so he turned his head against the crook of Frank's neck, letting out a warm breath against the sensitive skin, making Frank shudder with another small groan.

"Damn you." Frank growled quietly in frustration, and when Gerard made a small moaning sound that was all it took for Frank to lose his balance.

He fell to his side, making Gerard grin immediately. "I win!"

Frank just glared at him as he put an arm over his face, hiding in the crook of his arm. Gerard took the chance to sit on Frank's lap excitedly.

"That does not count." Frank said, but Gerard ignored him and instead stuck his tongue out.

"Does too."

"Does not."

Gerard rolled his eyes and rocked his hips for a moment, making Frank stiffen as he made a small breathy noise, "See, counts."

"That has literally nothing to do with Twi—" Frank was cut off by a loud knock echoing around the apartment.

"Fuck." Frank breathed, shifting Gerard off of his crotch and standing up straight before helping Gerard up too. "You little shit."

Gerard just smiled and went off to grab his wallet before heading towards the front door, wiping his sweaty forehead as he did so.

He opened the door before the person behind it could knock again, and he tried to smile as politely as he could.

"Hi." He said, already getting out twenty bucks.

It wasn't long before Gerard was bringing the pizza to the living room where Frank was putting away Twister.

"Aw, are you a sore loser, Frankie?" Gerard asked with a grin as Frank just rolled his eyes.

"You didn't win, so no." Frank said sourly, and Gerard laughed and plopped himself Frank's lap.

He opened the box and Frank nudged the game away from them as they leaned against the couch from their position on the floor. Gerard made little wincing noises as he separated some of the slices with his fingers, Frank watching in amusement as he kissed his head and the spot behind his ear.

"Frankie?" Gerard asked as he carefully lifted up a slice and passed it to Frank who smiled softly.

"Yeah, sugar?"

"Are you still hard?" Gerard asked, suppressing a laugh as he shifted on Frank's lap so that his boner wasn't poking at him.

"Yup." Frank said shamelessly, taking a bite of the slice Gerard had given him.

Gerard stared at him, "And you're... fine with that?"

Frank shrugged, "You're the one who sat on my lap."

"Do you want me to, like, help you out?" Gerard asked more curiously than anything else as he looked up from his own slice of pizza.

Frank smiled and shook his head, "No, Gee s'fine. I'm not gonna make you stop eating to help me with a boner."

Gerard returned his smile and rested more against Frank's chest as they ate in silence. And it was a safe to say that Frank definitely got his revenge in a little game he liked to call Strip Uno.

✄ ✄ ✄

so, i hear you ask "where is the promised plot development?"
well... i accidentally deleted a wholeass chapter and i'm still mourning it so i present you this weird filler

⇩⇩⇩

!!!! also this book is ending soon so if there are things you'd like to see in the last few chapters just put 'em here! (smut, certain events, more of certain characters.. etc)

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 9.3K 100
❝ @geeway commented on your post: damn baby you looking hella fine @frnkiero replied to your comment: sleaze ❞ {started 2 july, 2017. finish...
440 28 12
Temporarily Discontinued!!! Moving states and attending a new school is hard, especially when you have a cute bully....... ------------------------ ...
19K 1K 37
"You can't imprint on a human!" "Watch me" In Frank's simple world, things like werewolves and vampires only existed in high budget Hollywood films u...
3K 291 27
Frank's cousin Richard offers him a job in the summer at the restaurant he owns. But it's not a restaurant. Richard doesn't even own a restaurant, he...