10 THINGS TO REMEMBER [2YEON]

De YOONOJAM0126

If there are things that the campus crush a.k.a Yoo Jeongyeon would be willing to learn, that would be the Ho... Mais

CHAPTER 1 : INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55 [END]

CHAPTER 15

3.3K 152 18
De YOONOJAM0126

"I wanted it to be you. I wanted it to be you so badly."

-KATHLEEN KELLY IN YOU'VE GOT MAIL

NAYEON'S POV

I've been learning different sides of Yoo Jeongyeon ever since I met her, today I learned how the rough and boyish turned into a soft and caring person.

-

Our day went on, and I was praying that Jeongyeon would remember the things we studied. If she could then this exam wouldn't be a problem.

After three long days of examination, we finally managed to see the end of it. I was on my way to the library when I received a message from Jeong, telling me to meet her in the school's lobby.

NY : "Hey Jeong."

JY : "Oh Nabong, you're finally here."

NY : "Gaja..."

JY : "Wait, don't tell me you're still planning on tutoring me today?"

NY : "I am."

JY : "Hahaha! Come on, we just finished our exam. There's nothing to review. Can we at least have a rest today? The girls already left to the arcade."

NY : "You do have a point... Hmm arraso, you're free to go."

JY : "Where are you going?"

NY : "Home? I'm gonna rest."

JY : "Im Nayeon, going home and locking your self in your room is not resting, is not even relaxing. You need to have different views from time to time."

NY : "I don't have any place I want to go."

JY : "I know, but I have one place I always run off when I want to relax. I'm sure you'll love it as much as I love it. Gaja."

She held my wrist and pulled me towards the stairs, I followed her up and I never knew that she loves this kind of place.

I mean I thought she's the kind to go some random bars or arcade but in contrast to her troublesome attitude she like quiet places like this.

NY : "You know we're not supposed to be hanging in the rooftop on exam days."

JY : "Duh? Exams are over plus no one's here anymore, everyone left." She said as she walks outside.

JY : "Sit here with me."

NY : "Aish arraso."

The sky was orange as the sun was getting ready to kiss the ground. The wind was blissful and her hair was floating in it, her eyes were closed.

And if I would've to describe it, it was unreal her sharp jaw, her soft skin, her red lips, and the calmness she radiates. Everything around us was pulling me into her.

It was dreamy. Yoo Jeongyeon was dreamy.

And from here then, I decided to risk everything for this person next to me, if loving her would mean getting my heart shred into million pieces I would willingly submit to it.

Because for me love is the risk you'll take just to protect the smile of that one person, even if you're well aware she'll never love you back.

I love her and I want her to be happy.

-

It was already too late when I realized that I was already looking at her through my heart and not through my eyes. I just woke up to find that I'm in love with her.

My first love was tragic, a story that ended even before it started, a love that always lays in "Maybe in our next life".

I fell in love with someone who loves someone else.

I was already drowning in her smile and how she makes everything fun for me. The way everything seems to be revolving around her.

I have fallen deeper that it was impossible to get out of it and the deeper I fall the more I realize that this is harder than any exam that I have taken,

A lesson still waiting to be tackle.

A problem that I've yet to find a solution.

A phenomenon that even science find hard to explain.

-

JY : "What do you plan after high school?" She said as she looked at me.

NY : "I'm planning to apply BFA major in film making in Konkkuk."

JY : "So you want to be a filmmaker? Director?"

NY : "Hmm yeah.."

JY : "That's new."

NY : "Wae???"

JY : "Well your smart I thought you'll go for medicine or engineering. "

NY : "It didn't even cross my mind. Film making has been a dream of mine since I was little and how about you?"

JY : "Me? I haven't figured out." She smiled and closed her eyes again.

NY : "Yoo Jeongyeon, you have less than a year. You should be taking this seriously. Aren't you the one inheriting your dad's restaurants?"

I closed my eyes hoping that I'll feel the same thing she's feeling right now and I did, it was a magical place. Although my eyes were closed my surrounding was really clear, I can feel the wind kissing my cheeks.

JY : "I am.. I like cooking but I'm still figuring out if I want to do it all my life."

NY : "That's the problem when you get everything you want."

JY : "Huh?"

NY : "You haven't worked hard for it and you think it's not challenging since someone already laid a plan for you but once you work for it you'll know the difference."

JY : "So you think if I work for it, I might find fulfillment?"

NY : "Of course, that's why they say hard work pays off. If you really want it, you should work hard for it."

JY : "Does that mean if I work hard enough I'll get everything I want?"

NY : "Not everything.... But at least it'll give you a chance."

JY : "Then I'm okay, I'm fine knowing at some point I did get a chance."

NY : "You seem off the topic... What are you referring to?" I opened my eyes only to find her staring at me.

JY : "Uhm... What do you think?"

She looked at me as if she was staring straight to my soul.

NY : "Nothing.."

JY : "Hahaha let's talk about it next time. Gaja, Director Im, it's getting late."

She said as she ruffles my hair, not the usual ones where she leaves me with messy hair in front of my eyes making it impossible for me to see, but rather a gentle brush.

A warm and soft one.

-

I followed her down and into her car. The drive back home never felt this serine. It's like my heart found a different meaning of peace, I felt like an innocent child. A child who doesn't care about anything...

Before she leaves I took another glance at her.

-

If there is one thing that I'm sure of right now, it's...

If Love was the question, Yoo Jeongyeon is definitely the Answer.

---

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.3K 70 11
You love her but she loves someone else, will you stay or will you let her go?
15.2K 1K 57
Nayeon, CEO of a major agency, she can't feel love. Jeongyeon, a buildings owner and Nayeon's partner, in part, she hates falling in love, or maybe s...
22.1K 809 30
Hirai Momo worked as a dancer for many years but decided to change her course in life and started attending a culinary school to pursue a new career...
20.6K 833 54
what if the badboy of the school fall inlove with the nerdy girl? this is the story where g!p momo fell inlove for nerdy sana. would sana accept momo...