His Cheetah | Soulmate/Hybrid...

By TundraFox

At last, it was your turn to meet Jimin. The double heartbeats of your nearing soulmate was pounding harder t... More

Author's Note/ What Is a Soulmate/ Hybrid
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue

Chapter 17

11.6K 452 170
By TundraFox

New chapter!!! Enjoy~~<3

*Hyrish is like this. There's a lot in this chapter.

***

Random Hybrid/Soulmate Fact

Once both parties of a soulmate bond are marked, they can't be away from each other for long. Two days is the limit, otherwise they'll be in physical pain. The female's heat cycle also starts its rotation.

***

   Jimin's eyes shot open. He looked around; he was in an unfamiliar place. He sat up. Where was he?

   All of a sudden, last nights events flash through him. Y/N! Where was she? Jimin tried getting up, but there were IV's holding him down. He must be in a hospital. He lifted the hospital gown up and noticed a bandage wrapped around his torso. Had he really hurt himself that bad?

   Jimin hopped out of the hospital bed after disconnecting the IV wires. He needed to get to Y/N, he needed to see if she was okay. Jimin grabbed a pair of sweatpants and a white t-shirt before slipping them on. He was trudging his way painfully to the door when it opens, revealing all of his members.

   "Jimin! You're up?" asks Hoseok.

   "Yes. Where'a Y/N? Is she awake?" Jimin worriedly asks.

   "Yes, she's fine, but you need to--" Jimin, not bothered to listen to the rest of Jin's lecturing, runs out of the room. He ignores the pain in his abdomen from the cut and the stab and runs past all of the doors, trying to find Y/N's name.

   Finally, he finds her name tag on a door at the very end of the long hallway. Jimin throws the door open to see Y/N sitting up in her bed and looking around, just as he had been moments before. He makes eye contact with her and could feel his eyes watering.

   A huge weight lifts off of Jimin.

   She's awake. She's alive.

Your POV

   You slowly start to panic after you wake up in an unfamiliar environment. You sit up and look around, recognizing the layout as a hospital room. But why. . ?

   Your memory of the previous events smack you in the face. You were almost raped! You shiver at the thought.

   Then, all of a sudden, the door in front of you slams open. Looking straight ahead, you see Jimin staring at you.

   Tears fill in both of your eyes. Jimin sprinted at you and threw himself onto the bed, wrapping his arms tightly around you. You place your arms around his neck and sob into his shoulder. You hear sniffles that aren't your own; you knew he must be crying too.

   "I was so scared," you cried. "They were going to rape me! I wasn't strong enough to fight them off, not even in my hybrid form! I'm so terrible." Jimin shakes his head.

   "I thought I was going to lose you," Jimin sobbed. "You looked so weak when I held you. You were hurt because of my stupidity!"

   "No, Chimmy." You shake your head this time on his shoulder. "None of this is your fault."

   "I felt your fear!" Jimin wailed. You could feel his nails digging into your back, but you didn't care. "I felt your fear, but I ignored it! I pushed it away!"

   You pulled away from the hug and got a good look at your soulmate. Tears were streaming down his face; he looked so vulnerable. "It's not your fault, honey. . ." More tears started building in your eyes.

   "But oh my gosh, Jimin. Thank God you were there to save me." Jimin pulled you back into his embrace as you continue to cry together. It truly was a traumatic experience; you both were scarred for life.

   After a while, your cried died down, but you still remained in his embrace. Jimin sat against the the headboard of the bed while you lay cuddled in his lap.

   "When did you know to come?" you quietly ask.

   "After I felt the stab," Jimin whispers. "I ran all the way to that alley without a disguise. ARMY followed me, they now suspect that you're my soulmate."

   You tense in Jimin's arms and he notices. "Don't worry, I'm not going to confirm the rumor, nor deny it. I'm going to let it stay just as it it: a rumor." You smile softly and pull Jimin into a sweet but passionate kiss. The kiss slowly gets more heated as Jimin quickly dominates the kiss. His hands run across your back while yours make their way down his chest.

   Suddenly, you pushed Jimin down onto the bed and climbed all the way on top of him. Jimin watches you with confused eyes as you lean your face next to his ear.

   "I know you marked me," you purr. Jimin gulps.

   "W-Well I--"

   "I know, I know. You had good intentions."

   "Yeah, I--"

   "But that doesn't mean I'm not going to do the same." Your fangs grow in and you make your way to Jimin's mark spot, harshly sucking on it before biting down on Jimin's neck. He whimpers and his nails scratch down your back, but his whimpers stop as soon as they began and he moans softly. The pain had quickly turned into pleasure.

   You retract your canines from his neck and sooth the raw skin with your tongue, licking away all the blood in the process. You move backwards and admire your work proudly. Your eyes meet Jimin's, who's eyes had gone completely black in lust.

   Faster than you could calculate, Jimin flips your over to where your underneath him and he's on top of you.

   "You do realize that now everytime I see you, I'll want to take you then and there now, right?" he whispers seductively in your ear. You gulp and nod your head.

   "Why don't we just finish the mating process here and now, yeah?" He cocks his head to the side, his mouth parted and his tongue running along his bottom lip. Your face heats up as dirty thoughts of you and Jimin "mating" flash through your brain.

   "I--"

   "Jimin! Where are you, you little shit-- AHHH! My virgin eyes!" a voice you recognize as Seokjin's screams. You and Jimin look up to see all of Bangtan (minus Jimin) and Suho standing at the door.

   "Fucking cock blocker-- Hey! We weren't even doing anything!" Jimin groans.

   "Liar! You were both clearly doing 'it'!" Jin yells from somewhere in the hallway.

   "Hyung! We're both fully clothed!"

   He peeks his head through the doorway.

   "Oh."

   Jimin rolls off of you and sits up again, pulling you back into his lap.

   Suho fully enters into the room and takes one look at the both of you before smirking.

   "About damn time."

   "For what?" questions Yoongi.

   "Nothing!" you, Jimin, and Suho reply in unison.

   "Okay. . ." Yoongi says suspiciously.

   Whoo! Saved it!

   Suho moves closer to you and Jimin and sits on the edge of the bed.

   "Are you okay?" he whispers in Hyrish.

   "Yes, Suho. Jimin got  there before they did anything irreversible," you whisper back.

   "They stabbed you, Y/N. There are multiple hickeys all over your body. I should've walked you home. God, you must hate me now!"Suho places his head in his hands. You're able to smell the saltiness of Suho's single tear gliding down his handsome face. You crawl out of Jimin's embrace and sit down besides your best friend, wrapping your arms around him.

   Silence hangs in the air as Bangtan silently watches your and Suho's interaction, before most of them decide that you need your privacy and busy themselves with something else. 

   One of them noticed that you both weren't speaking Korean. What language was it?

   "Suho, Jimin," you start. They both look over to you. "I don't blame either of you for what happened to me last night. I was stupid. I should've allowed Suho to walk me home, and I should've immediately called either of you or the authorities as soon as they started to surround me. Instead, I relied on the fact that I was a hybrid to try and scare them off, which was extremely idiotic." You wipe a stray tear from falling down your face.

   "But, I'm safe now. However, I ain't staying in that apartment by myself for at least a month." Jimin laughs out loud and Suho lightly chuckles.

   "You think I'm kidding?" They both immediately shut their mouths and avoid your eyes.

   "I wasn't going to let you stay alone anyway," Jimin mumbles.

   "So. . . Is anyone going to bring up the fact that Y/N is literally speaking gibberish, yet Suho and Jimin are responding like they know exactly what she's saying?" says Jungkook. You three hybrids freeze. Everyone looks up at him and stares.

   "Really? I was playing on my phone," says Taehyung.

   "Me too."

   "Same."

   "As was I."

   "Yep."

   "Why were you listening to their private conversation anyway?"

   "OH FOR FUCKS SAKE." Jungkook throws his hands up in defeat and stomps over to a nearby chair, slouching into it.

   "LANGUAGE, YOUNG MAN!" screams Seokjin.

   "I'M TWENTY-TWO YEARS OLD!" Jungkook screeches.

   "IRRELEVANT!"

   Jungkook pouts and crosses his arms in annoyance.

   "Anywho. . ." you start, "Suho, do you mind me staying with you or you with me? I don't want to be alone right now. . ."

   "Yeah girly, of course."

   "I assume that we'll have to stay the night here, but I'm not going back to my room," says Jimin. You lightly smile and crawl back into his lap.

   While the rest of the boys were in their own little worlds (except the bunny), Jimin silently observes all of the marks those men had made on your skin. You can see his eyes slowly change color to reflect the pinned up anger raging inside of him.

   "Jimin. . ."

   "If I ever see them again, I'm going to snap their necks," Jimin snarls.

   "No, Jimin, you can't do that--"

   "They violated you, and touched what's mine. They deserve to be six feet under-- or better yet, as ashes at the bottom of the ocean--!" You shut Jimin up with a kiss. His eyes widen, but he goes along with it. Jimin deepens the kiss and bites your lower lip, asking for entrance. You deny, and he growls into your mouth, squeezing your butt. You squeak, which gives him the opportunity to explore every part of your mouth which he pleases.

   "EW! Jimin hyung and Y/N noona are making out!" Jungkook yells.

   You pull away from the kiss and glare at him, your cheeks red with embarrassment from being caught. "Bitch, I'm younger than you!"

   "Oh, really? You look like a grandma!" Jungkook snickers.

   "Why you-- LET ME AT 'EM!" you scream. You attempt to lunge at the boy, but Jimin grips your waist and holds you back with a laugh. Jungkook smirks and leans back in his chair, his hands behind his head.

   "Well anyways, guys, we better get back to headquarters. Jimin, Bang PD-nim wants to speak to you tomorrow after you're released. He's pretty pissed," says Namjoon.

   "Why doesn't he just come here? Isn't he even in the least bit interested if we're okay?" Jimin rolls his eyes.

   "No. He's mad that you won't be able to dance for two and a half weeks. Also, the fact that you hid your soulmate and created a scandal."

   "Two and a half weeks?!"

   "Yeah. Doctor's orders."

   "Ugh." Jimin slouches down into the bed.

   "Don't worry, Jimin-ah. You shouldn't get into too much trouble." Hoseok smiles.

   "Oh good, because I--"

   "Oh wait, never mind. A secret girlfriend, a new scandal, and you'll be behind in our dances?" Hoseok chuckles and shakes his head, causing you and Jimin to glare at him.

   "You're screwed."

***

I hope you all enjoyed! Please vote and comment, it really does help. Also, sorry if this chapter seemed a little boring, don't worry! The story will reach its climax soon. I plan on at least having forty to fifty chapters in this story, and if not then oh well. The chapters are long so that makes up for it.

Thanks again everyone! Bye friends~~<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 53.6K 68
"I'm not a kitten, Y/n." Jungkook smirks while closing in on me, my back hitting the wall. His hands that are on either side of me block my escape a...
18.9K 1.5K 23
❝ How am I supposed to pretend I'm happy all the time when you guys are the most perfect couple in the world - when I 𝑠𝑒𝑒 the most fucking perfect...
897 29 12
(New) Jungkook and Taehyung stumbled upon a bewildered human-cat hybrid named Jimin, whose appearance resembled that of a child. Together, the trio e...
108K 5.3K 26
► jimin didn't understand it. why was he coughing up petals if he hadn't fallen in love with his soulmate yet? ‣ yoonmin + taekook + namjin ...