A Shattering Touch - Tomura S...

By MillieFanfic

Y/N L/N and Tomura Shigaraki grew the League of Villains from the ground up with the common goal to kill the... More

Author's Note
playlist
Prologue
Chapter One - Y/N
Chapter Two - Y/N
Chapter Three - Y/N
Chapter Four - Tomura
Chapter Five - Y/N
Chapter Six - Y/N
Chapter Seven - Y/N
Chapter Eight - Y/N
Chapter Nine - Y/N
Chapter Ten - Y/N
Chapter Eleven - Y/N
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen - Y/N
Chapter Fourteen - Y/N
Chapter Fifteen - Y/N
Chapter Sixteen - Y/N
Chapter Seventeen - Tomura
Chapter Eighteen - Y/N
Chapter Twenty - Y/N
Chapter Twenty-One - Y/N
Chapter Twenty-Two - Y/N
Chapter Twenty-Three - Y/N
Chapter Twenty-Four - Y/N
Chapter Twenty-Five - Y/N
Author's Note !
Chapter Twenty-Six - Y/N
Chapter Twenty-Seven - Y/N
Chapter Twenty-Eight - Y/N
Chapter Twenty-Nine - Y/N
Chapter Thirty - Y/N
Chapter Thirty-One - Y/N/Tomura
Chapter Thirty-Two - Y/N

Chapter Nineteen - Y/N

3.9K 125 330
By MillieFanfic

"Rough love.

Hard, edgy love.

Love that made you bleed.

Love is hard to find, the kind of love you fought to keep." - Jae T. Jaggart

Yeah, yeah, I cried when I got back to base, I'll admit it, but I didn't cry because of the wacky meds in my body or how my side and face were sore as all hell. I started getting all emotional because the League, so damn carelessly, risked their necks to get me out of there. Stupid villains, making me feel things.

They left me alone for the most part, letting me stew a little bit, before it started to get dark and someone knocked on my door. I was standing in front of the mirror, kind of zoned out, staring at the puffiness and bruising at my face. I don't typically like my appearance to begin with, so this didn't help. Blood looks cool, but swelling and bruising looks like I lost a fight, and lost bad.

"Hey." Tenko's raspy voice came from the other side, and my thoughts immediately scrambled up, and I almost tripped stepping away from the mirror. "Let me in."

"Uh, yeah. Hold on." I waved my hand and the door unlocked, and the silver-blue haired male walked in, and I locked it again. That's about all my quirks can do at the moment, since they're still coming off the drugs. Tenko looked at me suspiciously, his ruby eyes darting from me to my mirror.

"Y/N, what's the matter?"

"Nothing." I replied, much too quickly, and he stepped closer. He was wearing a grey longsleeve and black joggers, and Father wasn't on his face, as it typically isn't when we're together alone.

"Is it about your face?" He asked simply, and I blushed.

"I think you can like read my mind, or something." I turned back to the mirror, touching my face gently. It still throbbed at any touch above my nose. "It just looks gross. Like I lost a fight. And I'm all puffy."

My arm was pulled away, and I met Tenko's eyes.

"You're still pretty." He said quietly. "That stuff doesn't matter." My body felt like it burst into flames, and I fumbled with my fingers.

"Really?" I wasn't fishing for compliments, nor was I faking it. I genuinely was a little shocked. My own image issues aside, Tenko had never mentioned my looks before and I wanted to believe him.

In a response of his own, Tenko pressed his lips to mine, one hand at my jaw while the other fell to my side. I didn't hesitate, I just kissed him back, and my heart fluttered as his thumb gently brushed back and forth over my jaw, his other hand tugging me closer. Feeling his body heat through his clothes made me blush deeper as the kiss intensified, until we broke away for air, breathless.

"...Thank you." I whispered. Pushing hair out of my face, he glanced away, something obviously in his head. "Tenko? What's wrong?"

"I'm just thinking."

"Enlighten me, please."

"It's stupid."

"No it won't be. I was just stressing about a bruise on my face. Just say it." I smiled a little and he sighed.

"We're bad guys, right? I'm supposed to be all evil and cold... and sometimes I wonder if I deserve you. You make me feel things... that I've never felt before. I never stop thinking about you... so I need you to see how I see you. I don't care about the bruise, and neither should you. You're pretty, Y/N." He didn't sound sad, just conflicted, and it felt like his ruby stare saw right into my soul.

"It's not about what you deserve, Tenko, because we both know we deserve a hell of a lot more than what the world decided to give us. It's about how you feel, as cheesy as it sounds." I replied softly.

"How I feel? Well, you drive me insane." He scoffed. "You're in my head all the time. The way you make me feel is so strange compared to everything else... and I've never felt anything this strongly since my family..." I nodded, but his next words made tears spring to my eyes. "So I think I fucking love you, Y/N."

That word is always a big deal in the world. Whether in books, movies, TV shows, or in real life relationships, family, platonic, or romantic, love means something more. It's important, and different from a normal liking or enjoying someone's company. It means you truly care for the person or thing, and nobody had ever told me that they loved me before. Not one person. Until now. I knew how I felt, I knew I loved him. He was a part of me; so hearing him say he felt that way about me was moving.

"I...I love you too, Tenko. So much. Fuck society. They don't think we're worthy of love? Fuck them. You're not strange or stupid for feeling like this, because if you are, then I am too." I wiped at my eyes, smiling a little, and he kissed me hard. I stumbled back, and I was pressed against my wall, the intensity of the kiss rapidly speeding up.

There's something so freeing about admitting your love for someone, especially when they feel the same way, because you can throw all caution to the wind, which was exactly what we were doing in these moments, and kiddos..? You might wanna look away for this next part.

Our mouths crashed together, my heaving chest squished against his as his hands firmly held my waist, our heavy breathing the only sounds in the room. My fingers tangled in his hair and he bit my bottom lip gently so my mouth would open, clearly fighting for dominance, and I gave it to him, tipping my head back. My face was sore... but I barely noticed it, as every kiss was intoxicatingly distracting. Chuckling into the kiss at my submissiveness, Tenko's hands brushed the hem of my shirt and I swallowed, tugging at his. He broke away, rolling his eyes and tugged it off, tossing it, and my hands ran over his bare upper body, fingers brushing over his abdomen, surprisingly defined, and he nibbled and kissed at my neck and collarbone, making me gasp.

"Tenko... how do you even know what you're doing..?"

He laughed into my skin, his laugh scratchy and borderline crazed like always, and my stomach flipped in excitement and arousal.

"I did my research for you."

I giggled, imaging what kind of research he could've possibly conducted, and his fingers slid down to the hem of my shirt again, meeting my eyes like a question. I hesitated.

"If this is about your scars, Y/N, they're... beautiful. I don't care about them." His whisper was husky.

I smiled a little.

"Reading my mind as always." I lifted my arms and he pulled my shirt off over my head, kissing me with fire the second it cleared my head, his partially-gloved hands running up and down my bare stomach, which made me squirm a little, hands at his neck.

His index finger ran up and down the largest scar across my upper body, and I shivered, causing him to smirk and push me against the wall the tiniest bit more, his hands sneaking behind my back to try and undo my bra. His knee shifted between my legs and up a little, applying light pressure, and I exhaled sharply, making him chuckle. I kissed his jawline and neck repeatedly as he struggled with the clasp with agitation, laughing, until he finally undid the clasp and growled to himself, tossing it behind him, but stopped, looking at my chest, his eyes widening and his face flushing. He gently touched my breasts with wonder, and I blushed deeper.

"Tenko... you're staring..." I whispered, and the color to his face darkened as well.

"...Yeah." Pulling me closer, his hands explored my chest as we tried to stumble backwards to my bed, making out all the while, little moans coming from mostly me, until we fell back onto my bed and he hovered over me, gently touching the scar horizontal on my chest bone, surveying my body. "You're... so pretty, Y/N."

"You... are too." I replied, breathless, and pulled his body down on top of me to kiss him harder. His hands, obviously still gloved, trailed down my body, slowly pulling off my pants and underwear as he subtly kicked off his own, getting off the bed and kneeling at the edge, tugging me towards him so my legs were almost off the bed. Smirking at my reaction to his touch, his fingers slowly dragged across my wetness as his lips again shifted from my lips down to my throat and chest, to my breasts, before his kisses began to meet my skin in places farther down, trailing his tongue along my lower stomach.

Oh god.

His kisses and his tongue moved lower. Lower. Lower. And... there.

I gasped, hips bucking, fingers threading into his silvery locks, and covered my mouth with my free hand to muffle any noises, since the League was in the building, but my wrist was grabbed, my hand tugged away. Trying not to moan, I looked down at where he was kneeling between my legs, and his eyes, an almost glowing crimson in the dull, fading light of my room, were taunting; his energy shifted from soft and gentle to dominant and teasing... and I loved it.

"Let them hear who you belong to."

My blush darkened and my head tipped back in pleasure as he continued, not restricting my noises from slipping out, my eyes fluttering shut.

I'm sure y'all know where it went from there.

.
.
.

I never thought it would be so exhausting, but I barely remembered falling asleep until I woke up beside him the next morning, my lips still tingly and my body honestly kind of sore. I snuggled closer to him, and Tenko's half-asleep reaction was to pull me closer, his warm arms wrapping around my body, everything hidden by the blankets, and I blushed, smiling a little, reaching back to push extra strands of hair from his face, and he did his typical move of burying his face into the crook of my shoulder and neck.

"Hey, Tenko." I whispered.

"Hey, Y/N." He was warm. His arms were warm, his bare chest against my bare back was warm, his breath was warm. It's a little surprising for someone who comes across so cold to be the opposite, hidden under all those layers, mental and physical. "Whoops." He tapped a mark on my shoulder, another on my collarbone, and one on my neck, all smug, and I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, yeah. You're infuriating."

"Mhm."

I wiggled out from under the covers and grabbed my towel to go shower, and he was watching me from where he was lying on the bed, and I turned red, but waved a quick salute goodbye and rushed out of there, showering and cleaning myself up, hyping myself up in the shower. I returned to my room in my towel, expecting him to be gone, but he had just pulled his clothes back on, still chilling in my bed. I rolled my eyes, turning away and getting dressed into fresh underwear and a bra, a black dress shirt and a pleated skirt, and when I turned back, he was till watching me. My face heated up into a blush, and I chucked my towel at him.

"Ah, stop staring at me!"

"Why are you blushing, Y/N?" Tenko scoffed, a teasing smirk on his face.

"Because you're staring at me, dude." I bit my lip. He looked me up and down, until he cracked a smile and stood up, kissing me softly, his hands rubbing up and down my arms. I chuckled, shaking my head.

"Well, not sorry." He grabbed the hoodie of his that is basically mine at this point, and tossed it at me. "I... had fun last night."

I caught it, putting it on, and he raised his eyebrows a little, a different gleam than normal in his eyes, like he was teasing me just by looking at me.

"I did too."

"Trust me, I could tell." Tenko snickered and I blushed red hot and grabbed my boot from beside my bed, throwing it at him, but he dodged, slipping out the door. I plopped back down on the bed, sighing, a smile spreading across my face.

Wow.

"Y/N!" Toga knocked on my door, her voice ever-so bubbly and excited.

"Um- yeah?" I stumbled over a response, shifting his hoodie up so it covered more of my neck. She opened the door, grinning at me.

"How're you feeling?"

I took a step forward and realized my legs were still pretty wobbly, and smiled semi-convincingly at Himiko.

"Better."

She sat cross legged on my bed, motioning for me to sit with her, and I sat across from her, trying not to blush at her knowing grin, and took a swig of water to hide my expression.

"Girl talk. You! Me! Now." Toga wiggled a little, almost like an excited puppy. "What happened?" I almost choked on my water and coughed.

"What?"

"You're acting all weird, aren't walking right, covering your neck, and you're blushing right now. Tomura also doesn't seem like he wants to murder us all today..." The blonde shot me a wink. "You guys did it, didn't you?"

"Shh!" I grabbed her arm, shaking her a little, bright red. "Toga!"

While I was distracted, she leapt forward, tugging down my hood and falling into a giggling fit as she poked at all the hickies, much to my embarrassed dismay.

"You did! Damn! Look at all these! How was it?!"

I gave up, burying my face into my hands.

"Incredible, alright? It was great. I'm actually surprised you didn't hear us... or me, more specifically."

"As much as I'm surprised that he was actually able to pleasure you that well, I knew it!" Himiko grabbed my hands, pulling them away from my face so she could look at me. "Y/N, this is great! Are you guys dating?"

"First of all, I was kinda surprised too, he was so good..." Trailing off, I coughed, making Toga giggle. "...not that I had experience to base it off of. And secondly, no, I don't think so... we haven't had that conversation."

"Well, that's a conversation to have."

"But... we're villains, Himiko. A relationship almost sounds... wrong." I said quietly, but she squeezed my hands.

"If you think you guys can't date 'cuz you're villains, you're crazy." Toga quickly replied. "I'm serious, Y/N!"

"Okay, okay..." I blushed deeper. "Enough about me, how about you? How are Izuku and Ochako?" Her cat-like eyes lit up in excitement.

"Amazing!! I love them so much." A dreamy look overtook her face. "I want to be just like them..."

"Oooh." I teased. "What about them do you love?"

"Well, Izuku is really strong and cool, and he looks really good all beaten up..." Toga gushed. "And Ochako is just so pretty! Her skin is soft-"

A knock at the door silenced her. I unlocked it with a wave of my hand.

"What?"

"It's me." Tenko's voice came from the other side of the door. Toga started squealing, and I laughed, punching her playfully.

"Yeah, come in."

He opened the door, eyeing Toga suspiciously, but redirected his attention to me.

"There's a job we're gonna do. You, me, and Dabi. You'll be undercover." He glanced away, not holding the eye contact, a slight blush on his cheeks barely visible.

"Wow, way to ask me first." I yawned, stretching my arms, nonchalantly sending him a wink, and his blush darkened for a moment before he turned away a little. "What is it?"

"Come downstairs. You too, Toga." He said over his shoulder.

"Yes, sir!" Himiko saluted him, and he rolled his eyes, mumbling something, and walked away. After he closed the door, Toga nudged me. "Did you see that?! He could barely look at you!"

"Oh, hush." I scooted off the bed, heading to the door. "Come on, let's go."

.

.

.

"We got an anonymous tip that four students from UA will be retaking their provisional licensing exams. Dabi and Giran already hacked into their system and planted fake data about your cover's supposed failure." Tenko explained from where he sat on that ratty couch, scratching at his neck.

"Fun. Who am I?"

"Fumiko Okada." Dabi replied, motioning his head towards the empty storage room off to the left of where we were. "The real one is in there, drugged up, like Toga did with Camie. We'll release her after you're done." I nodded. "Here, catch."

He tossed a uniform at me, and I looked at him in disgust.

"You're gross. Did you really take this off her?"

"No. That's fucking creepy. This was a spare in her backpack."

I held the uniform in front of me, eyes narrowing.

"Ketsubutsu Academy? Is that not risky? Ms. Joke teaches there, and she personally knows Eraserhead and other UA staff."

"She won't be at the retakes." Tenko cut in. "Some UA teachers will be present, but no Ketsubutsu staff will be there." His gaze met mine through Father's fingers and I sighed, nodding.

"If I get thrown back in jail I'm going to maim every one of you. But sure. What's my story?"

"You're from class 3-1, since you can pass for a third year. Your quirk is telekinesis, so you can't use anything else publicly. You failed twice, and this is your last chance to pass. Your reason for failing is an attitude issue, just like why that brat Bakugo failed." Tenko rolled his eyes. "So we can put your charming attitude to use, Y/N."

"I'm going to pretend that wasn't sarcasm to boost my ego, thank you." I blew him a kiss, and he looked away quickly. "What do I look like undercover?"

"You're gonna hate us, but she has yellow to blonde ombre hair, and purple eyes." Spinner coughed. I looked at the boys in disbelief.

"Are you guys fucking kidding me?"

"Nope, dead serious." Dabi motioned to Toga. "C'mon, help me out here, kid. Let's get Y/N all dressed up to kill."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.4K 677 18
tomura shigaraki/dabi x female reader ⚘ after getting out of a relationship, y/n's life isn't all that great. she decides to join the league of villa...
174K 7.9K 25
cold concrete. darkness. it's the first few things that float back to you as you wake up in a building seemingly trashed and decaying. a strange powd...
13.1K 548 14
--Sweet Dreams are made of this, who am I to disagree?-- - - - > kidnapped and brought into a whole new life by the league of villains, y...
1.7K 137 21
Palingenesis- A concept of recreation or rebirth. Being in a similar situation to Pro Hero Hawks, Y/n L/n is contracted through the JHC to eliminate...