A Shattering Touch - Tomura S...

By MillieFanfic

Y/N L/N and Tomura Shigaraki grew the League of Villains from the ground up with the common goal to kill the... More

Author's Note
playlist
Prologue
Chapter One - Y/N
Chapter Two - Y/N
Chapter Three - Y/N
Chapter Four - Tomura
Chapter Five - Y/N
Chapter Six - Y/N
Chapter Seven - Y/N
Chapter Eight - Y/N
Chapter Nine - Y/N
Chapter Ten - Y/N
Chapter Eleven - Y/N
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen - Y/N
Chapter Fourteen - Y/N
Chapter Fifteen - Y/N
Chapter Sixteen - Y/N
Chapter Seventeen - Tomura
Chapter Nineteen - Y/N
Chapter Twenty - Y/N
Chapter Twenty-One - Y/N
Chapter Twenty-Two - Y/N
Chapter Twenty-Three - Y/N
Chapter Twenty-Four - Y/N
Chapter Twenty-Five - Y/N
Author's Note !
Chapter Twenty-Six - Y/N
Chapter Twenty-Seven - Y/N
Chapter Twenty-Eight - Y/N
Chapter Twenty-Nine - Y/N
Chapter Thirty - Y/N
Chapter Thirty-One - Y/N/Tomura
Chapter Thirty-Two - Y/N

Chapter Eighteen - Y/N

3.2K 122 60
By MillieFanfic

"Clever as the Devil

and twice as pretty."   -unknown

My eyes shot open as my cell door was ripped open, and hands grabbed my arms and legs, tearing me off my metal prison cot (very comfy) and out of the cell, the whiplash slamming my head against the bars. I screamed, thrashing and kicking to try to escape the grasps of the multiple prisoners holding me, and was tossed into the hall, my body hitting the cold concrete of the wall, my ears ringing. Sliding down to the floor, I looked up at the prisoners, blocking out their vulgar yelling and threats, glaring at them. I recognized some from the USJ, some from the Hassaikai, and some I just simply screwed over in the past. Great.

"You're the bitch that killed my buddy before USJ!" A burly, tattooed man yelled.

"He sexually harassed me, but-" I coughed. "-okay."

"Word on the street is that Shigaraki's been fucking you. No wonder you're a part of the League, you freak." Another man, skinner and a lot paler, sneered, and the men roared with laughter. I laughed too, basking in my apparently ironic virginity, and they glared at me, confused.

"What the hell is so funny?"

"Well, those rumors sure as hell aren't true, I'd like him to take me to dinner first-" I snorted, but was cut off as the skinner man with the sexual comment smacked me hard across the face, splitting my lip open.

"Do you ever shut up?!"

I laughed again, red staining my bottom teeth.

"When I want to."

Another smack. I spat out some blood, and was immediately punched in the nose afterwards, the crack of my nose breaking ringing in my ears. My eyes automatically watered, and I tried to blink them away as I could feel the blood running from my nose down my mouth and chin.

"Do you realize the things the League's done to people like us, hm? How it affected us?!" Another prisoner asked angrily. Their faces were starting to blend together, and I didn't care who was who.

"No, would you like to explain..?" I teased and a boot slammed into my diaphragm, knocking all the wind clean out of me. I gasped as the boot drove into my side again, knocking me over, but still managed to laugh.

"You're crazy."

Laughing makes them nervous. It makes them uncomfortable and angry, because the person they are trying so hard to hurt and damage is taking it without an issue, maybe even enjoying it.

"Your League is the reason most of us are here, little lady. You put us out of business, and took over the streets. All eyes on you guys, now, yeah?" A short but bulky prisoner swung at me to punch my face again, but I grabbed his wrist, straightened out his arm and grabbed his shoulder, and kicked my knee up, which connected with his elbow and bent it about ninety degrees the wrong way. He didn't scream, props to that, but he put his free hand over my face and slammed my head back against the wall, my vision blurring a little.

"Feisty. A fighter." A couple voices snarkily commented, and I grinned a little, until a guy with what looked like devil wings on his back pulled out a shiv. The dagger was ragged, and was stained red and orange from either rust or blood, or both. Take your pick. He slashed at me, but I barely dodged, still woozy from the blunt force my head took, and it sliced into my arm, blood quickly building and seeping from the line. I roundhouse kicked his hand, and somersaulted over to the shiv as it flew out of his hand and clattered to the floor, scooping it up. I threw myself up to my feet and tackled him, locking my legs around his neck in a triangle choke and repeatedly stabbing the shiv into his neck before blood began to spurt. I ripped it out of his neck and leapt off his dead body, backing up against the wall, holding the shiv out threateningly. The thin material of my shirt was already sticking to my body with sweat and the concrete wall felt like ice.

As I was turning to bolt, a tall and muscular man bear-hugged me from behind, so I hinged my hips and grabbed his ankle between my feet and yanked it up, making him lose his balance and fall. Still holding his ankle, I swung my free foot around and slammed it into his face before taking off, sprinting to my cell. Slamming the door shut, I broke the key still in the door so nobody could get in, and turned to get to my cot, when a hand grabbed my shirt, yanking me back. My head banged against the bars, and the prisoner recoiled to do it again, but I threw my body weight forwards, causing the shirt to rip open in the back, leaving him with a fistful of orange cloth. I didn't dare turn as I stumbled away from the bars, falling onto my knees. I pressed my hand against the back of my head and my palm came away a dark red, and I didn't even know which blow to the head finally cracked it open. My eyesight was doubled, my head pounding and my nose ached, and all I could taste was my own blood, although I had some on me that wasn't mine.

"Tenko!" My mind screamed, and I hated the fact that I could barely stand and a boy was on my mind, but he was, and I assume I passed out because I don't remember anything after that.

Tomura

Her voice rang out in my head, clear as day, and I saw her. She flashed across my mind in the blink of an eye, wearing a prison uniform, but the shirt was torn open in the back, revealing battle scars and her bra clasp, and blood was building at the back of her head and from a ragged cut on her arm. Her face was puffy, her nose clearly broken, and more blood spilled from it down her mouth and chin, and she clearly took a hit to the lip. Y/N was on her hands and knees, gasping, and then she fell, and my vision of her was gone.

My heart was hammering in my chest, and my skin was so unbearably itchy now, so my nails scraped against my neck, my mind racing.

Y/N. The same Y/N who kills people three times her size without breaking a real sweat and the same Y/N who has bested me in combat multiple times and taken on Dabi, Twice and Toga in training all at once was beaten up and bloody. What the fuck are they doing to her? Can she not use her quirk? I know how strong she is... and she looks like a trainwreck. If they touched her, would she even be able to fight them off?

If they touched her... I would kill them all myself.

Storming into our weird "common area" with the random bed frames, couch, mismatched chairs and TV, the League all stared up at me, as they should anyway since I'm the leader of this fun little establishment, and I told it to them straight.

"I saw Y/N."

Dabi

"What?"

"You heard me." Shigaraki hissed at me. "I saw her. And heard her. She yelled my name. If you guys even saw what she looked like..." He trailed off.

"Tomura, maybe you should calm down..?" Toga said warily, and he shot her a death glare, and she fell quiet.

"Guys, it isn't uncommon for quirks to change and shift as people grow." Mr. Compress spoke up. "Especially artificial quirks like Y/N's. It is possible that her powers are growing, and an adrenaline rush could've easily traveled to you, Shigaraki, and broken through. It was probably a subconscious cry for help to the person she cares about the most, which is clearly you."

"Aww!" Himiko crooned, but his words made me feel like I got punched in the gut. Does she actually think of Handyman over there like that?

"We need to save Y/N! She's important to all of us, and we need her for the League!" Twice leapt up from where he was sitting in a sudden show of determination. "Or we could let her die!" He hit his head after one of his more... unstable sides spoke up. "No! Shut up, we love Y/N!"

"We need a plan." Spinner said, and something didn't sit right with me and I scoffed, all eyes turning to me.

"A plan? Didn't you accuse her of betraying the League and being untrustworthy? What do you care?"

His eyes narrowed.

"I had my doubts about Y/N, Dabi. She was and probably still is hiding stuff, but we all are. You probably are too. But she risked her neck with Jin and Himiko with the yakuza stuff, and saved your ass and took the fall, getting arrested and beaten to shit, if Shigaraki's vision there was accurate. So yeah. I trust her. And we should save her."

I gritted my teeth, holding myself from saying anything in return, my body burning up from the inside.

"Fine. Sure. Then what's the plan?" I asked in a deadpan. Handyman's expression under that damned hand was almost unreadable as he stared at me, and Toga shot me a side-eye look, but I ignored them both, leaning back against the wall and crossing my arms.

Y/N

When I woke up, the fluorescent lights above my cell physically hurt my eyes, and the dull but constant throb of my head left me to wonder exactly how many concussions I would technically have. I lifted myself to my hands and knees but immediately became nauseous and crawled over to the metal toilet, puking violently. I coughed, lifting my head a little bit to look into the slightly reflective metal of the tank, seeing myself, my reflection a little warped.

Blood crusted my nostrils, bottom lip, and that skin above my top lip, and my nose was puffy and starting to bruise up, especially under my eyes. Every breath pained my side, hinting at either bruised ribs or torn muscles, and a weak scab had formed over the shiv cut. I didn't even bother to touch the back of my head.

"Multiple injured prisoners 'fessed up to attacking her." A deep voice said. "One prisoner knocked dead by his own shiv."

"One girl fought all those men off?" Another asked. I turned my head to see that they were in front of my cell, examining the broken door. I met their eyes and the bitchy female guard from earlier looked at me with shock.

"Her face..." She said. "She got kinda fucked up."

"It-" I coughed, "-looks worse than it is." The second those words left my mouth, I threw up again and decided to pass out on the floor, again.

.

.

.

I was in and out the rest of the day, woozy on pain meds and the quirk nullifier, kept in the hospital ward of the prison. A doctor with a quirk similar to Recovery Girl's cleaned up the blood, and healed my nose, cut, and partially healed my side. The only things that remained were yet another scar to add to the collection from the shiv and the bruising under my eyes that just looked like dramatic eye bags. My body was sore, though, and I was handcuffed to a hospital bed, the doctors and nurses clearly wary of me.

The next morning, a nurse and a doctor entered the room, the nurse all smiles and the doctor all frowns. The nurse was a skinny, short Asian woman with almond-brown eyes and straight raven locks, and the doctor was a tall, lanky white guy with tousled brown locks and light blue eyes. A police officer leaned against the wall behind us.

"I'm Nurse Narae Fujiya, but everyone calls me Narae." The nurse grinned, way too cheery and excitable about treating a supermax villain. "This is Doctor James Fletcher, from America. And that's... a cop. We've been doing the rounds here for a year or so."

"We've been assigned to take your vitals and see what happened." Fletcher deadpanned. "So we need to ask you a few questions."

"Were you attacked, L/N?"

I barely hesitated. I'm a lot of things, but a snitch ain't one of them. Usually.

"Nope."

"We know that's a lie. You have multiple injuries and there was basically a path of injured prisoners leading to your cell. And the dead one." Fletcher rolled his eyes.

"Whatever. What do you guys want me to say?"

Narae caught my eye while the doctor was scribbling something on his clipboard and she grinned wider than before, a sharp pair of canines gleaming under the lights. I winked and she winked back, and I broke into a smile as she knew our code. It's Toga. Pressing her finger to her lips, Toga turned back to Fletcher and the smile dropped off my face like nothing happened.

"Tell the truth, Y/N. Please." She said, obviously still in her role, so I played along.

"Fine. Fine. They grabbed me, I got attacked. Punched, kicked, cut, all that fun stuff." The doctor and I locked eyes and he shivered, but pulled on his jacket to play it off like he was cold.

"You fought all of them off?"

"Damn right I did."

"Did any of them touch you sexually? It's not uncommon in prison attacks." He added, avoiding eye contact.

"Nope. And I'm serious. They didn't."

Toga gently drew my blood, that familiar gleam in her eyes obvious to only me as she stared at my blood in the needle, smiling the slightest bit before snapping out of it.

"I'll go get this checked!" She said cheerily, and stood up, walking to the door, and the cop followed her out. Once the door shut, Doctor Fletcher turned to me, fire in his eyes.

"All For One killed my father, my mother, and my baby sister. The whole building went down during his fight against All Might, and I was the only survivor. Of course, I'll survive, I'm a grown man and a doctor, but there's this pain there now. A pain that you will never, ever understand, because you don't care. You're coldhearted and evil, and you don't care about anyone besides yourself." He hissed. I usually ignore comments like that, but that one made me angry. Very angry.

"All For One was my master, and All Might was my father. I'm currently falling hopelessly in love with someone, and I was orphaned for the first five years of my life, and abused in multiple different ways until All For One saved me." I replied coldly. "I've grown up watching people die, even the people I started to care about. I'm a fucking weapon, and you think I don't understand pain? No, I don't give a shit about your family, but don't you dare talk to me like I'm this fucking shell."

Fletcher was silent, until he spoke, his words still angry.

"Why are you even telling me this?"

"Because you're about to die."

Another "me" had snuck up behind him, and at the cue of my words, sunken a knife into his throat. The police officer was dead in the hallway, and the door was ajar.

"Y/N!" Toga's voice broke through how she looked, acted, and even smelled like me, and she held up a key she clearly swiped off of the policeman and unlocked the handcuffs, releasing me. I stood up, but stumbled forwards, still woozy from coming off both pain meds and the quirk meds, so she pulled my arm over her shoulder.

The lights in the hallway were flickering on and off, and alarms were blaring. Multiple Y/N's, all clones, were fighting and killing guards, doctors, and nurses that engaged them, and it looked like something out of a horror movie. I laughed a little, but Toga pulled me away, handing me off to a male in a doctor's coat, who slung my arm over his shoulder and led me outside. I looked up, and a flash of pale blue hair plus the gloves with missing fingers were identification enough. Spinner sent me a salute from the driver's seat of the ransacked prison bus that waited, and Dabi, Twice, and Compress threw open the back door, pulling me in. Tenko threw the doctor's coat out the back before Toga, still transformed into me, did an acrobatic flip inside and shut the door, and Spinner sped off.

Twice grabbed me, scooping me into a bearhug and almost rebroke my nose, but I laughed, squeezing him back gently before he put me back down. I crossed my arms over my chest, the medical gown itchy, breezy, and almost see-through, thankful they let me keep my bra and underwear on, but a certain heavy coat with straps and buckles was tossed at me and I looked up at Tenko, but he avoided eye contact, cheeks pink. I pulled it on, wrapping myself up in it, and stumbled back, blood rushing to my head, and he was forced to catch me.

"What the hell kind of drugs did they put you on? You should see your eyes, they're bloodshot." He asked, helping to upright me, holding onto my arms.

"Pain meds. And my quirks won't do shit right now." I replied. The bus hit a bump and we both crashed onto the duel seats for the prisoners as the others did on the other side, and we landed like he was pinning me against the seat. We both blushed about twenty shades of red and scrambled apart, and the League pretended like they didn't see anything when they were clearly smirking with raised eyebrows. Sirens were echoing around us, and Spinner was flying down the highway without caution, trying to shake them off our tails.

"I can't do it!" He yelled. "They're tailing us!" He was right, we saw, as Dabi threw open the door. The squad cars were almost close enough to hit our bumpers.

"Get back, now!" Dabi roared and Tenko tugged me out of the way, which sent me careening into Toga, as he released a wall of flames, burning up the cars and police officers to a crisp. Spinner cheered from the front seat and we were gone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 8.1K 34
Dabi is tall dark and handsome. He's got his mind on revenge 24/7 and isn't at all afraid to do unspeakable things to exact it. Hajime Tomoya is a m...
583K 28.5K 57
Y/n was your typical average person. Kind, a little on the shy side and an active member of her community. She had a job she lived for and friends an...
112K 2.5K 25
You have been kidnapped by The League of Villains. Tomura Shigaraki wants answers, but.. there's something up with him(besides the fact that he's kid...
14K 289 53
The top Villains, All for One the feared leader of the League of Villains. The Death, the myth of the underworld And his Death angel... who are thos...