Black Lightning ~ A New Decade

De kamjaxson

This story follows Jefferson Pierce (Black Lightning) and his Wife (Lynn Stewart) & Daughters Anissa Pierce (... Mais

Chapter 1: Old Faces
Chapter 2: Building A Team
Chapter 3: Team Lightning
Chapter 4: The Book of Love
Chapter 5: The Book of Jealousy
Chapter 6: The Book of Acceptance
Chapter 7: The Book of Epiphanies ~ Part 1
Chapter 9: The Book of Epiphanies ~ Part 3
Chapter 10: The Book of Change
Chapter 11: The Book of Ownership
Chapter 12: The Book of Vengeance
Chapter 13: The Book of Strength
Chapter 14: Family Reunion
Chapter 15: Making Deals with the Devil
Chapter 16: Escorting A Frenemy
Chapter 17: Spilling Secrets
Chapter 18: Home Invasion
Chapter 19: Blue Eyed Freaks
Chapter 20: Chip Overload
Chapter 21: Kill or Be Killed
Chapter 22: Death Do Us Part
Chapter 23: Finale ~ Part 1
Chapter 24: Finale ~ Part 2
Chapter 25: Finale ~ Part 3
PSA

Chapter 8: The Book of Epiphanies ~ Part 2

191 9 0
De kamjaxson

Jeff wakes up to whispers coming from the sanctum.
He walks out to see Jenn and Anissa siting at the table drinking a glass of water.

"Hey why are you girls up, it's like 4 am", Jeff says.

"I couldn't sleep thinking about mom", Anissa says.

"Neither could I", Jenn replies.

"I know girls", Jeff says, "I wish she was right next to me right now, there's no telling what they are doing to her".

"Dad something just makes me wanna fly over there and get mom myself, I hate when mom has to go through this", Jenn says.

"Yeah well just be patient we'll get mom once we get up in the morning", Jeff says.

"Yeah but the morning can't seem to get here any faster", Jenn says.

"Not without you sleep anyway", Jeff says.

"You're right, I'm going", Jenn says.

She gets up and walks back over to get in her bed.

Anissa still sits there.

"Hunny are you okay", Jeff says.

"Yeah I just really don't want anything to happen to mom, we don't know what these people have planned for her she doesn't have any powers so she can't punch her way out of this situation", Anissa says.

"No but you can punch your way in to bring her out, don't let it stress you we will most definitely bring your mom back, okay", Jeff says.

"Okay", Anissa says.

"Now go get some sleep you have to be well rested for what we have planned tomorrow", Jeff says.

"Yeah you're right", Anissa says drinking the last of her water and going back to lay down.

Jeff looks off into space for a while then pulls out his phone and looks at him and Lynn on the screensaver.

"Whatever I do I will make sure I find you", Jeff says staring at the photo. He puts his phone down and goes back to bed.

In the morning everyone is in the sanctum eating breakfast. No one is talking but TC is on the computer reading every single database of the anonymous group. Gambi walks down drinking coffee and eating a bagel.

"Good morning everyone", Gambi says.

"Good Morning", everyone says but Anissa.

"Anissa, are you okay this morning", Gambi says.

"Yeah I'm fine, just sleepy, I tossed and turned all night I was so ready to get up and go fight", Anissa says.

"I know hunny but you have to wait just a little longer", Gambi says.

"Yeah but how much longer If I know Tobias he's gonna be trying to get his hands on his missing pod kids", Jeff says.

"I know but if TC hasn't gotten all the information yet neither can someone who can't talk to devices", Gambi says.

"Actually I just got everything I need to know about them", TC says.

"Well out with it", Grace says.

"Well there's about 40 cadets, so we would need all hands on deck, that's give the team -", TC starts.

"5 cadets a piece", Jeff says finishing his sentence.

"Yeah, but they have these devices at the back and front of the door that only electricity can't counteract, but it has to hit it at the exact same time", TC says.

"So me and Jenn", Jeff says.

"Yeah!", TC says.

"Okay so where exactly is Lynn", Dionté says.

"I believe he was getting to that", Khalil says.

"I believe I wasn't talking to you", Dionté replies.

"Well who were you -", Khalil starts.

"Obviously not you", Dionté says cutting him off.

"Yo chill", Brandon says.

They continue going back and forth.

"GUYS THEIR MOM IS LOCKED UP ACT LIKE YOU HAVE SOME SENSE", Erica says.

"Thank you Erica, proceed TC", Jeff says.

"Lynn is at Point A towards the front, The pod kids are at Point B towards the back", TC says.

"Okay that's good a team in the back and a team in the front", Jeff says.

"Ok so who's on which team", Gambi says.

"Well for starters TC said to get in, two Lightning Bolts have to hit the mechanism at the exact same time, so I will lead the group at the front along with Anissa, Grace, & Erica, Jenn you lead the group in the back along with the boys, on my call we fire at the barrier and go in to retrieve our subjects, we take out but don't kill anyone in our way", Jeff says.

"Sounds like a good plan", Jenn says.

"Okay let's suit up", Anissa says walking toward the clothing pods.

Everyone follows her and Jeff hits his watch and gets into his suit.

"Okay me and Jenn will go first and take out anyone guarding the facility, you guys go with Gambi in the Van and meet us there", Jeff says.

Him and Jenn run out the escape door and take off in the sky once there, they notice five at the back and five at the front.

"Okay so we can both fly down and take out the five men", Black Lightning says

"Okay!" Lightning says ready to take off.

"Hey! Soft impact anything to powerful can wipe out the whole facility including your mom", Black Lightning says.

Lightning nods then they both take off towards the ground when the land a globe of lighting surrounds them and takes out the guards.

"Okay where's the team", Black Lightning says.

"We're right here", Thunder says running up.

"Dang you guys took them out like that", Brandon says.

"Stay focused", Lightning says.

"Ok Lightning on my go", Black Lightning says.

Lightnings eyes light up.

"Go!", Black Lightning yells.

Black Lightning and Lightning both hit the door with all there might blowing it back. The team runs in.

At the front Black Lightning is face to face with 5 Guards running towards them.

"Dad", Thunder says.

Black Lightning makes a electric magnetic field and catches all the bullets. Just then 2 doors open up from both sides with guards running from each side.

"Oh shit!", Black Lightning yells.

Thunder jumps in front of the magnetic fields and thunderclaps knocking all of the agents out. Grace runs up to the guards on the left and attacks them. Erica turns to the right and runs to the other group.
Black Lightning loads Grace up with lightning and she tears through all the guards in a flash. Grace finally takes down the last of the guard then turns and looks back. Thunder takes off down the hall.

"Grace & Erica Go Find Lynn!", Black Lightning yells.

Grace and Erica run there separate ways as Jeff follows Anissa.

At the back Lightning and the boys run in and meet up with five guards. Lightning makes a force field around them.

"Brandon your powers can go through lighting right", Lightning yells.

"Yeah!", Brandon yells.

"Well shake the ground beneath us to make them drop there guns", Lightning says.

Brandon shakes the ground and one by one they shake so hard they drop there guns. Lightning expands the force field knocking out the unarmed guards.

"Go find the pod kids there should be about 10", Lightning says. "Brandon your with me".

Khalil runs to the right and Dionté runs to the left. Lightning and Brandon run towards the front where Black Lightning team is at. Once Khalil gets a room there are 5 guards guarding it.

"We know you you're the kid without powers, we won't even use our guns we'll fight you head up", The first man says.

He squares up with Khalil.

"Rookie mistake", Khalil says running up to them fighting them off and breaking every bone in there body one by one.

Dionté runs and 2 big guards come rushing up from both sides. His eyes turn black as he freezes the men on the right and sets fire to the ones on the left.

"Oh hell yeah I finally did it", Dionté says running up to the locked door. He puts his hand on the knob freezing it, and breaking off the door handle, he kicks the door and walks in.

"I hope you don't mind we going for a roar", Dionté says freeing the pod kids.

Khalil gets into the other door and let's the pod kids out.

Thunder, Lighting, Black Lightning, & Brandon meet up in the middle.

"You guys find mom", Lightning says.

"Not yet what about the pod kids", Thunder says.

"It sounds like I just heard them free them, Khalil will transport them back to Moms facility on the bus we got waiting outside", Lightning says.

"Ok you guys get back to them and we're gonna go find Lynn", Black Lightning says.

"That won't be necessary", Grace says through the mic, "We found her were taking her out right now".

"Oh good then we can go", Thunder says turning to run out.

"NOT SO FAST", a man says walking down the hall.

"Who are you", Brandon says.

"Not who but what?", The man says.

"What?", Brandon says stepping back.

"Exactly!", The man says splitting his self into doppelgängers of Thunder, Black Lightning, Lighting, & Brandon.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.9K 121 22
This book follows Khalil (Painkiller), as he sets off to Gotham to find the truth about himself, until he encounters the League of Assassins, and goe...
5.4K 261 46
My name is Jefferson Pierce. I thought that I was done being a hero. Then a man from another world came and reminded me of who I truly am and how muc...
969 22 12
Circa 2019 before season 3 began. Freeland, Black Lightning and family deal with the aftermath of season 2. I wrote this script in 2019 to submit to...
11.3K 106 18
After their last adventure, the Bad Guys are living the good life as Good Guys with Princess and being members of the Justice League. But when Anti-M...