Falling For The Werewolf-Wolf...

By acewriter14

A young werewolf boy named Remus Lupin is gay and has a crush on a human boy named Sirius Black. Remus' paren... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: The New Wolf
Chapter 2: I'm Remus
Chapter 3: Friends?
Chapter 4: Sirius
Chapter 5: English Class
Chapter 6: Full Moon
Chapter 7: Vampire
Chapter 8: Sunday Morning
Chapter 9: Don't Worry
Chapter 10: Let's Get to Know Each Other
Chapter 11: I Can't Date a Human
Chapter 12: Winter Break
Chapter 13: Amitting Feelings
Chapter 14: Presents
Chapter 15: The Prank
Chapter 16: The Black of Night Hunters
Chapter 17: Regulus
Chapter 18: Boyfriend
Chapter 19: First Date
Chapter 20: James and Lily Sitting in a Tree
Chapter 21: David
Chapter 22: The Story of Remus & David
Chapter 24: Spring Break
Chapter 25: Telling Mom and Dad
Chapter 26: Chocolate & More Chocolate
Chapter 27: Meeting With David
Chapter 28: Running With the Wolf
Chapter 29: Kiss Me
Chapter 30: Summer Break
Epilogue

Chapter 23: Meet Greyson

367 14 46
By acewriter14

"Oh wow..." Sirius breaking the silence that filled the room after Remus finished telling the story. "You mean David? The David that tried to kill us, maybe even keep us as a prisoner, fell in love with Greyson?"

"Yeah...the only sympathy I had towards him because he lost someone that he truly loved," Remus explained. "Greyson never knew about David's big time crush on him, but Greyson had the same feelings towards him."

"But why did Greyson leave him like that if he loved David?" James asked.

"That's what I thought, but Greyson explained to me that he couldn't stick by him knowing that he's out there hurting innocent people. Heck even he fought David just to protect me because I was caught off guard and David had the upper hand. David really hated me after that, but never really went after me after that, but threatened me and my family."

"Oh wow..." Sirius speaking this time.

"Yeah..."

"I wanna meet Greyson!" James explained.

"Yeah me too!" Sirius agreeing.

"Why?" Remus questioned his two friends. Why in the world would they want to go meet Greyson?

"Ummm...maybe it's because he's your friend?" James said. "And that he's a vampire that won't hurt us."

"Yeah, and that any friend of yours is a friend of ours," Sirius added.

"I guess if you want to meet him we can go see him, but no bringing up David, at least try not to bring him up."

"Why can't we?" James asked.

"Because he's very sensitive when David is brought up and I don't want him to have a bad rest of his day."

"Ok fine."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Explain to me why Lily is here?" Sirius said.

"Can't my girlfriend come with us?" James asked. "Also yeah why are you here Lily Pad?" He added.

"Wow. Thanks for the love guys...really appreciate it," Lily told both James and Sirius.

"Sorry Lils," James said.

"The reason why Lily is here is because she's going to be extra measures to make sure you guys don't do anything stupid. Also, the fact that she's my friend and like you guys said, 'any friend of yours is a friend of ours.' Or did you not say that exact thing?" Remus stated to his friends.

"Ok. You got a point," Sirius said.

After their chat Remus went up to the door of the house that they were standing right in front of. The house was a decent sized house, big enough for a small family, which was not the case for Greyson.

Once Remus knocked on the door a little girl, who looks about six years old opened the door. She had dark, black hair with sparkling, silver eyes, and pale skin.

"Hello Layla. Is Greyson home by any chance?" Remus asked the little girl.

"Oh hi Remus! Umm...yeah he should be," Layla explained. She looks over to the rest of the crew that was behind Remus and asked, "who are these people Remus. They smell of humans. And one of them has a very recognizable sent that I've smelled before?"

"Oh! Sorry about that Layla. Theses are my friends James, Lily, Peter, and my boyfriend Sirius," he gestures to them once he says their names. "Can we please come in because I was hoping to talk to Greyson and introduce him to my friends and boyfriend?"

"Oh yeah come in! I am starting to get a little light headed from all this sun anyway, so let's go."

Layla let's the Marauders, plus Lily, inside of the small home. Once they walked in they were met with a lot of kids in the living room. To be more specific, a total of five kids, not including Layla and Greyson. All of them are girls.

"Hey guys!" Layla calls out to, most likely her siblings.

They all turn their heads towards Layla and the rest of the people with her. One of the girls that looked exactly like Layla and spoke up, "what is it Layla?"

"Do you guys know where Greyson is? Remus wanted to talk with him with his other friend."

"Did you say Wemus!?" One of the other girls said, but she was definitely much younger with purple eyes lighting up the room.

"Yeah I did Danni," Layla responds with a big smile on her face.

"Remus!!!" All of the Little girls yelled and ran towards Remus knocking him over to the ground.

"Hey guys! It's so good to see you all again," Remus spoke to the girls with so much enthusiasm.

"Did I hear Remus?" A boy who looks around the same age as Remus, and the rest of the Marauders, and Lily came down the stairs. He had blonde hair with apple, red tips in his hair and beautiful violet eyes that shined in the light.

The girls all got off of Remus, while he started to get up and look towards the boy.

"Greyson?" Remus asked shocked.

"Yeah?"

"Oh my god it is you! What happened to your hair!?" Remus went over to give Greyson a hug.

"Well...I bleached it, dyed it, you know."

"It's a look that I wouldn't expect you to have."

"Well. What can I say? People change," he says with a smile on his face, but it looked a little sad in a way. "So what brings you here my werewolf friend?"

"To introduce you to some of my friends," Remus said while walking to the couch with the rest of his friends and Greyson, his sisters following right behind.

"I was wondering who these humans were. It's nice to meet you all. My name's Greyson and these six are my sisters. Can you girls introduce yourselves please?"

Layla and the girl who was her look alike both stood up and started to introduce themselves. "Hello I'm Layla and this is my identical twin sister Lyla!"

"Hello!" Lyla said.

They both sat down to have another girl stand up. She has dark brown hair and silver eyes as well as the twins. "Hello my name's Fiona! Nice to meet you!"

She sits down to have two girls standing up. They both have brown hair and purple eyes. "Hello I'm Heather!" One of the girls state.

"And I'm Helen!" The other girl states

"And we're twins!" They both say together.

Once they sit down the youngest of the six girls stands up and introduces herself. "Hi I'm Danni!"

Once she sits down Lily has a smile on her face and the Marauders have similar ones on their faces to too, but they were smaller smiles.

"Now that they have introduced themselves, we have to now," Lily told her boyfriend, Sirius, and Peter. "Hello cuties," the girls had big smiles on their faces once Lily said that. "My name's Lily. It's very nice to meet you."

"I like that name!" Fiona says.

"Aww. Thank you Fiona," Lily says.

"Ok it's my turn!" James said a bit too loudly. "The name's James! It's very nice to meet you little ladies. And just for your information, Lily here is my girlfriend!" He said all too cockily.

"Why are you dating him Wily?" Danni asked.

Sirius snorts at this and says, "I quite like you Danni."

"Tank you!" Danni says.

"I'm quite hurt at that," James says.

"Oh James," Lily shaking her head at her boyfriend's overdramaticness.

"It's my turn now!" Sirius explains. "My name's Sirius and I'm best friends with James here and Remus' boyfriend."

"Ooooooo! Remus got a boyfriend!" Heather said, with Helen laughing at that.

"Why you fwiends with James?" Danni asked. Damn this little girl either didn't like him or just likes to joke around with James.

"I'm really hurt," James tells Danni. "You're breaking my heart here Danni." All she does is shrugs at James with a blank expression.

"I-I guess it's m-my turn," Peter says. "My name is P-Peter. It's nice to m-meet you all."

"Hi Peter!" Danni waves at him.

"Ok. So he gets an enthusiastic hello, but I get 'why you dating him Lily'? Really!?"

She just shrugs.

"Ok since we are done with that...Greyson!" Remus said. Greyson looks over towards Remus and cocks his eyebrow at him. "We need to tell you something."

"Wait!" Sirius yelled. "Is this about last night?"

"Yeah?" Remus said.

"What happened to not mentioning David!?" James said.

"James!" Lily smacked his head.

"Wait. What about David?" Greyson's eyes start to water at the mention of his long lost crush.

"We ran into him last night," Remus stated bluntly.

"Why were you guys out last night? You know it was a blood moon! Did any of you get hurt?"

"Greyson calm down!" Remus said when he noticed his friend starting to hyperventilate. "One, blame James and Sirius because they were idiots and didn't listen, and two, nobody got hurt, but he mentioned you."

"What?"

"David...he still loves you Greyson. You do know that right?"

Greyson is silent.

"Greyson?"

"I—" Greyson started, but Lily decided to speak up before he could say anything else.

"YoI know you don't have to say anything right?" She says placing her hands on Greyson's. "You don't have to talk about it now, but I think we should talk about it at one point."

He looks up at her and gives her a smile of appreciation. "Thanks Lily," he croaks out. "I really do appreciate that.

"You're welcome Greyson."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 42 12
Sirius Black has been disowned, Remus Lupin is struggling with the reality of being a werewolf. Neither of them knows what their futures hold. When R...
58.7K 2.8K 16
❝It's technically not catfishing if it's for love, right?❞ ❝Sirius, that makes it worse.❞ ❝Dorcas, can you just be on my side for once?❞ β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬ Whe...
346K 17.2K 47
Despite his monthly issue, Remus couldn't complain about much. He has two parents who love him dearly, two best mates he can count on for anything, a...
62.9K 1.2K 71
Remus Lupin x OC "You can tell them to sod off because I'm set on making the "Gryffindor Princess" mine." Chase Odair is a tough Gryffindor and a pro...