Falling For The Werewolf-Wolf...

By acewriter14

A young werewolf boy named Remus Lupin is gay and has a crush on a human boy named Sirius Black. Remus' paren... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: The New Wolf
Chapter 2: I'm Remus
Chapter 3: Friends?
Chapter 4: Sirius
Chapter 5: English Class
Chapter 6: Full Moon
Chapter 7: Vampire
Chapter 8: Sunday Morning
Chapter 9: Don't Worry
Chapter 10: Let's Get to Know Each Other
Chapter 11: I Can't Date a Human
Chapter 12: Winter Break
Chapter 13: Amitting Feelings
Chapter 14: Presents
Chapter 15: The Prank
Chapter 16: The Black of Night Hunters
Chapter 17: Regulus
Chapter 18: Boyfriend
Chapter 19: First Date
Chapter 20: James and Lily Sitting in a Tree
Chapter 22: The Story of Remus & David
Chapter 23: Meet Greyson
Chapter 24: Spring Break
Chapter 25: Telling Mom and Dad
Chapter 26: Chocolate & More Chocolate
Chapter 27: Meeting With David
Chapter 28: Running With the Wolf
Chapter 29: Kiss Me
Chapter 30: Summer Break
Epilogue

Chapter 21: David

376 17 14
By acewriter14

It's been two weeks since James and Lily have been officially a couple. Everyone was shocked at this and a lot of money was distributed between different sets of students on Monday, the first day of school of where James and Lily were a couple.

It's now a Sunday and a full moon tonight. Remus feels a little giddy about tonight because it's supposed to be a blood moon tonight and most of the time that's when every vampire in history comes out. It's called a blood moon for a reason and the reason is that's when vampires are the strongest and where all blood is shed.

Right now the four boys are at James' house discussing what's going to be going on tonight.

"Guys! How many times do I have to tell you! We're not going out tonight during the full moon!" Remus explained to his friends.

"And why not Moony?" Sirius questioned.

"Because it's a blood moon tonight."

"And?" James questioned. "What's the difference between a blood moon and a regular full moon?"

"Prongs. The difference is that vampires are more dangerous during this time and I'm not going to put your guys lives in my hands."

"But don't you already do that on regular full moons Moony?" Sirius asked.

"They're stronger than me during this time. And plus. David will be out hunting for me and he's much more stronger than me on a blood moon. I'm sorry, but I'm not going to go out and risk your lives times ten tonight. No arguments allowed in this conversation," then he left the room.

"We are so going out tonight. With or without Remus," James explained to his two other friends.

"B-but Remus s-said—" Peter started, James cut him off.

"Screw what Moony said! I'm going out tonight like we always do! Now it's either your with me or against me. Make your choice."

Sirius automatically said yes and Peter was very hesitant at first, but ended up agreeing with the two boys that he looks up to. He feels like he's going to regret this decision on so many levels.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The full moon is up and shining and the Marauders are in James' living room with Remus is his wolf form sleeping. It was close to midnight and James was taking this chance to sneak out.

"Ok, guys," James started. "Remus is asleep and I think it's time we do what we do best. Sneaking around."

"And that means that we are going out aren't we Prongsie?" Sirius asked the raven head.

"That is correct my dear Padfoot," James responded.

"I-I don't think I-I'm going t-to go g-guys," Peter said to his crazy friends.

"And why not Wormtail?" James questioned. "Chickening our already?"

"M-maybe?"

"Oh my god Wormtail! Come with us on our adventure!" Sirius yelled, but not too loud to wake Remus up, so it was more of a whisper yell.

"No!" Peter stomping his foot. "I'm going to stay here just in case."

"Oh fine!" James longing the i out. "But don't tell Remus if he wakes up. If we're not back in a hour, so around one, tell Remus."

"Ok..."

"It's adventure time Padfoot!"

"It is my dear Prongs! Onward!"

And both boys were gone.

"I really do have a bad feeling about this..." Peter told himself.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

It's been about close to half a hour and both James and Sirius were both fine. Nothing out of the ordinary. No vampires in sight. Why did Remus even think that there was extra danger tonight?

Back at the house Remus was still sleeping and Peter was a nervous reck. Yes it hasn't been a hour yet, but it's half way to a hour, half way through till one in the morning, and Peter was on the verge to wake Remus up and tell him what's going on, but he promised James that he wouldn't tell him if he woke up and he isn't even up.

James and Sirius are walking around the neighborhood and see a figure in the distance.

"Hey Padfoot?" James reaching Sirius' attention.

"Yeah Prongs?" Sirius answering his friend.

"Do you see that figure in the distance or am I seeing things?"

"No I see it too. What do you think it is?"

"I don— wait! Where did it go?"

Peter can't take it anymore.

"REMUS! REMUS PLEASE GET UP PLEASE!" Peter shaking the werewolf up.

Remus let out a growl at Peter because of him waking him up. He got up and looked at his distressed looking friend and gave him a look to tell him what's the matter. Wait...James and Sirius weren't in the room. After having this realization he couldn't sniff them out in the house besides a longing smell from when they were in the house. Now Remus was starting to really worry.

"JAMES AND SIRIUS WENT OUT! I TRIED TO TELL THEM THAT THEY SHOULDN'T AND THEY DIDN'T LISTEN," he took a deep breath and continued. "JAMES THEN TOLD ME NOT TO TELL YOU WHERE THEY WENT IF YOU WOKE UP, BUT IF THEY WEREN'T BACK IN A HOUR THEN I WOULD TELL YOU, BUT I JUST COULDN'T STAND IT AND I JUST HAD TO WAKE YOU UP AND TELL YOU BECAUSE I'M REALLY WORRIED! I'M SO SORRY I DIDN'T WAKE YOU UP BEFORE THEY LEFT!" Peter then started to cry. He was so worried about his friends and he wished that he woke Remus up before they even left the room.

Remus eyes grew wide. What were these idiots thinking!? Did they have to be so stubborn today? Not only was both of them his friends, but one of them was actually his boyfriend! Oh Remus was so going to kill them himself if they ended up surviving the whole time they were out there. If they survived? No! They will survive. If it was the last thing that Remus did, it would be making sure both his friends are ok and alive.

"What the hell?" Sirius spoke. "Where did it go?"

"Right behind you," a mysterious, dark, evil voice said from behind James and Sirius.

They turn around to see a very gorgeous guy. He was pale, but not a sickly type of pale, more like a cream pale. He had jet black hair and went over his ruby, red eyes. He was very tone and just all around hot.

"W-who are you?" Stuttered James. This guy had such a creepy, scary aroma, which is even making James stutter. James never stutters.

"Aww...scared are we?" The mysterious man said caressing James' right cheek and looking towards Sirius, who looks just as scared as James. "There's no need to be scared. I'm not going to hurt you...well...yet."

Sirius let out a whimper. This is very unusual Sirius behavior and Sirius was very concerned about his actions right now. He never acts like this, and he never whimpers.

"Aren't you a cutie," the man motioning towards Sirius. "I bet you your blood tastes just as sweet as you look," stroking his cheek with his hand.

Blood? Oh shit.

"My name's David. One of the most powerful vampires out there. I'm the leader of this town and I wouldn't even mess with me if I were you. So, why don't we do this quick and get it over with shall we?" David revealing his fangs to the boys.

Remus was running like people on Black Friday days with Peter right on his tail. Maybe not as fast, but fast enough to be a few feet behind Remus.

As they were running Remus saw three figures and he recognized each of their smells. He speed up and tackled the man with the vampire like completion. Once Remus had him pinned out he let out a growl to let him know not to touch the two boys he was protecting.

"Well, well, well...isn't it nice to see you Remus," said the vampire. "It's been so long my dear friend."

Remus let out a growl to let him know that they're not friends.

"Why so mad? Wait...those humans," he gestured to James and Sirius. "Are your friends? That's pathetic...couldn't find anyone of your own kind to befriend? Heck you've befriended Greyson, my own kind, and turned him against me. I fucking hate you for that...you knew I loved him! And then you turned him against me! Now you're taking these two boys away from me! You're not one to steal my meals Remus...what's so special about them hm? One of them your boyfriend or something?" Remus tensed at that. "Oh I see...let me guess...girl hair boy?"

"H-hey!" Sirius yelled, but still having a bit of fear in his voice. "I don't have girl hair you giant mosquito."

"What did you call me?"

"N-nothing D-David!"

"That's what I thought boy...don't EVER talk back to me. I mean it. I can snap your neck like that," David snapped his figures indicating the speed of him snapping Sirius' neck.

Sirius backed away towards where Peter was. Wait when did Peter get here? Sirius has thought. Oh well.

"Now that your petty boyfriend has shut up...I'd like to make it permanently and suck all the blood out of his system. Can I do have the pleasure to do that?"

Remus growled letting David know that won't be happening.

"Ok fine! You know I'm a bad liar, so I'm just going to let you guys go and I will just find someone else for a meal."

Remus gave him one last look to make sure that he wasn't lying and that was true. He wasn't lying.

Remus got off of David and then backed up towards his friends in a ready stance to make sure that nothing happens to his friends and boyfriend. David then got off the floor and dusted himself off. He gave one last look too Remus and let out a low growl in anger and left.

Both James and Sirius let out sighs of relief, but then went back to scared faces once they saw Remus looking at them like he was going to murder them. Well they were in trouble.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 42 12
Sirius Black has been disowned, Remus Lupin is struggling with the reality of being a werewolf. Neither of them knows what their futures hold. When R...
290K 9.7K 34
But Sirius still had a problem. He always wanted to touch Remus. Just any sort of physical contact. When Remus was laying in bed, Sirius wanted to cr...
2.7K 103 28
He swore to himself that he'd never love anyone, he swore that to secure his sanity he'd never fall for anyone. It changes when he meets a mischievo...
13.2K 343 39
""I pulled him in a kiss and turned around so he was on top of me. He took hold of my waist and took the lead on the kiss. I pulled away panting and...