Sowed With Revenge And Torn F...

By Profams66

This is my first fanfic it involves you the reader and your love triangle with nui hairime and ryuko matoi. C... More

prologue
Y/N Bio 1 year later
chapter 1 woven memories
chapter 2 The shark toothed tennis player
ch 3 when 2 kamui meet part 1
ch4 when 2 kamui meet part 2 prisoner of paradise
ch 5 Don't be Late!
ch 6 the fight with merch mohawk part 1
choice's for reader's kamui appearance.
part 2 showdown with mr mohawk
ch 7 Her thoughts of you
Your Inner darkness.
First rule of Fight club
it's a grey day for harsh revelations
training day part 1
a monsters protege
training day part 2
confessing to your killer
A once in a life time chance
I want to know more about you
I'm not your cute women part 1

darkness awakens

1.2K 25 4
By Profams66

"I Just can't get a break can I?"

*SMASH*

Sangeyama with a downword swing delivered a devastating strike to ground where y/n stood only to crater the first blow on an afterimage of y/n who was now behind sangeyama still holding his treats from the bakery and observing the collatoral da9mage his opponents strength.

The the part of the streets where he once stood had looked like the aftermath of an earthquake the buildingings the buildings at the end of the block where webbed with large cracks it almost looked like the could come down any at any second.

"Neat you almost did half the job of the local construction company"

" don't worry I'm just getting started try to dodge THIS!!"

sangeyama shot a spear behind him at y/n but he dodged it like the last attack. This time though sangeyama was using his new ability and could sense where y/n was moving.

Y/n: come on try a little harder I know you bad guys like too start off slow to show of how inferior your opponemt is but- whoa!

*Clang*

Y/n just in time hardened his right  arm to take a piercing strike to them which sent him flying a few metters
Back

That was close I almost dropped ryuko's cake.

Just as y/n skidded to a halt sangeyama flashed step behind him deliver another strike, then another and another and another

It was a wave of attacks all with the intent to seriously injure or even kill behind them he manged to dodge or block most of them but some of them managed to graze his cheek or lightly tap his ribs, the fact he was useing part of his powers to shield the cake didn't help though it probably would seem impressive to anybody else who wasn't inhuman like him, it was suprinsing to him sense it seemed sangeyama was reading his every move .

Eventually though it cost him as he accidentally misstepped on one of his dodges and tripped

" I got you now! " 

Sangeyama jabed y/n right in his chest sending him flying into abuilding crushing through it's exterior walls like a loose wrecking ball

Ughhh!!

Y/n:Okay that kind hurts y/n got up to find his suit completly trashed and half his body had transformed into a beast like appearnce.

Damnit! it sliped out.

Wait where's my cake!!

Shinkets: you might wanna look over their buddy sangeyama took over one of y/n's eyes to show his cake now loose from it's case and sangeyama standing over it.

Y/N: NO!!  Y/n ran off towards the cake to try and save it

(That cake is for ryuko I'm not about to let it get smashed by the likes of him)

Unfortunately y/n arrived a second too late as he saw sangeyama with one step crush his cake into frosted road crumbs.

In that moment itfelt like y/n had just had his heart torn out and stepped on
Like a ray of hope, a ray of joy had been snuffed out and replaced by darkness.

Sangeyama: what's wrong it's just some dumb old cake it was holding you back so I just did you a favor you should thank me.  sangeyama said with cocky smile

Y/n just stood their staring at his cake as an image of ryuko's smiling face appeared in his mind

Shinketsu: come on y/n lets transform and show this guy what we're really made of

Y/N: .....That was a gift.

Shinketsu: uh y/n you okay buddy?

Y/N: He destroyed it he destroyed her gift!

Shinketsu: It's alright buddy you can still buy another one but this guy I don't think cares about that right now

Sangeyama: hey whats wrong are you scared or something?

Y/N: you crushed it you crushed a dying girls gift!

Sangeyama: I see.... you've lost the will to fight. I can tell by hearing your heartbeat and smelling your sweat that you've lost all hope of defeating me. Thats dissapointing I thought you'd be atleast a little stronger then matoi.

The darkness in y/n soul suddenly was filled with new light, but this light wasn't hopefull it wasn't a ray of sunshine, it was red and full of rage, a fire a source of death and destruction that had one simple sentence to aim it's action

K̵̞̑̌́I̸̭͓͔͗̂̉L̶̖̥͙̹̒L̶̡͇̥͚̊̎̓͒ ̶̡̙̗̞̄͝H̷͈́͐I̶̪̫̾͒̌͝M̸̜͍͇̾́̾

Sangeyama: guess I'll just end it.

without a second thought or the blink of an eye sangeyama brings down his blade for one solid strike.
But instead of a boom the loud harmonic like The CLANG of two blades against each other colliding echoed through the empty streets

Sangeyama: huh? Do you still got some fight in you I guess I misjudged you this will be fun.

Y/N: you ruined it that was for her on our last day together and you crushed it! But that's fine because I can still fix it with something better I think I'll start with you. For smashing my cake I'll be doing the same to your skull.

*SMASH.* sangeyama before guarding in time was hit by y/n's fist full force, sebding him flying into a skyscrapper

we're not done yet you need to feel this. Every. Last. Strike!

Life fiber synchronize!

Y/n began his transformation into his all familar form kamui

Y/N: your finished!

Sangeyama: don't get cocky you just got me off guard is all now I'm ready too go all out.

Sangeyama raised his hands and out came out 5 more blades on each hands

Now die!

Sangeyama swiped and slashed at y/n with with his 10 sword style
All the while y/n was now dodging his blades much more easily then before.

Y/N: Now your just copying you think using more blades is gonna beat me? Fine why don't I play along too.

The shoulder plates of y/n shoulders glowed and melted and their place new arms burst from the slag hot and searing like weapons fresh out of the forge.

Y/n: Now say goodbye too your toy swords!

With expert precision and increased strength as well as the added left over heat y/n cut through the sangeyama's many blades reduceing them too nothing but handles melted at the end .

Sangeyama: my swords...

Y/N: Thats the least of your worries now.

Before sangeyama could fire his harpoon mount y/n rushed him and delivered a duble fisted strike too the solar plexus sending his opponent flying through several buildings before landing, the three star was gasping for air and coughing kool aid blood.

Sangeyama:  gak! *cough*, *cou- cough-*cough*.

Y/n walked over too his his opponents broken body covered in claw marks and bruises from the battle his goku uniform was flashing and sparking with stars signifying the uniforms failure began too revert too his evdryday wear only too find it too was heavily damaged, so much for any data it would have gathered. The fight was clearly over but for y/n who was still enraged from there fight, wasn't done with elite four captain just yet.

Y/N: you know In my personal oppinion blindness precognition isn't a very good choice for a superpower especially for the taxing to your senses.

But too be fair *STOMP*

It's Far from the worst mistake you've today.

Sangeyma tried too move y/n's foot from his chest and get back up but but whenever he tried y/n would stomp his foot down again and again.

Sangeyama:  aheh*huff* hehehheh

Y/n: hmmm something funny or has the lack of oxygen from extensive blood loss caused you too go delirous? That be a let down I'd prefer you stay concious for what I'm about to do.

Sangeyama tried too raise himself up too look at his adversary his body protested this with pain but he pushed through and locked his sightless gaze with y/n darkned one still smiling.

Y/n: whats the deal why are you smiling.

.
.
.
.

Hey! Listen to me you piece of shit!!!

Sangeyama: It's just funny. I used too think I was the top dog then I met satsuki and realised I was wrong so I followed her because she was strong and through her I became so much stronger but then it grew boring And I thought no one besides lady satsuki could beat me. Then matoi shows up and a day later you come along.

I knew matoi was strong so I wanted to fight her too test myself against such a worthy opponent but then I lost and my pride and sight was taken from me.

Y/N: are you saying you wanted revenge because she made you feel small.

Sangeyama: yeah I did feel small but you know what else I changed I took my sight away because I saw things all wrong I wasn't a king! I was a warrior! and warrior who survives always becomes stronger and stronger each time he fails I almost thought no one could give me the world like matoi did.

But even with all this power even without my sight I can't see your aura like matoi's why?

hearing enough y/n relesed his grip on sangeyama droping him back in the dirt as he saw fit for the defeated three star.

Y/n: sorry thats something you'll have too die pondering sangeyama.

y/n took out his gun and pointed it at sangeyama preparing to pop a b cap on the fallen elite four member and end his life.

When suddenly satsuki broke the silence.

Satsuki: JAKUZURE!, INMUNETA DO IT NOW!

Y/n: What?!
Suddenly the two buildings beside y/n began too move a shift apart and a static deafing sound filled y/n's ears

Aaaaghhhhhhh

--y/n then dropped the gun he was holding and curled up the ground head and knees heavy moms speghetti. -- the sound continued too increase in intensity too the point where he almost couldn't hear his thoughts  y/n looked side by side too see what made the noise that suddenly caused him such pain it to took a glance too see the two skycrapers on ethier side of the street were now replaced by two building size speakers blasting away at him

How could he have been so careless this was satsuki's city afterall the women who weaponized the very buildings themselves to serve a purpose and right now that purpose was being fullfilled.

Suddenly the sound stopped and was replaced with the ratatattat of drums oom pa of tubbas and strum strum of guitars once more y/n felt the city shift as a platform rose revealing the cheeky three star band tsundere herself Nonon jakuzure looking smug as ever in a band outfit.

Nonon: hey loser how do you like my first performance.

Satsuki: I know how dangerous you are y/n your reluctance too fight any of the club or my elite 4 hasn't hidden that fact from me.

Y/n: so what you think you can take me out with some shitty music!

As he was armoring up the music suddenly started up again

!!!!!!

(What the- my armour I can't form it!!!)

Satsuki: your armour won't do you any good I've been doing research on you as well concerning your ability. Life fibers can enhance many things about human including senses but it also makes them vunerable. The sounds your hearing right now they only work on those like you.

Y/N: ( like me so their is more like me eith things luke shinkets in their body)

I do not wish to kill you though so I'll give you an offer that I advise you don't refuse.

Join my side and fight alongside me or  die and I'll have the biology club disect you too learn more about your power.

Y/N: you think I'd ever join your little tree house club if you threaten my life !? Sorry bitch but I ain't buying it!

Satsuki: thats a shame jakuzure finish him.

Jakazure: as you wish lady satsuki

The speakers blarred too life again and this time they were aiming too kill there target y/n clutched his head to stop the headache then his throat too gasp for air that was destroying his lungs within moment he fell too the ground seemingly lifeless

Satsuki Pov:

Satsuki looked at the lifeless corpse before her with cold contempt though heaving a sigh of relief and regret for her fallen foe

It was over y/n was finished she ordered some of the one stars by her side too tend too sangeyama's wounds and too retrieve the body for dissection.

Just as the two underlings touched the body something unexpected happned

Something moved and it took out the two one stars who touched the body.

"Ahhhh finally awake"

The body rose up like a vamlire hunched over and faceing the ground with his arms at his side then after

Satsuki twitched her eye brows in suprise, this wasn't right y/n should be dead yet he's acting like he got up too start the day despite it almost being night.

"Where's that clock?"

He opened his eyes which now looked like those of a kamui instead a humans black pupils and purple glowing orbs with hints of violet in his once h/c hair

Jakuzure tried using the speakers again only this time y/n didn't seem too flinch in the slightest infact too him it felt like light shake too his body.

"Ah there you are " with a insane look and a twisted smile the unamed entity moved his hands too the sides and with a single gesture two large fist erupted from the ground punching the two equally large speakers too pieces as the the electronic bits flew everywhere

Satsuki and the elite four were shocked by this new display of power

"sorry but It will really be a problem for me if my partner dies"

In a split second the entity was infront of them

"Your not y/n from before so who are you!"

"Damn kid couldn't even handle his power so now he's out of the fight I guess have too finish cleaning the mess oh well. *stomp* GOOD THING I LOVE MY JOB!!"

Satsuki barely just blinked before narrowly evading the forest of spikes that enveloped the area when all was said and done the surrounding buildings and area's was covered in spikes and impaled students and the only ones srill standing were the elite 4 and herself

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

"This feels great It's like stretching your legs after a good long rest"

"Oh your still alive?! thank god that would really get me in trouble so I can't have any of you dying just yet. Whops!"

answer lady satsuki's questions you monster!

"Oh your a big one. that means you can probably take the most punishment"!
I think I'll start with the tank before I deal with the infantry.

No!
Sangeyama charged at the dark entity sword in hand

Satsuki could only shout at sangeyama as he ran headlong into the fight despite being  heavily wounded and a destroyed kamui he still wanted too fight futile battle

And futile it was as his opponemt simply grabbed his arm and with a choping motion sliced it off before kicking him away as though he were trash.

"Give it up y/n beat You and I'm like an xbox 1 compared too him you should just be glad you got as far as did cause if I were yout opponent your ass would already be dead!"

Satsuki had heard enough and unsheathed her sword

Enough! There's no way your the same y/n as before who are!!!

I can't really give you a who as I don't remember my name but I can give you a what.

Sometimes I'm a warden other times an executioner but at more core I think you can tell just from my eyes satsuki
.
.
.
.
Your a kamui!

Ding ding ding ding ding! You win a prize it's your buddy's arm catch!

The arm made it's way over too the four but satsuki didn't pick it up!

My kamui name is shinkets but I'm no ordinary kamui I've fused with my master he still can't handle it fully but he's getting their and if not I already found another partner to join with she's perfect really. for both of us. the kamui sighed dreamily

So did my mother send you?

Ragyo? Oh Yeah she wanted someone too keep an eye on you and matoi especially since she's still alive.

Matoi is stronger then she looks don't think you'll control her so easily.

Yeah your right she is strong... but then again you've clearly been leniant with her despite her being an enemy I wonder why. Shinkets said leaning forward with his arms crossed

A bead of sweat dropped  from her eyebrows (Did he know about her plot to kill her mother)

You have no right too be at my academy as a member of Revox corporation you and anyone associated are banned from these grounds!!!

"Nah ah ah! temper satsuki!! It's only a theory I have but the way you've been targeting ryuko and giving her too many chances Makes me think you have some other agenda in mind.

Satsuki stayed silent as the monster before her probed her.

"I thought you were just being honorable or following some pointless code but now I think you what really wanted was an ally too take out mommy dearest"
.
.
.
.

"It doesn't matter ethier way because I'll be taking her myself though I do thank you for making her so strong".

"You think you can make her obey clothing like my mother has?"

Shinketsu forced out a laugh at the expected reply.
HA! for clothing and the life Fibers?

No! I'm keeping her for myself she's my ticket too ruleing this world and getting my revenge on all my enemies. Oh whats wrong does that anger you the thought of someone like me taking the leading postion as ruler of this world?! ruler of your race?"

Hahahaha oh it's so rich in irony I could laugh my ass off. your mother will be killed so you'll be getting what you want anyway, ironic though really you pushed her, you bullied her, you've done a fantastic job at being her nemesis. All for the product of your hard work to go to me.

Satsuki gripped her sword in frustration as her newly revealed enemy walked away he turned back too give one final message.

"Well consider your panties twisted then.
Anyway I'm tired already that idiot of yours took the fight of me so I thibk I'll take my groceries and go home for the night".

Gamagori tried too step forward too stop him but satsuki held out her sword signalling him too stop she didn't want too lose anymore soldiers especially with the final faze so close.

"Oh and one more thing If you want to stop me your welcome to try it will make it more fun atleast. Just remember you may be holding all the cards but I have a deck of my own to bring to the table, one way or another Ryuko will be mine.

And with that he walked away.

Welp there you go I told you in the earlier chapters shinkets had his own agenda and now he's finly being an active player in the game. But don't worry y/n will be back next chapter I have a couple more fillers after the next main stpry line and I might do another pov switch sometime in the future before the runoff election and the arrival of nui hairime. hope you enjoyed the chapter. PS. I might need to do some cleanup editing fir a bit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

419K 3K 50
Ohiyo, Konnichiwa, konbanwa, this is my first fanfiction in this type of stories hope you like it cause if you don't like it I'll track you down and...
231K 3.2K 27
Ryuko Matoi, a young girl who's on a quest to solve the mystery of the murder of her father. She strives to Honnouji Academy for answers while holdin...
118 20 10
What if a laid back guy all of a sudden found himself in a completely different universe? What if clothes ruled the universe? What if our mc just so...
170K 2.9K 27
(Y/N) is a young alchemist who is attending Honnouji Academy that nobody knows of. One day he meets Ryuko and decides help her find her fathers kille...