๐ƒ๐š๐ซ๐ค ๐Œ๐š๐ ๐ข๐œ (๐˜๐š๐ฆ๐ข...

By DustyGalaxy07

"So you have dark magic, pipsqueak?" So I haven't seen a lot of stories like this. I have seen one-shot thou... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Thank You All So Much!
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Thank You for 1K!
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
10K Reads!?
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 6

7.2K 230 121
By DustyGalaxy07

5 year time skip brought to you by my laziness!

5 years had flown by quickly. Asta and Yuno were finally 15 and Y/n was now 20.

The Grimoire Ceremony for Asta and Yuno was today. Like every ceremony, everyone from the village of Hage and maybe even other villages walked all the way to the Grimoire Tower.

Asta was practically bursting with excitement and Yuno had a very calm demeanor. You wondered half the time how he turned from someone who cried a lot to a person who barely shows any emotions.

You walked into the tower with everyone from the church. Asta and Yuno made their way to the middle of the tower.

There were nobles and commoners throughout the tower. The nobles here looked stuck up just by the way they looked at the commoners, like you, around them.

The master of the Grimoire Tower, Drouot, began the ceremony like he did 5 years ago when you came here for your grimoire.

Your grimoire was in a holder on the right side of your waist so it was easily accessible when needed. You had trained a lot during the last 5 years and you hoped that it would be enough to get into a squad. 

You were brought out of your thoughts when you saw grimoires being magically levitated all over the room. They all flew over to their selected owner. However, a bright one had appeared and seemingly blinded everyone for a bit. When the light died down you saw who it belonged to and a smile played on your face.

Yuno received a four leaf clover. You knew he was special.

Then you heard a familiar voice say,
"Is my grimoire late or something?"
Asta.
You didn't realize till now but he had one knee on the ground and his arms out waiting to receive one.

Your smile faltered as you saw the scene. Whispers were heard throughout the tower. The same stuff that he and everyone at the church knew about already.

He didn't have any magical power.

"Maybe come back next year."
The voice of Drouot said back to Asta.

This led to laughter to be heard throughout the tower. All directed at Asta.

Asta tried to talk with Yuno about how he was still his rival and that he would catch up with him, but Yuno walked out and the laughter continued.

Your big sister instincts kicked in and you stepped forward though you heard the protests from the people at the church.

You went to Asta's side and put a hand on his shoulder and yelled,
"You all better shut the fuck up before I beat all your asses! Asta is kind and hard-working and better than all you jerks! Just because he doesn't have magic power doesn't mean he is weak! He is strong physically, something you people don't have! So shut up and go bother somebody else!"

Your voice was heard clearly. You had a menacing aura around you that scared a lot of people in the tower. The nobles however weren't really affected by it and just turned away and left. People started to file out of the tower after your shouting scene.

You looked down at Asta with a smile. You bent down to his height (if you're short like me then you looked up) and gave him some encouragement.
"Don't give up just because you don't have some fancy grimoire. You have a heart made of gold and a determined fire inside you that won't burn out as long as you keep your dreams going. I believe in you Asta. Nothing will change that."

You got up (or reached up) and ruffled his hair. Your smile never left and he looked determined once again. He was probably going to run off to the place where he likes to train so you just let him.

You walked back to Sister Lily and everyone and headed back to the church.
~▪️☘️▪️~

It was getting late now. The sun was setting and you didn't know where Asta and Yuno were.

You saw two figures in the distance walking toward the church and saw them a little beat up.

Jeez. How many times do they have to come back looking like they got trampled?

You greeted them at the door and Asta shoved what looked to be a grimoire in your face.

So he did get one after all.

You smiled widely and ruffled his hair again.
"I knew you could do it."

That night everyone feasted on potatoes of all sorts. Tater tots, potato pie, baked potatoes, anything that we could come up with.

Just a few more months and the three of you would be going to the entrance exam. Just like the last time, you were ecstatic.

You looked over at the two boys you called little brothers and saw Asta bickering with Yuno.

You laughed to yourself and continued eating.

Another time skip to the month of the entrance exam brought to you by your friendly potato author.

Today was the day you would travel to the entrance exam. Since none of you had brooms you all had to walk to the exam. Which meant to start walking a few days ahead.

You had two different outfits to choose from. One was a f/c halter top with s/f/c cargo pants. The second was a f/c t-shirt with s/f/c jeans. You would wear combat boots with either or. You picked your favorite and got dressed.

Your grimoire was in it's holder that tied around your waist. You messed with your hair a bit to get it to the style you wanted and packed a few things that were dear to your heart.

You went downstairs with everything you needed and hugged everyone at the church.

You looked at Asta and Yuno with a smile. You looked back and waved goodbye another time.

The journey was long and exhausting. Asta and Yuno would bicker or challenge each other all the way there, exhausting themselves while they were at it.

You had to take multiple breaks due to this and you scolded them each time.

Night had fallen on the first day and the two still continued to bicker.

"Ok that's it!"

You grabbed both of their heads tightly and squeezed hard. Asta was freaking out while Yuno was just sitting there with a dull expression.

"I know you two are rivals or whatever but if you two keep bickering then I'll throw you both into the damn sun!"

"It's night. The sun isn't here." Yuno said in a bored tone.

I swear, does this boy really wanna die here?

Your eye twitched with frustration and you let both of them go to calm yourself down.

You needed to get away from these two before you actually lost your mind.
"You both stay there. I'll go find something to eat. And when I come back I better not see you two arguing again! It's driving me insane!"

You yelled at them though you already sounded defeated.

Why did I wait for these two knuckleheads! I had the chance to go to the exam for so long but no, I waited for these two to get their damn grimoires so I could, what, babysit them as we go to the exam!?!?

You were frustrated and just needed to get to the royal capitol before you actually kicked Yuno and Asta into oblivion.

~▪️☘️▪️~

You three finally arrived at the royal capitol where the magic knights exam would be held.

Many people were here for the exact reason.

Asta was amazed by everything here and seemed to have stars in his eyes. Yuno had a plan look on his face and you just stared at everything here with amazement.

You found the line where you could sign up and dragged Asta with you to get to the line. Yuno was already following you.

Yuno would go first, then Asta, then you.

Yuno and Asta got their numbers then it was your turn. You handed the man your grimoire and he inspected it.

He handed it back to you and said, "You're number 167." (Sorry if this is like Asta or Yuno's number or anyone else's. Couldn't really find the numbers on Google and I wasn't going to rewatch an episode of Black Clover for this little detail.)

You grabbed your grimoire and left with a smile on your face. When you got to the arena Asta was being chased by a bunch of birds.

He kept running around until he bumped into a very tall and muscular man. You cringed when it happened because this man didn't seem very kind.

Yuno didn't seem to care and you knew you'll have to be the one to get Asta out of the situation he made himself.

You saw Asta get picked up by his head and the man started squeezing.

You walked forward with arms crossed as you looked up at him. Your e/c eyes met his grey ones as you looked up at him. Asta was still struggling and kicking, he almost hit you but you dodged it.

"Y/n help me! This man is crazy!" Asta yelled desperately.

"Excuse me sir, if you could please but him down that would be very much appreciated." You said as kindly as possible, though you did want to punch him for hurting Asta who was a little brother to you.

Two other men ran up behind the muscular guy who just ignored you.

Asta was still trying to get loose but it wasn't really going well for him.

Your frustration was building up and you eventually blocked out all the noise around you to think.

What broke you out of it was the sound of fireworks that signaled the start of the entrance exam.

The muscular man let Asta go and said, "Next time I'll kill ya." He said to Asta.

He looked at you and blew a puff of smoke in your face.

How dare he! I asked to put my little brother down, he ignores me, then has the freaking guts to blow smoke in my face! Who the hell does he think he is!

You were about to go punch this man but you were pulled back by Yuno who probably saw what your intentions were.

"Let go of me Yuno! I want to give this guy a piece of my mind!"
"If you do that then you'll most likely get kicked out or worse killed."

You glared at Yuno and eventually gave up knowing he wasn't going to let go of you anytime soon.

Asta met some weird dude that was laughing strangely.

That was when the captains of squads started to file in at the top of the building.

And that was where you saw the muscular man with a robe around him, sitting in one of the captains chairs.

Wait a minute... Don't tell me that this dude is a captain!

Today was going to be a long day for you.

And scene
(A/n) I finally wrote this and I kept my promise of updating within this week. I have accomplished greatness! Sorry if this is all jumbled or it just out right sucks. But hey, I put Yami into this chapter like I said I would. Though not much action since if I made the scene of him torturing Asta long then I'm pretty sure Asta would either be dead or passed out. Also, I forgot to mention this in the last chapter but I have this tendency to jump between point of views. One point it will be in third person and then the next second person or first person. I tried to keep this chapter in second person since that was what the last chapters point of view ended with. So if you guys were confused that is why.
I'll try to write another chapter next week! Hope you guys enjoy and I'll see ya later! Bye!
~Ari

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

326K 7.1K 59
(Y/N). The most feared name among Magic Knight. The member of Black Bulls. Yami Sukehiro's apperantice. Come from other country just like his Captain...
1.6K 80 14
A story about an unfortunate accident turned to dream come true. Our main character is a proud girl, but often struggles to connect to reality. She s...
57.4K 2K 43
Book 1 of "The Clover Prep" Series: Asta and Yuno have known each other since they were kids. Now, 10 years later they are about to go to Clover Prep...
276K 7.8K 134
โ†ณ โ ๐™Ž๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™–๐™˜๐™ง๐™ค๐™จ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™š๐™– ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ข๐™š ๐˜ผ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ž๐™ข๐™ข๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ก ๐™จ๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š, ๐™’๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™˜...