In My Life (John Lennon fanfi...

By ADayIntheLife19

*Third/Final installment to 'Devil in Her Heart* *Book Three* It's finally the 1970's. And Lucy Daniels is l... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72.
Chapter 73.
Chapter 74.
OneShot/AlternateShortStory?

Chapter 56.

1.2K 52 27
By ADayIntheLife19

Paul stood in the doorway, shivering and bundled up in his large coat. I stepped aside so he could enter.

"Paul um...what are you doing here?? How do you know where I..."

"Richard told me. I asked him if ye still lived in the same flat and he gave me this address. I'm sorry if I 'ad waken ye." He looked around at the apartment as I flicked the lights on. "Ye live 'ere alone? Jules is stayin with you isn't he?"

I blinked. "Do you not know??"

"Know what? I've been very busy lately." He chuckled. I laughed awkwardly and scratched the back of my head.

"Me and John."

"Is he 'ere??" He asked. I bit my lip and nodded. He sighed.

"Isn't he married with Yoko still? Lucy 'ave ye not learned from your..." he went on then stopped, looking down the hall. I looked over to see John walking in sleepily. His hair a mess. I giggled at his appearance.

"Paul is that you? I heard a blokes voice and I knew it just 'ad to be you." John smiled, wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

"John you...you and Lucy are together?" Paul asked. I nodded and showed him my hand with the ring.

"Were married." I smiled. John smirked and kissed my cheek.

"She's stuck with me."

Paul just looked back and forth at us. "I see. Well congratulations." He smiled. I leaned over and kissed his cheek, holding his hand as I led him to the kitchen.

"You must be freezing! I'll make you some coffee." I said as he sat at the table with John.

"No I shouldn't or I'll be up all morning. I was hoping to catch some rest." He yawned.

"What brings you by?" John asked. I sat down and grabbed an apple, cutting it into pieces. I plopped them in my mouth, handing one to John, who took it.

"Me and Linda we...we 'ad a fight. She went off on me about somethin and I needed to get away. I mean it was pretty bad. I thought of Lucy and I figured now would be a time to unwinde and get my mind off a few things. She always knows how to make the best of things. Positive energy is what I need the most." He sighed. I gave him a sympathetic smile and kissed his cheek again.

"You came to the right place. You can sleep in the guest bedroom for now. We'll get some rest and talk in the morning...erm I mean later. Alright? How long are you staying?" I asked. He shrugged and looked at John and me.

"A few days? A week or two? If you'll 'ave me." He blushed.

"Of course ye can stay macca! We can catch up and talk some bit." John smiled. Paul looked relieved.

"Thank you both. Whelp, show me my room and I'll be off your hands."

..

Me and John were drinking coffee while sitting on the sofa when Paul finally woke up.

"Morning." He mumbled. I smiled.

"G'morning Paul. How was your sleep?"

He shrugged. "It was alright. Coffee?"

"It's in the kitchen." John said still looking at the tv. Paul nodded and left the room. I shook John.

"Go see what's wrong!" I whispered. John made a face.

"No I don't want to be intruding."

"Come on. Maybe we can help him. Him and his wife are having problems. I don't want to ask or say the wrong thing and be the bad person. Besides, you're his friend." I nudged him. He sighed and handed me his cup.

"Fine."

I kissed his cheek. "Thanks. Then tell me everything."

He looked at me and chuckled. "Bloody birds and their gossip."

I made a face. "Hush."

..

8:30 pm

Julian was estatic to see his uncle Paul again. Max and Sean were happy to have more company. Me and John took advantage of this and decided to have a night out together. Just us.

"Are you sure you're okay with taking care of the boys?" I asked putting my earrings on. He was sitting on the edge of my bed, watching me.

"Of course. It's Saturday. You and John deserve a night out. Plus, I love being with the lads. It's been too long." He smiled. I nodded and leaned down, kissing the tip of his nose.

"It's so lovely to see you again. This may be innapropriate but....I hope things stay the same for a little while. Just enough time for us to catch up." I giggled.

He blushed and held my hand. "Have a good time Lucy."

I pecked his lips and left the room, meeting John in the living room where he was waiting.

..

Three Hours Later
11:15 pm

John took me to film, then a small restaurant just a few blocks from the apartment. I was excited to see it was all Italian.

We sat at a table and were met with a waiter offering us wine. This ended with him leaving the bottle from my request. I clinked my glass with John's and sipped.

"This feels nice. Just you and me out." I sighed in relief.

"I know how ye feel. The lads are cute and all but...they sure as hell aren't easy to handle." He chuckled.

I tucked a strand of hair behind my ear as the waitress came over to get our order. Of course every dish was pasta except for the salads. When she left, I picked at the bread basket, John watching me. I blushed.

"Yes Lennon?"

"You're gorgeous. I love you so much it hurts. Just knowing you're here with me. I dunno it drives me mad."

I smiled and reached for his hands. He squeezed gently. "I love you too baby. Thank you for taking me out tonight."

"You're welcome my love. So em, I talked to Paul and..."

"Tell me!" I gushed, scotting closer to him. He laughed.

"It's a bit....sad. Paul and Linda are 'aving problems because of him. She caught him in bed with another woman and...so she did the same with a man. Turns out, she's pregnant and they don't know who that father is. She blamed Paul for the entire scandle and now...he's off out alone. He came 'ere hoping to feel wanted again. To know there's atleast someone out in the world that still cares for him. No matter what his mistakes are. So he came to us."

The waitress came by with our food. It smelled amazing. I thanked her and once again, she was off. I sighed.

"Aww. Well, we need to cheer him up. He's still our friend and I will not allow him to leave until he's smiling ear to ear." I smiled. John chuckled and began eating.

"I um, got us a room. Just one for the rest of the evening. I figured since were out anyways, let's make the most of it and 'ave a little fun?" He smirked.

"You're trouble Lennon. I love it."

..

Fourty-five minutes later
12:00 am

John collapsed next to me on the soft bed, panting and wiping the sweat off his forehead. I smiled and rested my head on his chest, feeling his damp body against mine.

"If a baby doesn't come from that, I dunno what to do anymore." He breathed.

"Oh come on baby. It's only been a day since we've been actually trying."

"I know but....I just can't wait. To have a child with you and..have a mini us running around in the world causing hell just warms me heart."

I giggled and kissed his cheek. "I love you so much. Our baby will come in time. Just be patient. I have to say...I sure as hell am having fun trying." I teased. He smirked and moved his hand over my breast, slowly squeezing my nipples. I giggled and kissed him again as we began another round.

By the time me and John made our way home, it was past one in the morning. I tried to hold in my giggles as John opened the door quietly. Paul walked into the room in his sleepwear, Maxwell in arms.

"Do ye know what time it is? I was waiting and worried if something 'appened to you lot! 'Ere I am taking care of the boys while they're asking for mum and dad. By the way, Max is coming down with the flu. I took 'im to the doctor."

John rolled his eyes. "Oh come on macca it wasn't that late. Plus, were on a mission."

I had to hide behind John so Paul couldn't see my giggles. I had a bit too much wine.

"Yeah? And what's that??"

"Were tryin to get pregnant." John smiled proudly. "I need to give it my all."

Paul turned red and shook his head. "That's still no excuse. Whatever I'm just 'appy you two are home. 'Ere."

He handed Maxwell to me. He was crying, his little button nose red. I pouted and grabbed a tissue, wiping it clean. He held onto me.

"Oh poor baby. Come on, let's take you a bath alright?" I smiled. He nodded and closed his eyes, snuggling in my embrace. I gave John a quick kiss and thanked Paul for watching the boys.

Maxwell looked terrible when I drew the water, stripping him down and setting him inside.

"I don't feel good." He cried. I washed his hair and rubbed his back.

"I know baby. You can sleep with me and daddy alright? I love you my little snuggle pumpkin." I nuzzled my nose with his, making him giggle. I finished bathing him and dried him off, wrapping him in another towel and bringing him to the bedroom with me, where John was getting ready for bed.

"He's sleeping with us tonight. I don't want to risk getting Sean sick. Atleast we can handle it."

"Good idea love. Paul's exhausted. He said if we wanted to go out again, to call if were goin to be out later." He chuckled. I giggled and pulled on Max's shorts. He climbed onto the bed and pulled the bankets over him.

"I feel bad for Paul. I really hope he works things out with Linda. Tomorrow, you and him should go out somewhere. Lunch or coffee." I shrugged.

"That sounds good to me." He yawned and hugged Max as they laid down. I took off my heels and changed into some comfy clothes, getting in bed with the two and snuggling in their arms the rest of the night.

........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.9K 885 21
In 1984, Paul is questioning his marriage with Kathleen whom he has been married for just less than a year. He plans to leave her soon but all his pl...
41.9K 1.1K 58
Note: I know not all information in this story is accurate. That is why it is fanfiction. So don't pin point every single error or inaccurate mistake...
329 5 9
Mary finds herself at the same hotel with the band Guns N Roses. After she got knocked out all because Axl couldn't control his anger issues. At one...
111K 1.7K 40
❝ π“‰π’Άπ“ˆπ“‰π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘” π“‚π“Šπ’Έπ’½ π“ˆπ“Œπ‘’π‘’π“‰π‘’π“‡ 𝓉𝒽𝒢𝓃 π“Œπ’Ύπ“ƒπ‘’. . . ❞ ━━━━━━━ β€§βœ§Μ£Μ‡β€§ ━━━━━━━ ...