Love Like This (Shadamy)

By cookem20

Amy's older, more muture. She moved back to Möbius after ten years. She got over Sonic and realized she never... More

Disappointment
New Start
Old Friends, New Rivals
Shadow?
Date
Maria?
False Betrayal
Believe
Are You Telling the Truth?
Seriously?
Uh-oh
Dream
Warning
Friends?
Engagment?
Wedding
Enemies
Henry!
Plan
Freedom
Reunion
Honeymoon?
Merry Christmas!!!
Auntie Sally
I Miss You
Welcome Home
Ricardo?
Ricardo x ???
Maria
What?!
Pregnant
Reaction
Boy or Girl?
Shade
Sequel

Escape

1.3K 48 5
By cookem20

Sally's P.O.V.

"Hurry Henry! Hold on! We've got to go, now!" I order. Henry jumps into my arms and I fly through the doors protecting Henry. We finally get out into the open. I fly as fast as I can over the water. I soon come across jets. I stop flying and stay still.

Sonic's P.O.V.

I look in front of us. I squint and see... Sally! "Guys! Stop! It's Sally!" I order. Everyone stops their jets. Sally goes to Amy and Shadow's jet first and gives them... Henry by the looks of it. She flies to my jet. "Sally!" I yell running to her. "Sonic!" she explains. I run into her arms and we hug. She goes chipmunk. "I can control it." she whispers in my ear. I hug her tightly and she does the same. I kiss her passionately. We break apart. "I missed you." I tell her. "Dido." she answers. We climb into the jet and we head back home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 704 13
After an accident when Amy was younger has left her silent for years. It helps her keep a secret from everyone that she would not be able to keep if...
10.3K 342 10
Sequel of "First Impressions" I strongly recommend to read the first part before reading this. It's been one year since Sonic disappeared. Dur...
34.3K 719 17
Sonic inc. goes after Eggman once again, but this time Eggman has a new weapon that causes a drastic change in everyone's lives. Sonic and Shadow suf...
556 19 21
Amy came back from her vacation, Shadow The Hedgehog has been having feelings for Amy after she left, Eggman turned good to help them, then two new c...